THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
MrSinclair

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by MrSinclair »

Another facet of the Station fire was the amount of detail that went on in the coverage of the aftermath of the story. There was a lot of reporting as to which parties might be responsible, who did their job and who didn't. Newspapers, local tv, talkshows etc covered this extensively. Clear timelines were developed that contrast mightily with Sandy Hook.
Angry relatives were the norm. There were many small protests, observances, memorials held and it was always homegrown and grassroots in its scope. There were lots of small benefits held in bars and clubs in the area and they rang true. Nobody's life was ever honored with smiles, there was always grief, anger, broken hearts, bitterness, vitriol, seething rage and the like.
Yes the more I recall the more authentic a contrast I feel it provides to the toxic waste of faux tragedies.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

An amusing little video from 1954 about what technology would soon be able to do for humanity!

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyeqAkCu-NM
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Does anyone have the sense that a very real gun grab will be attempted in the U.S.A.? Or is it just Alex Jones fearmongering garbage? Or might there be a reason it is both - for example, a way to pit people against one another again - pro-guns and anti-guns?
lux

Unread post by lux »

I think they will take what they can get as far as gun control goes. They'll push it as far as they can until the next round of shooting psy-ops. This has been their MO since the 1934 Federal Firearms Act which played on mob violence incidents such as the "St. Valentines Day Massacre" of 1929 and numerous other sensationalized press stories and, of course, many Hollywood movies that depicted gangsters mowing people down with Tommy guns.

But, I think there are additional agendas here as well. For example, turning school yards into prisons by installing security fences, armed guards, surveillance equipment, etc. and treating students like criminals for trivial behavior. This has already been happening here in LA for some years. It's getting hard to find a public school that doesn't look like a prison yard now. Public schools are supposed to be public property with public access but no more. And, similar things are happening with public parks in LA. There are "no adults allowed" areas in some parks and many parks are now fenced in and only accessible during certain hours or days. This trend followed local media reports of child abductions from parks.
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

hoi.polloi wrote:Does anyone have the sense that a very real gun grab will be attempted in the U.S.A.? Or is it just Alex Jones fearmongering garbage? Or might there be a reason it is both - for example, a way to pit people against one another again - pro-guns and anti-guns?
Well, even though they did it in New Orleans, I still have my doubts that there will ever be a nationwide gun grab. I think more false flags are coming that would be used to justify it, an assassination attempt on Obama included. I gave my thoughts on this issue in the post below.

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... s#p2379644
A cornerstone of military strategy is to attack the supply line, its basic common sense. This is why I think its also likely that in the event of some sort of catastrophe or crises, however real or imagined, that all the gun stores will be shut down, that way no one will be able to regroup and rearm. I have had my doubts that there will be any door to door gun confiscations, although it did happen in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina. It was like a live drill before they go nation wide with it. They know that a certain number of people, if any, won't just roll over and hand over their guns. Shootouts is bound to happen, and this is why you eliminate the citizens ability to rearm themselves and they will eventually be defeated, unless the average citizen learns how to melt steel into bullets, which I find highly unlikely given that the average modern citizen is the most dependent on the system than their parents and grandparents ever were. It also helps if you have an army of terminator robots to back you up in this operation as well. One thing is certain, if they ever do start nation wide gun confiscations, it won't just be regular police and military units doing it.

Real Terminator robots by 2015-2025: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOwmFMUPRig

Pentagon wants to roll out bipedal terminator robots in time for the next “natural” disaster
To back this up, the most recent Popular Science magazine states that "by the end of next year, robots will walk into a disaster zone", fully bipedal ones.
TrutherInTX

Unread post by TrutherInTX »

Here in Dallas we are hearing lots more shootings on our radio news in the last few weeks. I like how they talk about it on the radio as if it’s just another expected event. How many were mowed down today? The other thing they really hype is homosexuality. Last week I had to hear how they were going to let gays in the boy scouts and other incredulous stories. I do not watch the news on TV anymore. I realize its mostly all fakery. The only reason I listen on radio on my way to work is to know what propaganda they are pushing any given day. I personally think they come up with a script that they play either nationally or at least regionally. I bet all the news talk radio stations get the same script for their region. The people they hire to tell us their script must be complicit. They try to humor it up some to make it more amenable.

Hoi, I do not think they will try a gun grab. They might try to tighten assault weapons but there is no way they will take a gun from anyone. I wish I could tell all my fellow Americans that the stupid waste of time gun legislation was based on fakery. They need to know most people are good and we do not hurt each other.

Last week on my way to work they had some Amerikan senator on talking about gun grab legislation which he supported. He pointed out that since Australia was disarmed they have had no mass shootings. I think that actually proves that people do not shoot each other. You know guns must still be prevalent. What is now missing in Australia is perp sponsored shootings. Guess they can no longer do them there since supposedly the guns are gone. I contend that there are few if any people that actually kill other people.
Gracist
Banned

Unread post by Gracist »

I feel like something strange may be happening, possibly gun confiscations or door to door registration. Tonight I went for a walk in my rural NW Oklahoma town, and there was a brand new unmarked white van driving around, full of guys who looked to be in their mid 20s to early 30s. At least one was in some kind of military uniform, but it wasn't the new multicam pattern. I didn't get a great look at the type of uniform. They were driving, parking, then driving again slowly, like maybe taking notes or doing some kind of scouting, and smirked and stared me down as they drove by. It was strange and eerie, especially as I just was reading about people spotting these unmarked white vans across the US. There's tons of fracking/oil activity, chemtrailing, and they have recently completely revamped the railroad switching station.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14FchidOIoc
fast67vellen2o

Unread post by fast67vellen2o »

Did anyone hear about the shooting of the decorated sniper Chris Kyle? I just read today that the alleged killer was named Eddie Ray Routh. Now, why is the news media using the full name including the middle initial? Like John Wilkes Booth, Lee Harvey Oswald, James Earl Ray, etc etc. As soon as I see a three named killer, I immediately question if this was even a real event or if the shooter is really the person who committed the crime. Nobody uses Adam Lanza's middle name in referring to him.

-Fast67
TrutherInTX

Unread post by TrutherInTX »

fast67vellen2o wrote:Did anyone hear about the shooting of the decorated sniper Chris Kyle? I just read today that the alleged killer was named Eddie Ray Routh. Now, why is the news media using the full name including the middle initial? Like John Wilkes Booth, Lee Harvey Oswald, James Earl Ray, etc etc. As soon as I see a three named killer, I immediately question if this was even a real event or if the shooter is really the person who committed the crime. Nobody uses Adam Lanza's middle name in referring to him.

-Fast67
Good point. I think most of us have middle names but they seem to publish middle names for their fake shooters. It seems to add a bit of formality that adds credibility to an otherwise mundane next shooting.
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

Photo bucket, the photo sharing website has literally forced a new inadequate system on paying customers.
Look how tiny these gifs are,
Can anyone recommend professional sites of same nature?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Well, this is what I mean Gracist. I am not trying to be paranoid and I am definitely trying to avoid falling into the trap of the news media but what if the perps are feeling a bit backed into a corner right now, and they are going to attempt some genuine actions to erode freedoms within the United States? What if our identification of the fake media is actually causing some new fakery ideas in the minds of the perps - such as fake news of willing gun registrations, fake news of violence to mask real violence, etc.?

I mean, Homeland Security isn't just a weird simulated fantasy. There really are gestapo-uniformed fatsoes (and some not so fat) bulging around the airports and grabbing people's nards and making them walk through irradiation chambers, asking for identity, and treating others like dirt in person.

If the assholes behind the 9/11, 7/7 and Sandy Hook hoaxes are not really making a grab for guns and a clamp-down of security culture that the whole world could feel the consequences of, why do we have Homeland Security at all? Why do we have increased military drills reported in civilian areas, et cetera? Honestly, I am trying not to get all radio pundit-y but some days it really does seem as though the latest decision by wealthy power-mad conspirators is to destroy the already shaky constitution and turn the U.S.A into nothing more than an extension of London's "Big Brother" technofascist (in)security territory. It seems like this general not knowing between false and real has caused a shadow to extend in the public consciousness for a violent force to take hold. :(
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Diamond geezer!

http://www.davidbowie.com/vision?videopremiere=true

Dig the "Song of Norway" t-shirt :o
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

Just my point of view when people say we are not allowed to say everything is fake.

Here is my opinion....

So one may have a hard time believing its ALL fake, and some will say some is real and some is fake.
So let’s just say hypothetically some of the imagery was real and some was fake. Like for example a few of the impact holes on the WTC façade. As you go through all of the impact holes in ALL of the 9/11 imagery you will see that 99.9% of them all look the same... The holes are the right size, the scar marks are also in the correct places right down too the very column.
It's on record that the September Clues Research can PROVE the fox 5 helicopter footage is fake. Here is a shot from that footage.
Have a close look at the hole, and burn marks, and exterior columns literally hanging from that hole. Now go and check the same on all of the other Impact holes on the WTC photos. You will see they are very much identical,
So if you believe it’s real…
Here is a question…. If some of the footage is real… How on earth could they predict that the computer generated imagery was going too look exactly like the real imagery that day? You’re saying they knew every cut, hole size and width that would appear on the WTC in real life imagery would appear EXACTLY as it would in the fake footage?

That clearly would be in my opinion….. IMPOSSIBLE.

The point is that the networks were broadcasting fake footage LIVE on 9/11.
That should be all that matters. :)
Mickey

Unread post by Mickey »

Closing in on 2 years since discovering Clues Forum. Have not posted in a while, but just wanted to remind myself of its impact and how fortunate but proud I am of the discovery.
Gracist
Banned

Unread post by Gracist »

hoi.polloi wrote:Well, this is what I mean Gracist. I am not trying to be paranoid and I am definitely trying to avoid falling into the trap of the news media but what if the perps are feeling a bit backed into a corner right now, and they are going to attempt some genuine actions to erode freedoms within the United States? What if our identification of the fake media is actually causing some new fakery ideas in the minds of the perps - such as fake news of willing gun registrations, fake news of violence to mask real violence, etc.?

I mean, Homeland Security isn't just a weird simulated fantasy. There really are gestapo-uniformed fatsoes (and some not so fat) bulging around the airports and grabbing people's nards and making them walk through irradiation chambers, asking for identity, and treating others like dirt in person.

If the assholes behind the 9/11, 7/7 and Sandy Hook hoaxes are not really making a grab for guns and a clamp-down of security culture that the whole world could feel the consequences of, why do we have Homeland Security at all? Why do we have increased military drills reported in civilian areas, et cetera? Honestly, I am trying not to get all radio pundit-y but some days it really does seem as though the latest decision by wealthy power-mad conspirators is to destroy the already shaky constitution and turn the U.S.A into nothing more than an extension of London's "Big Brother" technofascist (in)security territory. It seems like this general not knowing between false and real has caused a shadow to extend in the public consciousness for a violent force to take hold. :(
I absoloutely agree. They don't fake shootings and terrorist attacks and implement DHS for fun and to pass the time.