THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
fbenario

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by fbenario »

warriorhun wrote:the Americans say how essentially they wish only good for everyone and their intentions are always good, and how they wish everyone to love them, deep down on sub-conscious level, in their nation's deep psychology, they are continuing the same policy in the world which killed all the Indians. Like Iraq.
America generally only sees whites as worthy of equal treatment and protection under the law. America has always seen darker-skinned people as subhuman, so Americans kill with impunity, not even thinking they are killing an equal - whether Native American (Indians), blacks, or Iraqi/Afghan, aka 'short brown-skinned people on the other side of the world'.
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear fbenario,

you say:
America generally only sees whites as worthy of equal treatment and protection under the law. America has always seen darker-skinned people as subhuman, so Americans kill with impunity, not even thinking they are killing an equal - whether Native American (Indians), blacks, or Iraqi/Afghan, aka 'short brown-skinned people on the other side of the world'.
Come on now, fbenario!
I do not know if you have noticed, but President Obama, who sends the US troops to kill brown-skinned people on the other side of the world, is not your typical Ku-Klux-Klan member. US troops statistics seem like a rapper gathering infused with a pachuco convention plus a few white guys slumming. Those Afro-American and Mexicano US soldiers are not throwing away their weapons and defect to the enemy en masse to show their anti-racist feelings. And these US troops together offed 1 million brown-skinned Iraqis in total Multicultural agreement.

You bought into the whole "White Privilege" stuff, didn't you? Let me tell you my friend: there is no such thing as "White Privilege", as in "White=White people of Christian European origin". Where I come from, we call the real and existing privileged whites on their correct name, which starts with the letter J.

As Multikulti originates from the USA and it hit Hungary too, let me tell you how the legal system really works here, and I expect the American one to be waay worse. O.J. Simpson walked free, didn't he?
We have one colored minority, the Gipsies, or Roma. If a brown-skinned Gypsy kills you, the white man, in a most brutal way, you do not count, so it is not newsworthy in the Media, and the police will hate you because your death gives them work. If the police bothers to catch him, your Gypsy killer receives a 1 year sentence with early parole.
But if you, the white man, slap a Gypsy lightly in a self-defence situation (him the attacker, of course), all the police surrounds you under 10 minutes, and YOU receive a 5 years sentence without parole, plus the Media will howl for your racist hide 24/7.

And I thought long and hard on the fate of the North American Indians the whole day, and this is what I can say: the situation was a simple and logical case of tribal war, of primitive warfare. No war ever decided who was right, war decided only who was stronger. It is easy to condemn the European conquerors of North America as evil Indiankillers, as we are living in today's Europe and are having an office job and a house with a filled up fridge, but if we were those people back then at that historical time with the Atlantic Ocean at our backs, we would do exactly what they did, period. You may say you would not, but I can prove my claim if you wish.
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Regarding the Indians

Google: Columbus+Marrano+Inquisition+(secret word)
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Good find Roy ;)

How many natives did they kill after they arrived? Back in the days it was all about chopping off hands if the slaves/goyim didn't produce enough cotton/gold/etc a day. :(
Mercurial

Unread post by Mercurial »

I just found this among the hundreds of driveling PR emails I get every day. Was thinking I'd to ask if you think I should talk to him and field a few questions from you lot, but Hoi why don't you do an interview for my mag with this guy? I'd have to check in but I reckon it'd be great. And if not Hoi, maybe Fred or Noncapito, whoever would find it interesting. See what you think, could be fun:

Interview Opportunity- Banks Aid Ponzi Schemes

"Robert Mazur, Former undercover federal Agent and Forensic Investigator, Author of "The Infiltrator: My Secret Life Inside the Dirty Banks Behind Pablo Escobar's Medellin Cartel", and a Whistle-Blower exposing fraud, money-laundering, and illegal financial dealings of all kinds who speaks on National Radio about these crimes and their effects on our economy.

In a blog written by Jake Zamansky, he claims that Ponzi Schemes could not operate without the complicity of banks, and adds that banks facilitate these schemes and lend an air of legitimacy to them.

Notorious Ponzi Schemer Bernie Madoff didn't keep the fraudulent money stashed in his home; instead it was kept at the bank. Oddly enough, the banks never questioned it. This was not a small bank either; it was J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.

Are banks partially responsible for aiding Ponzi Schemes? Robert Mazur will take you inside the mind of Ponzi Schemer's and banks by answering these questions.

· Is it possible for banks to know the money is coming from illegal sources like a Ponzi scheme, and if so how can they find out?
· Knowing how Ponzi Schemes operate, how can someone prolong the inevitable and make these schemes work?
· What is the motive behind criminals using Ponzi Schemes and what traits do they possess to make the scheme work?
· What qualities and aspects are Ponzi Schemer's looking for in their victims?
· If banks are aware of the source of the illegal funding, why do they tend to turn the other cheek and let the corruption thrive?

Meet Robert Mazur

«Author of The-Infiltrator: My Secret Life Inside the Dirty Banks Behind Pablo Escobar's Medellin Cartel
«Forensic Investigator
«Brought down the 7th largest bank BCCI (Bank of Credit and Commerce International)
«Infiltrated the Medellin Cartel
«President of Chase & Associates, an investigative agency that services law firms and corporations throughout the U.S.

To view Robert Mazur's article, "Banking on Terror", please visit http://mediaproductions.tv/robertmazur

To see Robert Mazur's Media Kit, please visit http://mediaproductions.tv/press/rm.pdf

To learn more about Robert Mazur, please visit http://chaseandassociates.com

For information about Robert Mazur's book, The Infiltrator: My Secret Life Inside the Dirty Banks Behind Pablo Escobar's Medellin Cartel, please visit http://the-infiltrator.com

Robert Mazur is available for interviews. Please contact Shannon Rose, Eclectic Media Productions (347) 92-STARS or (347) 927-8277, Email: [email protected]

Please indicate the date, time, call numbers, and backup number with interview length when responding

Robert Mazur is represented by Eclectic Media Productions National PR Firm. Website: http://mediaproductions.tv"
warriorhun

Dear All,

I can't make up my mind on our new best mate ron100s, the rude Khalezov fan.
I expected septemberclues being monitored, but why sending a dumb fuck like him to comment?

9/11 is old news, and the best defence of the perps when accused with truth is ignoring it and acting as if they did not hear it, not ever repeating the accusations in their denial, lest it sticks in people's mind.

A sudden israeli interest means something recent, and the only thing going strong today which we follow in the forum is the Arab "Crescent of Democracy" revolutions (the Wikileaks and "Al-Qaeda" fakeries are not finished, either).
I do not believe in saving the world, for me this is an intellectual adventure, but we must be spot on if they are bothering with disinfo. (The whole point of disinfo is: you do not say it because you believe in it, you say it because you want everybody else to believe in it.)

It's not only about 9/11, either. The US Govt. wanted 9/11 to happen: they will not change their minds reading the forum and put the perps in front of the firing squad. It's about perception management and mass opinion and behaviour control by media manipulation, against which we are presenting a strong case. And that IS important today. The Hungarian Government just had a battle with EU about media law. The new Hungarian media law was presented to the world in the Media as a try to stamp out the "freedom of speech" and the "independence of media". Bullshit. It was a try to curb the anti-Hungarian media manipulation, and about state sovereignty. But EU forced us to change our new law, so anti-Hungarian media manipulations continue, and Hungary is proven not being a sovereign country.

Septemberclues proving the Media fakery, which is basis of social control and opinion directing in today's societies as the 4th arm of the power structure, IS important enough to deal with it for us, and for the perps to counter it. We should never worry about becoming discredited in the Media :lol: , but we should not hold our breath in wait for our views to be presented on the main TV channels either :D .
What do you think?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

warriorhun wrote:Dear All,

I can't make up my mind on our new best mate ron100s, the rude Khalezov fan.
I expected septemberclues being monitored, but why sending a dumb fuck like him to comment?
(...)
What do you think?
Dear Warriorhun - since you ask, here's what I think:

This 'ron' character trolling episode is by no means the first of its kind we've experienced here. By now, it should be clear that such semi-literate, semi-supporting, doubt-instilling and logic-warping characters are their choice 'weapons' to infiltrate our research. Their role is to appear as cutting-edge researchers, infiltrating the real research while sabotaging it all from the inside.

The SouthEastAsianews.org is quite evidently the foremost shilling operation behind all of this.

Here, the Southeastasianews.org even promotes my three "9/11 AMATEUR" analyses: :rolleyes:
http://southeastasianews.org/911/911_7_911amateur.html

Now, please have a look at this SouthEastAsiaNews page:
http://southeastasianews.org/kevin_brac ... _time.html

Scroll down the page and you'll find the "Affiliated Youtube channels" they promote:
- "Alan" Lawson (they can't even get his first name right (???) - "Anthony", maker of "September Clues Busted")
- Jimmy Walter (the alleged millionaire "9/11 truther" who exiled himself in Austria)
- William Rodriguez (the infamous "BOOM" witness in the basement of the WTC)
- Dimitri Khalezov (well, we now know what explosive "9/11 truths" HE is promoting...)
- Nephilim70 (now exposed as intimately 'related' to our old pal 'Ozzybinoswald')

And of course, they pose as "Israel-bashers" with their "StopFundingIsrael" stuff.

Need I say more?
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

simonshack wrote:By now, it should be clear that such semi-literate, semi-supporting, doubt-instilling and logic-warping characters are their choice 'weapons' to infiltrate our research. Their role is to appear as cutting-edge researchers, infiltrating the real research while sabotaging it all from the inside.
It is humorously ironic that they do such a bad job of shilling. We can usually id a shill from his very first post - yet the next shill uses the same transparently unconvincing methods.

Their bosses should ask for refunds of their pay.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Warriorhun, we have to tolerate them for a short time in order to have them demonstrate to everyone their intent.

I know - I know - someone like Barack Obama would just bomb the username as soon as it appears and get a Nobel Peace Prize for it.

But this isn't total war. It's an adventure in historical record keeping and encountering the number of people apparently dedicated and paid to distorting history as it happens. (What might that tell us about our history books?)

We are learning from them as they are learning from us. We are learning they are snotty buffoons, and they are learning we are magnanimous and stubborn.

If we cannot show readers who is who and let the unsavory characters reveal themselves as full of shit, perhaps readers will never understand just how much these unsavory groups are par for the course and how much we must expect them to try to ruin the world party.

Sometimes that drunk guy has to really take a spill and vomit on his shoes before everyone is mad enough to kick him out the door. We prefer the consensus model when possible, I think. It's a very, very difficult balance.
warriorhun

Dear simonshack,

That I understand. My problem is this:

9/11 was a media fake/false flag/inside job, period. The perpetrators, inside and outside of America, do have legit information. Insider job means, official American documents are cover-up, useless.

The remainig millions of peasants like me, who are not insiders, know only two things:
1. That the Twin Towers are not standing.
2. All other information we "know" about 9/11 is what we saw in the media, what we read in the newspapers, etc....
So, if what we saw in the media was fake-and it WAS faked as septemberclues proves it-than what we saw on media is not what really happened.

Suspecting George W. Bush or PNAC or the 5 dancing israelis is not evidence.
But the existence of media fakery itself is evidence of the inside job/false flag attack, and through the media people it is all the way up to George W. Bush and everybody involved.
Every other approach is built on information what we saw on media, and because what we saw on the media was faked, all other approach is a castle built on quicksand and therefore harmless.

So, the people who are pushing the harmless approaches built on quicksand, are they doing it un-consciously or consciously?
Are the outrageous theories being created by the perpetrators themselves? Or are they created by people un-aware of the media fakery who are using the fake media information with the best intentions? (I remember myself: I built my theory on the 5 dancing israelis story without being the lapdog of the perps, and the cruel logic of media fakery made me to discard it. I'm lucky, though: the owners of the media remain the same :D ).
Or both?

Update: upon reading your comments, yeah, of course the perps prepared harmless conspiracy theories in advance, they new the official story will be fishy. Their men are pushing it, maybe not insiders themselves, just for the money.
But a lot of good people will fall for them. I guess the way to distinguish them is if they are communicating and interacting, or just talking paralelly without paying attention, and pushing their bullshit without a check in stride.
Last edited by warriorhun on Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

warriorhun wrote: (...)
Are the outrageous theories being created by the perpetrators themselves? Or are they created by people un-aware of the media fakery who are using the fake media information with the best intentions?
(...)
Or both?
Both.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

simonshack wrote:
Are the outrageous theories being created by the perpetrators themselves? Or are they created by people un-aware of the media fakery who are using the fake media information with the best intentions?
(...)
Or both?
Both.
Yeah, if you're going to "win friends and influence people" who aren't hip to the lying bastards of this world, all you have to do is spout whatever garbage "theory" protects your real information and as long as they start using your words, you can let them go and cage themselves with their own hands.

You know we are on some kind of weird journey when all we are doing is saying, "I don't believe this media" and a million sock puppets and drones appear to tell us we have to believe it. :lol:

It's so easy that it's almost hilarious they are just depending on people to believe them.

And then depressing that so many people just do believe them out of sheer psychological exhaustion. People think, "Nobody could lie that much. Some of it must be true enough." and then before long they just say, "Yeah, it's as close to the truth as you can get." and give up.

It's an art form, obviously, this lying and sticking to your bullshit story that you know is bullshit. The Bushies know it and practice it all the time. Our job is easier, which is why I think we will win. All we have to do is doubt things that don't seem right. They have to keep telling themselves that "2 + 2 = 3, no wait 5 ... well sometimes 4, but this time 7," etc. It must be sad to have so little faith in human communication that you can't even agree on a word like "is." Remember Clinton redefining what "is" is?
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

hoi.polloi wrote:
simonshack wrote:
(...)
Or both?
Both.
Yeah, if you're going to "win friends and influence people" who aren't hip to the lying bastards of this world, all you have to do is spout whatever garbage "theory" protects your real information and as long as they start using your words, you can let them go and cage themselves with their own hands.
Forgive me if I'm slow, but this is strange to me as it was the theories that actually sparked my interest and ultimately brought me here - I mean to the realization that it was a fakery filled hoax, so this makes me scratch my head. Like most U.S. zombie citizens I was perfectly happy with the OCT that 19 high-jacking sand-niggers planned and successfully executed this atrocity, and that these psychotic, evil, Allah worshiping, oil hoarding, anti-white, anti-democracy, puppy and baby kicking, towel headed camel jockeys must be stopped by all means necessary. So I guess I'm the exception because I was unconsciously hip to the bastards? I mean I get the rationale but...
And then depressing that so many people just do believe them out of sheer psychological exhaustion. People think, "Nobody could lie that much. Some of it must be true enough." and then before long they just say, "Yeah, it's as close to the truth as you can get." and give up.
After about an hour of talking and showing what I know of this hoax to a friend she finally looked me in the eye and just said, and I'll paraphrase: "OK, so what? maybe it is all a fuckin lie, we don't know what's behind it do we? Why would you even go there dude? what's the point? we're not the bad guys here" It was so sad and shocking that all I could do is sit there in silence for a couple of minutes...yet it was the most real response I've gotten so far. Symptomatic of the American psychosis...she basically said I don't give a shit.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

RoyBean wrote:After about an hour of talking and showing what I know of this hoax to a friend she finally looked me in the eye and just said, and I'll paraphrase: "OK, so what? maybe it is all a fuckin lie, we don't know what's behind it do we? Why would you even go there dude? what's the point? we're not the bad guys here" It was so sad and shocking that all I could do is sit there in silence for a couple of minutes...yet it was the most real response I've gotten so far. Symptomatic of the American psychosis...she basically said I don't give a shit.
I think the movie "The Matrix" is a real masterpiece (by the "bad guys", clearly) in the sense that it really depicts an aspect of our society in dealing with the outrageous lies and fakery we are dipped into everyday.
Remember the guy who wants to "go back" to the stage when he didn't know anything about the fake reality he lived in? That's a pretty accurate albeit simplistic depiction of our feelings in front of the "revelations" about fakery, and the manipulated reality the media keep us into. To know feels like too much.
Yes the more I think about it the more I am pretty sure "The Matrix" is about Fakery, it is about what we deal with here: and it shows pretty well how people do not generally know how to respond to the red-pill-blue-pill question, and also, it implants this idea in the public: if you pick the red pill, it's going to be harsh and hard and horrible. You better stick with the alternative reality we provide...

I guess this is to say that other than showing to someone proof of fakery, we should find a way to pass on the uplifting, liberating feeling this thing can have, not necessarily like living in a submarine eating goo being scared of machines picking you up.