11.11.11 any thoughts on what might be on TV that day?

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
nonhocapito

Re: 11.11.11 any thoughts on what might be on TV that day?

Unread post by nonhocapito »

I am starting to think that the Elenin bullcrap angle might be elected to be an important psyop later this year, aside of the date. More and more websites seem to be discussing it, always as a very scary story, while the evidence is all imaginary. Also, the effects the passage is supposed to have, includes general disasters such as earthquakes and stuff. This seems to be easier to spin and fake, whether or not they have the earthquake machine. They don't even have to show the comet, it might not ever be visible to anyone, and they still can claim it is causing all sorts of disasters. Easier than faking an alien invasion, it seems.
guivre

Unread post by guivre »

These date things remind me too much of Y2K and rapture fear, but here's a link that's a little less shrill about the EAS test:

http://www.rbr.com/media-news/national- ... -11-9.html

Interesting points about Elenin. The amount of natural disaster hype lately does seem to be leading up to something.
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

nonhocapito wrote:I am starting to think that the Elenin bullcrap angle might be elected to be an important psyop later this year, aside of the date. More and more websites seem to be discussing it, always as a very scary story, while the evidence is all imaginary. Also, the effects the passage is supposed to have, includes general disasters such as earthquakes and stuff. This seems to be easier to spin and fake, whether or not they have the earthquake machine. They don't even have to show the comet, it might not ever be visible to anyone, and they still can claim it is causing all sorts of disasters. Easier than faking an alien invasion, it seems.
This might be easier to do than faking an alien visitation event, but since it hasn't been attempted, and since we don't really know how advanced their black projects really are, there is no way of knowing whether or not faking an alien visitation event would be more difficult. As far as this Elenin stuff being used for a psy op later this year or next year, I would say that it may be easier to stage since, as far we know, comets really do exist. It would be more believable, but of course we all know that there is no amount of bull shit the masses won't believe in. If the Comet were to cause natural disasters, that would mean the Comet would be close enough for all to see, specifically at night. So I think that showing the Comet on TV would lend more weight to the psy op, and if I were them, I would project a hologram into the sky, assuming holographic technology or Project Bluebeam is advanced enough for it be convincing, looking at what they are willing to show to us publicly in the video below, I would say that it is.

This is What Project Bluebeam Would Look Like
Gracist
Banned

Unread post by Gracist »

Dcopymope wrote:
nonhocapito wrote:I am starting to think that the Elenin bullcrap angle might be elected to be an important psyop later this year, aside of the date. More and more websites seem to be discussing it, always as a very scary story, while the evidence is all imaginary. Also, the effects the passage is supposed to have, includes general disasters such as earthquakes and stuff. This seems to be easier to spin and fake, whether or not they have the earthquake machine. They don't even have to show the comet, it might not ever be visible to anyone, and they still can claim it is causing all sorts of disasters. Easier than faking an alien invasion, it seems.
This might be easier to do than faking an alien visitation event, but since it hasn't been attempted, and since we don't really know how advanced their black projects really are, there is no way of knowing whether or not faking an alien visitation event would be more difficult. As far as this Elenin stuff being used for a psy op later this year or next year, I would say that it may be easier to stage since, as far we know, comets really do exist. It would be more believable, but of course we all know that there is no amount of bull shit the masses won't believe in. If the Comet were to cause natural disasters, that would mean the Comet would be close enough for all to see, specifically at night. So I think that showing the Comet on TV would lend more weight to the psy op, and if I were them, I would project a hologram into the sky, assuming holographic technology or Project Bluebeam is advanced enough for it be convincing, looking at what they are willing to show to us publicly in the video below, I would say that it is.

Have you seen the Norway Spiral? I sometimes wonder if its a bluebeam type technology being used.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXA8WmFn ... re=related
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

The 'Norway Spiral' is the most ridiculous, bad photoshop psy-op ever. What makes you wonder if it's advanced technology? :lol:

All people ever post about Project Bluebeam is cautionary tales with extremely dubious motion graphics they call evidence of its existence.

I'm sorry but you simply cannot have this kind of double-standard for extra-suspicious videos on this forum. All the 9/11 footage is fake but you're going to "bluebeam"-hug?

This is inadmissible as a worthy contribution to this forum. I am disappointed that you would know how we feel about "UFO"-discussions and "advanced technology"-discussions and then pull this garbage. Next, you'll tell me Judy Wood has proven the ISS destroyed the twin towers with microwaves. This is why I start getting suspicious of our member count here.
Gracist
Banned

Unread post by Gracist »

hoi.polloi wrote:The 'Norway Spiral' is the most ridiculous, bad photoshop psy-op ever. What makes you wonder if it's advanced technology? :lol:

All people ever post about Project Bluebeam is cautionary tales with extremely dubious motion graphics they call evidence of its existence.

I'm sorry but you simply cannot have this kind of double-standard for extra-suspicious videos on this forum. All the 9/11 footage is fake but you're going to "bluebeam"-hug?

This is inadmissible as a worthy contribution to this forum. I am disappointed that you would know how we feel about "UFO"-discussions and "advanced technology"-discussions and then pull this garbage. Next, you'll tell me Judy Wood has proven the ISS destroyed the twin towers with microwaves. This is why I start getting suspicious of our member count here.

Its just an example of the kind of BS footage or whatever they might use to stage some kind of fake event. Its not that I think its some advanced technology, its just something that obviously has fooled a lot of people into thinking things like "wormholes" are opening, HAARP is being used, or whatever other dubious theory has been used to explain the whole thing. Maybe I should have elaborated further rather than just calling it bluebeam tech because that doesn't really fully explain what I was getting at and that is that the Norway spiral is an example of bluebeam style fakery in my opinion to make people keep believing in aliens or whatever other theory.
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

Gracist wrote:
Dcopymope wrote:

Have you seen the Norway Spiral? I sometimes wonder if its a bluebeam type technology being used.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXA8WmFn ... re=related
Rather than using a badly photoshopped video as an example of Bluebeam, as hoi.polloi says, I would go by my own experiences. There is a theory that many of these aircraft we see spraying the skies aren't really aircraft at all but holograms to cover for actual chemtrail dispensers. Many times a commercial airliner would fly right over my head at a very low altitude, yet no sound is coming from it at all. Unless anyone can explain why I didn't hear so much as a peep from the plane, I'm going to conclude for myself that it was a hologram, because as far I know this isn't supposed to happen. If I had video of it I would show it to you, especially the time it happened when I was on the basketball court. Going by my own experiences, I have no reason to believe that it isn't being used on a daily basis. If I were them I would be testing it daily and upgrading it until its perfected to the point that no one will be able tell that's its fake just by looking at it, basic common sense.

3-D Holographic Display Using Strontium Barium Niobate

Abstract:
An innovative technique for generating a three dimensional holographic display using strontium barium niobate (SBN) is discussed. The resultant image is a hologram that can be viewed in real time over a wide perspective or field of view (FOV). The holographic image is free from system-induced aberrations and has a uniform, high quality over the entire FOV. The enhanced image quality results from using a phase conjugate read beam generated from a second photorefractive crystal acting as a double pumped phase conjugate mirror (DPPCM). Multiple three dimensional images have been stored in the crystal via wavelength multiplexing.
Conclusions of the document above on page 11:
A simple method for recording a real-time, 3-D hologram using SBN has been demonstrated. The 3-D hologram is a realistic image that can be viewed over a large FOV. A DPPCM was used to produce a phase conjugate read beam in order to view the hologram over the maximum perspective (FOV). We further increased the FOV of the hologram by storing the hologram in a mosaic of two SBN crystals. Multiple 3-D images have been stored and read out of the crystal via wavelength multiplexing. The holograms were also noted to persist without any external fixing mechanisms. During readout, the holograms persisted for hours. When the photorefractive storage crystal was kept in a dark environment, the holograms persisted for days.
TV News report confirms high levels of barium found in the chemtrails

An overview on Space Modular Systems

From the article above:
Emitter Modules

Information is an essential element of the warfighter's ability to win. The need for space-based intelligence coverage is rapidly growing. In this "come as you are" world of globally distributed threats and dangers a global view providing instant coverage of any region is necessary. The CINC's decisions will require the ability to see the area of responsibility (AOR) firsthand. Overhead space assets best provide real-time intelligence information. Fast, accurate intelligence allows the commander to maintain the initiative against the enemy.

Emitter modules might include communications, radar, designators, illuminators, navigation, jammers, IFFs, hologram projectors, weather changers, and debris destroyers. Obviously communications modules are necessary as organic parts of the motherboard. However, additional communications packages may be added to the motherboard to enhance its missions or to lease to the civilian sector. Communications modules can range widely from datalink transmitters to television signal transmitters. Individual communications links for the soldier on the ground to the commander in the field will be possible via the motherboard packages. These communications links can vary between mere radio transmissions, teleconferencing, or viewing the battlefield in real-time via a module supported by the motherboard. Radar packages can monitor the entire AOR from the motherboard or an independent orbit and relay information to command and control centers instantly.

A goal to pursue is to have the ability to designate or illuminate specified targets from space for smart munitions' guidance--thereby eliminating the need for separate target designating aircraft in large strike packages. Jammers can cover whole regions of the battle area or specific targets, receiving their tremendous power needs from the motherboard. Friendly troops and equipment carrying miniature IFF transmitter/receivers can be instantly recognized by IFF packages and relayed to the motherboard's JTIDS to help avoid friendly-fire casualties. Moreover, hologram projectors can depict units of US forces in different areas of the battlefield to confuse, misdirect, and demoralize the enemy. Systems designed to generate or control weather patterns can also benefit from the motherboard's support facilities. Modules, designed to destroy or decay the orbits of space debris, could use the motherboard's support features as well.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Dcopymope wrote:There is a theory that many of these aircraft we see spraying the skies aren't really aircraft at all but holograms to cover for actual chemtrail dispensers.
This is pure science fiction, and the way i see it, it carries a little time-bomb with it. Today we fall for the idea that holograms are used for chemtrails, or to fake an alien invasion or whatever, a moment later we are a bunch of "no-planers" who believe that holograms were used on 9/11 to convince people planes were real. I mean secret science for secret science, why not, right? Every new visitor of the forum will see that Alex Jones has always been right -- and we can all pack our bags and go home. No thanks...
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

hoi.polloi wrote:The 'Norway Spiral' is the most ridiculous, bad photoshop psy-op ever. What makes you wonder if it's advanced technology? :lol:

Hoi and Nonho,

You summed it up nicely. I'll salute this thread with my own photoshopping of myself under the "bluebeams" in the Norwegian fjords - and close it for the near future. This forum has other priorities.