THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
Equinox
Banned

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Equinox » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:31 am

hoi.polloi wrote:Hey, Equinox, would you mind posting this on Facebook for us, please?

You're such an enormous help in every way, we could really use your help spreading the word and blocking the shills who question you for posting this! I think admitting you are partially simulated by 9/11 technology would actually be a really great wake up call for Facebook readers. I am asking, in the spirit of Simon's diplomacy, and despite my protestations, for a sort of temporary 'truce' between us - you can represent the "simulation" investigating itself from the inside, and we can represent genuine humanity watching artificial intelligence advance. How about that?

Here's your first assignment, post this on your Facebook and explain how you're a really advanced sim.

Thanks a bunch, you're so helpful! :wub:

Left eye higher than right. Left eye lower than right?

Ahh, Hoi she is actually squinting in one photo, probably because of the flash?
But she and many people squint in photos, all the time! That’s why one photo the eye is rounder and appears higher. And the other it is squinted and appears lower.
Circle -
Those wrinkles missing around the temples, are fact of life. They are called “crows feet”
Research it- https://www.google.com.au/search?q=crow ... kQW7koHABw

You can call crow's feet "laugh lines" or "character lines, they appear when people smile and squint their eyes, the more you smile the more the lines appear.
One way to avoid crow's feet would be to never smile, laugh, frown or squint. :o

Spiky one second, curly the next? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
How can people take you seriously with all of this.
YES hoi, its a little thing called, "wetting my hair under a bathroom sink!" Nothing wrong with trying to look fresh on a date in the big apple. Both photos were taken some time apart. Is that what we call pro analysis? Left eye, lower than right? lol :rolleyes: Oh, this is exact stuff I am talking about! It looks so bad to the reader!

This is disgusting! placing long term members girlfriends photos, compiling in a dodgy analysis and then claiming they are sims. <_<

It is an insult to 9/11 research and justice as a whole.

-- FAIL --
Look at my videos from the same camera!!!!!
YOUR SAYING THE VIDEOS OF US ARE FAKE AS WELL!!!!

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lGyK8pYti8

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yk6UWgYgy4

fail... :lol:
Hoi you believe I'am a sim
Hoping to lead the investigation and run it into the ground
I run this page for two years with 800 fans....
The man that produced September Clues supports it.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/September ... 7375501007

People comment on there all of the time, every few minutes........

Actually the personal messages I'm getting from people on there since you placed up the dodgy analysis, seem to say YOUR the one running it into the ground, some say its shill behaviour, It's not good at all Hoi....... <_<

bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:02 pm

I don't want to start a new thread before I find out if we have any members from Austria .

Well , do we have any ? :)

Not that long ago we were hit by this amazing story of Joseph Fritzl who kept his daughter in his basement for 20 years of more , raping her on regular basis and producing additional offspring .

This whole thing was sold as "unbelievable" by MSM and it really was mind boggling . Guy keeping his daughter in a specially built mini prison in his own house without his wife , prisoner's mother knowing about it . The crime was discovered when one of the children out of this incest relationship got very sick and Fritz was forced to take him/her to hospital .

I bet at least some of our members have heard about it .

I suspect it was another PsyOp .

Why am I writing about it ?

1. Another Austrian abduction victim Natasha Kampush shows up regularly on MSM
2. Allegedly somebody in my home town of Warsaw,Poland named his restaurant "Fritzl's Basement" . He had to abandon his idea due to public outcry :)

This is how I was reminded of Fritzl's story .

Looks like the perps have their , separate thing for Austria planting in local residents' and foreigners' minds the picture of psychopathic abductors waiting to kidnap girls and keep them in dungeons.
Austrian PsyOp school one might say :)

Please check Wackopedia site dedicated to "Monster of Amstetten"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritzl_case

hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:33 pm

Well, psycho Governor "Ahnold" is in America doing his part to help spread the illusion of disappointing Austrians, if that's a goal.

lux

Unread post by lux » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:59 pm

Psycho former governor. :P

We Californians are a sensitive lot. :)

lux

Unread post by lux » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:30 pm

Can you guess who is quoted as saying this?
I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races, that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And in as much as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied everything. I do not understand that because I do not want a negro woman for a slave I must necessarily want her for a wife. My understanding is that I can just let her alone.
Albert Pike? George Wallace? Michael Richards? ...

Answer here. (tall thin guy on the left in photo)

Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:13 pm

Wasn't that from the 1st Inaugural Address? Right around when the great emancipator was preparing to emancipate the tax livestock of the future with more melanin in their skin to Liberia or Haiti. I doubt these tidbits are in the new film.

lux

Unread post by lux » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:27 pm

Farcevalue wrote:Wasn't that from the 1st Inaugural Address? Right around when the great emancipator was preparing to emancipate the tax livestock of the future with more melanin in their skin to Liberia or Haiti. I doubt these tidbits are in the new film.
It was the Lincoln-Douglas debates of 1858.

Speaking of the movie there is an interesting review of it here called "Lincoln the Racist" (I'm not familiar with the site or the author so no endorsement of them implied).

An amusing quote therein:
Bennett documents that Lincoln stated publicly that "America was made for the White people and not for the Negroes" (p. 211), and "at least twenty-one times, he said publicly that he was opposed to equal rights for Blacks." "What I would most desire would be the separation of the white and black races," said Lincoln (Collected Works of Abraham Lincoln, vol. 2, p. 521).
A racist yet lauded for his civil rights advancements for blacks. Typical.

simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:20 pm

lux wrote:
Abraham Lincoln? A racist? :blink: :huh:
http://www.jewishjournal.com/cover_stor ... _tradition .

"After seeing the movie, I got to thinking about whether this Hollywood studio film, which was written and directed by Jewish-Americans (Tony Kushner and Spielberg, respectively), and which depicts the quintessential American as portrayed by Day-Lewis (whose mother is Jewish), is, in fact, a Jewish version of history in and of itself, a throwback to the days when Hollywood’s moguls, themselves Jewish-Americans, made movies about a seemingly non-Jewish America through the filter of their own very Jewish perspective.

Which raises the question: Has Spielberg given us a Jewish Lincoln? Or is it that Lincoln was “Jewish” in his temperament, values and actions: consumed by social justice in his fighting a war to abolish slavery; Moses-like in leading a people to freedom; talmudic in his use of disputation among a “team of rivals” to lead the nation; alternately morose and jovial (who doesn’t know that type?)? Add to all this that he died during Passover."

lux

Unread post by lux » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:11 pm

"Four score and -- oy vey! -- seven years ago our fathers brought forth ..."

Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:21 pm

simonshack wrote:
lux wrote:

"After seeing the movie, I got to thinking about whether this Hollywood studio film, which was written and directed by Jewish-Americans (Tony Kushner and Spielberg, respectively), and which depicts the quintessential American as portrayed by Day-Lewis (whose mother is Jewish), is, in fact, a Jewish version of history in and of itself, a throwback to the days when Hollywood’s moguls, themselves Jewish-Americans, made movies about a seemingly non-Jewish America through the filter of their own very Jewish perspective.

Which raises the question: Has Spielberg given us a Jewish Lincoln? Or is it that Lincoln was “Jewish” in his temperament, values and actions: consumed by social justice in his fighting a war to abolish slavery; Moses-like in leading a people to freedom; talmudic in his use of disputation among a “team of rivals” to lead the nation; alternately morose and jovial (who doesn’t know that type?)? Add to all this that he died during Passover."
Pleural Shock

I haven't had a chance to see the movie yet but I have been hearing it bantered around that the message of the movie Lincoln is that the passage of the 13th Amendment ended the Civil War. Since this is not the case, one then has to cast around for the real "message" of the movie. I am guessing that it may be, simply, that Constitutional Amendments are a good thing and that the movie exists to insinuate that meme into the internal dialog of the nation. This is frightening. I am not completely sure of the machinations of what a convention would entail. I understand that there is a process, of course but is this process like a warrant where, supposedly, only those objects of interest stated in the warrant can be searched or seized? I fear that opening a Constitutional Convention would create an atmosphere wherein the buzzards of the reactionary forces would pick the Constitution clean. In Thomas Mann's Magic Mountain he speaks of Plural Shock as a treatment for tuberculosis. In typical allopathic fashion the chest is opened and the pleura is palpated to initiate a reaction not unlike electrical shock or insulin shock in the patient. This is supposed to encourage the patient to "shake off" the pathogens. That is my fear, that a convention would open the chest of the patient and shock the already weakened polity into complete submission and that the "pathogens" in this analogy would of course be The Bill of Rights. Already, there is talk about the relevance of the document not the least of which was G.W.Bush's "the Constitution is just a piece of paper" statement.

Whatever remedy the 13th Amendment was purported to achieve it is certainly not reflective of any genuine commitment by the Federal Government to end the institution of Slavery. Just today I heard a black person speaking about the subversion of the abrogation of chattel slavery into that of economic slavery. This is putting a good face on the situation as chattel slavery didn't go away. In both his documentary and his book, Slavery by Another Name, Douglas Blackmon points out that chattel slavery survived into modernity. http://www.slaverybyanothername.com/

Gracist
Banned

Unread post by Gracist » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:21 pm

Obama/ Lincoln connection. Interesting video, why is DHS practicing to shoot targets of pregnant women, children and grandpas??? No more zombies to shoot?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y-jZD-u6ts

Gracist
Banned

Unread post by Gracist » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:30 pm

Lazlo wrote:
simonshack wrote:
lux wrote:

Pleural Shock

I haven't had a chance to see the movie yet but I have been hearing it bantered around that the message of the movie Lincoln is that the passage of the 13th Amendment ended the Civil War. Since this is not the case, one then has to cast around for the real "message" of the movie. I am guessing that it may be, simply, that Constitutional Amendments are a good thing and that the movie exists to insinuate that meme into the internal dialog of the nation. This is frightening. I am not completely sure of the machinations of what a convention would entail. I understand that there is a process, of course but is this process like a warrant where, supposedly, only those objects of interest stated in the warrant can be searched or seized? I fear that opening a Constitutional Convention would create an atmosphere wherein the buzzards of the reactionary forces would pick the Constitution clean. In Thomas Mann's Magic Mountain he speaks of Plural Shock as a treatment for tuberculosis. In typical allopathic fashion the chest is opened and the pleura is palpated to initiate a reaction not unlike electrical shock or insulin shock in the patient. This is supposed to encourage the patient to "shake off" the pathogens. That is my fear, that a convention would open the chest of the patient and shock the already weakened polity into complete submission and that the "pathogens" in this analogy would of course be The Bill of Rights. Already, there is talk about the relevance of the document not the least of which was G.W.Bush's "the Constitution is just a piece of paper" statement.

Whatever remedy the 13th Amendment was purported to achieve it is certainly not reflective of any genuine commitment by the Federal Government to end the institution of Slavery. Just today I heard a black person speaking about the subversion of the abrogation of chattel slavery into that of economic slavery. This is putting a good face on the situation as chattel slavery didn't go away. In both his documentary and his book, Slavery by Another Name, Douglas Blackmon points out that chattel slavery survived into modernity. http://www.slaverybyanothername.com/
Slavery by Another Name is a great book.

Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:36 pm

If exposure to Clues Forum has taught me one thing, it is that there is no way to be certain about anything that happened in the distant (or not so distant) past. We cannot comment with any real accuracy on what happened a dozen years ago in "the media capitol of the world", home to thousands of cameras, photographers and journalists. How are we supposed to comment on things that happened two hundred years ago?

It is much easier for me to imagine that the same type of power mad psychopath that uses violence to control people today is the type of power mad psychopath that used violence to control people then. Their statues just haven't been built just yet. And of course all the quotes and scribbles are about the sanctity of freedom and protecting the least among us, etc.

lux

Unread post by lux » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:55 pm

I didn't know that the wikipedia defined itself:
http://tinyurl.com/4sa8r

brianv

Unread post by brianv » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:42 pm

lux wrote:I didn't know that the wikipedia defined itself:
http://tinyurl.com/4sa8r
T. S. Eliot, who between 1910 and 1916 wrote an early poem to which he gave the title "The Triumph of Bullshit"
toilE T.S. :rolleyes: