THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
brianv

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by brianv »

bostonterrierowner wrote:
RogerSmith wrote: (Al Jazeera excluded because I suspect it's part of the perp network at some level)
At some level ? It's BBC owned! RT is Rupert Murdoch so are your "Iranian" sources ( I bet you meant Press TV ).

Your post is childishly naive ( I don't want to use the word "stupid" ), there is no al-Qaeda, ISIS, ISIL only media creations to distract the sheeple from the real geopolitical manouvres. Anglo-Americans strongarm troublesome governments to keep accepting the dollars and recycle them later into T-bonds so they can leech on their resources , the game as old as the 7 hills that Rome is built on, the rest is just bullshit .

All MSM lie.

You are lowering the standards of this forum so please wisen up.
+1 as they say on some forums.

"I can say that something does exist". That's quite a statement Roger.

You can say what you like, it doesn't make it so.
RogerSmith

Unread post by RogerSmith »

I'm not trying to make it so, I was hoping for a better reply than "you're an insult to this forum" and "+1", but that was apparently expecting too much.

I understand the stance around here is that if one thing is fake, it all is, but if you're going to deny that anything is happening in the Middle East at all, that is delusional to me. Do you say that the entire situation in Gaza in fake too? Does Gaza not even exist? And to clarify again, I just want to know what you think, and why, for a reason other than all mainstream media are fraudulent - I've heard as much and that's considered common sense on this forum. But in which case, what is the truth? This forum has figured out great things, I wanted to see if anyone had figured anything out in relation to this particular subject.

That's all.

Edit: I added more content.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

RogerSmith wrote:I'm not trying to make it so, I was hoping for a better reply than "you're an insult to this forum" and "+1", but that was apparently expecting too much.

I understand the stance around here is that if one thing is fake, it all is, but if you're going to deny that anything is happening in the Middle East at all, that is delusional to me. Do you say that the entire situation in Gaza in fake too? Does Gaza not even exist? And to clarify again, I just want to know what you think, and why, for a reason other than all mainstream media are fraudulent - I've heard as much and that's considered common sense on this forum. But in which case, what is the truth? This forum has figured out great things, I wanted to see if anyone had figured anything out in relation to this particular subject.

That's all.

Edit: I added more content.
Roger, one of the comments I used to receive from pueriles when I first started posting about the 9/11 TV Special was - "So if was all fake, are the towers still there?"

Roger, if you want to know the answer to that question - Go to Gaza! Oh that's right you can't! The Entity has it sealed. I have to say also that, that's quite a leap from "Al-Queda" to Gaza, are you implying some connection?

Gaza exists therefore "Al Queda" must exist. That's seriously flawed logic. And another thing, coming here and suggesting we are delusional won't win you any friends.
RogerSmith

I'm not implying any connection, I'm just wanting to know what stance the users here take on Middle East events as people here are very intelligent (and someone might quote this back and insult me with it, but that's fine).

Anyway, thank you for the reply, your simple statement does bring up something to think about and that's the sort of thing I wanted - even if we're diverging onto a slightly different subject.

That's a very interesting point. I know with the fact that Gaza is sealed, it's a given all mainstream news about is fraudulent in some way, shape, or form (and that would be the case even if it weren't sealed). But there are social media accounts of people in Gaza, there are websites, there are a variety of things to indicate, let's say, the voice of the actual population. Of course some of these things might be phony too, but how much of it?

This is the Facebook account one of the central Palestinian run news agencies, based in Ramallah:
https://www.facebook.com/QudsN

It's called the Quds News Network, there are several "Al-Quds" news organizations, namely one based in the UK, but Al-Quds is just the Arabic name for Jerusalem, so a very common name, and be aware that they are separate entities. So if I may ask, what do you think about this?

Note that I intentionally started this discussion in "The 'Chatbox'" that it's for more leisurely speak, and I'm not asserting anything in particular, besides my view that something, of some sort, is occurring in the Middle East. What that might be, I don't know, I'm hoping someone else might know. If your view is that nothing at all is happening, that I have to disagree with.
Gaza exists therefore "Al Queda" must exist.
I don't believe that, and don't know which part of my statements prior were unclear enough to make that seem the case.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Well you would expect all those websites wouldn't you if..?

Gaza was a giant Movie Set and we are being treated to...er Mind Control through Sheer Terror. I know my wife is horrified at what she has being seeing on Arsebook and she asked my opinion, I said, "I thought the whole thing was "designed" for our consumption", although I don't watch TV and I don't go to Arsebook or any other clownish website. I won't allow them into my head! Perhaps the whole Gaza thing is Government Power in microcosm and being shoved down our throats daily.

Surely a strand of thought that I think we all here recognise.

Gaza therefore Al-Queda. Is that the connection we are meant to make?

Was the purpose of Gaza to allow the creation of Al Queda to keep "westerners" watching TV and voting for clowns?
RogerSmith

My jumping around was just an attempt to throw some examples for comparisons on your views of the subject.

I don't watch television or use Arsebook either. But I feel there is more to Gaza, this is the official website of Hamas' military wing:
http://www.alqassam.ps/arabic/

They have videos of some of their operations or actions.

Hamas isn't the only fighting force in Palestine either, this is the website of Fatah's military wing, Al-Quds Brigades, and similarly, they have videos:
http://saraya.ps/

Both sites also have images of their martyrs, or dead members.

Mind Control Theater is the case most of the times, I know there's some of that going on even in the case with Gaza, that is, by the mainstream media manipulating or blatantly composing lies for all of us to consume - but there is also a truth (not with the mainstream media, but out there somewhere).

What do you think about this video?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKa1kRWX0AA

Edit: Clarified something.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

I have family in Syria, I can say that something does exist. Whether it's called ISIS, Al Kayda, or whatever, there's something going on.
Roger,

Of course something is going on in Syria, Libya, Nigeria, Egypt etc. namely as I put it in my previous post - Anglo-Americans strongarm disobedient governments, dumb enough to question "benefits" they get from Pax Americana aka Dollar standard aka colonial expoitation and look in Chinese direction instead ( it doesn't mean that China is not being abused but it's an only player on the chessboard remotely capable to make the game harder for America ) They do it through arming thugs, Maydan "protesters" , deploying special forces, you name it . I am not saying that there is a simple paradigm here like China-good , USA- bad because it's all about living at someone else's expense and China if allowed would be doing the same thing.

It doesn't apply to so called 3rd World only , Europe is under a colonial boot too, forced to net export in exchange of net financial assets. In their cases finance does the job that tanks used to do in the past.
Note that I intentionally started this discussion in "The 'Chatbox'" that it's for more leisurely speak, and I'm not asserting anything in particular, besides my view that something, of some sort, is occurring in the Middle East. What that might be, I don't know, I'm hoping someone else might know.
Main dymamics in geopolitics today IMHO is keeping China in the stranglehold of the dollar standard and prevent this country from spending its gigantic dollar deposits/trade surpluses at its discretion. I did quite a long post in General World Affairs section just on the subject. The rest is just an idiotic show for the children and brainwashed MSM consumers.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Sorry to OT but does anyone else have problems pages loading that contain youtube videos embedded?

And speaking of Youtube videos. Roger wanted me to comment on a video containing the "90 year old Sheik Ahmed Naseem" Character, for whom the Entity sent a fleet of Apache Helicopter gunships to dispatch him to "seven naked virgin land", as he was being wheelchaired to his portable toilet.

My comment? Great script-writing guys!
RogerSmith

To brianv, dismissing a video based on the fact it seems silly and a quote that sounds like an excerpt from a Fox news comment is on par with people saying you're a kooky conspiracy theorist for saying noplanes 9/11.
Of course something is going on in Syria, Libya, Nigeria, Egypt etc. namely as I put it in my previous post - Anglo-Americans strongarm disobedient governments, dumb enough to question "benefits" they get from Pax Americana aka Dollar standard aka colonial expoitation and look in Chinese direction instead ( it doesn't mean that China is not being abused but it's an only player on the chessboard remotely capable to make the game harder for America )
I agree with this, now is it far-fetched to think that certain Middle Eastern countries, like the repeatedly mentioned Syria, as well as Iran, and the currently in the news Palestine, as result of some Isreali cross American interests, are not only victim to false news reports about them, but direct assault from these pseudo-militia forces like ISISwhatever.

And, they would be assisted by other countries already integrated with US policies, like Saudi Arabia, Egpyt, Pakistan, Turkey, etc.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

RogerSmith wrote:To brianv, dismissing a video based on the fact it seems silly and a quote that sounds like an excerpt from a Fox news comment is on par with people saying you're a kooky conspiracy theorist for saying noplanes 9/11.
Of course something is going on in Syria, Libya, Nigeria, Egypt etc. namely as I put it in my previous post - Anglo-Americans strongarm disobedient governments, dumb enough to question "benefits" they get from Pax Americana aka Dollar standard aka colonial expoitation and look in Chinese direction instead ( it doesn't mean that China is not being abused but it's an only player on the chessboard remotely capable to make the game harder for America )
I agree with this, now is it far-fetched to think that certain Middle Eastern countries, like the repeatedly mentioned Syria, as well as Iran, and the currently in the news Palestine, as result of some Isreali cross American interests, are not only victim to false news reports about them, but direct assault from these pseudo-militia forces like ISISwhatever.

And, they would be assisted by other countries already integrated with US policies, like Saudi Arabia, Egpyt, Pakistan, Turkey, etc.
Tell us about it Roger. I can't stand watching those Intel Center Videos.

Am I obliged to watch some video simply because you posted it?
RogerSmith

No, you're not, but I thought you were part of the discussion, or maybe your replies all come off as snark to me. I'm not sure which is the case since you aren't entirely straightforward.

I've already made the statements I wanted to, and it doesn't look like I'm going to get any worthwhile responses, besides that last one from bostonterrierowner.

Have you ever considered what if, because you figured out the fakery of 9/11, and you found many more news incidents to be phony, and you even went so far as deeming the world around you entirely false, that perhaps something real might happen, and yet you cannot discern it from fakery?
Evil Edna
Banned

Unread post by Evil Edna »

RogerSmith wrote:I feel there is more to Gaza, this is the official website of Hamas' military wing:

What relevance "Hamas" when they "claim responsibility" for atrocities that never took place?? See the Mike's Place suicide bombing in Tel Aviv, for a glaring example. That "murderous attack", in which "Hamas" and the "Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades" claimed "joint responsibility" had a very clumsy British slant. The sim-perps were British. Objective? To "re-affirm" that Anglo-Zionist solidarity, and to foment the anti-Muslim agenda back home in Blighty. No wonder it's said that the HQ of International Jewry is not Jerusalem but London - and why the real name of the "Al Qaeda" arch-nemesis is/was Osama bin London!

Just two heads of the same hydra. :blink:
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Evil Edna wrote:
RogerSmith wrote:I feel there is more to Gaza, this is the official website of Hamas' military wing:

What relevance "Hamas" when they "claim responsibility" for atrocities that never took place?? See the Mike's Place suicide bombing in Tel Aviv, for a glaring example. That "murderous attack", in which "Hamas" and the "Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades" claimed "joint responsibility" had a very clumsy British slant. The sim-perps were British. Objective? To "re-affirm" that Anglo-Zionist solidarity, and to foment the anti-Muslim agenda back home in Blighty. No wonder it's said that the HQ of International Jewry is not Jerusalem but London - and why the real name of the "Al Qaeda" arch-nemesis is/was Osama bin London!

Just two heads of the same hydra. :blink:
Hamas is a creation of the Israeli secret services be it Mossad or Shin Bet , names are irrelevant anyways as ordered by their Anglo-American owners/masters. I suspect that every Palestinian child knows this as an obvious fact :)

My mother once said that if it wasn't for this stupid Hamas there would have been a Palestinian state already. Enough said...

Again Roger, your naivety puzzles me.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

RogerSmith wrote:Have you ever considered what if, because you figured out the fakery of 9/11, and you found many more news incidents to be phony, and you even went so far as deeming the world around you entirely false, that perhaps something real might happen, and yet you cannot discern it from fakery?
If wishes and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas.
OpticalIllusion

Unread post by OpticalIllusion »

bostonterrierowner wrote:
Hamas is a creation of the Israeli secret services be it Mossad or Shin Bet , names are irrelevant anyways as ordered by their Anglo-American owners/masters. I suspect that every Palestinian child knows this as an obvious fact :)

My mother once said that if it wasn't for this stupid Hamas there would have been a Palestinian state already. Enough said...

Again Roger, your naivety puzzles me.
I agree that it is a Mossad/Israel front group. I found this quote from a local girl who went to Israel where she states

"After returning to the U.S. this month, her first goal was to debunk the slew of circulating misinformation regarding the Middle Eastern nation."

"I have not once heard a siren, seen a rocket or experienced anything the media portrays, and I've been in every major Israeli city," Market said.
http://www.sanduskyregister.com/article/6007681

"Hamas" must have some secret technology to send 10,000 Iranian supplied missiles that the Iron Dome is shooting down to not even be heard or seen throughout the country.

The MSM can do anything and I use my wife's parents as a test of their propaganda tools.

The more and more I look around all I see are programmed drone people so it makes sense each and everyone of the Psyops have long term goals as well as short term.