THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
hoi.polloi

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by hoi.polloi » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:28 pm

Let's cut to the quick here. This conflict is typical in conspiracy circles. It is often between three parties:

1. people who believe in homosexuality (or even "other" sexuality than the one they instinctively expect/respect) as a legitimate behavior but dismiss or ignore the idea of a sexual agenda
2. people who know there is at least one sexual agenda but dismiss or ignore philosophical musings about how our individual sexual agendas "glutenize" and form gangs of likeminded and allied behavior sets — i.e.; those who ignore sexual dynamics at work on the human race for sake of politeness or propriety or some other form of "appealing to all people"
3. people who know there are many sexual agendas and oppose the ones they believe to be illegitimate or wrong

We mostly exist in the 1 category but apparently we occasionally slip into the 2 and 3 categories here on CluesForum when things get heated about sex.

However, we should be clear. The fakery we oppose is a kind of opposition to a certain tendency that may manifest as a kind of certain sexuality: the tendency to lie at all costs (or even for public costs) and this might be traced back to a proclivity that is tied to all sorts of different sexualities when named by cultural understandings of sex; but there is something more unifying still and it's not hetero or homo. Particularly, we end up looking at the human race on any issue and their sexuality might be tied up with one or another agenda: the duality of sadism & masochism vs. equality. Those of us for equality are up against two opposite sexualities that support and feed into each other, which is why we might be losing. Sadism is the flip side of masochism and we see it in our public. The propagandists are the sadists, the willfully manipulated are the masochists. So the honesty and forthrightness we ask of our officials might be considered a perversion to those whose sexuality is about honesty appearing in particularly intimate arenas only — if ever.

From the perspective of CluesForum, it's very smart to be aware of all powerful agendas whether we would support them or not. There may even be people on the forum who privately believe in "perversions" like necrophilic sex, pedophilic sex, incest, etc. etc. — and in the grand scheme of things, "mere gayness" should not be always considered a "slippery slope" to those things that are historically and consistently viewed as the most extreme, forbidden, desperate, predatory or otherwise unsavory desires, from every known culture we can imagine. But if there were some objective divine test that humans could achieve (and I don't think we have seen much evidence humans are actually capable of inventing even an automatic self-inventing machine that could invent such a test) which told us whether any perverse relationship were mutually beneficial and harmed nobody, that was entirely absent of any sadomasochistic aspects, we might not even be brave enough to use it.

I benefit greatly from the public ban on cigarette smoking in public bars. I can now comfortably go out with friends without choking down corporate poison dumps that most urban cigarette smokers consume. (Except all the fumes from literally everything else which health-wise equate to smoking a pack a day or worse). The point is, however, there was and is clearly an agenda against cigarette smokers. And that agenda is, in a sense, a non-consensual forced relationship between the public and the individual. It infringes on my friends' right to enjoy a sacred vegetable. This was and is a forced cultural change, which stems from ... somewhere. And we should come to understand where it comes from if we are to understand the mechanisms of propaganda. There are other hot button issues we have opinions about. Abortion. Cloning. Veganism. Drugs. It's the nature of hot button issues to be the very subjects of propaganda efforts — probably partially because exercising power on those issues is a demonstration and re-assertion of existing power structures.

But the master of them all is the extreme hormonal and behavior changes of individuals, which is often demonstrated during the openness of sexual encounters between trusting individuals (for empaths) and the openness of a sexual behavior upon a situation (for psychopaths); that is, one of the most intense examples of "earnest" behavior is in sex, where pleasure on multiple complex levels harmonize into a behavioral expression. Sex or creativity or other things tied up with certain spiritual/hormonal activities of the human creatures we "live in" and survive as, in comparison to things that aren't sexual expression (even though sex's motivations prevail and manifest in countless other ways) is both the most private thing and the most public thing in the sense that we respect each other's sexuality at the same time that we are constantly working to countermand, court, avoid or otherwise interact with it in others. It's immensely powerful. Like the magnetic core of people we pass and interact with.

I just don't see two healthy consenting mature individuals loving each other and sticking together through thick and thin and supporting each other as the best examples of human love we know about ... as the worst example of abusing this human power. I would say a more extreme and more disturbing sexual power is that demonstrated by the psychopaths who feel the need to socialize everyone to their rules — regardless of what our rules are or even the rules they are imposing — because their sexuality (or some aspect of their driving force which may be tied to their sexuality) dictates that imposing something — domination itself — is an expression of who they are. It's a kind of sadistic drive, an egotist's drive, an overactive 'parenting' when it's the most innocuous, and far far more weird when it's at its most extreme. I have no doubt that the Pope is as twisted an example of a human being as we might imagine compared with the public's naive and dainty imaginations about how people operate. To be clear, sexuality need not even be expressed as sex. It can simply be how we describe drives in general.

So the psycho's need to control others is, in my opinion, a much more pointed sexuality we can target and name, rather than any combined homosexual agendas. Their mental labyrinth might be seen as a sexuality towards the public, even if you would call it a demented one. I would say most of the psychopaths in charge are pansexual. They have behavior types which drive them to be attracted to overactive stimulation — drug-based, sexual-based, anything. This drives them to extreme hormonal changes more frequently, and this is what gets their rocks off. They would probably laugh at the idea of "homosexuality" as a rather minor outlet for their need for stimulation of all kinds.

The agenda to promote and push sexuality that doesn't belong to us upon all others — via some top-down government or State or religious decision — is something I am sure everyone can feel and sense is wrong from the egalitarian perspective, and that includes forcing heterosexual preferences on homosexuals. So unless someone is an absolute authoritarian, I would ask us to please tolerate posts that defend people loving one another, and which rightfully point out that homosexuality is not the same as sadism; indeed, you might point out a large number of failed or distressed heterosexual relationships that are more sadistic — and these sanctioned and enshrined "holy marriages" exemplify the worst psychological tortures two human beings can inflict upon one another, while some of the most stable, happy, loving, humble, thankful and gracious relationships I have ever seen have been some gay couples. And of course, the reverse can also be true. And no marriage is Elysian.

And let's also face it: we humans are very uptight about our own rules, or we wouldn't have created this little web site for "anal"-ysis in the first place. We are all sexual. Even asexual or sexually agnostic aspects of us, as atheism is a kind of spiritual belief system. Let's use it for good and not evil. And if we're going to deny we have it or skirt over the topic, let's not throw sexualities that aren't ours under the bus, lest we become the "sexual colonists" that are ruining so many innocent loving people's lives.

I am sure that even the psychos in charge could get their sadistic rocks off without harming the public good (and without kidnapping, raping, torturing, dolling up and objectifying or otherwise imposing sexuality/individuality by tainting/ruining/destroying the lives of other individuals, as reported by some sources) so much as they do now, and if that's the only thing we ever accomplish as a result of dismantling the mechanisms of unnecessary Statism, propaganda and domination, we will have done good by everyone.

P.S.: Halloween is traditionally a special time of year when the veil between the living world we know and the occult world is thinned, and things are said to be a bit topsy turvy. It is a kind of "trickster" period which elicits tales of times the poor people might have approached the rich's houses and demanded recompense or a nasty "trick" might have been played upon them. In this special time, when unsavory, spooky, ghoulish or forbidden topics may come to the fore for regular reassessment by a restless public, even tradition itself seems to be in flux. In some circles, it is traditionally a time to purge and mock evil rather than give it power. Perhaps, for some communities, it is a time that people are even more "open" to talks of intrigue and "the big picture" subjects many people avoid the rest of the year. Maybe it's a time to talk of reality and fiction and a more realistic picture can be drawn of which is which, when the festivity of frivolity and consumerism wanes. If there's not any sort of ethereal effect, at least it's a fun excuse to bring up vicsims and hoaxes. So, in the coming nights, may you have a Happy All Hallow's Eve, everybody! (No matter who or what you like to go bump in the night with!)

fbenario

Unread post by fbenario » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:55 pm

Flabbergasted » October 30th, 2016, 12:23 am wrote:In the near future, those who do not wish to give their explicit endorsement to the homosexual lifestyle may be banned from the world of business and services. That´s how powerful the promoters of this insane tyranny are.

Airbnb is setting an example of how this may be achieved. The service has just informed their hosts and users about their ongoing "comprehensive effort to fight bias and discrimination in the Airbnb community". All must agree to a commitment to...
[...] treat everyone -- regardless of race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or age -- with respect, and without judgement or bias.
Wow. Nice logic. Removing barriers to equal treatment does not constitute endorsing anything at all, other than the goal of ending discrimination.

Flabbergasted

Unread post by Flabbergasted » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:51 am

fbenario wrote:Wow. Nice logic.
It would have made more sense if you hadn´t omitted the second part of the argument.

nonhocapito

Meanwhile in China...

Unread post by nonhocapito » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:20 pm

Meanwhile in China...
2016-11-03 21_19_02-General Firefox profile.jpg
from the website "aliexpress"

<_<
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi » Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:33 pm

11-11 is being made a thing for our attraction to seeing the number 1 repeated, maybe. "Normally" in China (and I use the word "normal" loosely since entertainment complexes in Asia are deliberately crafting, driving and pushing cultural changes with the same surgical precision of Western media), November 11th is a day to celebrate being single.

In America, it's Veteran's Day — like people who have offered to kill for the State being mandatorily celebrated and heralded as heroes — and in South Korea it's a funky commercial/capitalist/consumerist venture called 빼빼로(something like "Bpæ Bpæ ro" — anglicized Pepero) named for the candy and which is a day to buy and distribute it. The Lotte version, like the Lotte version of most things, was ripped off from Japan's own version — in this case "Pocky" dipped stick candy. You can look it up if you don't believe me; it's a bit like Valentine's Day or White Day in the sense that it's used to inject the economy with a sugary shot in the arm.

Wikipedia has a silly story that glosses over the corporate origin of the "news" and/or so-called "fad" we at CluesForum would suspect immediately:
The fad spread with the idea that, for maximum effectiveness for height and thinness, one must eat 11 packets of Pepero on November 11, 11:11am and 11:11pm at 11 seconds exactly.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepero

Kind of interesting that Korea would choose that particular product of their super monopoly Lotte, given the horrific colonialist history of Japan's numerous bloody invasions of the peninsula. Like many national movements of various countries, Korea (in its patriotic moments) likes to take a Japanese thing, make a derivative or inspired original of it, and then call it the essence of Korean life. Japan does the same thing to Korea. Japan does not seem to observe anything serious on November 11.

However, "Pocky Day" on November 11 seems to be retaliation, localization and/or re-branding for "Pepero Day" in Korea. :P

animus

Unread post by animus » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:08 pm

In Germany 11/11 is already covered by Saint Martin's Day. Also carnival officially starts on 11/11 at 11:11 am (since 1823).

daozen

Unread post by daozen » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:57 pm

Hi everybody, long time no see! :P

hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:12 pm

Hi!

Prescient

Unread post by Prescient » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:37 am

Politics ahead! Feel free to move to derailing I just think its a massively significant event that needs discussing.

As predicted in the amazingly prescient Simpsons - Trump has won the US election - a 9/11 on 11/9.

Assuming the vote is genuine then well done to the turkeys who have voted for thanksgiving.

Sorry Hoi, K, Farcevalue and fellow US based researchers and sorry world!

BUT

I actually see this as a positive.

The US, like a junkie, needs to hit rock bottom before any real systemic change might happen.
Terrible times lie ahead but this could be the catalyst.

Thoughts?

CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:29 am

President Trump it will be! I'm really unsure of my feelings. Happy that Clinton was not handed the election, but I feel that Trump is going to bring on the Police state hard, which in turn will allow them to achieve their one world domination. It is hard to get past the programming about the election - excited and happy (in my old brain), but leery as hell because I know NOBODY would be allowed in that seat if it wasn't pre-sanctioned by TPTB running this game. I think the people would have been harder to work with with a Hillary win so they let Donald have it. False sense of security. Hope I'm wrong, but I just don't think so. I'm awake and just because an election looks legit, I know how bogus things are so how can it be?

SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:35 pm

CluedIn » November 9th, 2016, 6:29 am wrote:President Trump it will be! I'm really unsure of my feelings. Happy that Clinton was not handed the election, but I feel that Trump is going to bring on the Police state hard, which in turn will allow them to achieve their one world domination. It is hard to get past the programming about the election - excited and happy (in my old brain), but leery as hell because I know NOBODY would be allowed in that seat if it wasn't pre-sanctioned by TPTB running this game. I think the people would have been harder to work with with a Hillary win so they let Donald have it. False sense of security. Hope I'm wrong, but I just don't think so. I'm awake and just because an election looks legit, I know how bogus things are so how can it be?
The Trump is just the system's gift to itself. His (its) mouth alone will make every day "Black Friday" for the media, AND simultaneously make other politicians look serious by contrast.

It reinforces the false idea that the system checks itself, and the people can always straighten things out when things get out of control.

He pretended to "take on the establishment" and win, even with "the media and the powerful Clintons" against him.

For the right group of people, it allows them to go back to business as usual and be glad the 0bama days are over. I am glad to see the big smelly 0bama leave, but there's no doubt (in my mind at least) that a Trump will make fakery awareness even more alienating than it already is for some of us.

Nothing good will or would have come from last night's "election", regardless of who "won".

Too many people were Too Pissed for Too Long, hence the Trump (or The Trumpkas, as we have been calling it at my house, for reasons I'll explain later).

As for the police state? Well, we already have one.

At the street level, our "rights" are just words on paper. And I'm a full time defense attorney, so take that for what it's worth.

Will be back with more thoughts on this and The Trumpkas.

hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:38 pm

Nothing will change. He's just a bigoted figurehead slave like the Clintons and Bushes. Is that really so hard to understand because he's been marketed slightly differently? I thought this was CluesForum.

SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:07 pm

hoi.polloi » November 9th, 2016, 8:38 am wrote:Nothing will change. He's just a bigoted figurehead slave like the Clintons and Bushes. Is that really so hard to understand because he's been marketed slightly differently? I thought this was CluesForum.
Agreed. And I assume your comment wasn't directed at yours truly? I certainly hope not.

It appears that you posted roughly 3 minutes after me.

But for clarity sake I would respectfully ask that you be a little more clear about which comments you are addressing. [Not that you owe me such a thing-just a humble request, since your post immediately followed my own] :)

Also, I wouldn't necessarily assume that The Trumpkas is any sort of authentic person espousing his real views etc. He (it) certainly plays the character of the "bigoted figurehead slave" with precision, but let's take a step back and see if this choice of character tells us what the clowns have in mind for the next four (at least) years ahead.

Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:30 pm

I thought Trump was a creation designed to make Hillary look electable. (Whatever that means - considering the way the votes are tabulated, and there are many different ways depending on location, who collects/monitors them, i.e., generally elderly volunteers who are all in with the system, as well as the influence of decision making power of the electoral college, the whole process is an indecipherable maze with zero possibility of verification).

Regardless, it looks like Trump was the designee after all. Most non Trump supporters fail to understand that the race was very close (at least in terms of perception, there is likely no real contest whatsoever, but a close race contributes to more viewers and thus more advertising) so more or less half of the country found things to identify with in the Trump talking points. I haven't delved deeply into the Trump "platform" source material, but the minarchist bloggers find more freedom, less regulation, lower taxes, less involvement in warfare in the rhetoric. All good ideas. Wrap those up with a blustering racist, misogynist, dictatorial wack-a-doo and the good ideas can be driven over the cliff to lead people back to being terrified of living outside the cage.

I expected the DBA strategy to leave Clinton as POTUS when the dust cleared but the creators of the narrative have a different strategy. I am saddened and disappointed by the fact that most everyone I have any direct contact with is invested in the idea that a particular personification wearing a supposed title is an actual reflection of how millions of others feel. It's a bizarre prisoner's dilemma of epic proportions. I find the fact that people accept this charade as meaningful much more unsettling than the selection of the new spokesmodel for US, Inc.

hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:04 pm

Correct induction, SacredCowSlayer, my comments were directed at the two comments above yours. I agree with your assessment.
Farcevalue wrote: I haven't delved deeply into the Trump "platform" source material, but the minarchist bloggers find more freedom, less regulation, lower taxes, less involvement in warfare in the rhetoric.
You can find almost anything you want in the Trump platform. You may also find him endorsing Israel, the official story of 9/11, laissez-faire capitalism (i.e.; ease off from corporations that are already keeping double books or otherwise breaking the law because, well, capital is God!) and dodging the fact that the wars are even in existence. He could literally tell his duped audience that war is no longer happening and they would believe him and herald him for "creating" peace at this point.

"Decrypting" Trump is something only the surviving wreckage that floats above the contradictions will prove. If people claim to know what that is already, they could maybe better turn such a fantastic gift on the military allocutions and the media and see if we can decypher what's really going on through the haze of misinformation and lies. I doubt they will do that until the glitter of their favorite pampered baby boy wears off.

Every President signs conservative and liberal paperwork. The overall effect and direction of the country does not change very much, except perhaps as a reflection of different ways the main driving forces manifest themselves: our addictions, our obsession with celebrity and our (ir)religious convictions. All three of these are tied to the flow of money/work from the sweat of our own brows to the driving infrastructure that nourishes the parasites, or so it seems to have been for several hundred years if not longer.

We might consider some actual change in direction if any of the following incredibly unlikely things happened:

- The end of corporate personhood, with protections in place to prevent it happening again
- A real investigation into the events of any of the hoaxes from the past 16 years, including 9/11
- A complete repudiation of the crimes of Israel, and a proposal to work with the U.K. to cease Israel's invasions once and for all (if not find a peaceful way to dismantle the non-country and/or renegotiate and revisit the crime of starting the criminal State for U.K. to get a foothold in the Middle East in the first place)
- An audit of the military's actions, especially the budget for shadow ops, trolling the Internet, managing and destroying social cohesion in virtual environments, inventing terror, inventing and controlling artificial persons, Intelligence trades with traitorous U.K. subjects, Mossad, royalties of any kind, etc.
- A serious reduction in the bloated military budget based on serious discussion from this audit
- A peaceful publicly known action plan for the military withdrawal from peaceful countries
- The ending of unfair trade restrictions that the United States uses against other countries to prevent their development in the supposed "free market" and/or bully them into the "global" (leading terror States') system
- The new Bretton-Woods discussion to remove the dominance of the private family business known nonsensically as "The Federal Reserve" and the U.S. petro-dollar (perpetuating all wars around crude oil) from its place and find other ways of defining the "free" market and of defining money and ...
- Of defining energy! Like, a true exploration of potential energy sources, even with security measures in place, to prevent the greedy energy monopolies and inspire new energy forms that can free people from poverty and exploitation in the supposed "free" market
- A repudiation of the Doctrine of Discovery and other obsolete language caught in our legal code which retroactively tries to justify genocide
- A refutation of present climate change science, and a demand for true protections put in place for people suffering real toxic dumps from any and all corporate action and not some fantasy chain-reaction apocalypse distraction
- An audit of the junk science that gets into classrooms, including NASA, Jet Propulsion Labs, the military Hollywood and video news releases to promote Masonic-Jesuit-whatever zombie religious nonsense
- A health plan in America that doesn't aim to bankrupt everyone above a certain poverty level
- The promotion of meaningful dialogue within political discussions, rather than hype, celebrity and crass commercialism (i.e.; the bills bought and paid for by the corporate pesudo-"persons"), campaign finance reform, or basically anything other than an intellectual totalitarianism against the public by a revolting self-styled elitism of think tanks
- Extra protections in place for gun owners, or rethinking how our military protects the population rather than merely policing it
- Or even just a truly flat reduction of federal power, as simulated by the "Article V: Convention of States" project, which restores control to the individual States of the Union (i.e.; Minnesota, Arizona, et al) rather than the overreaching executive and congress
- Ban or rethink the Senate, which is essentially just a congress for the oligarchy
- Ban the electoral college and go back to the popular vote (though, in this case, annoyingly, that might have ended in a Hillary win)
- Establish instant run off voting for Federal positions
- etc.

I have to stop or I'm going to keep coming up with these all day.

I mean, these are things that would actually show the leadership works for us as it's supposed to be, and as they market themselves as. Do we actually believe a Democrat or Republican, as those parties exist today, will deliver on a single one of these? Do we believe the advertisement for republicanism and democracy? Or do you, like me, know that we have to roll up our sleeves and make it work, and teach the next generations that being involved in the benefits of society implies our own masterful balance between self-sufficiency and work towards a just deal with an absolutely insane oligarchy?