THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
hoi.polloi

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Probably because he's a very skilled and entertaining writer who talks a lot of truth.

Just because someone is flawed (or even a shill) doesn't mean they are useless to understanding the greater picture. How many of us got to this point in our understanding with the help of salespeople for the propaganda, like Jesse Ventura, Michael Moore, Alex Jones or fake personalities like "Judy Wood", "Dylan Avery", "Peter Joseph" and so on?

Not to change the subject if you meant to talk about Miles.

The "We Are Change" movement can also be captivating, depending on whether it's an iteration caught up in the brand or the main brand controllers, which are a bit more suspect. Ultimately, we are all alone on the Internet and if you want to really trust a person you've located through the Internet that's a lot more work than trusting a fact you can confirm or deny for yourself.

This is why I think it's good that we very much try to push the discussion away from personality unless we are actively attempting to vet a popular source.
brianv

Predictions for 2017?

Unread post by brianv »

Predictions for 2017?

More sports themed "terrorist attacks" and lost airplanes? More assassinations of useless nobody's on Tell-lie-Vision?

Add yours to the list!

Happy New Year!
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Yes, brianv. All that and more. With America psychologically cleaved in the classic two directions, Europe getting more and more slavish to the "al Qkceauiowydda" fairy tale, and Russia gleefully playing along, it's ever more important to simply enjoy life, be cool and remind people there is plenty from the spring of life that cannot be taken away by any boogey-man, devil, heathen or other evil — personified or not.

The psy-oppers have to work very hard to constantly keep pace now. Inventing lies upon lies to keep their heavy network from collapsing into the infinite abyss that all pessimism yearns for and where lies are fated to go.

Let's make them run their hamster wheels until they've forgotten why they're doing it, then hook up their wheels to the grid of their energy monopolies and maybe we can power a little neighborhood with their frantic news topics.

B)

Yes, it increasingly seems to me that when the Auld Lang Syne rolls around again, we are meant to be slapped in the face by stupid shit from square one. I wouldn't doubt one or another assassifinication, retroactive undiscovery of a Psy-ence bias, strangely predicted death of a mushrooming star, or any other herding mechanism to get us involved in the rites and passages of the One True Godly War against humanity.

This season, let's resolve to be further unphased, continue to make nice plans for ourselves, enjoy the beautiful world we are in and not let the bullshit drag us down ever. Be well, y'all. You have to laugh at this stuff. Happy New "Year"!

Hell — have a happy new month, new day and new hour! It's all yours for the taking. And giving.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Yes, Happy News Year (oops, sorry!) New Year to all Cluesforum members and readers. A million hugs to you all.

May 2017 be the blessed year when reason will prevail ! :)
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Happy New Year to all CF members and our readers!

The psychotic govern-media is sure to be delivering massive doses of garbage all year round.

What else have they to do?

It would seem they aren't wasting any time. I just saw a link to some Istanbul (InstantBull) Turkey Terror here: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12 ... ub-turkey/.

I'll check, but if I recall, there is a Futurama episode with a news report of "last year's Santa Terror attack".

It's patently laughable.
ElSushi

Unread post by ElSushi »

Happy New Year to all the Clues Forum members, may 2017 bring you lots of ______ ( fill in the blank ^_^ ) .

I had the tremendous pleasure of meeting both Simon (at long last ! hehe) and his lovely " Titti " in Frascati last month, who cooked some wonderful home made lasagna along with a few glasses filled with some stunning local organic wine. Epic, magical ! Will do it again, want to do it again !

:lol:

Thank you to both of you dear Simon and Titti. Simon, you're such a humble genius person.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/2017010 ... unning-man
The film: The Running Man
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093894/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
The vision of 2017 depicted in Arnold Schwarzenegger’s 30-year-old dystopian action movie captures how our world is changing today.
The Running Man certainly isn’t alone in accusing the media of distorting the truth about the world we live in and being in cahoots with the political classes. But it’s notable that while the fictional US lives under the boot of a police state, revolution comes not by overthrowing the Capital but the network headquarters, as an armed militia seize control of the building and expose the lies propagated by the broadcaster. (Another departure from the book, which ends with the now-unfilmable scene of Richards crashing a jet plane into a skyscraper housing the network headquarters).
*Emphasis added but not sure why 'beeb' should make such a statement*

My reason for emphasis is Steven King's book having plane crash into the TV network a la WTC1 with the TV mast. Funny how military couldn't predict such events but pulp hack could.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

pov603 » January 6th, 2017, 11:08 am wrote:http://www.bbc.com/future/story/2017010 ... unning-man
The film: The Running Man
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093894/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
The vision of 2017 depicted in Arnold Schwarzenegger’s 30-year-old dystopian action movie captures how our world is changing today.
The Running Man certainly isn’t alone in accusing the media of distorting the truth about the world we live in and being in cahoots with the political classes. But it’s notable that while the fictional US lives under the boot of a police state, revolution comes not by overthrowing the Capital but the network headquarters, as an armed militia seize control of the building and expose the lies propagated by the broadcaster. (Another departure from the book, which ends with the now-unfilmable scene of Richards crashing a jet plane into a skyscraper housing the network headquarters).
*Emphasis added but not sure why 'beeb' should make such a statement*

My reason for emphasis is Steven King's book having plane crash into the TV network a la WTC1 with the TV mast. Funny how military couldn't predict such events but pulp hack could.

Why is it funny? Did such an event happen?

Re the British Bullshit Corp - Richard Burton managed it in some film, [st]can't remember the name.[/st]...The Medusa Touch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1VaEDBbwEY @ 1:50

edit: How the hell did I miss the Lasagne? :wub:
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Missed the lasagne too!
The reference to 'funny' was merely to compare the nonsense they tell us with the same nonsense they show us on the goggle box.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

pov603 » January 6th, 2017, 10:25 pm wrote:Missed the lasagne too!
The reference to 'funny' was merely to compare the nonsense they tell us with the same nonsense they show us on the goggle box.
which ends with the now-unfilmable scene of Richards crashing a jet plane into a skyscraper housing the network headquarters)
Movies are meant to be realistic, which of course would blow the "9/11" airplane cartoons out of the water. That's why it can't be filmed.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

ElSushi wrote:
Thank you to both of you dear Simon and Titti.
Dearest ElSushi,

you are - and will always be - very welcome. We both truly enjoyed your visit - and exceptional wit, kindness and charm.
We'll do our very best to honor your invite to Tokyo one fine day (and hopefully launch that sizzling HomeMade Lasagna joint! ^_^ )
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack » January 7th, 2017, 12:00 pm wrote:
ElSushi wrote:
Dearest ElSushi,

you are - and will always be - very welcome. We both truly enjoyed your visit - and exceptional wit, kindness and charm.
We'll do our very best to honor your invite to Tokyo one fine day (and hopefully launch that sizzling HomeMade Lasagna joint! ^_^ )
Is that legal? :P
ElSushi

Unread post by ElSushi »

simonshack » January 7th, 2017, 9:00 pm wrote:
ElSushi wrote:
Dearest ElSushi,

B)
Speaking of which, I ran into this rather simple but terribly good shop in Venezia, all they do is home made al dente thick pasta served with 10 sauce variations and they deliver it into a basic " Chinese noodles " kind of bowl. This would be an absolute killer in sushi land my dear Simon !. Believe it or not, I haven't seen any of it around here. :lol:
We could call the store " ラ・ティッティ", " La Titti " :D
http://www.bigoi.com/

5 EUR / pasta cup.
TrutherInTX

Unread post by TrutherInTX »

On Friday, January 6th those of us in the United States were bombarded with news of a supposed shooting of five people at a Fort Lauderdale Florida airport. This morning we were provided information on three of the alleged vicsims, http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/these- ... spartanntp.

Like all of the other fake shootings I think this one is fake too. The media, government, and police collude to pull off essentially a drill to fear monger the populace. The police chief said in one of the interviews, as they usually do, that they had just had a drill for this exact same scenario.

From that MSN article one of the vicsims is an Olga Woltering. She was supposed to attend church at Transfiguration Catholic Church in Marietta, GA (what an odd name for a Catholic church). I looked up the church and found the picture of her and her husband Ralph, http://www.transfiguration.com.

I believe the picture has been shopped to add one or both of the kids. If you look closely at the boy in Ralph's lap he has really big ears. His right ear should be visible but it appears Ralph's cheek has absorbed it. That kid is also pretty big. He should be taking up more space on his bottom and for his legs. Looks like they used Ralph's jacket to look like they are covering up his behind and legs. This is not a deep analysis but with the bad photo and history of lying I feel certain this is just another fake event.

TrutherInTX

Unread post by TrutherInTX »

For the Florida airport shooting this is one of the main iconic photos:

Pulled from Twitter: https://twitter.com/MxWllSolutions/stat ... wsrc%5Etfw. And referenced in this news article, http://www.businessinsider.com/shooting ... ort-2017-1.

This YouTube Channel shows that that iconic photo is of an actor pretending to be shot.  We can know this because he shows lots of emergency people around and even an ambulance pulls up to him but no one ever seems to help him. If this person was bleeding out like the picture shows then he would have gotten immediate assistance and evacuated to a hospital. I'm not sure where the channel got this behind the scenes video but it is very telling.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spTPRqtfw1s