GETTING THE WORD OUT!

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
fbenario

Re: GETTING THE WORD OUT!

Unread post by fbenario »

Unfortunately, it looks as if he's published other articles this year on silliness that we've debunked, Illuminati, mystery teachings, alien abductions, blah blah blah. Take a look:

http://www.collective-evolution.com/author/eliote/

Still, he gets props, and some credit, for being intellectually open-minded enough, and having enough backbone, to deal with media fakery.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

fbenario wrote:Unfortunately, it looks as if he's published other articles this year on silliness that we've debunked, Illuminati, mystery teachings, alien abductions, blah blah blah.
media fakery=alien abductions :)

Perps must be really concerned if they are trying to push Simon's persona and the whole CF community into the lalaland.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Where is that face-palm smiley Maat is so fond of?
lux

Unread post by lux »

It was abducted by aliens. :)
JLapage

Unread post by JLapage »

simonshack wrote:*

The Cluesforum information seems to be getting around... in Washington DC media circles! :)

http://www.memri.org/report/en/print6657.htm

MEMRI The Middle East Media Research Institute P.O. Box 27837, Washington, DC 20038-7837 :
"The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) is an independent, non-profit organization providing translations of the Middle East media and original analysis and research on developments in the region."

With warm thanks to Stewart Ogilby - the author of the article.

MEMRI homepage: http://www.memri.org/
Stewart Ogilby wrote the article in PRESSTV. He is a columnist for Veteranstoday.com (I am sure you know that Simon). MEMRI, on the other hand, is a known disinformation agency which mistranslates articles and speeches from the Arabic, Persian and other languages presses into English. They also plant stories that allegedly have occurred in a targeted Middle Eastern country which stories are then sold as facts to English speakers in the Western world. Here's a quote from professor Juan Cole:
"So is MEMRI, which translates articles from the Arabic press into English for thousands of US subscribers, in any way involved in all this? Its director formerly served in… Israeli military intelligence. How much of what we "know" from "Arab sources" about "Hizbullah terrorism" was simply made up by this fantasy factory in Tel Aviv?
As someone who reads the Arabic press quite a lot, this sort of revelation is extremely disturbing.
I also saw an allegation that British military intelligence had planted stories in the US press about Saddam's Iraq.
You begin to wonder how much of what you think you know is just propaganda manufactured by some bored colonel. No wonder post-Baath Iraq looks nothing like what we were led to to expect by the press, including the Arab press!" Reference: http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?ti ... _Institute
According to that same source, here are a few of its infamous board of directors members: Bernard Lewis, Elie Wiesel, Gen. Michael V. Hayden, Jose Maria Aznar, Donald Rumsfeld, James Woolsey, John Bolton , John Ashcroft, Ehud Barak, Irwin Cotler, Mort Zuckerman, and so on. I think the fact that CF is being mentioned by MEMRI is an indication that it is taken seriously by the so called powers that be.
lux

Unread post by lux »

Hmmm … known disinfo sources spreading the truth?

I guess nobody's perfect. :lol:
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

JLapage wrote:
Stewart Ogilby wrote the article in PRESSTV. He is a columnist for Veteranstoday.com (I am sure you know that Simon). MEMRI, on the other hand, is a known disinformation agency which mistranslates articles and speeches from the Arabic, Persian and other languages presses into English. They also plant stories that allegedly have occurred in a targeted Middle Eastern country which stories are then sold as facts to English speakers in the Western world.
Wow - thanks very much for the Memri info, dear JLapage - I had planned to take a closer look at them, but it slipped out of my mind. I guess we can now be pretty certain that our Cluesforum has reached the higher echelons of the Nutwork - and that none of those sorry psychopaths are oblivious to our very existence.

Yes, I know that Stewart Ogilby is a contributor at Veteranstoday.com - which certainly isn't the most recommendable place, with that total clown, the senior VT editor Gordon Duff peddling UFO's and such dung: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/11/08/228582/

However, Stewart is beyond question very much his own man and has his own website http://www.bigeye.org/911.htm where all of his most excellent 9/11 media hoax articles are posted - and I strongly recommend everyone to read all of them. I am regularly in touch with him and we've been chatting over Skype at length. Although I have oft been wrong in the past when vouching for some former supporters of our research (who turned out to be spooky infiltrators), nothing makes me suspect that Stewart is another one of those - due to the sheer quality, acuteness and intellectual standard of his writings.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

MEMRI, on the other hand, is a known disinformation agency which ...
Thanks for catching that, JLapage. Usually, we are pretty skeptical about anyone bootlicking the research and praising the people who do it, but it seems we sometimes should be quite cynical about it at this point. Still, we shouldn't give up. As Simon says, spreading the word to the masses about this fakery is possibly one of the best hopes we have of waking people up.

As long as they retain the main lesson of critical thinking and don't run off with it in kooky directions. Bringing critical thinking up to a new standard and then hammering people into paranoid corners is what, unfortunately, we can trust many like Alex Jones and others to do, even if they begin to understand the premise of modern propaganda and psychological experiments.
simonshack
Administrator

CLUESFORUM vs THE NUTWORK

I sometimes wake up in the morning wondering : how are we possibly going to defeat the scumbags who fool us all with their media fakery on a daily basis? For how long is this charade supposed to go on? I then wonder whether we are - on this forum - perhaps far too few and helpless to do anything about it. I mean, are we not just a tiny, unconnected and disorganized bunch of individuals spread around the world - with a laughably small amount of power to make any difference? Well, yes - so it seems. But wait. Remember that ol' Jewish story about David and Goliath? Remember who won that battle? If you don't, let me refresh your memory: the little kid won it :

Let this be food for thought for the scumbags pretending to rule this world with their seemingly invincible, criminally-acquired power.

Now, why am I bringing up this David and Goliath thing? Am I Jewish? No, not at all, I am Scandinavian - but unfortunately (or fortunately, I should say!), the ancient Norse fables featuring Thor, Odin and Freya have long been dismissed precisely as what they are: just fables... much like the way Santa Claus fable is sold to children who, as they grow up, understand what they are: only fables. Very few people around the world have even heard of our Norse mythology - whereas billions of people have heard of the Bible and the many tales promulgated by the Roman Catholics and the Jews. How many people know that the Bible actually states that Jesus was circumcised - and that he was therefore a Jew? Doesn't this smell - in hindsight (and knowing who controls the media corporations today) - like obvious, early Jewish propaganda? Why would Jesus, "the Son of God", have been a Jew? Why not a Tibetan, a Maya or a Viking? It's all pretty ridiculous if you think about it. To say that "the Son of God", was a Jew - is undoubtedly the most self-serving and arrogant statement ever made.

Do these thoughts of mine make me a rabid jew-hater-basher? I don't think so, what I'm trying to say is that I am now very weary of the type of people - regardless of race, creed or origins - who use their wealth and connections (acquired over centuries by their ancestors) to oppress the rest of the world's population with their high-tech propaganda and assorted con-schemes. They are just a bunch of privileged individuals (just like us on this forum, although for other reasons) - with the distinct difference that they are off-springs of extremely wealthy families which have accumulated riches and power through utterly dastardly and arrogant, criminal behavior - the sort of which we now apparently have laws for, in order to safely confine such sociopaths behind bars.

So once again, have I chosen this David vs Goliath example because I am a Jew? No, I am not a Jew. But the David vs Goliath tale is the most internationally known fable which heralds the victory of a small entity over a huge, seemingly invincible one. May the folks behind the 9/11 hoax (ALL of them - regardless of their ancestry) be reminded that they are not invincible - and that a single, well-aimed stone thrown from a simple slingshot was able to down Goliath, whose head was detached and brandished to the public. May this mythological David vs Goliath fable truly come true - one fine day :

lux

Unread post by lux »

Great post, Simon!
i811st

Unread post by i811st »

I think this is the appropriate thread to post this under plus Simon brought up a critical component of the entire 9/11 enigma, the unseen 'Goliath'-in-the-room aka the Jews. Amongst those who are exposing the Jewish Zionist control of over just about every aspect of human existence, there seems to be a polarizing rift regarding planes vs. no planes on 9/11.
Source: prothink.org
This Saturday(Nov.30,2013) Mike Delaney and Scott Roberts will debate John Friend & Co (TBA) on the topic of no-planes and the supposed ‘hoax’ of 911. As most, if not all of you, are already aware I, Mike Delaney, am the creator of the well researched 911 documentary ’911 Missing Links’. I have also been thee premier activist in the ultimate truth behind WHO did 911, that is of course Jews. The debate will last for 2hours. Call ins are encouraged during the second hour. Anyone who wants a specific question asked but doesn’t want to call in can post the question here in the comment section.

Here is the link to the (Nov.30,2013) Prothink Radio Show: http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/16999

Related: http://expeltheparasite.com/2013/10/31/ ... fake-idea/
Some of the more proficient debaters from this forum might want to help strengthen the no-plane argument and win over some fence sitters. I doubt the host, Mike DaLooney would ever rescind any of his libelous accusations about 'the no planers' but you never know. Hosting a public debate could be the sign of him questioning his own beliefs.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

in the ultimate truth behind WHO did 911, that is of course MEN and WOMEN
simonshack
Administrator

"9/11 The Music Video with LOTS of Exploding Planes!!!"

This was released in early 2011 by YT user ProtectAus - but I don't recall if it's ever been posted here. I find it excellent - and highly entertaining ! :)

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyUxeaR7FuM

in the end credits, ProtectAus kindly thanks Hoi and yours truly - so let me return the thanks to ProtectAus for this great ... 'Music Video'.
simonshack
Administrator

Here's a great website. I love it ! :) :wub:

http://mediahoaxes.tumblr.com
lux

Unread post by lux »

Yes, I've been watching that site. They often link back here.