The Holocaust: propaganda, censorship and media fakery

Global War deceptions & mass manipulation, fear-mongering terror schemes and propaganda in the Age of the Bomb

Re: The Holocaust: propaganda, censorship and media fakery

Postby arc300 on October 12th, 2015, 11:06 am

Seneca and CM you both make interesting points and, at the risk of being seen to be harping on, I'd like to address one of the most subtly cunning and under-handed statements made by Omaxsteve. It is one that you both picked up on, and which CM rightly refers to as a strawman argument, that is, a fallacious argument attributed to your opponent that can easily be knocked down:

"Another issue I have is the extent to which "they" could have distorted reality? Were Jews in Nazi germany allowed to live freely, work, own businesses, buy property, etc?"

In particular the first sentence:

"Another issue I have is the extent to which "they" could have distorted reality?"

Any reasonable person knows that reality CAN NOT be distorted, altered or changed, no matter how much we might wish to be able to do so. Reality just IS. I know I, myself, have wished I could "turn back the clock" and change reality and undo words I've said or deeds I've done but, because I am not insane, I know that it cannot be done. One plus one equals two and aluminium cannot cut through steel. Try distorting these realities and see how far you get.

Omaxsteve wins his argument because nobody can distort reality to ANY extent, and to claim otherwise would be to attribute magical powers to the perpetrators of the hoax, which means that anyone who dares to question him is insane.

However, as this forum, chock full of proven incidents of media fakery proves, hoaxters do not need to "distort reality". They only need to distort or manipulate peoples' PERCEPTIONS of reality. And that, obviously, is rather easily done. Did the 9/11 perps need to alter reality enough to make it possible for aluminium to cut through steel, or did they only need to make the pliable masses BELIEVE that it can be done?

Reality is there to be perceived if you want to perceive it. We need not concern ourselves with any sick individuals who might feign offence at our perception of it. We need not study some convoluted, arcane knowledge or kow-tow to those who call us names. If we want to find the truth about our immutable reality all we need is honest curiosity and the ability to cut through the bullshit as much as we can.

One might say that his statement (or entire post) was just an example of clumsy wording or under-developed critical thinking skills. If that post had been made by a new member, with his head spinning from shock at the realisation of how entrenched this media/societal manipulation is, I'd probably be more sympathetic. But a 5-year member of this forum should know better.

Curiosity may have killed the cat, but at least the cat died curious. I admire the cat. I have spent my whole life being made to feel abnormal or 'out there' just because I'm curious. I have lost more friends than I can remember because I constantly change my mind about things as I process new evidence and I can't be relied upon to follow the party line. But I (and surely many others) can't imagine living or dying any other way. Omaxsteves' post, well-meaning or not, was an attempt to place limitations on the curiosity of anybody reading this thread and, because he did it in this sanctuary for the truly curious... well, let's just say it really gripped my shit.
arc300

Postby Seneca on October 12th, 2015, 7:45 pm

arc300 wrote:Seneca and CM you both make interesting points and, at the risk of being seen to be harping on, I'd like to address one of the most subtly cunning and under-handed statements made by Omaxsteve. It is one that you both picked up on, and which CM rightly refers to as a strawman argument, that is, a fallacious argument attributed to your opponent that can easily be knocked down:

"Another issue I have is the extent to which "they" could have distorted reality? Were Jews in Nazi germany allowed to live freely, work, own businesses, buy property, etc?"

In particular the first sentence:

"Another issue I have is the extent to which "they" could have distorted reality?"

Any reasonable person knows that reality CAN NOT be distorted, altered or changed, no matter how much we might wish to be able to do so. Reality just IS. I know I, myself, have wished I could "turn back the clock" and change reality and undo words I've said or deeds I've done but, because I am not insane, I know that it cannot be done. One plus one equals two and aluminium cannot cut through steel. Try distorting these realities and see how far you get.

Omaxsteve wins his argument because nobody can distort reality to ANY extent, and to claim otherwise would be to attribute magical powers to the perpetrators of the hoax, which means that anyone who dares to question him is insane.

However, as this forum, chock full of proven incidents of media fakery proves, hoaxters do not need to "distort reality". They only need to distort or manipulate peoples' PERCEPTIONS of reality. And that, obviously, is rather easily done. Did the 9/11 perps need to alter reality enough to make it possible for aluminium to cut through steel, or did they only need to make the pliable masses BELIEVE that it can be done?

Reality is there to be perceived if you want to perceive it. We need not concern ourselves with any sick individuals who might feign offence at our perception of it. We need not study some convoluted, arcane knowledge or kow-tow to those who call us names. If we want to find the truth about our immutable reality all we need is honest curiosity and the ability to cut through the bullshit as much as we can.
With all respect, I think you are nitpicking here. This could be just hastily writing. That is why I asked: why are you interpreting these quotes in such a negative way when there are enough disturbing things he actually wrote?
Edit: I think I should give another example :
I know that I will probably get my head ripped off for this , but is there room for any discussion about the possibility that there was actually a holocaust or is it "case closed"?
Seneca

Postby ICfreely on October 12th, 2015, 10:29 pm

If no African American military divisions were involved in the ‘liberation of concentration camps,’ then WTF are these jive turkey, Bojangles, ‘Yes, Miss. Daisy,’ Uncle Tom mother truckers babbling on about in this award winning Spielberg Fa-Q-mentary?

Spielberg's Hoax - The Last Days of The Big Lie

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

http://undergrounddocumentaries.com/spielbergs-hoax-the-last-days-of-the-big-lie-debunking-the-last-days/
The Last Days of the Big Lie is a documentary which debunks the disgusting liars glorified as heroes and victims in the Steven Spielberg produced, Academy Award winning “Holocaust” documentary The Last Days.

The Last Days of the Big Lie uses Spielberg’s Oscar winning hoax as a jumping off point to debunk Spielberg’s USC Survivors of the Shoah Visual History Foundation as well as the greater Holocaust Hoax.
Last edited by ICfreely on October 12th, 2015, 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ICfreely

Postby simonshack on October 12th, 2015, 10:58 pm

Funny... :huh:

As I try to launch the above-posted YT documentary, the screen goes black and a caption says :

"This content is not available on this country domain"

Someone must be 'prejudiced' against Italian residents - like myself...
simonshack
Administrator

Postby ICfreely on October 12th, 2015, 11:53 pm

:o Surely you jest, Simon! Surely? :o
ICfreely

Postby Critical Mass on October 13th, 2015, 2:17 am

If no African American military divisions were involved in the ‘liberation of concentration camps,’ then WTF are these jive turkey, Bojangles, ‘Yes, Miss. Daisy,’ Uncle Tom mother truckers babbling on about in this award winning Spielberg Fa-Q-mentary?

I posted that video a few days ago & it's certainly an excellent breakdown however the black liberators* aren't even the worst part... the two women who escaped from inside gas chambers* have got to be the most egregious liars.

*If you read enough of the survivor testimony promoted by the media you tend to see various repeating themes (similar to the 9/11 vicsim tributes in some way)... liberation by black soldiers, multiple miraculous escapes (the record, I believe, is SIX gas chamber escapes), weird scatological elements, "never telling anyone about their experience not even their family" before deciding to tour schools and interacting in some manner with Dr Mengele appear to be among the most common. Pick any random story & you'll probably find at least one of those.
Critical Mass

Postby ICfreely on October 13th, 2015, 2:46 am

Critical Mass wrote:I posted that video a few days ago & it's certainly an excellent breakdown however the black liberators* aren't even the worst part... the two women who escaped from inside gas chambers* have got to be the most egregious liars.

Agreed! They're all so outrageously clownish that it's hard to pick a favorite. I chose the black-tors for 'poetic symmetry' (Rev. J.J.) This documentary had me at, "Liemonds Are Forever." :lol:
ICfreely

Postby omaxsteve on October 21st, 2015, 9:01 pm

simonshack wrote:*
Funny... :huh:

As I try to launch the above-posted YT documentary, the screen goes black and a caption says :

"This content is not available on this country domain"

Someone must be 'prejudiced' against Italian residents - like myself...

Rather than insinuating that the dastardly "jewish conspiracy" is behind the censorship you rightfully are upset about,, would it not be more helpful to investigate the reasoning or motivation behind the passing of these laws? How great is the jewish influence in Italian politics? What are the motivations behind the passing of these laws? What pressure is being brought to bear on the Italian (and other countries) law makers to get them to enact such legislation? It's easy to blame everything on the jewish conspiracy, but I think this forum, needs to be better than that.

According to this article http://www.thelocal.it/20150211/italy-senate-moves-to-outlaw-holocaust-denial 234 of a total of 245 Senators in Italy voted in favor of the law. What could have been their motivation? Surely they were not pandering to the Jewish vote... There are reportedly only 30,000 Jews living in Italy a country with a population of 61 million. How much power and influence can such a small group possibly have? Is the Italian media also dominated by Jewish ownership?

I have not found the actual wording of the law, but the article states that there are provisions in the law protecting freedom of speech.

Italy Senate moves to outlaw Holocaust denial
Published: 11 Feb 2015 16:04 GMT+01:00

Facebook Twitter Google+ reddit
Italian senators on Wednesday voted in favour of a bill criminalizing Holocaust denial, following changes to the proposed law to protect freedom of speech.

Anti-Semitism mars Holocaust Memorial Day (27 Jan 15)
A total of 234 senators voted for the bill, while eight abstained and three voted against the new law, Il Sole 24 Ore reported.
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Another article from the same source has this as the headline: Anti-Semitism mars Holocaust Memorial Day (27 Jan 15)
It seems like the Right wing group known as "militia' hung a banner at a park with a message both denying the holocaust and praising Adolf Hitler.

http://www.thelocal.it/20150127/rome-anti-semitism-mars-holocaust-memorial-day

While, as I previously stated, I am against all forms of censorship, I can understand laws that are in place in many countries against inciting hatred. There seems to be a very high correlation between so called "holocaust deniers" or revisionists and those that are prejudiced against Jews in general. The laws against holocaust denial are actually hurting the "jewish" cause, in my opinion. It allows people, as Simon has done here, to insinuate that the "jews" are responsible for not only creating the hoax, but also for preventing anyone from researching it. Allowing the revisionists arguments to be heard, loud and clear, and then taken apart piece by piece would be better way to allow people who are interested in learning more about the horrible atrocities that were committed by the Nazi regime. I am hopeful, and confident, that most of the people on this site are honestly looking for the truth, and not simply a way to justify their preconceived negative perceptions towards ANY religious, or ethnic, group.

I will no longer post on this topic, I do not want to be seen as trying to derail the "research" on any topic. There has been much written on both side of this debate. If anyone is interested in reading the arguments "debunking" the holocaust denier's claims, here is a good place to start: https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/denial1.html .

regards,

Steve O.
omaxsteve

Postby simonshack on October 21st, 2015, 11:14 pm

omaxsteve wrote:What pressure is being brought to bear on the Italian (and other countries) law makers to get them to enact such legislation?

Well, that is precisely the question I had - and still have. See, we share the same questions, Steve O ! :)

Another question I now have is the following (thanks to Jumpy's info on that other thread - linked below) :

Have you, in your entire life, ever heard of the 'Holomodor'? viewtopic.php?p=2397471#p2397471

(I extend this question to all Cluesforum readers.)
simonshack
Administrator

Postby Critical Mass on October 22nd, 2015, 2:26 am

omaxsteve wrote:Vomit inducing nonsense piled on top of nonsense

It's been nearly two weeks since you posted one of most utterly useless & despicable posts on Cluesforum. Presumably the post you made today was meant to be some kind of tribute to it?

Reading it I'm left with several observations...

(I) You use the term 'Jewish conspiracy' like a white nationalist would do. Is that surprising to you? As it certainly isn't to me. Undoubtedly the Holohoax involves many 'Jews' however it is clearly a military/media hoax in nature... very similar to 9/11 in that regards.

(II) You pose some interesting questions regarding the censorship... however you also ignore your own, seemingly self-imposed, 'censorship'. Not once have you responded to a specific example of media fakery on this topic... you've remained silent on bars of soap, forged photos, ridiculous 'eyewitness' accounts, utterly impossible logistics, non-lethal execution methods (diesel exhaust!), the persecution of Jewish 'Holocaust' 'deniers'... even the words of bostonterrierowner.

(III) 'Very high correlation'... do you have any actual stats for that? Or is it just something you saw on TV? In addition what do you mean by 'prejudice'... the legal definition or the dictionary definition?

Both do not appear to apply to Holocaust 'revisionism' (aka 'reading the stories & realizing they are bullshit').

(IV) We here on Cluesforum are meant to present evidence for the neutral reader... as your link does not mention bars of soap, forged photos, ridiculous 'eyewitness' accounts, utterly impossible logistics, non-lethal execution methods, the persecution of Jewish 'Holocaust' 'deniers' etc how is a neutral reader meant to evaluate it*?

simonshack wrote:Have you, in your entire life, ever heard of the 'Holomodor'? viewtopic.php?p=2397471#p2397471

(I extend this question to all Cluesforum readers.)

I have... perhaps that makes me 'prejudiced'?

* (other than what it is... derailing)
Critical Mass

Postby simonshack on October 22nd, 2015, 11:24 pm

omaxsteve wrote:What are the motivations behind the passing of these [anti-Holocaust-questioning] laws? What pressure is being brought to bear on the Italian (and other countries) law makers to get them to enact such legislation?
(...)
regards,

Steve O.

THE COUDENHOVE-KALERGI "plan"

As I said yesterday, Steve, I share with you these same questions of yours. So I spent some time today trying to understand what pressure may possibly be exerted on European leaders to enact such bizarre "thought-crime" legislation. See, as the curious fellow that I am, I always strive to make sense of the senseless things in this world and - as I do so - I often try to adopt the perspective of an alien from outer space who has just landed on planet Earth. Well, it took me only ONE day to find a possible / plausible answer to our commonly-shared questions! (it must be my magic Kryptonite wand, it always seems to come handy in my intergalactic travels !)

Steve, have you ever heard of the Coudenhove-Kalergi EUROPE PRIZE (or "Charlemagne Prize") ?

Well, in case you've never heard of it, please know that this 'prestigious prize' is handed out every two years to ...
"The prize is awarded every two years by the European Society Coudenhove Kalergi to leaders who
stand out for their exceptional contribution in the process of European unification."
http://www.european-society-coudenhove- ... hiv/49.pdf

Here's an (incomplete) list of some past lucky winners of the 'prestigious Coudenhove-Kalergi ("Charlemagne") Europe Prize' (you might recognize some names here and there, as they've all been on TV at one stage or another):

2008 Angela Merkel - Germany
2007 Javier Solana - Spain
2003 Valéry Giscard d'Estaing - France
2000 Bill Clinton - United States
1999 Tony Blair - United Kingdom
1994 Gro Harlem Brundtland - Norway
1993 Felipe González - Spain
1992 Jacques Delors - France
1991 Václav Havel - Czechoslovakia
1988 Helmut Kohl - Germany / and François Mitterrand- France
1987 Henry Kissinger - United States
1982 King Juan Carlos of Spain - Spain
1979 Emilio Colombo - Italy
1969 European Commission - (Europe)
1956 Sir Winston S. Churchill - United Kingdom
1952 Alcide de Gasperi - Italy
1950 Richard Nikolaus Coudenhove-Kalergi - Austria (yeah, the guy after whom the prestigious prize is named)

Am I making this up? Not at all. Check out the full list here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlemagne_Prize

And here is the PANEUROPA website, citing this Coudenhove-Kalergi fellow as "their founder" :
http://www.paneuropa.org/

Now, you may ask: WHO the heck is this Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi fellow? Or perhaps not, Steve: perhaps you HAVE heard of the guy? See, I can be excused, since I only recently landed on this planet - or, hey, so it seems to me ! In any case, I can assure you that this peculiar Coudenhove-Kalergi chap has NEVER been aired on Mars-TV (nor anywhere else). Not once - in all these years ! Anyways, he seems to have been a well-travelled fellow. His father spoke 16 languages - and was a close chum of Theodor Herzl (yes that Theodor - founder of Zionism).

Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi

Now, if you've never heard of our intellectual Dick, you may start here -: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_N ... ve-Kalergi
But be warned: Wikipedia mentions nothing with regards to his astounding "Jewish Master Race" ideas.

Here follow some excerpts from his 1925 pamphlet / manifesto, "PRACTICAL IDEALISM". I know, I have just selected - quite subjectively, I'll admit - a few passages here that I find relevant to our current discourse (and higlighted a few lines in bold or red for emphasis) - but anyone interested can just as well go to the following link and read the whole thing: http://pol-check.blogspot.it/2015/06/pr ... olaus.html

Keep in mind that this was written in 1925 - i.e. in between WWI and WWII.
(my personal comments are in dark blue type)

Extract of "PRACTICAL IDEALISM" - by Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi (1925)

"Truthful people are always silent: because every claim is, in a sense, a lie; pure hearted people are always inactive: because every act is, in a sense, wrong. Bravery is but to speak when the risk is a lie; to do and to act risks injustice. Inbreeding strengthens the character, weakens the spirit - cross breeding weakens the character, strengthens the mind. Where inbreeding and crossbreeding meet under happy auspices, they bear witness to the highest type of human being the strongest character combines with the sharpest mind. Where inbreeding and mixture come together under unfortunate auspices they create degenerative types of weak character and dull mind. Man will be hybrid in the distant future. Today's races and castes are the increasingly falling victim to the fact that space, time and Prejudice are being overcome. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, outwardly similar to the ancient Egyptian, will replace the diversity of peoples with a variety of personalities. According to the laws of inheritance difference increases with the diversity of ancestors and the monotony of offspring with the monotony of their ancestors."
(...)
"The Jewish prophets of the present are preparing a new world era, in particular to make the Ethical primary: in politics, religion, philosophy and art. From Moses to Weininger ethics is the main problem of Jewish philosophy. In this basic ethical attitude to the world is a root of the unique greatness of the Jewish people - at the same time there is the danger that Jews who have lost their belief in ethics sink to cynical egoists: whilst people of other mentality still have an abundance chivalrous values ​​and prejudices left over, even after losing their ethical attitude (man of honor, gentleman, cavalier etc.), to protect them from the fall into chaotic values. How the Jews mainly differ from the average city dwellers is that they are an inbred people. Strength of character associated with mental acuity predestined the finest specimens of the Jews to guide urban humanity in revolution, those who lacked the real spirit of aristocrats became the protagonists of capitalism."
(...)
"The printing press gave the spirit a means of power of unlimited scope, it placed the writer at the heart of reading and so raised the writer to be the spiritual leader of the masses. Gutenberg has taken the reins of power and defeated the sword. Using printer's ink Luther has conquered a bigger empire than any German emperor."
(...)

Alright, so now we get to the really interesting part of this little-known philosopher's 'thought mechanisms':

"To ascend and go forward targets are needed; to achieve goals, people are needed to put the goals that lead to objectives: aristocracy. The aristocrat as a leader is a political concept; the nobleman as an example of an aesthetic ideal. The highest requirement demands that aristocracy with nobility, leadership coincides with a model: that perfect man falls to the leadership. From the mass of European humanity, two quality races stand out: blood aristocracy and Jewry. Separated from each other, they both hold firmly to the belief in their higher mission, of their better blood, to human differences in rank. In these two heterogeneous preference breeds the core of the future European nobility lies: in the feudal blood aristocracy, as far as he, as far as he did not let himself be corrupted by capital or the court and in the Jewish brain aristocracy.

Oh, I get it. So the "quality races" that stand out are: aristocracy and Jewry. Hmm. Well, let's get on.

Judaism and The Future Nobility

"The mainstays of the intellectual aristocracy: of capitalism, journalism and Literature are Jews. The superiority of their spirit predestines them to become a major factor in future nobility.

A look at the history of the Jewish people explains its lead in the struggle for human leadership. Two thousand years ago, Judaism was a religious community, composed of ethically and religiously predisposed individuals from all nations of the ancient cultural world, with a national-Hebrew center in Palestine. Already at that time the common, unifying and primary idea was not nation, but religion. During the first millennium of the Christian era proselytes from all peoples were in this faith community who had one, last king and nobility amongst the people of the Mongolian Khazars, the masters of southern Russia. Only from then on the Jewish religious community joined forces in an artificial national community against all other nations *.

* This refers primarily to Central and Eastern Europe.

"Through unspeakable persecutions Christian Europe tried for a millennium to exterminate the Jewish people. The result was that all Jews who were weak-willed, ruthless, opportunistic or skeptical were baptized, thereby to escape the torment of endless persecution. On the other hand there were those Jews who were clever and inventive enough were to win the struggle for existence in this difficult time. So eventually all these persecutions produced a small community, steeled by an heroically endured martyrdom for the idea and cleansed of all weak-willed and mentally poor elements. Instead of destroying Jewry, Europe has reluctantly, through this artificial selection process refined and educated the Jews to be a leader nation of the future. No wonder that this people, sprung from the ghetto prison, evolved into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Thus has a kind Providence, as the feudal nobility fell, bestowed by the Jewish emancipation a new breed of noble spirit and graces on Europe."

Aha - so it's all a matter of 'Providence', then. 'Noble spirit and graces' just isn't for everyone, I suppose...

"Note: Judaism is the new nobility; but Judaism is the womb, from which a new, spiritual nobility of Europe is made; the core around which a new, spiritual nobility, an intellectual and urban master race is in education: idealists, witty and finely tuned, just and full of conviction, loyal, brave as the feudal nobility in its best days. They bear death and persecution, hatred and contempt happily in order to make mankind moral, spiritual and happy. The Jewish heroes and martyrs of the Eastern and Central European Revolution are the equal of The non-Jewish heroes of the World War and are superior in courage, perseverance and idealism. The essence of these men and women who try to redeem and regenerate mankind is a peculiar synthesis of religious and political elements: of heroic martyrdom and spiritual propaganda, revolutionary energy and social love, of justice and compassion. These traits, which once created the Christian world movement, they now set as the superior goal of the socialist movement. The Jews of the disinherited masses of Europe have been more richly gifted in spiritual salvation and morality than any other nation.

"More richly gifted in spiritual salvation and morality". Hmm, ok - Got that. Phew, this is some deep shit! :P

Modern Judaism exceeds all other nations in its percentage of great men: scarcely one century after its liberation this small people stands today with Einstein at the forefront of modern science; with Mahler at the forefront of modern music; with Bergson at the forefront of modern philosophy; with Trotsky at the top of modern politics. The prominent role that Judaism holds today, it owes to its own intellectual superiority, which enables it to triumph over hateful, jealous rivals in intellectual competition. Modern anti-Semitism is one of the many response phenomena of mediocrity against the excellent; is a modern form of ostracism applied against a whole people.

Oh yeah, that Einstein bloke. Too bad he's now been outed as a clown: he even participated in the "atomic bomb" HOAX - which has terrorized the entire world for 70+ years. And Trotsky? Well, he turned out to be a vile mass-murderer. "Great men" for sure !

As a people Jewry experiences the eternal struggle of quantity against quality, inferior groups against higher individuals, inferior majorities against higher minorities. The main roots of anti-Semitism are limitedness and envy: narrowness in religious or scientific thought; envy in the spiritual or in ecomomics. The fact is that they have emerged from an international religious community, not from a local race, the Jews are the people of the strongest blood mixture; the fact that they cut themselves a thousand years from the other nations, they are the people with the strongest inbreeding. To unite, as the nobility, the elect among them willpower with mental acuity, while another part of the Jews displays the shortcomings of inbreeding with the deficiencies of the blood: lack of character and narrowness. Here we find holy self-sacrifice besides narrow selfishness, purest idealism next to crass materialism. Here, too, proves the rule: the more mixed a people, the more dissimilar their representatives are to each other, the more impossible it is to construct unit types.

"Construct unit types?" Wow - who would possibly want to "construct unit types?"

"Where there is much light, there is plenty of shade. Ingenious families have a higher percentage of lunatics and criminals than the mediocre; the same is true of nations. Not only the revolutionary spirit aristocracy of tomorrow are primarily recruited from Jews but also the plutocratic Kakistokracy [rotten plutocrats] of today : and thus sharpens the agitational weapon of anti-Semitism."

Huh? "Not only the revolutionary spirit aristocracy of tomorrow are primarily recruited from Jews"? Sorry - but that's just waayy beyond my comprehension. I have only just landed on Earth with my spaceship, remember?

"Millennial slavery has given the Jews, with rare exceptions, the form of the master race. Permanent suppression inhibits personal development: and therefore takes away a major element of the aesthetic noble ideal. The majority of Jews lack the outward display of suffering, physically and mentally, this deficiency is the main cause that the European instinct struggles against and causes them to fail to recognize Judaism as a noble race. Resentment due to suppression has burdened Jewry and gives it much vital tension; but makes for a lot of noble harmony. Excessive inbreeding, coupled with the highly urban ghetto past has left many traits of physical and psychological decadence in its wake. What won the head of the Jews, has often lost their body; what their brains won, their nervous system has lost. So Judaism suffers from a hypertrophy of the brain [ :lol: no kidding!] and is in conflict with the aristocratic demand for harmonious personality development.

Woah - I'm so glad my brain doesn't suffer from hypertrophia - I really care about my harmonious personality development!

"The physical and nervous weakness of many spiritually excellent Jews leads the occurrence of a lack of physical courage (often in conjunction with the highest moral courage) and insecurity that appear today to be incompatible with the chivalrous ideal of an aristocratic people. So the spiritual Master Race of the Jews suffer from training as slaves of people who have impressed on them their historical development: today Jewish leaders and personalities wear the attitudes and gestures of an unfree, oppressed people. In their gestures debased aristocrats often appear more noble than excellent Jews. These shortcomings of Jewry, due to their historical environment will disappear as they undergo development again.

I only wish that Dick would stop going on about that "Master Race" thing. It's kinda silly.
Let's now see what Dick has to say about the development of American Jewry:

"The rustic style of Judaism (a main objective of Zionism) is the result of the ghetto, Judaism can be freed of this through a sporting education. That this is possible is shown by the development of American Jewry. Judaism has won actual freedom and power and is gaining consciousness of the same, gradually the consciousness, posture and gesture of a free, powerful people will follow. Not only Jewry will change in the direction of Western aristocratic ideals but the Western aristocratic ideal will also experience a transformation as it meets Judaism halfway. In a more peaceful future in Europe the aristocracy will strip off its warlike character and undergo a spiritual - priestly swap. A pacified and socialized occident will need a lord and ruler no more - only leaders, educators, examples. In an oriental Europe of the future a knight will be more like a Brahmin aristocrat and / or Mandarin.

Get that: "In a more peaceful future in Europe the aristocracy will strip off its warlike character and undergo a spiritual - priestly swap." Wow, I can just see that happening... Warmongering heads-of-state & aristocrats turning into pacifist priests & rabbis, eh? Sounds great. But let's now get to the final "OUTLOOK" predicted by this fantastic philosopher of yore, whose name is forever remembered via the "Coudenhove-Kalergi EUROPE PRIZE" handed out to the powerful folks of this world :

OUTLOOK

"The noble man of the future is neither feudal nor Jewish, neither bourgeois nor proletarian: he will be synthetic. The races and classes will disappear in the modern sense and the personalities will remain. Only by connecting with the best blood of the citizens, the viable elements of erstwhile feudal nobility will climb to new heights; only by uniting with the peaks of Gentile Europeanness will the Jewish element of the future nobility reach full development. The chosen people of the future may be a physical soup of the consummate body and gestures of rustic nobility, a mentally highly educated Urban nobility with spiritualized physiognomies. The nobility of the past was based on quantity: the feudal nobility limited by the number of ancestors; the plutocratic numbered a million. The nobility of the future will be based on quality: on personal value, personal perfection; on completion of the body, the soul, the spirit. Today, on the threshold of a new age, the random starting point is the former hereditary nobility; instead of noble breeds there will be noble individuals: people whose random blood composition elevates them to model types. For this chance nobility of today the new international and inter-social noble race of tomorrow will emerge."

I tell you what: if some Cluesforum member had written the above lines, I'd be very, very worried.

Off to the 'erotic' finale... :rolleyes:

"All outstanding beauty, power, energy and spirit will be recognized and unite by the secret laws of erotic attraction. Only once the artificial barriers have fallen, the barriers feudalism and capitalism have built between people, then the most important men automatically fall for the most beautiful women and the most prominent women fall for the most perfect men. The more perfect then the physical, psychological, spiritual man will be - the greater the number of women from which he will be able to choose. Only the noblest men, will be free to mate with the finest women, and vice versa - the inferior will have to settle for the inferior. Then free love will be chosen as the erotic life of inferior and mediocre with free marriage. So the new breeding nobility of the future will not emerge from the artificial standards of human caste, but from the divine laws of erotic eugenics. The natural hierarchy of human perfection is to replace the artificial ranking and rid itself of feudalism and capitalism. Socialism, which started with the abolition of the nobility, with the levelling of mankind will culminate in the breeding of the nobility, in the differentiation of humanity. Here, in social eugenics, is the highest historical mission, which is not yet recognized today: to move from unjust inequality through equality to equitable inequality, on the ruins of all the pseudo-aristocracy to a real, new nobility."

So there you have it, Steve. That's Dick Coudenhove-Kalergi for you. He had a plan. The European Union seems to like it - and keeps handing out prizes to those who comply with Dick's 'Paneuropean' plan. Does this answer your questions?

Off to Mars for a lunch break now - back soon, though - see ya!
simonshack
Administrator

Postby arc300 on October 23rd, 2015, 2:05 am

Hi, Simon,
My interest in the writings you posted of Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi was piqued by his use of the word "ethics" or "ethical", for example:

"The Jewish prophets of the present are preparing a new world era, in particular to make the Ethical primary: in politics, religion, philosophy and art. From Moses to Weininger ethics is the main problem of Jewish philosophy. In this basic ethical attitude to the world is a root of the unique greatness of the Jewish people ..."
I have only recently been required to examine the differences between "ethics" and "morals" for a paper I'm doing, so I admit my understanding of this topic is still very shallow, but as far as I can tell, it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to say that "ethics" is a euphemism for enforced Group Think.

Ethics are prescribed morals. Ethics tell you what to think and how to behave in a particular context. If you are bound by a Code of Conduct (ie, ethical rules dictating how you are to behave in your workplace) in your workplace, then you are legally obliged to act and think in a certain way, even if it conflicts with your own personal beliefs and values of "right" and "wrong". Ethics are IMPOSED by an AUTHORITY and backed by punitive measures. There is no room for individualism or freedom of thought or behaviour.

Another word that caught my attention in his writing was the word "intellectual":

"An intellectual is a person who engages in critical study, thought, and reflection about the reality of society, and proposes solutions for the normative problems of that society, and, by such discourse in the public sphere, he or she gains authority within the public opinion." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intellectual

How about "normative problems"?

"Normative ethics, that part of moral philosophy, or ethics, concerned with criteria of what is morally right and wrong. It includes the formulation of moral rules that have direct implications for what human actions, institutions, and ways of life should be like." http://www.britannica.com/topic/normative-ethics

So, am I going too far if I say that "Dick" is basically telling us that Jews (who, according to Dick, are naturally predisposed to a group-think mentality) and Jewish intellectuals are the Authority which lays down the laws dictating to the unwashed masses how they are to think and behave, how they are to live and what kind of society they are to construct, and that repercussions will follow if an individual dares to allow his own morals to over-ride the ethics imposed by his own particular in-group?
arc300

Postby hoi.polloi on October 23rd, 2015, 2:11 am

So interesting! Awesome digging, Simon! It reminds me of the "allocutions" of the elite that genuinely try to argue that we need a "super class" ruling over everyone else. Great find and specific details, with names.
hoi.polloi
Administrator

Postby simonshack on October 23rd, 2015, 3:43 pm

Thanks Hoi, I'm glad you liked it.

I have now returned from Mars after my lunch break - and was hoping to see Omaxsteve's response to this. I see he has preferred to respond to another issue in the Chatbox. So I will now kindly ask Omaxsteve - who has earlier been preoccupied about this forum's questions about Jews - to respond to the following two questions. To be sure, Omaxsteve has been admirably forthright to reveal to this forum's readership that he is a Jew, without any sort of (what I think you Earthlings would call) 'fear'.

1: Omaxsteve, have you ever heard of the "Holodomor" - in your entire life? If you haven't, why do you think this would possibly be the case? See, I myself had never heard of it - in spite of regularly visiting Earth for the last 11 eons or so. All I've ever heard on your Tell-Lie-Visions (in the last 70 years or so) is a continuous / uninterrupted and frankly quite excruciatingly obsessive chatter about what you Earth dwellers call the 'Holocaust'. What's the deal with that? Is the 'Holocaust' the one-and-only wartime tragedy in planet Earth's history?

2: Omaxsteve, did you read my above post - what with Mr. Coudehove-Kalergi's eulogy of the "Jewish Master Race"? If you did, what's the deal with that? Do Jews (or anyone else) really think they are the "Master Race" of this planet? If not, why then is a "COUDEHOVE-KALERGI EUROPE PRIZE still being handed out to the various Heads of State of planet Earth ? What if I wrote a pamphlet saying that Martians are the "Master Race" of this Universe? Would the European Commission set up a prize in my name too?

Thanks for a kind response! I'll be servicing my spaceship here at the NASA hangars for the next few days, so take your time.

Current projects over at the Coudenhove-Kalergi European Society website: http://www.european-society-coudenhove- ... elles1.asp

Their page profiling their hero Dick Coudenove-Kalergi: http://www.european-society-coudenhove- ... lergi1.asp

And on this other page of their site, an ominous sentence ends a brief description of "The Plan":
"Nothing and no one shall endanger the successful continuation and development of this project."

My heartfelt advice to my Earthly friends :

Forget the Holocaust - you have FAR MORE URGENT issues to tackle !
simonshack
Administrator

Postby omaxsteve on October 23rd, 2015, 8:21 pm

So there you have it, Steve. That's Dick Coudenhove-Kalergi for you. He had a plan. The European Union seems to like it - and keeps handing out prizes to those who comply with Dick's 'Paneuropean' plan. Does this answer your questions?

Actually, no, It does not (answer my questions). I asked what pressure is being brought to bear on the Italian Senators who recently voted 234 to 3 with 8 abstentions to enact the legislation making holocaust denial a crime in Italy. While the information you presented is new to me, ( I had never heard of Kalergi, or the Charlemagne prize prior to reading your post). The Kalergi guy seems like quite the lunatic, almost "Hitler-esque" in his views about a superior race, but I don't see the connection to how the elected Italian senators voted on legislation in 2015. Are you inferring that they are all vying to win this "prestigious" award" that few, if anyone, in North America ever heard of ? perhaps you can fill in the blanks here so I, and other non-galactic travelers can understand the point you are trying to make?

So I will now kindly ask Omaxsteve - who has earlier been preoccupied about this forum's questions about Jews - to respond to the following two questions. To be sure, Omaxsteve has been admirably forthright to reveal to this forum's readership that he is a Jew, without any sort of (what I think you Earthlings would call) 'fear'.

Please explain why I, or anyone, should be afraid to reveal that they are Jewish? Anyway here are my responses to the "two" questions:

: Omaxsteve, have you ever heard of the "Holodomor" - in your entire life? If you haven't, why do you think this would possibly be the case? See, I myself had never heard of it - in spite of regularly visiting Earth for the last 11 eons or so. All I've ever heard on your Tell-Lie-Visions (in the last 70 years or so) is a continuous / uninterrupted and frankly quite excruciatingly obsessive chatter about what you Earth dwellers call the 'Holocaust'. What's the deal with that? Is the 'Holocaust' the one-and-only wartime tragedy in planet Earth's history?

1. SimonShack, I have not hear of the Holodomor before recently reading about it in this thread.
2. Why I have not heard of it is probably due to a number of reasons; a) I am not very interested in History, I prefer to focus on modern day issues. b) I do not know have nay friends, or associates, of Ukrainian descent c) as you stated their has been no TV or media publicity (that I am aware of ) in North America .
3) Although I suppose your question is rhetorical, I will answer it anyway. There are many, unfortunately , far too many, war time tragedies in Earth's history. In my opinion, there should be no "ranking" of tragedies. Obviously a tragedy that strikes close to home, involving one's own friends, family, etc, is going to hurt more than a tragedy whose victims are strangers. That being said all wars, especially unnecessary wars, are likely to cause many human tragedies and we earthlings should do everything in our power to pressure our elected leaders to refrain from wars. I personally grew up in the Viet Nam era, and many of the youth were doing everything they could to protest against the war in Viet Nam.

2: Omaxsteve, did you read my above post - what with Mr. Coudehove-Kalergi's eulogy of the "Jewish Master Race"? If you did, what's the deal with that? Do Jews (or anyone else) really think they are the "Master Race" of this planet? If not, why then is a "COUDEHOVE-KALERGI EUROPE PRIZE still being handed out to the various Heads of State of planet Earth ? What if I wrote a pamphlet saying that Martians are the "Master Race" of this Universe? Would the European Commission set up a prize in my name too?

1: Yes, I read your post.
2: Don't know how to answer that question..." what's the deal"? Is it because I am Jewish that you expect me to answer for the writings of a lunatic who wrote a book in 1925?
3: I don't know of any Jews who think they are a "master race" but I am sure there are some. There are probably other members of other religious, and or ethnic groups that feel that way too. What is your point?
4: Why is the Coudehove-Kalergi Prize being handed out? Again, I am assuming that this is rhetorical question. How in heaven's name would I know why the prize is still being given out, or even why it was ever given out in the first place?
5: I don't know, but Imagine that if you had enough money , you could start a foundation and award prizes to whomever you wanted to. Whether or not the European commission would back you is another question that I cannot answer. I am really not very familiar with the workings of the European commission.
6: What is the meaning behind this statement you made?:
Omaxsteve has been admirably forthright to reveal to this forum's readership that he is a Jew, without any sort of (what I think you Earthlings would call) 'fear'.

I get the feeling that you are directing questions at me because I am an "admitted" Jew. Do you know what it means to be Jew, or more important how one "gets" to be a Jew?
A Jew is any person whose mother was a Jew or any person who has gone through the formal process of conversion to Judaism.

It is important to note that being a Jew has nothing to do with what you believe or what you do. A person born to non-Jewish parents who has not undergone the formal process of conversion but who believes everything that Orthodox Jews believe and observes every law and custom of Judaism is still a non-Jew, even in the eyes of the most liberal movements of Judaism, and a person born to a Jewish mother who is an atheist and never practices the Jewish religion is still a Jew, even in the eyes of the ultra-Orthodox. In this sense, Judaism is more like a nationality than like other religions, and being Jewish is like a citizenship.
source: http://www.jewfaq.org/whoisjew.htm

I hope that you are not asking me these questions because I am Jewish, and you believe that my opinions somehow reflect the opinions of the entire Jewish community. I speak only for myself.

Now that I have answered your questions, will you be so kind to answer a couple of mine. (anyone is free to answer, these questions are not directed at you personally, SimonShack). To make it easier, I will try to refrain from asking rhetorical questions.

1: In North America, especially the USA there is a heavily disproportionate, concentration of Jewish ownership of the media. Is that the case in Europe as well?
2:Do the small number of Jews in Italy (30,000 or so) also control the Italian media?
3: what about the Italian Banking industry, is that also dominated by Jews ?
4: Are there any media organization anywhere in Europe that are not controlled by Jews?
5: If so, are they publicizing the Holomodor ?

regards,

Steve O. (with both feet planted firmly on Earth)
omaxsteve

PreviousNext

Return to WWI - WWII, the Nuke Hoax, the Cold War and JFK