THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Better late than never! the long-awaited 2020 CF mug :)

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NTpAl28Cu4
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Flabbergasted wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:33 pm Better late than never! the long-awaited 2020 CF mug :)
That’s awesome my friend! Thanks for sharing. :)
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Flabbergasted wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:33 pm Better late than never! the long-awaited 2020 CF mug :)
:) :) :) :)

... just lovely ! I'll take that one jab!
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

Dear Clues forum readers,

I am posting this in Chatbox as I did not really want to start a new thread as this is a particularly opinion piece and as much as I detest any form of ‘politics’ and have never been involved in any ‘voting’ process in all my many years, it may contain political matters.

THE FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN MATRIX

(An essay)

Invisible enemies

The current situation (Coronavirus) regarding the invisible enemies regarding ‘germs’, ‘viruses’ and alleged ‘bacteria’ or other ‘pathogenic organisms’ and many others held, is as old as human habitation of this planet.

A great friend (who still claims to be highly opinionated as I have always been) of mine once said: ‘There are no born leaders, only born followers’.

A cursory glance at attempting to find the origin of this remark, I have yet to find, (it may have been his, entirely original).

However, there are ample quotes on the Internet that claim that leaders are born, not made. Thus we have, to begin with, a dilemma.

Beliefs

Beliefs are a product of our
Up-bringing, ‘education’ (however that is accomplished by others upon ourselves.
Our progenitors.
Those who wish to control us by any means possible that leads them to assume control).
Those which we find for ourselves as we grow under our own volition as we progress through our life experiences.

Fear

Fear is a natural product of our heritage as a ‘human’ species as a mechanism of self-preservation, much the same as other fauna (and possibly flora?).

The larger the potential ‘fear’ (whatever it is, real or imaginary) will always provoke more fear than something with which we can handle for our survival.

Fear can be thus a natural product of our humanity or, if we wish to follow, or are coerced to follow.

Thus we naturally fear something that is directly influencing our life or by other means subjected to the fears produced by others which may or may not be real.

Fear is natural for survival and can be devastating if the fear is imaginary based on little or no verifiable evidence.

Leaders

We have been inveigled (throughout history as presented to us, without consent in any shape or form from birth) into believing that others have (or can have) more of a say in our affairs than we might wish or we allow them, for some reason, to conduct our lives for us. Teaching is (or should be ) showing, not dictating.

Showing allows, hopefully, a positive move towards possible improvement and discussion, a negative is purely to control accepted mores, good or bad.

Democracy (and others)

Democracy (for example) is the notion that we ‘elect’ others to represent ourselves. This is because those who wish to be ‘elected’ wish to control us with their own notions, whatever they are but are mostly concerned with themselves (prestige perhaps) and not us. They control us almost always (to be kind) with products of fear for their own ends, not ours (which is purely to survive). The notion of ‘democracy’, therefore, is to ‘allow’ others to control and thus we are left in their ‘hands’, so to speak. However, we never know exactly who these individuals are! We may or may not believe in their rhetoric but who exactly are they?

‘Democracy’ is therefore, only any other name you might wish it, for some form of control over yourself and others to satisfy their needs, not yours or theirs, whom they pretend to have some affinity towards. Please remember that we usually have only one, two or three possibilities for these characters but the notion remains that they all have only a reason to control. They allow certain others to argue but that is simply a ‘face’ to render their ‘democracy’ as a working proposition.

The pretence is that there is a choice! You get what you vote for! Shame on you. What would happen if no one voted for any of them? It would be rigged none-the-less.

Control

Having thus gained this control, using words, phrases and any other paraphernalia, they can therefore reek their havoc on those who have ‘voted’ for them willy nilly (as much as they like) as we might say without true regards for the integrity of those who wish to be ‘elected’, the non-voters can just ‘like it or lump it’ as we say in British English.

To say that we must all abide by the rule of a ‘majority’ (allegedly, ‘Democracy’) is merely another ploy in their weaponry for control rather than swords and guns as opposed to spades, shovels or bamboo sticks. ‘Dissent is not acceptable and governed by the LAW of Might!’

It is merely the majority of those who might wish to have some control, not those who wish to complete their own experiences in the world into which they were born but are encumbered by those who have no knowledge of the preceding paragraphs.

Controller ploys once established as controllers

To maintain control, the obvious ploy is to establish fear of the unknown; and the invention of invisible enemies of perpetual life, except for a natural ‘coming’ and ‘going’ from a life form.

Thanks (?) to individuals like Louis Pasteur, and the fake doctor (Edward Jenner) we have the notion of the ‘germ’ theory. This relies upon the notion that ‘Nature’ produces unidentifiable entities (except that which we can have no knowledge in verifiable terms which can be communicated except by just saying so) that will decimate Nature’s natural path (from origin to de-origin, if you will) and which seems realistically to be purely ‘something that happens because of the nature of the planet upon which we ’live’.

‘Germs’ were the precursor of ‘viruses’, which are apparently even smaller than ‘germs’ but are so invisibly insecure that only ’modern technology’ can determine them by smashing bits of something into smaller and smaller pieces and assuming their relevance in causing ‘diseases’.

Thus the invisible is constructed as visible and in litotes, ‘DEADLY’!

In attempting to control the general public, (already ensconced in the notion that ‘modern technology’ must be an answer to Man’s questions) this invisible ‘virus’ (scam) is available to all (even if you do not know about it) and that the truth of their deceits is already incarcerated into the minds of the gullible (not by design but false ‘science’ and the availability of censored and self-destructive ‘news’), we have a present situation (the Corona/Covid virus scam) into which we are enforced, in many ways, we must react, either with obedience to the mores of the controllers, of the mores of our responsibility to others for further education in the pro’s and con’s of what is being fed to us and reject (as far as possible for our own sanity) and despite the fear of mandatory measures and so forth that can affect us financially (given the notion that money has always been part of our lives since when) we must at least reject so far as possible the machination for the controllers who we might have allowed to ‘lead’ us; not into temptation but despair and misery, if we allow it.

One might want to check out the following video links. One of my favourite ‘bands’ I am not ashamed to say.

Substitute ‘Mother’ for ‘government’.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lCFaSL9aSE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26GAP7FAMXU

Lyrics:

Hello? (Hello? Hello? Hello?)
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me
Is there anyone home?
Come on now
I hear you're feeling down
Well I can ease your pain
Get you on your feet again
Relax
I'll need some information first
Just the basic facts
Can you show me where it hurts?
There is no pain you are receding
A distant ship smoke on the horizon
You are only coming through in waves
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying
When I was a child I had a fever
My hands felt just like two balloons
Now I've got that feeling once again
I can't explain you would not understand
This is not how I am
I have become comfortably numb
Okay (okay, okay, okay)
Just a little pinprick
There'll be no more, ah
But you may feel a little sick
Can you stand up?
I do believe it's working, good
That'll keep you going through the show
Come on it's time to go
There is no pain you are receding
A distant ship, smoke on the horizon
You are only coming through in waves
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying
When I was a child
I caught a fleeting glimpse
Out of the corner of my eye
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: David Jon Gilmour / Roger Waters
Comfortably Numb (2019 Remix) lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Concord Music Publishing LLC

Just my input…

Be safe and well.
Sharpstuff
fakeologist

Unread post by fakeologist »

Wonderful as always Peter.
Roger and David are two of the most talented people to ever infect this earth, to draw a reference to the Chief Infection himself, Herr Phillip.
sharpstuff

The reason that I am posting this is because I firmly believe that the ‘world’ within which we are living, is being treated like the game itself and may be interpreted in many ways, including all the different areas being attributed to whatever one might want to call them; for example, the names of the areas in the British game to those of any other place or situation in the world at large.

MONOPOLY

Monopoly was produced originally as a board game for (at least) four players. It was a game for consenting persons, whatever their reasons.

It contained various factors listed below.

The game board

It will also be obvious that the locations of places upon which to build a 'universe' can be manufactured to any current scenario, depending upon where you might live.

Monopoly tokens

https://www.thesprucecrafts.com/origina ... ens-411914

It can be seen that these tokens may have represented present conditions, whatever they may have been (for fun or some other reason which can only be conjectured)..

It can also be seen that reflecting current situations that these tokens can represent whatever the manufactures of the game may wish to evolve.

The dice

These are two standard cuboids reflecting 1 - 6. a combination of 2-12 depending on atmospheric conditions and the skill of the player to keep them both within the sight of other players (up to 4 in a standard game or a consortium). No reason to change them.

The money

Whatever the money (a medium of exchange for whatever purpose or purchase) remains similar to the original paper money of the original (whatever currency the purchaser was familiar with), although impossible to change them to a form of digital currency, depending upon the nature of the game purchased by whatever means.

The Chance and Community cards

These are a stack of (shuffled) cards representing either a 'chance' at getting something correct or taking a chance on the outcome of receiving them (going to jail) or receiving some sort of 'bonus' or a 'reward' of some kind.

The object of the game was really to 'get rich' buy buying property, trying to stay out of jail (gaol) and or losing all your property to end in desperation, without hope and become destitute, upon which you left the baize cloth upon which the board was mounted and imbibed yet another cup of coffee (?!) and left the remaining players to continue until a 'winner' was declared.

Play

If you are not familiar with the play, a very good explanation is here: https://gamerules.com/rules/monopoly-board-game/

My conclusion:

Monopoly is a game. If you buy this game, or buy into this game, (which is theirs, not yours, unless you construct your own), it is your choice to be a winner, or loser.

It is a game also played by the 'powers-that-allege to be' upon the public by the inventors ('controllers') who are able to change the game for their own purposes and at every stage they attempt to take control either by their board, tokens, dice, chance, community or anything else they can come up with.

In their game, however, they can only win if we intend to use their loaded dice and play those loaded dice with them, at forever of our own loss.

Be well, Sharpstuff
simonshack
Administrator

Dear sharpstuff,

On the strength of what we're witnessing in these dramatic times, I suppose that the wet dream of the 'powers-that-allege-to-be' (who are currently pissing in their pants) would be THIS kind of monopoly playboard :

The question is: do these millionaire psychpopathic old farts really think that they can win this game?
animus

Unread post by animus »

simonshack wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:15 pm The question is: do these millionaire psychpopathic old farts really think that they can win this game?
Imho, they don't only think it, they already know it!
It would take a miracle of a movement within humanity to go up against "The Great Reset".

But I will keep this post short and instead would ask you, Simon, to please check your emails. :)
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeRd0EJbkC0

https://youtu.be/AeRd0EJbkC0
kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

animus wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:53 pm
simonshack wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:15 pm The question is: do these millionaire psychpopathic old farts really think that they can win this game?

It would take a miracle of a movement within humanity to go up against "The Great Reset".

If reports are to be believed, there appears to be a of a movement in India recently...

2020 Indian general strike

On 26 November 2020, a mass general strike was held across India.

An estimated 250 million people took part in the strike.

Apparently one of the demands is....

• Stop privatisation of public sector corporations, including those in the financial sector. Stop the corporatisation of government-run manufacturing and service entities in railways, ordnance manufacturing, ports and similar areas.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Indi ... ral_strike

Which, if my understanding is correct somewhat goes against the principles of those behind "The Great Reset"....

Prince Charles emphasized that the private sector would be the main drivers of the plan. According to Klaus Schwab, they would not change the economic system, but rather improve it to what he considers to be "responsible capitalism".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Reset
sharpstuff

An Xmas-time message from Sharpstuff

Dear Clues members, excellent administrators, readers and especially Simon who created this project.

Although I have no personal interest in religious or any other ceremonies of any kind, it behoves me to thank Clues forum (over the years) for allowing me to say thank you to all for your contributions and my own to this incredible site and for the integrity of its members who continue to contribute to it in the hopeful knowledge that the topics/points raised and the attention to detail of the contributors who contribute to 'knowledge' of which I so hold dear. That is, knowledge (data or whatever) that is verifiable only because of continuous research from all sources available and the ability to change our minds from that which was/is indoctrinated into us by those upon which we discover do not seem to 'jell' within our own experiences.

Having written that, I picked up latest test of our imaginations/gullibility from a source, recently, having no knowledge of previous 'expeditions'. We are all (?) aware that 'Space' travel is not possible. However:

China's latest(?) moon-rock recovery

China’s Chang'e 5 Will Collect the First Moon Rocks in Nearly 40 Years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us0LFoRWYqc

Alert! Alert! check at 3:26......Stars!

Here is another video (if you can stand it!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui-tvz4h_Kw

NEW YORK TIMES

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/02/scie ... nding.html

(Interpolations in brackets [] by Sharpstuff).

By Kenneth Chang

Published Dec. 2, 2020 Updated Dec. 3, 2020

China released video footage on Wednesday showing the arrival of its Chang’e-5 robotic spacecraft on the moon’s surface.
[Not to be out-done by introducing, apparently a Corona virus upon the Earth's surface but assuring us of their good or bad intentions otherwise].

Racing across a landscape sprinkled with craters on Tuesday [with an array of Smartphones taking ‘selfies?’], the camera[s] pauses [pause] momentarily before a breathtaking [so the cameras can breathe?] fall begins. An instant later, a splash of moon dust [bull?] and a shadow of the lander signaled [semaphore or Smart-phoneaphore?] that the probe’s touchdown was a success.

“Very precise and exciting landing, right in the middle of the most important geologic unit in the broader Chang’e 5 candidate landing region,” James W. Head III, a geological science professor at Brown [what is generally the colour of excrement?] University, said in an email. Dr. Head [Dick?] collaborated with Chinese scientists on where the mission should go to gather rocks and soil to bring back to Earth.

[Update: The spacecraft has now lifted off from the moon.]

The lander set down, as planned, in a region of the moon known as Mons Rümker, at 10:11 a.m. Eastern time on Tuesday. The spacecraft is in the middle of a basalt lava plain that is about two billion years younger [precise knowledge using antiquated sundials] than the parts of the moon explored more than four decades ago by NASA’s Apollo astronauts and the Soviet Union’s robotic Luna landers.

Within hours [minutes and seconds] of arriving on the moon, Chang’e-5 set about drilling and scooping its lunar samples.

Images from Chang’e-5 show a desolate landscape with gentle rolling hills [no sweat!]. A dearth of nearby craters points to the area’s youth [obviously not impacted by meteorites, whatever they are].

Scientists [here they are again] are curious how this region remained molten far longer than the rest of the moon [evidence?]. Examination of these rocks in laboratories on Earth will also pin down their exact age [using precisely what, sundials?], and that will calibrate a method that planetary scientists [them again] use to determine the ages of the surfaces of planets, moons and other bodies [dead astronauts?] throughout the solar system.

The lander has already completed its drilling and stored the sample. It continues scooping up some soil around the spacecraft. Once that is complete, the top half of the lander will blast back off into space as soon as Thursday. That will be the start of a complex sequence to return the rocks to Earth.

Image: A panoramic image showed a leg of the Chang'e-5 lander and the location where it set down. [Absolute proof, of course].
China National Space Administration

After it arrived in lunar orbit over the weekend, Chang’e-5 split into two. [Holy cow, Batman!] While the lander headed for the surface [possibly by an English footballer heading for the goal], the other half remained in orbit. [Thank goodness, two heads are not always the best when they both speak tripe].

The ascent portion of the lander will rendezvous and dock with the piece that remained in orbit. The rocks and soil will be transferred to a return capsule for a trip back to Earth, parachuting to a landing in Inner Mongolia later this month. [Thank goodness not in an area which could be easily examined before they can fake its re-entry!]

Three robotic missions are currently operating on the moon. All three are Chinese. A Chinese mission is also on its way to Mars, [More Mars bars are better than one] where it will attempt the country’s first landing on another planet.

No other country has successfully landed on the moon since the Soviet Union’s Luna 24 spacecraft in 1976. Two attempts last year — one by an Israeli non-profit and one by India’s space agency — ended in failure, with both crashing.

NASA intends to return astronauts [?] to the moon later this decade [er . . . it ends pretty soon], but has intermediate plans to pay commercial companies to land robotic payloads on the lunar surface, which could begin next year. [They obviously wish to shy away from their previous lies and ‘astronauts are in short supply, apparently].

Apart from all that, compliments of any season you might enjoy to one and all and as Billy Connolly (The Crucifixion’) might say: ‘Give us another glass of that wine!’

Be very safe and well and enjoy your families and friends.

Sharpstuff
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Happy holidays Dear Sharpstuff, Simon and everyone else! This forum is truly amazing and unique. When I found it three years ago I was very suspicious since I couldn't "confirm" the findings and claims here at other places. Now I know that is because this place is unique in the sense that it contains the truths that the Nutwork puts the most effort into hiding, and they have almost succeeded. Almost :-)

A video you have perhaps not seen yet. Simon is interviewed about the Tychos in Living outside the Matrix:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V09MasmKxOY
https://youtu.be/V09MasmKxOY
sharpstuff

An Xmas Carolus

By

Conan Dickens
(a.k.a. Sharpstuff)

For once, 221b was devoid of characters for this seasonal tale as they were all hailing various cabs in the sleet of the moment, vying for gifts to buy each other, as the hail turned to sleet and the sleet to snow.
It was a problem that even that Holmes could not endure, nor have the where-with-all to determine who should buy what for whom with the ever impending encroachment of an apparent ‘season of goodwill’ and all that other nonsense and slightly less coffers than would be acknowledged by any of them.
For once they all went their separate ways. Whom could buy what for whom? It was more than even Holmes could deduce.
Thus they went, trudging through the now slight down-fall of sleet turning to snow and the hooves of horses, unused to the white and cold matter beneath their hooves could stand without a whinny-or two and our trio of characters foot-ware unused to the differing terrain and trying to remember why they were out in the first place.
It was Watson’s encounter with a music shop in Leadenhall Market which led him to the conclusion that, having had to endure the machinations of a violin of which the tincture of the abraded strings had reached his ears in despair of their original audibility, he entered the premises.
“I would like”, he said to the proprietor, “a set of strings for a violin.”
Duly considerate of his customer’s request, the owner immediately recovered a set of strings and placed them upon the counter for his perusal, Watson nodded at the compliance to purchase them and fiddling in his wallet produced the geld for which to pay for them, thinking that there was a ghost of a chance at them being useful in the present rather than the past.
For Mrs. Hudson he purchased some Corona Ointment, useful for minor abrasions and such-like.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Hudson was in both a quandary and her ankles in the now falling snow. Should she perhaps buy something that her lodgers would appreciate for the present?
In the event, she noticed the optician’s shop and, after a glance at all the spectacles and other paraphernalia of sight-maintaining devices, she espied a rather large magnifying lens and decided to put all her house-keeping money (less than which she had to spend on any forthcoming dinner) into its purchase. The future was unclear but with a little polishing, the glass may be of use to continue her gift in into Holmes’ microscopic world, searching for clues.
She decided on a small pack of Corona cigars for Watson to presently, present her present.

Meanwhile, Holmes, his deer-stalker showing signs of an impending avalanche of what had now become large flakes of snow and utterly clueless as to what he might purchase for both Mrs. Hudson and Watson (to put, as a gentleman, the feminine before the masculine) wandered aimlessly and with irritation to Gamages of London, which specialised in watches and clocks (at that time) and decided upon a smart Corona clock, given that Watson was invariably late when needed. Gift-wrapped, he then decided that a similar clock might be useful to Mrs. Hudson and solved his double quandary in one fell swoop. Having decided upon such and remembering that Watson had just loaded his wallet with substantial groats from his recent sale of ‘The Corona Affair’ in the Strand magazine, his wallet found itself depleted somewhat for the purchase thereof.
In future times, he would be grateful for their longevity of time, much like their longevity in literature.
He also managed to acquire three new masks to pre-empt the coming smog from all the coal fires and gas-lamps that ravaged London in those days and possible uses in the future in any other circumstances contrived or otherwise.

Well, it was all eventually over. Already the pine needles from the Christmas tree were beginning to find the carpet having done their job at being embellished (via Mrs. Hudson’s nimble fingers) the few bits and bobs which hung from the tree and including the Christmas crackers.

“And for once” said Holmes, replete from the ingestion of the turkey and all the trimmings of a fanciful dinner, a copious imbibing of both port, cherry and illegal substances occupied and with the crack of the Christmas crackers and their ludicrous gifts and poor jokes which they contained, had to admit:
“I have to admit that I have no clues with which you had stuffed the turkey but it was an excellent meal.”

Wearing hats, most similar to crowns of fake gold and silver retrieved from said crackers, the gifts safely conveyed to their recipients and a warm fire to set the port on its way, Holmes was charged with the deposition to the tobacco-filled air of the only statement he could make was to say:

“A Merry Christmas to one and all! Without clues, where would we be?”

All the very best,

Sharpstuff
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Thank you dear sharpstuff for that holiday treat. I wanted to wish all our members and readers a merry Christmas.
simonshack
Administrator

SacredCowSlayer wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:26 am Thank you dear sharpstuff for that holiday treat. I wanted to wish all our members and readers a merry Christmas.
Same to you and family, dear SCS.

And dear Sharpstuff, your latest Holmes adventure made my xmas a merry one! :)

Happy holidays to all forum members & readers - may you all stay strong in spite of the raving insanity of our times!