THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
Critical Mass

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Critical Mass »

hoi.polloi wrote:I just tucked this 'off topic' bit in the derailing room. I had no idea someone was suggesting ICfreely was a literary invention of either Simon or myself. But by the same token, he and I are supposed to be inventions of each other! What the shills resort to to take attention away from this forum's actual information about the world situation! Truly they must love being despicable human beings.

:puke:

Well, anyway, same old, same old. We are used to it by now.
If it's the individual that I think ICfreely is talking about then actually that person appears to be suggesting that most people* on Cluesforum are just various personas of Simon.

Apparently Simon is throwing the ultimate 'gatekeeping operation' to keep people away from 'the Truth' (which appears to a strange mishmash of "I don't know what happened" whilst accepting that "media fakery exists" but believing that "directed energy weapons are possible").

* Although specifically 'outed' as personas of Simon are myself, Maat, observer, ICfreely and, possibly, Ab & Khammad (!). Somewhat surprisingly (considering allegations other forums have made) the individual in question seems to accept that you aren't Simon... though he does call you some nasty names.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Maybe 'TPTB' want us to start an 'Je Suis Simon' campaign...
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

pov603 wrote:Maybe 'TPTB' want us to start an 'Je Suis Simon' campaign...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, I find it hilarious to see how hard the anti-Cluesforum shills are trying - yet how lame and unimaginative their efforts are.

If I were their supervisor, I'd fire them all on the spot ! What a waste of taxpayers' money! :P
pov603

Re: The Clues Chronicle — help decide the threads to read!

Unread post by pov603 »

Sorry if this should actually be in the chatroom, but the '50 worst cars' thing about the TR7 led me to this website:
http://content.time.com/time/specials/2 ... 40,00.html

A link within the above led me to this webpage:
http://www.globaltravelerusa.com/luftha ... omy-cabin/

A link towards the bottom of the webpage above [regarding Lufthansa's A380] led me to this website:

http://www.globaltravelerusa.com/tsa-ap ... d-printed/

And then the story within the above [regarding TSA leaking their own master keys profile] led me to this website/twitter page:
https://twitter.com/Lukewearechange/sta ... 9286493184

Six degrees of Kevin Bacon anyone?

Edit: missed out the Lufthansa link. Please move this to chatroom. Apologies for any irritating distraction caused!
omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

@ Critical Mass : You wrote:
t's been nearly two weeks since you posted one of most utterly useless & despicable posts on Cluesforum. Presumably the post you made today was meant to be some kind of tribute to it?

Reading it I'm left with several observations...

(I) You use the term 'Jewish conspiracy' like a white nationalist would do. Is that surprising to you? As it certainly isn't to me. Undoubtedly the Holohoax involves many 'Jews' however it is clearly a military/media hoax in nature... very similar to 9/11 in that regards.

(II) You pose some interesting questions regarding the censorship... however you also ignore your own, seemingly self-imposed, 'censorship'. Not once have you responded to a specific example of media fakery on this topic... you've remained silent on bars of soap, forged photos, ridiculous 'eyewitness' accounts, utterly impossible logistics, non-lethal execution methods (diesel exhaust!), the persecution of Jewish 'Holocaust' 'deniers'... even the words of bostonterrierowner.

I am responding here, in the chatroom, because I do not want to interfere with anyone who is interested in researching the topic of the Holocaust. You are correct that I have not responded to any of the claims made by people who are questioning the Holocaust ; Here"s why:

The "facts" surrounding the Holocaust have long been ingrained onto the public consciousness. I have no doubt that many claims are exaggerated and many witness testimonies are fabricated, and there exist some doctored photographs. I also have no doubt that the Nazi regime led by Hitler hunted and rounded up Jews and transported them to internment/concentration camps and that a significant number of Jews died there.

If the "Jewish power mongers", or Zionist mis-leaders , were able to pull off such a hoax that has stood up for 70 years and also managed to get countries with very small Jewish populations to pass legislation making it illegal to question the veracity of the claims, I would tend to say they have "won" that round. It's over now, time to give up and move on to something new. There is nothing you , or anyone, can do; no evidence that you can come up with that will ever change the public consciousness or attitude. Even you could convince a number of people that the facts surrounding the Holocaust were fabricated as part of a conspiracy to advance the cause of Jews worldwide, how would that benefit anyone? I think that is also important that you understand that the great majority of modern day Jews are not involved in any conspiracy and are affected equally by the hoaxes and psyops as are the non-Jews.

As many of us here are aware , it is extremely difficult to get people to realize that media fakery is so rampant today in an era where everyone has access to TV, and 24 hour news coverage, and everyone is bombarded by news, be it real or fake. Convincing people that this was possible in the 1940's , where few , if anyone , had a television, and most people got their news from word of mouth would be a near impossibility. Think of this comparison, most people learned of 9/11 through media sources, wheras most people (at least most Jewish people anyway) learned of the horrors of the holocaust from their parents, grand parents and great grandparents

The main focus of this site, the 9/11, media hoax , is already becoming less and less relevant as almost 15 years have passed since that day. As more time passes by , it will become more, not less, difficult to open people's minds to the truth. There are so many other recent media hoaxes and staged events that are in full view of the public right now, and in my opinion this is the area where this site needs to be focused on. For example today is the one year anniversary of the media staged parliament terrorist shooting in Ottawa. If there is to be any hope of exposing the hoaxsters, and returning sanity to our world, people need to be aware of how they are being misled by their mis-leaders. For this site to be seen as aligning itself with a controversial and (in my opinion) hopeless endeavor of trying to get people to minimize the abhorrence they feel towards the atrocities of the Holocaust will do a lot more harm than good, EVEN IF the entire story was completely fabricated and Auschwitz and the other camps were actually 5 star hotels and the Jews were treated as VIP guests.

So, to summarize my point of view, I am not trying to being adversarial. I am not going to debate you, or anyone about the facts surrounding the Holocaust. I frankly don't care about any evidence you can dig up from the events of WWII. I say leave that to the historians. Put your considerable research and cognitive thinking skills to use in an area where some good can come from it. To use a war analogy, stop fighting a battle that is already lost and the winner has already been declared. What good can come from fighting a battle that has already been lost, if it costs you the war?

My advice, not that you are asking, is to do do what you can to get as many people as possible on your side, be they Jews, Christians, Muslims, or atheists, etc. Focus on exposing the perpetrators, it matters not what religious group they belong to. You are more likely to have success by targeting those that are guilty, than the group they belong to. How can it possibly aid the cause of exposing media fakery by alienating the large number of Jewish victims that are equally effected as you are by the hoaxsters?

To make my position clearer, a Jew, or someone who sympathizes with Jews, will not be open to fighting against your imagined "Jewish conspiracy" they will however be much more likely to help in going after the perps within the Media, the government , NASA, or the CIA. Many Jews, however, WILL stand beside you if you are fighting against the Zionists.

One last point which I think is important to the cause of helping people to see and become immune to the media hoaxes and conspiracies in general is that they have to be believable, or at least perceived to be believable. Few people will "buy" a conspiracy that involves millions of conspirators (Jews). Once people are required to believe that , thousands, or even hundreds , have had to be involved in the scheme they will close their minds to the possibility. They will say it is impossible that NONE of the thousands of conspirators ever came forward and admitted that were involved in, or privy to, the hoax.

While I am not much of a researcher by any means, I hope that I can make a contribution here. At this point, the biggest contribution I can make is to try and get you all to tone down the "rhetoric" towards the Jews. If you must target the Jews, you should at least identify your target as "Zionist Jews" or simply Zionists. Not all Zionists are Jews. and not all Jews are Zionists.

To get a better understanding of the difference(between Jews and Zionists) this is a good article. Disclosure...... I myself have only, as a result of the recent direction of this forum, started to investigate the Zionist relationship to Judaism. I have to admit it is quite an eye opener. I suppose that I was conditioned to believe that Zionists were simply "normal Jews" that believed in having a country/homeland (Israel) that they could call their own. It turns out that this is far from the truth

http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/jews-aga ... onists.htm

regards,

Steve O.
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

omaxsteve wrote: I am responding here, in the chatroom, because I do not want to interfere with anyone who is interested in researching the topic of the Holocaust. You are correct that I have not responded to any of the claims made by people who are questioning the Holocaust ; Here"s why:

The "facts" surrounding the Holocaust have long been ingrained onto the public consciousness. I have no doubt that many claims are exaggerated and many witness testimonies are fabricated, and there exist some doctored photographs
Excellent... it's great that you can say that. Many can't... though they're likely 'prejudiced' or something :rolleyes: .
I also have no doubt that the Nazi regime led by Hitler hunted and rounded up Jews and transported them to internment/concentration camps and that a significant number of Jews died there.
Again there's no disagreement there.
If the "Jewish power mongers", or Zionist mis-leaders , were able to pull off such a hoax that has stood up for 70 years and also managed to get countries with very small Jewish populations to pass legislation making it illegal to question the veracity of the claims, I would tend to say they have "won" that round.
Again I'm forced to point out to you that the 'Holocaust' was a military/media hoax. Probably it's primary objective was to create an ex post facto 'moral justification' for WW2.
It's over now, time to give up and move on to something new. There is nothing you , or anyone, can do; no evidence that you can come up with that will ever change the public consciousness or attitude.
You could probably say the same thing about any one subject on Cluesforum... however it is certain that thanks to Cluesforums efforts an understanding of 'media fakery' is now more prevalent than it was a decade ago. An ever growing, but still small, portion of the population is having its consciousness & attitudes changed to accepting that liars & lies exist. On a personal level the first hoax I came to accept was the 'Holocaust'... 9/11 came afterwards for me.
Even [if] you could convince a number of people that the facts surrounding the Holocaust were fabricated as part of a conspiracy to advance the cause of Jews worldwide, how would that benefit anyone?
You're again assuming (like some kind of 'white nationalist') that the Holohoax was a wholly 'Jewish conspiracy'... I very much doubt that it was. Again, like 9/11, there were certainly a lot of Jews & Jewish liars involved... but the military must have actually planned & organized it.
I think that is also important that you understand that the great majority of modern day Jews are not involved in any conspiracy and are affected equally by the hoaxes and psyops as are the non-Jews.
Has anyone ever said or implied anything but? In fact Simon has had to create new terminology to try & assure you that we do all understand this. Clearly you're all but impossible to assure on this point.
Convincing people that this was possible in the 1940's , where few , if anyone , had a television, and most people got their news from word of mouth would be a near impossibility. Think of this comparison, most people learned of 9/11 through media sources, wheras most people (at least most Jewish people anyway) learned of the horrors of the holocaust from their parents, grand parents and great grandparents
May I remind you what you wrote in the Holocaust thread...

My personal experience is limited. The only thing that I know, for certain, is that both my grandparents had numbers tattooed on their forearms . They both were held in concentration camps. They both died before I was old enough to get any real "testimony" from them about their personal experiences.

... what exactly did you learn of the 'horrors of the holocaust' from your parents, grand parents and great grandparents? I suspect most neutral readers who happen to be Jewish will have relatives who talk about camps probably even hunger & disease. Horrible things for sure... but not 'gas chambers' or babies being burned alive.
The main focus of this site, the 9/11, media hoax , is already becoming less and less relevant as almost 15 years have passed since that day. As more time passes by , it will become more, not less, difficult to open people's minds to the truth. There are so many other recent media hoaxes and staged events that are in full view of the public right now, and in my opinion this is the area where this site needs to be focused on.
Well we all have differing opinions on where research needs to 'focus' on. I will note that the Holocaust thread is one of the smaller threads on Cluesforum... I'd suggest it was hardly a significant 'distraction'.
For this site to be seen as aligning itself with a controversial and (in my opinion) hopeless endeavor of trying to get people to minimize the abhorrence they feel towards the atrocities of the Holocaust will do a lot more harm than good, EVEN IF the entire story was completely fabricated and Auschwitz and the other camps were actually 5 star hotels and the Jews were treated as VIP guests.
Well it has served to highlight one thing... you're an utter moron.
So, to summarize my point of view, I am not trying to being adversarial. I am not going to debate you, or anyone about the facts surrounding the Holocaust. I frankly don't care about any evidence you can dig up from the events of WWII. I say leave that to the historians.
That has got to be the most insane thing for a Cluesforum member to write... the same 'historians' who will write about the "horrors of the burning towers" & the "necessary evil" of the 'War on Terror' against those 'abhorrent Moslem fanatics'?
Put your considerable research and cognitive thinking skills to use in an area where some good can come from it. To use a war analogy, stop fighting a battle that is already lost and the winner has already been declared. What good can come from fighting a battle that has already been lost, if it costs you the war?
Costs us 'the war'? Where are you even getting this from?
My advice, not that you are asking, is to do do what you can to get as many people as possible on your side, be they Jews, Christians, Muslims, or atheists, etc. Focus on exposing the perpetrators, it matters not what religious group they belong to. You are more likely to have success by targeting those that are guilty, than the group they belong to. How can it possibly aid the cause of exposing media fakery by alienating the large number of Jewish victims that are equally effected as you are by the hoaxsters?
Again you talk about 'focus'... yet this is just one topic in a massive research forum. If there are any neutral readers who are Jewish & still happen to believe six million of their kin disappeared in the 1940's then I'd advise them to bring some evidence to the forum. Not just whine, derail & link to websites that do not discuss the points raised!
To make my position clearer, a Jew, or someone who sympathizes with Jews, will not be open to fighting against your imagined "Jewish conspiracy" they will however be much more likely to help in going after the perps within the Media, the government , NASA, or the CIA. Many Jews, however, WILL stand beside you if you are fighting against the Zionists.
The 'Jewish conspiracy' is in your head.
One last point which I think is important to the cause of helping people to see and become immune to the media hoaxes and conspiracies in general is that they have to be believable, or at least perceived to be believable. Few people will "buy" a conspiracy that involves millions of conspirators (Jews).
Once again no-one is saying that "millions of Jews" 'hoaxed the world'. Just like no-one is saying "millions of New Yorkers" 'hoaxed the world' on 9/11. If you don't understand that by this point then you're either being deliberately obtuse or you're actually mentally challenged in some manner.
While I am not much of a researcher by any means, I hope that I can make a contribution here.
You've singularly failed... I have no idea why your presence here is being tolerated at this point.
At this point, the biggest contribution I can make is to try and get you all to stop picking on all of the 'Jews' even though you aren't and have repeatedly explained this to me in great detail. I appear to ignore everything everyone writes.. blah, blah, blah
Reading your posts is like repeatedly smacking my head against a wall & expecting the wall to somehow 'catch' my sentience... in other words I'm beginning to feel like I'm the idiot here.

All in all Steve it's another truly abysmal post from you. I'll agree to stop this clearly pointless 'debate' with you.
Rudy Algera

Unread post by Rudy Algera »

Ha ha, even Adolf Hitler now says: "The public are seeing through the lies and false flags."
Watch:http://thesaker.is/hitler-on-syria-hilarious-must-see/
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Critical Mass wrote:Well we all have differing opinions on where research needs to 'focus' on. I will note that the Holocaust thread is one of the smaller threads on Cluesforum... I'd suggest it was hardly a significant 'distraction'.
Actually, it's been a gigantic distraction. We've now wasted a month arguing about whether we should discuss Jews and the Holocaust in greater detail. Folks at each other's throats, Omax and Jumpy repeatedly posting stuff of varying/poor quality, wasting Simon and Hoi's time refereeing these subjects - WITH ALMOST NO NEW RESEARCH PUBLISHED ON THESE TOPICS DURING THE PAST MONTH.

Simon/Hoi should call a time-out and freeze the relevant threads for a while.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Critical Mass wrote:The 'Jewish conspiracy' is in your head.
... and Jumpy's.
simonshack
Administrator

fbenario wrote: Simon/Hoi should call a time-out and freeze the relevant threads for a while.
Fbenario - please shut up, will you? Do not ask us to freeze anything here. Thanks.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

omaxsteve wrote:Even you could convince a number of people that the facts surrounding the Holocaust were fabricated as part of a conspiracy to advance the cause of Jews worldwide, how would that benefit anyone?
The Holohoax is not a thing of the distant past. Millions of dollars are being spent this very minute on keeping this monstrous lie fresh in the minds of billions of people through a massive flood of hate propaganda and the building of colossal museums and monuments. There is hardly a magazine article, movie, novel or TV program, regardless of how innocuous the topic, that doesn´t manage to sneak in the words "Hitler" and "nazi". This should make it clear how crucial the maintenance of this master hoax is to the Nutwork ... today! In fact, the entire Nutwork stands or falls with this and the Moon landing fraud.
omaxsteve wrote:The Kalergi guy seems like quite the lunatic, almost "Hitler-esque" in his views about a superior race...
Funny, isn´t it? Was it Lenin who said "Accuse your victims of what you are doing"?
herrnimrod

Unread post by herrnimrod »

The so called Holocaust is the biggest psyop of our time. If that falls, everything could fall. I literally see a "nazi piece" in the newspapers every single day in Scandinavia. A lot of resources are spent on maintaining this scam.
simonshack
Administrator

fbenario wrote:... wasting Simon and Hoi's time refereeing these subjects - WITH ALMOST NO NEW RESEARCH PUBLISHED ON THESE TOPICS DURING THE PAST MONTH.
Fbenario, no time wasted here - whatsoever. On the contrary: thanks to these discussions I have run into the most outrageous piece of information imaginable (for any European resident) - namely that the "ideological father" of the 'European Unity' was a racist, supremacist lunatic: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2397490#p2397490

I already knew that this planet is governed by evil / demented people - but this truly goes beyond my wildest imagination.
Painterman

Unread post by Painterman »

The tactical error known as "feeding the troll" occurs when one takes the provocation bait offered by a troll, thus aiding the troll's goal of pushing on-topic posts away from where most readers will see them and replacing such posts in the most visible thread position with a low-content controversy.
ShaneG

Unread post by ShaneG »

I presume you're alluding to myself as the troll, Painterman?

I'd say you win this round by default, since my legit on-topic post in the flat Earth thread was moved to the derailing room. You can have that thread.

It helps to have found common ground - ball shaped for yall - with the top dog, who has the power to censor the other side of the argument. Stick to the big fish imo.

You seem to be something of an expert when it comes to trolls and shills, giving us all a game theory lesson on how to deal tactically with a perceived troll.

At least you were provoked into a response here, albeit in a very smart and passive-aggressive manner. But now that we're in the chat room you don't have to worry about staying rigidly on-topic, as there is no topic.

It's fine that you think my posts are low content controversy, but what you're forgetting is that for a forum to thrive it needs different viewpoints (within reason) to generate discussion.

You're an intelligent guy, but I doubt your clever posts will be bringing the hits to CF any time soon.