The Holocaust: propaganda, censorship and media fakery

Global War deceptions & mass manipulation, fear-mongering terror schemes and propaganda in the Age of the Bomb

Re: The Holocaust: propaganda, censorship and media fakery

Postby fbenario on October 26th, 2015, 12:24 am

simonshack wrote:Are you Jewish, Fbenario?

No, why?

You may remember from years ago when one of our members posted a lot of content from a Christian perspective that I was one of the few people here who quite openly stated he was also a Christian.

I am in no doubt at all that the accepted Holocaust narrative is just another horrendous psyop in an unfortunately long list that we've uncovered. However, as with certain other long-term members here, I don't see much point in trying to 'prove' that Jews constitute some special group of bad guys; those folks responsible for psyops undoubtedly include many non-jews. If Bostonterrierowner is right that the center of power is in the Vatican/British royal family, then it seems unlikely that bad Jews are ultimately in charge of much at all.
fbenario
Member
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: October 23rd, 2009, 2:49 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: The Holocaust: propaganda, censorship and media fakery

Postby simonshack on October 26th, 2015, 12:33 am

fbenario wrote:This statute on its face does not punish discussion or denial of the Holocaust/HoloHoax. It punishes 'acts of racial discrimination'.


Nope, Fbenario. It is not only about "ACTS" of racial discrimination. It is about writing or even talking about such things. Here's what the Israeli legislation says - according to our beloved Wikipedia:

Denial of Holocaust (Prohibition) Law, 5746-1986

Prohibition of Denial of Holocaust : A person who, in writing or by word of mouth, publishes any statement denying or diminishing the proportions of acts committed in the period of the Nazi regime, which are crimes against the Jewish people or crimes against humanity, with intent to defend the perpetrators of those acts or to express sympathy or identification with them, shall be liable to imprisonment for a term of five years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_agai ... ust_denial


It's actually quite hilarious: how can you PUBLISH something by word of mouth? :lol:


I mean - FFS - why do Armenians have no such laws? Why does ONLY Israel has such laws - implemented ALL OVER EUROPE?

Or why doesn't the Ukraine have such laws - for Holodomor deniers?

Get real, Fbenario! Btw, had you EVER heard of the Holodomor - in your entire life? Please let me know.
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6431
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: The Holocaust: propaganda, censorship and media fakery

Postby jumpy64 on October 26th, 2015, 9:52 am

fbenario wrote:I am in no doubt at all that the accepted Holocaust narrative is just another horrendous psyop in an unfortunately long list that we've uncovered. However, as with certain other long-term members here, I don't see much point in trying to 'prove' that Jews constitute some special group of bad guys; those folks responsible for psyops undoubtedly include many non-jews. If Bostonterrierowner is right that the center of power is in the Vatican/British royal family, then it seems unlikely that bad Jews are ultimately in charge of much at all.


I really don't get this, fbenario. You say you don't see much point in trying to prove that Jews constitute "some special group of bad guys", but then you seem more open to embrace BTO's thesis that the center of power is in the Vatican/British royal family.

Why on earth would you be willing to consider the Vatican/British Royal family hypothesis (which sound highly improbable and unpractical by the way, also because the Catholic Church and the Anglican Church are two different religions, and in fact the Queen is a "competitor" of the Pope), and not the Jewish hypothesis?

What makes you more open to see people of your own religion - since you said you're a Christian - as the "bad guys" than the Jews?

What makes the Jews appear in front of your eyes as such nice and good people that can't even be suspected of conspiring against other races when we know as facts that:

1) Their religious texts say they're superior to other races, which are even considered sub-human, while now Christians can't even say that the Jews killed Christ (as the Gospels clearly state) because otherwise the rabbis get offended

2) Many of them affirm publicly their superiority and brag about it

3) They invented the banking system and admittedly control the media

4) They're the only people you can't criticize or doubt because in many parts of the world there are laws to protect them and whatever they say as dogma.

And what about the research that people like Simon, Seneca, starfish prime and myself, among others, are conducting in this forum, which points to several expressions of Jewish supremacism, and to the dubious role of this people in various historical events? You seem to be totally disregarding it, because you intervene only to discourage anybody from "trying to prove that Jews constitute some special group of bad guys".

I really wonder what it is that makes most other races go out of their way, even against their best interests, to protect an ethnic group that despises and cheats them.

Can the "Holo-guilt" really explain everything? Of course total control of the media helps too. Probably they've totally brainwashed us, maybe also using subliminal messages like "love the Jews", "Jews are good", "Jews are so nice", "obey your Jewish masters" and things like that in movies and TV programs. Or maybe it's something they put in the water, or a magic spell, I don't know.

Because otherwise I really can't explain how they could manage to maintain such an aura of "untouchability" even amongst inquiring minds like those populating this forum.
jumpy64
Member
 
Posts: 288
Joined: June 27th, 2013, 1:44 pm

Re: The Holocaust: propaganda, censorship and media fakery

Postby Seneca on October 26th, 2015, 12:09 pm

simonshack wrote:
Seneca wrote:But then we also should not alienate these brave people, who risk their lives in order to bring more truth to our historic consciousness.


Dear Seneca,

I don't think any thinkers / intellectuals exposing the Jews', JPM's (or Zionists' - CALL THEM WHAT YOU WILL) criminal role in world history are risking their lives anymore. Today the game has changed, since they have reached a position of (what they perceive as) 'untouchable power'.

Things were different during their ruthless ascent to planetary power. Back then, they really HAD to get rid of any dissenters, physically / on the spot

I understand what you mean. I don't want to scare people but if these criminals threaten me with prison time I consider this a threat against my life. If they put me in prison, obviously they are harming my life. And, knowing from firsthand accounts the conditions in the Belgain prison system, it could potentially lead to my death.
Seneca
Member
 
Posts: 422
Joined: October 21st, 2009, 3:36 pm

Re: The Holocaust: propaganda, censorship and media fakery

Postby simonshack on October 26th, 2015, 1:20 pm

I'm locking this thread for a while - sick & tired of it.

It's time to talk about the HOLODOMOR - a genocide perpetrated by a gang of Jewish thugs financed by American/Jewish bankers and facilitated by the leaders of the UK And the USA : viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1845
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6431
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: The Holocaust: propaganda, censorship and media fakery

Postby jumpy64 on December 11th, 2015, 2:34 pm

I thought this thread was still locked, but since it doesn't seem to be anymore, I'll post here too a bit of info I've already posted on the "Open Conspiracy" thread.

There are said to have been 5 million non-Jewish victims of the Holocaust, in addition to the 6 millions Jewish ones, so a blogger rightly asks "Why are there so few Holocaust stories from non-Jews?"

I suggest to read the whole article at http://exposing-the-holocaust-hoax-arch ... ories.html
Last edited by jumpy64 on December 12th, 2015, 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jumpy64
Member
 
Posts: 288
Joined: June 27th, 2013, 1:44 pm

Re: The Holocaust: propaganda, censorship and media fakery

Postby Apache on December 12th, 2015, 2:48 pm

jumpy64 wrote:"Why are there so few Holocaust stories from non-Jews?"


Iwo Cyprian Pogonowski is named as having been in Sachsenhausen concentration camp as a non-Jewish victim of the Holocaust. He states there were gas chambers at that location and implies that they were used on non-Jewish victims.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sachsenhausen_concentration_camp

However the construction of a gas chamber and ovens by camp-commandant Anton Kaindl in March 1943[2] facilitated the means to kill larger numbers of prisoners.


Here crematoria facilities are described as "ovens", as per the usual dissimulation of the facts, but it is quite clear that Wiki states "a gas chamber" not "gas chambers" (plural).

This leads to 1 link:

jewishgen.org/forgottencamps/Camps/SachsenhausenEng.html

In March 1943, a gas chamber was added to the "Station Z". This gas chamber was used until the end of the war. The number of gassed victims is unknown because the transports for gassings were not registered in the entry registers of the camp.


On Pogonowski's own blog he has an essay called "The German dehumanizing routine".

bibula.com/icp/?p=165

Since all Jews were transported east in 1943, where most of them were murdered, there were no prisoners marked with the star of David among the thousands of inmates in Sachsenhausen at the time of the evacuation of the camp.


So, according to Iwo there were no Jews in the camp after 1943 and no-one immediately identifiable as Jewish among the inmates at the time of the evacuation of the camp in May 1945.

For the time period summer 1944 Iwo states TB sufferers were gassed, but provides no further details. He describes sending someone to be checked for TB in his place and that after the war he found that he had TB scars and:

therefore very likely I would have been selected for the gas chamber, which was in the adjacent (sic) to the camp industrial yard or the “Industriehof of the Sachsenhausen Koncentrations Lager."


He then writes "Word spread that the men listed were to be gassed".

Iwo then jumps a year, to Spring 1945 and the allied carpet bombing. He writes about American planes using phosphorous bombs which killed (according to his figures) 700 prisoners and injured 1000 others. He describes this as "a tragic case of 'friendly fire'".

Then he says:

Dead bodies of prisoners were loaded on trucks, and shipped directly to the crematorium. I was told that seriously injured prisoners were sent to the gas chambers and then to crematorium. SS-guards did not permit any rescue efforts on the part of the prisoners.


This part of his story about the seriously injured being gassed makes no sense. There was massive damage that had been caused by the allied bombing, with huge craters everywhere and barracks burned to the ground. Did the camp guards have the time and personnel to drag seriously injured prisoners to the gas chambers (plural)? Wouldn't it have made more sense to simply shoot them or leave them to die? Iwo, at no point describes seeing anyone or knowing of anyone who died in the gas chamber at Sachsenhausen and is only "told" that it is happening. There are only rumours and innuendo in his account.

The rest of his story is the usual "death march" story in direct opposition to his own use of the word "evacuated". There is also a preposterous "count" of 6000 people allegedly shot by SS guards along the evacuation road, although he doesn't state who counted all those corpses or why those self same guards didn't shoot the seriously injured after the carpet bombing and chose to gas them instead.

At the end of Iwo's account he repeats again that there were gas chambers (plural) at Saschenhausen.

About quarter million inmates passed through Sachsenhausen during the camp operation in 1936-1945; 130,000 inmates of 41 different nationalities died there. The camp was equipped with gas chambers.


So, here is an example of a non-Jewish account of a gas chamber where it is implied that it was used to kill people who weren't Jewish. He didn't see it being used, nor did he know of anyone who was killed via that device, or at least fails to name anyone. The mainstream view on the Holocaust is that only Jews were gassed by the Nazis, but here is an account attempting to add non-Jews to that story.
Apache
Member
 
Posts: 168
Joined: October 22nd, 2015, 12:02 pm

Re: The Holocaust: propaganda, censorship and media fakery

Postby jumpy64 on December 12th, 2015, 6:01 pm

Apache wrote:So, here is an example of a non-Jewish account of a gas chamber where it is implied that it was used to kill people who weren't Jewish. He didn't see it being used, nor did he know of anyone who was killed via that device, or at least fails to name anyone. The mainstream view on the Holocaust is that only Jews were gassed by the Nazis, but here is an account attempting to add non-Jews to that story.


Very interesting info in your post, Apache. Actually, I've found other "mainstream accounts" claiming that non-Jewish victims were gassed. One is the following, published by The Huffington Post:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/01 ... 00948.html

Romani gypsies were the second-largest group of people killed on racial grounds in the Holocaust. They were considered outsiders and "racially impure" by the Nazis and up to 1.5 million died in what is also known as the Porajmos ("mass killing" in Romani.) Like Jews, Roma people were murdered, sent to camps and gassed or used for forced labour. But only in the 1970s did the West German Federal Parliament classify their persecution as being racially motivated, and scholars largely ignored their deaths until the 1980s.


So I guess now Roma people too are getting reparation money from Germany. And then apparently also people with mental illnesses were gassed, although it seems not in concentration camps but in their institutions.

Those with mental and physical illnesses were regarded by the Nazis as “unworthy of life”, leading to a clandestine programme of mass murder, under the cover of 'mercy killings'.

Institutions were turned into mass killing centres, with SS officers wearing lab coats to keep up the appearance of a medical programme. Families were told their relatives had died from illness and given faked death certificates, when in reality up to 300,000 people in German and Austria were systematically murdered, usually in gas chambers disguised as showers. Their organs were used for experiments. [...]

In fact, Helene was transported to a former prison in Brandenburg, Germany. She was undressed, physically examined and then led into a “shower room” where she was murdered with deadly gas. Despite this, the aspiring law student was officially listed as dying in her room of "acute schizophrenic excitement."

Helene was just one of 9,772 people gassed in 1940 at the Brandenburg “euthanasia” centre, which was one of six in Germany and Austria.


In this other account at http://www.aish.com/ho/i/Was_the_Holoca ... _Jews.html, even a Rabbi admits that

Non-Jews died in the gas chambers, were tortured, starved and shot to death alongside their Jewish counterparts in vast numbers, and were clearly also targets of the satanic Nazi agenda.


Also the website of the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, Washington, DC says that

Almost all the Roma in Auschwitz were gassed, worked to death, or victims of disease. The Nazis define Roma as racially inferior, and their fate closely parallels that of Jews. On August 2-3, 1944, the "Gypsy camp" at Auschwitz-Birkenau is closed. The remaining Romani (Gypsy) men, women, and children are killed in the gas chambers. Up to 220,000 Roma are killed in the Holocaust.


EDIT: Apache, I just saw on your "Introduce Yourself" post that you're a woman, so I'm sorry for having called you "brother" in a previous post in the "Open Conspiracy" thread. I'm sure you know that I meant no disrespect, sister :) After all, we're all "brothers" here in a larger sense, aren't we?
jumpy64
Member
 
Posts: 288
Joined: June 27th, 2013, 1:44 pm

Re: The Holocaust: propaganda, censorship and media fakery

Postby starfish prime on December 12th, 2015, 9:38 pm

jumpy64 wrote:I thought this thread was still locked, but since it doesn't seem to be anymore, I'll post here too a bit of info I've already posted on the "Open Conspiracy" thread.

There are said to have been 5 million non-Jewish victims of the Holocaust, in addition to the 6 millions Jewish ones, so a blogger rightly asks "Why are there so few Holocaust stories from non-Jews?"

I suggest to read the whole article at http://exposing-the-holocaust-hoax-arch ... ories.html


jumpy64, I assume you mean http://exposing-the-holocaust-hoax-arch ... ories.html?

That is a great point. If the numbers were accurate, there would be almost as many non-Jewish survivors as Jewish ones, but we almost never hear about these Goyim victims. Maybe because the NSDAP gassing and cremating 6 million Jews is absurd enough already, so almost doubling that number might strain even the more flexible of credibilities? Or they would no longer be able to call us "antisemitic," because we are denying Goyim deaths as well? According to none other than Deborah Lipstadt, the 5 million figure was simply invented by SImon Wiesenthal in order to stir up sympathy among the Gentiles:

When Israeli historians Yehuda Bauer and Yisrael Gutman challenged Wiesenthal on this point, he admitted that he had invented the figure of eleven million victims in order to stimulate interest in the Holocaust among non-Jews. He chose five million because it was almost, but not quite, as large as six million. When Elie Wiesel asked Wiesenthal who these supposed five million victims were, Wiesenthal exploded and accused him of suffering from "Judeocentrism." In recent months, Wiesenthal's concoction has been further improved upon by a group of rabbis and imams who visited Auschwitz under the aegis of the US State Department. The statement they issued after their visit referred to the "twelve million victims, six million Jews and six million non-Jews." Now we have parity. One wonders what's next.

Segev, for his part, explains away Wiesenthal's invention of the "eleven million" as his means of stressing "the brotherhood of all the victims," something Jews generally fail to do. He lauds Wiesenthal for "judg[ing] people by their deeds and merits rather than by their group affiliation. This was the basis for his humanistic views and his faith in justice. It was the basis for his belief in good and his longing for conciliation."

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=21445

This is a pretty good article on Mr. Wiesenthal: http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v09/v09p439_Weber.html

And in "Nazi Hunter: The Wiesenthal File," by Alan Levy, his "death march" to Mauthausen is recounted thusly:
When the convoy arrived at the railroad station at Mauthausen in Upper Austria on a cold, clear Friday night, only 1200 of the original 3000 passengers were still alive. Another 180 died on the four-mile uphill hike they were forced to make from the station to the camp.

Wiesenthal was almost one of the casualties. Trudging over frozen snow, with each man's steps crackling thunderously like drums of doom in the silence of the night, he linked arms with a Polish prince named Radziwill, a relative of the one who later married Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis' sister Lee Bouvier. For a while, Wiesenthal and Radziwill kept each other up, but when they couldn't go any farther, they simply sank into the snow.

"Are you alive?" a voice barked in German and, to remedy this condition, its owner fired at them. But the SS guard's hands were cold and his shot landed in the snow between Wiesenthal and Radziwill. Then the two men drifted into sleep as life and death passed them by.

Well before dawn, the camp authorities sent trucks down to collect corpses and spare the sensibilities of villagers going to work in the morning. Frozen stiff, Wiesenthal and Radziwill were taken for dead and flung aboard with a pile of bodies. Simon doesn't know whether it was the motion or the warmth of the other bodies that revived them a little, but when the truck delivered them to the camp crematorium, the prisoners working there noticed that both men weren't quite dead.

link

---

It is claimed that 500,000 gypsies were killed in the Holocaust, though according to Dr. Otward Müller, this number is completely unsupported by evidence:
Media and politicians never tire of unsubstantiated allegations about the fate of gypsies during the Third Reich, such as "more than a million gypsies were murdered during the Third Reich" and "500,000 Sinti and Roma died in the Holocaust." This article will show that such allegations are incompatible with population statistics for these nomadic tribes, both before and after World War II – statistics which are readily available to the public. It will be proved that the official figures for wartime gypsy losses are grossly exaggerated.

http://codoh.com/library/document/1717/#ftnref3

Guenter Lewy, in his essay "Gypsies and Jews Under the Nazis," mentions that:
During his twelve-year rule, Hilter referred to Gypsies only twice, and that in connection with the issue of Gypsies serving in the military.

http://romagenocide.com.ua/data/files/bibliography/Lewy.pdf

Why would Gypsies be in the German military if they were being exterminated?

From an article in the Guardian about Gypsy Holocaust survivor Walter Winter:
There are not many written accounts of the half-million or so Roma or Sinti - travellers related to them - who died in the camps, because, says Winter, theirs is traditionally an oral not a literary culture. Unlike the Jewish victims of the Holocaust, many of whom came from the educated middle-classes, the Sinti generally made their living on the land.
[...]
The Sinti had a reputation in the camps, he says. They were tough and courageous, and from long experience of odd-jobbing, could turn their hands to anything. They were also, he says, stunningly naive. On one occasion, Winter's brother hit a guard over the head with a spade handle when he tried to rape a woman from his block; incredibly, he wasn't executed. And Winter himself confronted Mengele over the starvation rations being issued to the camp children. Mengele was temporarily charmed by his chutzpah and marginally increased the rations; but it did not save Winter's nieces.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/nov/29/secondworldwar.biography

Yes, chutzpah, that must be it... Why else would someone known as the "Angel of Death" increase their rations? :rolleyes:
---

And here is an article about the "last surviving gay holocaust survivor," Rudolf Brazda:
After working as a medical orderly for a while, he was given a job as a roofer, and then Brazda was moved to the camp's administrative office. Even as American troops advanced closer and closer to the camp and SS troops sent 28,000 camp prisoners out on a death march at the beginning of the spring, Brazda's good fortune never abandoned him.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/i-had-always-been-blessed-with-good-fortune-at-98-gay-concentration-camp-survivor-shares-story-a-772667.html

Sounds like Brazda had it pretty easy in comparison to his fellow gay prisoners; for example, Pierre Seel, the only French gay holocaust survivor to speak about his experiences:
Police sodomized Pierre with a piece of wood and sent him a regular jail, before he was transported to the Schirmeck-Vorbruck camp near Strasborg - called a "protective custody camp”.

“I wasn’t even 18,” he says in the Paragraph 175 film. “Arrested, tortured, beaten, with no defense, without a trial. Nothing. I was all alone. I don’t even mention being sodomized, being raped.”

In another traumatizing experience, he was forced to watch his teenage lover Jo, who was also in the camp, being executed by being torn apart by Alsatian dogs.

“It happened in front of me and 300 prisoners. 300," he said. "The death of Jo, my friend. He was condemned to die, eaten by dogs. German dogs. German shepherds. And that, I can never forget.”

Gay prisoners in the camp were abused and tormented by guards, and also by other prisoners. “There was a hierarchy, from strongest to weakest," Pierre explained. "There was no doubt that the weakest in the camps were the homosexuals, all the way on the bottom.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/27/holocaust-non-jewish-victims_n_6555604.html

See also "The Myth of Nazi Extermination of Homosexuals," by Jack Wikoff: http://www.cwporter.com/homo.htm

---

Even the Freemasons want to get a piece of the action. On Wackypedia, it states:
The preserved records of the RSHA—i.e., Reichssicherheitshauptamt or the Office of the High Command of Security Service, which pursued the racial objectives of the SS through the Race and Resettlement Office—document the persecution of Freemasons. The number of Freemasons from Nazi occupied countries who were killed is not accurately known, but it is estimated [estimated how exactly?] that between 80,000 and 200,000 Freemasons were murdered under the Nazi regime.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suppression_of_Freemasonry
starfish prime
Member
 
Posts: 59
Joined: August 3rd, 2015, 5:36 am

Re: The Holocaust: propaganda, censorship and media fakery

Postby jumpy64 on December 12th, 2015, 10:57 pm

starfish prime wrote:jumpy64, I assume you mean http://exposing-the-holocaust-hoax-arch ... ories.html?


Yes, starfish prime, and thank you for the correction. The link was right in the "Open Conspiracy" post, but then I copied and pasted the post, without realizing that the link came out shortened.

Anyway, great, very informative post, brother! (This time I have checked your gender beforehand :) )

I'm almost speechless. The holo-stories are like an avalanche of lies that grows bigger and bigger every time you look into it.
jumpy64
Member
 
Posts: 288
Joined: June 27th, 2013, 1:44 pm

Re: The Holocaust: propaganda, censorship and media fakery

Postby jumpy64 on December 14th, 2015, 12:51 pm

Today I’d like to pay a tribute to a most inspiring and corageous author who spoke out on the “Jewish question”: Dr. William Luther Pierce (1933-2002), the founder and leader of the National Alliance, a major White nationalist organization in the US.

Image

Archive.org offers the transcription of all his speeches at https://archive.org/stream/WilliamLuthe ... e_djvu.txt . It’s possible to download his audio files too.

My tribute will be in two parts. Here is the first, consisting of excerpts of his speech titled “The Holocaust Shakedown” (which is evidently more relevant to this thread), while the second is in the “Hiding in Plain Sight” thread at viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1832&p=2398569#p2398569

The texts, however abridged by myself (whenever you see […]), are pretty long, but I think it's worth reading them to try and understanding Jewish behavior and its possible causes. That’s why, if you like my excerpts, I suggest you read the full texts.

Here we go.

The Holocaust Shakedown

Imagine that a robber walks into a bank, points a pistol at a teller, hands her a bag, and demands
that she put all the money from her cash drawer in it. At first she protests, but then, after he
threatens to shoot, she fills the robber's bag with cash. And then imagine that, as the robber
walks out of the bank with his bag of loot, the bank guard opens the door for him, smiles at him,
offers to hail a cab for him, and tells him to come again soon. After that it's not difficult to
imagine that he probably will.

That's about the way it's been with the Jews recently. Two years ago they put a gun to the head of
the Swiss people collectively and demanded billions of dollars in reparations for Swiss bank
accounts they claimed had been owned by Jews who disappeared during the Second World War.
The Swiss initially protested that unclaimed Jewish bank accounts from the 1930s and 1940s
amounted at most to a few million dollars, not to billions, and besides the war ended more than
50 years ago and claims should have been filed long ago. The Jews threatened to shoot,
figuratively speaking, by having their bought politicians in the United States prevent Swiss banks
from doing business in America. Eventually they walked away with $1.25 billion in loot, with
the Swiss apologizing for not having coughed it up sooner.

After that sort of success with the Swiss one could hardly expect the Jews to give up extortion
and go straight. So anyway, they were back again soon, with demands against the Volkswagen
Company for having used Jewish workers during the Second World War and providing them
only with room and board but not paying them union- scale wages. One might think that these
Jewish workers would be grateful to Volkswagen for keeping them alive during the war, feeding
them, and giving them a roof over their heads, when so many German civilians had only
bombed-out ruins to live in. Well, if you thought that, you just don't understand Jews. The Jews
told the Volkswagen Company that if it ever wanted to sell any more cars in America, it had
better cough up — soon. And the bought politicians and the media bosses in America began
rattling their sabers and talking loudly about sanctions of various sorts against Volkswagen. And
so, like the Swiss banks, Volkswagen coughed up the money. […]

And Switzerland wasn't the only country where Jews could claim that Uncle Abe had stashed
some of his loot sixty years ago, before the war. So they sued banks in France and in Britain and
began moaning and whining in the media that the banks were being "insensitive" to poor,
deserving "Holocaust survivors," who suddenly had remembered Uncle Abe's millions and
needed it — now. And then they remembered the insurance companies in Italy and Switzerland
and Britain and elsewhere from whom they could claim that Uncle Abe once had had a life-
insurance policy. Then they remembered that the Swedes owed them gold, and the Danes and the
Norwegians. Even the Poles, whom the Jews had ruled as Bolshevik commissars for nearly 50
years after the war, owed them, they claimed.

The racket has worked the same in every case: pay us, or we will have our bought Gentile
politicians pass laws making it impossible for you to continue doing business, and our people in
the media will paint you as monsters who want to hang onto the profit you made when poor
Uncle Abe and Aunt Sara were crammed into gas chambers, and then the gullible Gentile
lemmings won't buy your products. If you give us any trouble or resist our demands we'll make
an example of you, the way we did with the Swiss banks. Just pay us the few hundred million
dollars we're demanding now, and we'll leave you alone. Otherwise, it'll end up costing you a lot
more.

And it has worked every time. Not one banker or businessman has stood up to them and flatly
refused to pay. Not one president or prime minister has said to them, "All right, Jew boys! You
try a boycott against my country, and we'll organize a boycott against Israel. We'll round up all
the Jews in our country and send them packing." Not one has called the Jews' bluff. They've all
calculated that it is cheaper to pay the gangsters than to fight them, and so they pay. Honor
means nothing to these businessmen and politicians. Principles mean nothing to them. All they
care about is continuing to make money, continuing to stay in office.

With this sort of attitude predominant among the Gentiles, one can hardly blame the Jews for
turning to extortion on a larger scale than ever before. They are successful at it; therefore they
continue to do it. […]

Cash isn't the only thing the Jews are going after. They have decided that a substantial portion of
the art treasures of Europe really belonged to Uncle Abe too 60 years ago and ought to be
returned to the Jews now. It is true, of course, that during the war the German government had a
keen interest in bringing as much Germanic art as possible back under German protection. They
bought all the Vermeers and Rembrandts and Holbeins and Diirers and Halses and other
Germanic art works as they could from owners in the conquered countries and brought them
back to Germany. And when the works the Germans were interested in were in the hands of
Jews, they often brought pressure to bear and obtained the works at low prices. The Germans,
however, generally weren't interested in modern art — certainly not in Jewish paintings by
Chagall or Modigliani, for example — and a great many such modern paintings ended up in the
hands of Jewish art dealers. In fact, the Germans often had agreements with Jewish art dealers,
swapping the modern paintings they weren't interested in for the Germanic paintings they were
interested in. The biggest of these Jewish dealers, Georges Wildenstein, was in Paris, and he
acquired an enormous number of modern paintings during the war. After the war he brought
them to New York and later sold hundreds of them to museums and private collectors around the
world. The Jews currently are engaged in a huge treasure hunt for those paintings now in Gentile
hands which formerly belonged to Jews. The facts that most of these paintings were acquired by
their present owners from Jewish dealers such as the Wildensteins and that many of them were
legally purchased from their Jewish owners during the war are glossed over. All of these
paintings are characterized by the Jews as "art stolen from victims of the Holocaust by the
Nazis," and they want it all back now.

There's an interesting double standard here. A messy divorce in the Wildenstein family attracted
public attention last year to the Jewish family's business dealings in Paris during the war, and
another Jewish family claimed that the Wildensteins have artworks that actually should be
returned to them, because they were forced to sell them at fire-sale prices during the war. The
Wildensteins told them to buzz off: the statute of limitations for such claims expired long ago,
the Wildensteins asserted. Of course, no Gentile owner dares make such an assertion. But in fact,
there are statutes of limitations for most claims. Dormant bank accounts typically become the
property of the government after being unclaimed for 20 years or so, but when the Swiss brought
up that legality two years ago, the Jews went into their "persecuted victim" act, feigning outrage
that the Swiss should try to let a mere law stand between the Jews and what they were claiming
in reparations.

Whenever the Jews, in order to remind the world for the six-millionth time of their "victim"
status, have accused some elderly German or Pole or Ukrainian or Lithuanian of having
mistreated Jews 55 years ago during the war, there is no question of a statute of limitations. If
anyone mentions that legality, Jewish shrieking in all of their media quickly drowns him out. For
an injury, real or imaginary, done to a Jew by a Gentile there is no statute of limitations, no
matter how much time has passed. The Jews still celebrate every year in their Purim festival the
revenge their ancestors took on the ancient Persians 2,500 years ago through their control of a
corrupt king.

Yet when the Polish government asked the government of Israel a few months ago to extradite a
Jewish mass murderer, Solomon Morel, so that he could be tried in Poland for genocide, the
Jews refused. "There's a statute of limitations for extradition," the Israelis told the Poles, "and
you're too late." Morel was the Jew-communist commissar of a concentration camp in Poland
after the war, and he had tortured hundreds of Poles and Germans to death. When he saw the
possibility of retribution looming, Morel, like thousands of other Jewish criminals before him,
fled to Israel. The horrifying atrocities committed by Solomon Morel have been described in the
1993 book “An Eye for an Eye” by John Sack.

This same double standard applies to every sort of interaction between Jews and non-Jews. It is a
fact that in wars people suffer losses. Usually, within a few years after the wars are over, people
try to get on with their lives, and they consider what is past to be past. If other people behaved
the way the Jews behave, then every Englishman whose family residence got hit by a bomb
during the "blitz" of the Second World War would be clamoring now for the German
government to reimburse him for the repairs that his grandparents had to make 55 years ago —
plus interest, of course. And if it's all right to go back 55 years for claims, why not go back 135
years and let all of the Americans whose ancestors' homes and farms in Georgia were burned by
General Sherman collect damages from the U.S. government now — plus interest, of course? Or
why not go back 220 years and demand that Tony Blair's government pay reparations to all of
those Americans whose ancestors suffered property loss from the Redcoats during the First
American Revolution — plus interest, of course? I mean, if the Jews are allowed to keep score,
without regard for time, why shouldn't everyone else? Why not set up some sort of World Court
for Reparations? I imagine that there are a lot of Palestinians who would like to file claims
against the state of Israel.

The fact is that we would have international chaos if everybody behaved the way the Jews do. So
this raises two interesting questions: Why do the Jews behave the way they do? And why do we
let them get away with it?

Well, I've already given an answer of a sort to the first question: the Jews behave the way they
do because we let them behave that way; it's just like the case of the bank robber, who will keep
coming back until the bank guard stops being nice and shoots the robber. But there's really more
to it than that. No one else is even inclined to make the sort of demands on the rest of the world
that the Jews do. The Jews really are different. Their religion provides a few clues in this regard.
It is a religion which tells them that all the property of the Gentiles really should belong to Jews,
that the Jews are entitled to it. It's as blatant as anywhere in the 60th chapter of the book
attributed to their prophet Isaiah, where they are told to keep their gates open all the time, so that
all the wealth of the Gentiles can be brought to them. "Thou shalt suck the milk of the Gentiles,"
the Jews are told. And if you think that doesn't really mean what it sounds like it means, you
should look into the Talmud, where the Jewish sages, the Jewish interpreters of the Bible,
explain to the rest of the Jews what it means. The Talmud tells the Jews that only Jews are
human beings, that the Gentiles are just animals created by the Jewish tribal god Yahweh to be
used by the Jews, like other animals are used. Because Gentiles are merely animals, they can't
really own anything, and it is the duty of the Jews to make sure they don't.

Now all of this Biblical stuff and Talmudic stuff is very old and quaint and might seem irrelevant
to a lawsuit against the Ford Motor Company by the Jews today. But this old and quaint stuff is
the basis of the Jews' religion today. The religious Jews really believe it. And the non-religious
Jews, the atheist Jews, behave as if they believe it. And I think that in a certain sense they do. [...]

And of course, there's not just belief: there's also calculation. They understand that the success of
their current effort to swindle the rest of the world out of every cent they can depends on three
factors: it depends on their control of the mass media; it depends on the unprecedented degree of
political corruption which exists almost everywhere in the Western world, on the unprecedented
degree of democracy; and it depends on the confused and demoralized state of Gentiles
everywhere. […]

And I suppose it seems reasonable to the Jews that when they have so much power they should
use it to their advantage. They should go for everything they can get. The opportunity may pass.
And they are going for it, everywhere and in every way. It's interesting to note that this display
of unbridled greed and arrogance has made even some of their fellow Jews a little nervous.
Charles Krauthammer, a Jewish writer for the Washington Post, the second most powerful
Jewish newspaper in the United States, wrote a column last month which begins with the words,
"The pursuit of billions in Holocaust guilt money has gone from the unseemly to the
disgraceful." Krauthammer refers to the whole racket as a "Holocaust shakedown." It's not that
Krauthammer doesn't think the Jews should have all the money they can get from the Gentiles.
It's just that he's appalled by the reckless display of naked, unprincipled greed as more and more
Jewish shysters — that's what Krauthammer calls them — trample each other in their current
feeding frenzy. What if the Gentiles notice? What will the Gentiles think?

Now, the unfortunate fact is that no non- Jewish writer for a major newspaper would dare to write
what Krauthammer wrote — not even in the United States, where it's still legal to write such
things. They're all afraid. For two generations the Jewish media have conditioned them by
instantly and loudly accusing anyone who opens his mouth of being a "racist" or a "hater" or an
"anti-Semite." They've been conditioned to run for cover whenever they hear one of those
accusations. And that is the answer to our second question, why do we let them get away with it?

Their media control keeps the couch potatoes confused and unaware; the corrupt politicians who
have come to characterize our democracy are always ready to front for them and betray the
people whose interests they are supposed to be representing; and those among us who are
perceptive enough and independent-minded enough to understand what is happening are nearly
all too cowardly to speak out. So it is easy enough for me to predict that the Jews will keep
coming back for more — and more — and more — until they either have it all, as in Russia today,
or what Charles Krauthammer is concerned about happens, and the Gentiles notice. But really,
the former outcome is much more likely.
jumpy64
Member
 
Posts: 288
Joined: June 27th, 2013, 1:44 pm

Re: The Holocaust: propaganda, censorship and media fakery

Postby hoi.polloi on December 29th, 2016, 5:41 pm

While I don't wish to be a vehicle for hate and bigotry, I can't help but find this write up sobering, regarding the liars and scam artists involved in promoting Holocaust mythology:

Holocaust Howlers
by Ken Meyercord

Recently, the heartrending tales of a 95-year-old Pennsylvanian named Joseph Hirt were revealed to be a hoax. Hirt claimed to have been kidnapped by the Nazis and confined in Auschwitz. He illustrated his talks to high school audiences with a photo of an emaciated concentration camp inmate he claimed to be himself. A knowledgeable teacher recognized the photo as one of an inmate of the Dachau concentration camp and exposed other holes in Hirt’s story. When confronted with his lies, Hirt said “I'm sick and I'm tired and I'm old and I don't need this crap." In a comical unintended evocation of the slanderous Holocaust-denier charge, Hirt’s nephew said of his uncle, “He's in complete denial.”1 The blurring of memory with delusion is not uncommon amongst Holocaust survivors, and not just nonagenarians.

Many of the outlandish tales embellishing the Holocaust story are roll-on-the-floor, side-splitting howlers. It may seem in extremely poor taste to poke fun at aspects of the Holocaust story, as I’m about to do, but if you find it so, don’t blame me. Blame those who have appended farcical chapters to what is, at heart, a truly tragic story.

We begin with the Holocaust-denial laws so popular in Europe, which make it illegal to question the orthodox storyline. Leading the inquisition is, not surprisingly, Germany, which has fined and/or imprisoned dozens, if not hundreds, of heretics. As one wag put it, “Today’s leaders of Germany want to prove they’re not the sort of Germans who lock people up for writing books by locking people up for writing books.” And what do the German authorities do with the books written by convicted Holocaust deniers? They burn them (Welcome to the Dark Ages!).2

But the Oscar for Best Comedy in Heresy Suppression goes to France, whose Holocaust denial law makes it a crime to contradict the findings of the Nuremberg tribunal. At Nuremberg it was claimed that soap was made from the fat of Jewish corpses, but Peter Black, senior historian at the United States Holocaust Memorial and Museum, says “It didn’t happen…. even experimentally.”3 He’d better not say that in Gay Paree or he could be accused of contradicting what Supreme Court Chief Justice Harlan Fiske Stone called a “high-grade lynching party”4 and end up in jail.

Many people find the jailhouse confessions of German prisoners proof of the veracity of the Holocaust story. But consider the confession of a German soldier, Arno Düre, who told Soviet prosecutors he had helped bury thousands of Poles executed in the Katyn Forest Massacre. After the fall of the Soviet Union, the Russians, who blamed the massacre on the Germans at Nuremberg, admitted they were the guilty party. No German, including Herr Düre, was anywhere near.5 Many similar confessions by higher-ranking Nazis have proven equally counterfactual.6

Not content with only coerced confessions to justify hanging Nazis, the liberators of the Dachau concentration camp decided to create some physical evidence: they built a gas chamber of their own. Presented as a real gas chamber to tourists for years (and introduced into evidence as such at Nuremberg), the Dachau Museum later informed visitors no one was ever gassed there.7 Less truthfully, they didn’t go on to explain why it’s impossible for anyone to have been gassed in the showcase gas chamber.

The Dachau “gas chamber” is a room with a seven-foot-high ceiling in which are embedded fake, sheet metal showerheads. Here’s a photo of it:8

Unfortunately for the fabricators, a congressional delegation visited Dachau just two days after its liberation and they reported the room as having a ceiling ten-feet high protruding from which were real brass showerheads.9 In other words, a room like this one (which is, in fact, the shower room at Dachau at liberation):10

Looks like somebody built themselves a gas chamber, doesn’t it, only it wasn’t the Germans!

But what about the testimony of those who claim to have witnessed gassings, you ask? Well, consider that for years a man named Martin Zaidenstadt, who claimed to be a survivor of Dachau, regaled gullible tourists with tales of his having witnessed gassings at the camp.11 Keep Mr. Zaidenstadt in mind whenever you hear eyewitness accounts, such as the one about children being thrown on top once all the floor space in the gas chamber had been filled by adults (featured on the website of the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum),12 or the one about the condemned being given a “nice haircut” just prior to being led into the gas chamber (featured in the acclaimed 1985 movie Shoah),13 or the one about a young girl repeatedly swallowing the family jewels hidden in the hem of her skirt whenever she feared she was about to be searched, then digging them out of her poop and sewing them back in (in the video archives of Steven Spielberg’s Shoah Foundation [“Shoah” is another term for the Holocaust]).14

Then there’s Misha Defonseca, who claimed to have run into the woods to escape the Nazis and been raised by wolves. Who would believe such nonsense? Answer: lots of people. The Romulus and Remus-inspired tale, recounted in her book Misha, received wide acclaim (including an encomium from Elie Wiesel), was translated into 18 languages, and earned her millions (“There’s no business like Shoah business”) before it was exposed as a fraud.15 The capper: Ms. Defonseca isn’t even Jewish!

Other frauds perpetrated on an unsuspecting public include Jerzy Kosinski’s The Painted Bird, a bestseller of the 1960s also lauded by Wiesel;16 Fragments, by Binjamin Wilkomirski, which won the Jewish National Book Award (not bad for a Gentile!);17 and Angel at the Fence by Herman Rosenblat, which was hailed by Oprah Winfrey as “the single greatest love story in 22 years of doing this show.”18 It all goes to show how uncritically Holocaust stories are accepted out of respect for the real victims, except by callous souls who find humor in human credulity (moi?).

Then there’s the testimony which is inexplicably absent. When Winston Churchill heard during the war that the Germans had killed 1.7 million people in gas chambers, he labelled it “the greatest and most horrible crime ever committed in the whole history of the world.”19 But in his voluminous memoir of the war years he fails to mention any gas chambers. Did “the greatest and most horrible crime” in human history slip his mind, even when the final tally was said to be four times greater than what he had heard? Or, with the liberation of the camps, did he realize the story was a myth, which he assumed would someday be exposed (silly boy!), and he didn’t want to be seen by history as having been duped. Nor does Eisenhower or De Gaulle mention gas chambers in their memoirs of the war. Even Elie Wiesel, the P.T. Barnum of Holocaust huckstering, makes no mention of gas chambers in his tone-setting Night, which chronicles his time spent in Auschwitz.

Not far from Steven Spielberg’s video trove of black comedy in Los Angeles is the Museum of Tolerance, founded by Simon Wiesenthal. Several years back a well-versed revisionist, David Cole, heard that amongst the museum’s displays was a film purportedly showing Jewish kids being herded into a gassing van by grim-faced, rifle-toting Nazis. Cole contends that no such homicidal vans existed (and, in fact, none has ever been found), so he was curious where Wiesenthal had found the contradicting footage. Through some diligent research, he found the obscure, fictional movie made in Poland from which the scene was purloined. Further research led to the Polish producer, who was incensed to learn the museum was showing his work without paying him a cent in royalties.20 I suspect the museum is no longer showing that bit of “documentary” evidence.

Some attempts at finding physical evidence to back up the Holocaust story have proven equally farcical. For instance, there’s the case of the Operation Reinhardt camps – Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec. Supposedly, hundreds of thousands of Jews were gassed and buried in mass graves, later disinterred and cremated in these camps (of which nothing remained but empty fields at war’s end). Revisionists say “no way.” They contend these “death” camps were actually transit camps, in which Jews being deported to areas occupied by the Germans in eastern Europe were processed. Who’s right could be proven quite simply by taking core samples to determine if the subsoil has been disturbed, i.e., pits were dug for burying the bodies. If pits, then death camps; no pits, then transit camps. But the Jewish authorities won’t allow this simple test to resolve one of history’s great mysteries to be performed.21 They did, however, allow an archeologist to do some digging at Treblinka. She dug a pit about four feet by six feet using the best archeological methods, expecting to find bones, teeth, ashes, and the like. She got down a couple of feet without finding anything; then “Eureka!”, she struck pay dirt: a tooth!... a SHARK’S tooth.22 So much for the archeological evidence!

One consequence of the history of the Second World War being reduced to little more than a carnival House of Horrors is that even true believers get duped. An Israeli group called “March of the Living,” which takes young Jews on tours of Auschwitz - traumatizing them for life with the grimmest of fairy tales - includes in their promotional material this photo of a pile of smoldering corpses:23

The tour organizers must have assumed any pile of dead bodies from the war era must be Jews. In fact, the photo is of Germans killed in the Allied firebombing of Dresden in April 1945.24

Similarly, when Phil Donahue had two prominent revisionists on his popular talk show in 1994 (if only such could happen today on network television!), he used photos of the fake gas chamber at Dachau to counter the revisionists’ claim that there were no gas chambers. Donahue became so flustered when this was pointed out to him by one of the revisionists, he revealed he didn’t even know if the photos were of Dachau.25

I’m sick of laughing at the farcical version of the Holocaust story. It’s time that tragic event was given the honest, factual remembrance it deserves and to stop imprisoning those who seek to tell the true story. It’s time to turn this tragicomedy into a bona fide history lesson.


http://www.inconvenienthistory.com/arch ... owlers.php

Anyone who says people should be jailed for pointing out these simple anecdotes must be considered a rather fascist individual themselves, no? I think the sentence near the top sums up draconian laws rather well.

“Today’s leaders of Germany want to prove they’re not the sort of Germans who lock people up for writing books by locking people up for writing books.”


After some reflection on the latest episode of The Clues Chronicle, where we began to read the first page of this thread, and then after reading several articles going back and forth about whom was killing whom during World War II, I can't help but reflect that some of this story will forever remain a mystery. And yet, the truth does show up rather boldly if you just do a little surface scraping on the propaganda.

What comes out, it seems, is that even so-called "Holocaust Deniers" say that a million Jewish people might have been killed during the whole of "World War II" because the Germans were waging an ethnic nationalist war. That really doesn't seem like the symbolic crime it is made out to be by believers of the post-war myth; the Germans were certainly not saints and it's obvious that some people are like jumpy64 and perhaps would very much like to use these Holocaust facts to justify unwise racist beliefs, but the whole purpose of this forum is to explore how propaganda by psychopathic types exposes the human race to wars.

I think there is a kind of "faith-based" belief that when we can "mature" out of the need for wars, we will inherently stop believing the propaganda in the first place. This site may or may not be evidence for that or the contrary; despite people loving peace, propaganda convinces them of the need for war.

There have been some really stupid mistakes in the investigations of the so called Holocaust (like the apparently bad lab tests of so-called "death chambers" done by Fred Leuchter and the messy associated trial), in investigations of 9/11 (A&E for 911 truth, for example) and so forth. What this really shows, to me, is that the human race excels at making ourselves believe in elaborate myths, but we're really quite bad at criticizing them scientifically. We could attempt to draw some connection about how scientific folks are consistently tempted to join the ranks of the largest ruling mob, but that's not quite it either. There are plenty of scientists shunned by the gang at the top, and it could be their (or more likely, a general sort of human) meekness which explains their different behaviors when "accepted" by the mainstream and when they are denied tenure, acceptance or what have you.

The main point regarding this thread should be that if readers agree with research exposing propaganda methods are accused of "holocaust denial" it seems it is an attempt, like being called "flat earthists" or "conspiracy theorists", of discredit by association (and conversely, credit by disassociation for the book burners). And as such, by merely taking on the rather mild position of saying Jews were persecuted just as much as any other enemy in a war is persecuted, one is meant to be considered an outlandish racist extremist.

We should be quite proud of being skeptical of all forms of propaganda, as it does help us attempt as a species to get to the bottom of what exactly is going on. If we take the conservative Swiss estimate of a "mere" several hundred thousand Jews losing their lives to this war, which seems about as believable as the "about one million" number even after reading several view points on the subject, it should still far exceed our threshold for the concept of "peace". A war took place. There was war.

But what exactly war is, and how it appears in our world, is muddied by the strange conclusions of people saying the 6-million figure is some kind of undeniable fact, when it's anything but. Helping people understand the propaganda of "peace time" (maybe more accurately called imperial propaganda of a predatory State) should prove very instructive about the much more confusing and horrific situation of being faced with propaganda of "war time" (when propaganda is pitted against propaganda in a bid for the hearts and minds of the public.) It's not the same, and we should all be aware of the difference if we are to avoid being seduced into a war time.

The propagandists responsible for the Patriot Act type legislation and "anti-Holocaust denial" legislation and so on ought to be held responsible for crimes against humanity. France and Germany have some serious soul searching to do in regards to their criminally insane laws against intellect.

Free speech is a precious value that all countries should aspire to. Not just Japan, Iceland, the UK, the USA and the Netherlands — if those can be considered as free as purported. [/soapbox]
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 4866
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Re: The Holocaust: propaganda, censorship and media fakery

Postby hoi.polloi on December 29th, 2016, 6:38 pm

Regarding the trial mentioned above, it should be noted that the "delousing" argument has an official argument against it, that goes something like this:

However, his report contains the assumption that lower concentrations are required for delousing than to kill humans and other warm blooded creatures; in fact, with their simpler structures and slower metabolisms, insects are more resistant to such gross metabolic poisons than mammals. Both toxicological study and practical experience demonstrate that it takes a much higher concentration of cyanide (16,000 parts per million) to kill insects than to kill humans (300 PPM), as well as an exposure time of many hours rather than only minutes. Leuchter also fails to explain his belief that Zyklon-B was used for delousing, in view of his belief that the product would present technical difficulties in ventilating and decontaminating such as to make it impractical for use in a gas chamber.


-Wickedpedia's stance on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_A._Leuchter

For those studying the "death chamber" arguments, it is instructive to read the many official responses to the apparently ill-prepared Leuchter.

For example, he says there was inadequate ventilation, but a diagram apparently surfaced showing ventilation in the killing chamber. Was Leuchter a genuine researcher, or was he meant to bring up just such an argument?

It still seems unconvincing to me that pesticide would be used to exterminate people, and missing in this whole discussion is the idea that pesticide that kills people in tiny doses would be used in huge quantities to destroy its intended target. Were the Germans considered merely ignorant of their own poisons? Are we meant to believe the product was developed like radiology — the idea of devastating the body with attacks in order to kill the disease?

Or is there something deceptive in the official explanation? For example, the form of Zyklon B may have been deadly to insects in its produced state, but said to have been modified to kill people by heating it to the temperature to produce the toxic fumes. Very fishy.

And where are the signs of so called open pits of burning bodies? The whole thing seems entirely too desperate and weird to be considered much more than propaganda from the allies. Like the "nuke bomb" scare.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 4866
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Re: The Holocaust: propaganda, censorship and media fakery

Postby sharpstuff on December 30th, 2016, 7:34 am

Dear Hoi,

I am glad you picked up the article you cited above, I nearly uploaded it myself. In fact the whole of the Winter edition at Inconvenient History is worth reading for a number of reasons. I have been researching this 'Holocaust' for a long time now. (Note the very use of the capital 'H').

I especially liked the work of Germar Rudolf in that issue at

http://inconvenienthistory.com/archive/2016/volume_8/number_4/lipstadts_motivations.php

which relates to Deborah Lipstadt and her book 'Denying the Holocaust'. His views on this particular matter could related to any number of the issues we are supposed not to question.

As much as I detest the grammatically incorrect phrase 'conspiracy theory' (you can only have a theory of a conspiracy), I detest the notion that the word Semitic is being related to a person or group of persons. The word Semitic relates to a group of languages. Anti-semitic, therefore is a nonsense.
sharpstuff
Member
 
Posts: 92
Joined: February 4th, 2015, 2:31 pm

Re: The Holocaust: propaganda, censorship and media fakery

Postby hoi.polloi on December 31st, 2016, 3:06 am

An enlightening and sobering read. Indeed!

I was tempted to take on jumpy64's "antisemitism means opposed to Jewish superiority" bait, but lately, I am feeling as though antisemite is a complex hate word, like terrorist, conspiracy theorist or heathen.

I agree that your assessment is a powerful understanding of the word. I will use that, if you don't mind. I mean, how was an entire language group claimed by an extremist sect and distributed/taught to the disciples and followers of this extremism as an acceptable thing to call others? "Goy" almost has the same connotation. If you are "Goy" then you are in danger of being an "Anti-Semite" so you'd better just acquiesce, convert and get it over with.

:rolleyes:

Kind of medieval, when you think about it, actually. Reminds me of "Jesus loves you unless you are [such and such], then you're going to hell for eternity."

Words are undeniably powerful, and we should pay attention when someone abuses powerful words as an attempt to compensate for, perhaps, a lack of real argument. Seems like a thing the wackier of religions love to do. From the article you posted:

2. Anti-Semitism

I hesitated to address this issue in the first place, because most people don’t want to hear or read about it. But Dr. Lipstadt uses the terms “antisemitism,” “antisemite” and “antisemitic” 182 times in her book, so on average almost on every single page of it. Lipstadt’s book is even copyrighted by “The Vidal Sassoon International Center for the Study of Anti-Semitism, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem,” according to the imprint. Hence battling anti-Semitism is what the book is mainly about.

And where is the link? Well, on page 218 she is adamantly clear:

Holocaust denial is nothing but antisemitism.


Pretty much everybody she discusses, and every sincere dissent ever expressed about the mainstream Holocaust narrative, gets hit with the accusation of being anti-Semitic. There is therefore no way of dodging it, short of total acquiescence.


This pretty much says everything. She has already given away the whole game by operating under such a publisher.

"Study of Anti-Semitism" is almost like having an academic "Study of Those Colored People" or "Study of Creepy Weirdos". An absurd notion for a title of a study if it's a supposedly serious and contemporary university.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 4866
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

PreviousNext

Return to WWI - WWII, the Nuke Hoax, the Cold War and JFK

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests