No Fear

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
andy

No Fear

Unread post by andy »

No-Planes researchers who have boldly ventured into the deeper-than-deep politics of vicsim technology and network-TV fakery seem to be pretty well-read folk, with a profound sense of both parahistory and metahistory.

Such names as James Hatfield, Danny Casolaro and Gary Webb must be chillingly familiar to the most ambitious and active members of this forum.

So... do you guys ever have trouble sleeping because of octopus nightmares?

Do you regularly park your vehicles only in secure places to avoid a Don Bolles-like engine malfunction?

Have you lately reassured your associates and loved ones that you "really love living" and have lots of plans for the future?

I greatly admire your courage and often wonder from whence you seemingly so easily summon it.

But just how troubled, or curious, are you as to what machinations precisely destroyed the old forum and may also (unless he's posting here under a new avatar) be responsible for the current web-absence of its allegedly robots-dot-texting founder?

Andy :unsure:
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

andy 4 Nov 25 2009, 09:27 PM wrote:

I greatly admire your courage and often wonder from whence you seemingly so easily summon it.

Thanks, Andy!

hehe - You must be equally courageous to even post here, it shows you're a real man! :lol:

Re: your questions :

I guess we are all united by a common love of life - and a limitless love and concern for humanity as a whole. I personally have no sleepless nights - my guess is that this is a problem which affects people with a bad conscience. I'll refer you to a little paragraph which I have posted on my Youtube channel :

In my mind, future generations will despise us all if we don't have the guts to expose the evil resident in our contemporary rulers. We will be derided throughout history if we fail to expose the tricks they are playing on us. Enjoy life while doing this - a strong, positive spirit is the key to defeat its darker sides

Take care - and chill out !
http://www.septemberclues.org
Surcouf
Banned

Unread post by Surcouf »

Truth will set you free !
Everything might not be faked ...
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

The nightmares are all on the other side. The criminals know that they're unpopular and despised by the people that they depend on. When the time comes they'll be taken out by their own team. They're driven by fear and greed and they understand reprisals.

Right now they are like trapeze artists without a net at the circus. Trapeze artists need complete faith that when they let go that the other members of the team are going to catch them. But they also know that the person who is supposed to catch them has a plan to let them take a big fall. So they're not very capable of performing.

I've gotten many requests begging me not to do certain things and offering all sorts of inside information.

Look at where they are today: Their media operation is becoming a joke -- the 9/11 KSM show trial is a complete flop. People are sick of taking their shoes off at the airport. The 9/11 plotters thought that all they needed was a boost of popular support from the fake terrorist attack to chase away all the ghosts from Vietnam and that they could take over the world. They can't even control Los Angeles, and they certainly cannot control Iraq and Afghanistan or Pakistan. It's like the puppy dog chasing a freight train.

What are they going to do now, act like the local crack dealer? Run around shooting people? Fill up the news with stories about Adam Lambert's kiss and Dancing with the Stars? They have more in common with Trotsky than Stalin at this point. They bought into a bunch of mumbo-jumbo and got sold a Bill of Goods with Perception Warfare. It's an abject failure.

Shoot them before they shoot you.
andy

Unread post by andy »

After all the incisive attention given here to the many unprovable crash witnesses, tower victims, and plane passengers, maybe it's time for a brief reminder of the comparable unprovability of the mythical Al-CIA-Duh "nineteen," the box-cutter brigade who never existed either. To wit:

1. The FBI quickly gave out a list of Arabic-sounding names, matched by a set of evil-looking mug shots.

2. Relatives of several of the "posthumous patsies," back in their home countries, promptly contradicted the FBI with stories of some "hijackers" being misidentified and/or still alive.

3. An FBI spokesman promised the initial list would be clarified and corrected, but it never was.

4. Various and contradictory versions of the airplane passenger lists were published, but none contained any Arabic names.

5. The FBI never produced any verified copies of the airlines' official passenger manifests.

6. No surveillance videos of the "hijackers" actually boarding the planes was ever released.

7. No ticket-sales or boarding-gate personnel ever testified as to having personal encounters with the "hijackers".

8. Although forensic technicians were quoted by the FBI as having DNA-identified the (vaporized!) remains of the "hijackers," all the matches were said to have been done with hair samples left behind in hotel rooms -- hardly a firm chain of legal proof of identity.

9. Dan Hopsicker's extensive local investigating in Florida, working from the names on the FBI's patsy list, strongly suggests that the REAL 9/11 plotters actually stole the identities of a group of non-devout Muslim/Arabic flight students and then supplied the credulous (or compliant) FBI with some "legends" and flimsy supporting evidence, once the big day had come and the public needed villains.

10. Yep, these supposedly fanatical, bent-on-martyrdom Jihadis were really a bunch of (now disposed-of) booze/sex/gambling-lovin' secular dudes who were originally sent to the U.S. to prepare them for future careers as drug-smuggling, small-aircraft pilots, doing regular "smack runs" for the various cut-out/proprietary, small airlines (like the original Air America) that have been assisting the CIA/Mossad/Mafia gang for many years in keeping its narcotics-revenue income stream flowing freely -- through the top echelons of the international banking cartels.

11. Now, try to imagine the panic, among those compartmentalized sectors of the international government-and-crime partnership that were NOT directly in on the 9/11 plot, when the FBI gave out its "hijacker" list: "My God, those are our boys!!!" "We'd better play along with WHOMEVER is really behind this scam... or else!!!" So of course, no honest OFFICIAL investigation of the events of 9/11 would ever be possible.

12. And then, to "innoculate" a large portion of the owners and managers of the American mass media (those folk whom we all know have a shared and powerful ethnic bond) against asking any serious questions through their privately owned news-and-entertainment outlets, we have the charade of helpful FOX NEWS spreading the (quickly abandoned) SIM-staged stories of the "Art Students," the "Dancing Israelis," and the "Moving Van Company".

13. Imagine the crisis-of-conscience, in the hearts of all those dual-loyalty media moguls and information brokers who were NOT in on the plot: "Could some of MY PEOPLE have done this???" "Could their being blamed lead to a brand-new HOLOCAUST???" "Will there be POGROMS in America if the truth ever comes out???" "We'd better play along with the OFFICIAL story, rather than let our puppet anchor-faces, stenographer-reporters, and talk-show mockingbirds ask any dangerous questions!!!"

14. And so the plan succeeded, starting with the SIM-fable of the "boxcutter brigade". :angry:

Andy
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

WHY ARE WE NO_PLANERS SO FEARLESS?

Because we have friends in high places ! :lol:

Just look at all the celebs who write to me ...
http://www.youtube.com/user/simonshack

All registered their YT account on March 11 2009 ! :P

-StanleyKUBRlCK
- PeterSeIlers
- AIecGuinness .
- DaryIHannah
- HarrisonF0RD
- LaurenBacalI
- ANNlEHALL
http://www.septemberclues.org
onethird

Unread post by onethird »

simonshack @ Feb 17 2010, 01:24 AM wrote:
WHY ARE WE NO_PLANERS SO FEARLESS?

Because we have friends in high places ! :lol:

Just look at all the celebs who write to me ...
http://www.youtube.com/user/simonshack

All registered their YT account on March 11 2009 ! :P

-StanleyKUBRlCK
- PeterSeIlers
- AIecGuinness .
- DaryIHannah
- HarrisonF0RD
- LaurenBacalI
- ANNlEHALL
Why...it's about that time. They're launching a new kind of spamming campaign out of sheer frustration, hoping to somehow 'taint' your channel.
Equinox
Banned

Re:

Unread post by Equinox »

In my mind, future generations will despise us all if we don't have the guts to expose the evil resident in our contemporary rulers. We will be derided throughout history if we fail to expose the tricks they are playing on us. Enjoy life while doing this - a strong, positive spirit is the key to defeat its darker sides
How true. :D Gosh this one day has had such a impact on this world.
Brutal Metal

Re: No Fear

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

SO what's Andy's agenda here? Starts off with some Bashing then replies later with info that agrees with research done here?
Another Worthless D-Bag!
repentantandy

Re: No Fear

Unread post by repentantandy »

Different Andy, Brutal. The original one from 2009, while always a Clues supporter, got banned by Hoi for being too theologically pretentious. The second one, the D-bag as you say, may have been a Sunstein troll.