THE NUKE HOAX

Global War deceptions & mass manipulation, fear-mongering terror schemes and propaganda in the Age of the Bomb
brianv

Re: THE NUKE HOAX

Unread post by brianv »

Singing from the same hymn-sheet...well kinda.

I was reading about a british actor of sorts last night and I chanced across this.

"Test shot Nectar of Operation Castle produced a yield of 1.69 megatons. Note the distinctive near instantaneous double flash, with the second being brighter than the sun, and the blast wave slowly, by comparison, spreading out turning the calm Elugelab ocean water a frothy white as it passes. The maximum average nuclear fireball radius is approximately 1.3 to 1.5 km (0.81 to 0.93 mi).[5] The outdoor blast and thermal burn LD50s would be 8 and 12 km respectively.[5][6] Assuming personnel did not take any prompt countermeasures." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duck_and_Cover_%28film%29

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... nation.ogv

Pink Floyd used this exact technique with their Liquid Light show in the 60's.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liquid_light_show
Critical Mass

Nuke hoax

Unread post by Critical Mass »

This is an email I sent to a physicist friend of mine two months ago...

I started this research as a New Years resolution... I knew enough that these guys had noticed that Hiroshima & Nagasaki had been destroyed seemingly by fire just like any other Japanese city during the war & there were a few dodgy photos of Mushroom clouds but surely it wouldn't take me long to prove these things exist?

So first of all I began with the nuclear test footage... I have watched & re-watched hundreds of explosions thousands of times these past five months.

I will begin reviewing my observations (videos may need to be downloaded & often viewed frame by frame for key sequences)...

Operation Crossroads- Two different sequences with differing backgrounds but the same identical mid-foreground 'shockwave across water' effect for both Able (16:15) & Baker (37:16)

Missing Mushroom clouds: - occur surprisingly often for instance at 43:16 during the desert shockwave sequence for a tumbler snapper or at (0:52) for French Test Acturus. Other seem to disappear during the footage of Castle Bravo & Operation Ivy.

Doctored ‘wilson clouds’ Are virtually endemic with the test footage but perhaps my favorite examples are these two shots of Totem-1 one with them (0:22) and one without them (0:11)!

'Time lapse' clouds-
Again virtually endemic with all the footage... best examples British Australian tests , Soviet Joe tests, French tests like Encelade Oh & the British H Bomb (2:05 into this newsreel)

Indestructible clouds
Again crossroads provides a good example but very often the rocket trails which go up during nuke tests are not affected by the nuke blasts themselves. Chris Hoaxbusters call video analyses one example

The gigantic ‘Flashes’
Never produce any change in shadow direction (or number) see operation Dominic for an example. This movie white out effect is endemic as far as I can tell.

5 men under ground zero
Simply a ridiculous sequence

Image layering
British tests often look like they've been layered onto different backgrounds or foregrounds... notice for instance the crowds witnessing Hurriane at 7:05 (also note the 'flash' just before that @ 7:01) or the hillscape during Mosaic G-2

American tests display the same look... particularly egregious at 3:03 during the Desert Rock

Certainly there would be little issue with faking still images like this, or this, or this. Or this 'periscope shot'.

The famous 'atomic cannon' sequence also looks layered (0:47 after the strange quick cut & obligatory white out... once again no shadows react to the new source of light).

Sounds
One thing that quickly becomes apparent when reviewing the footage is the soundtracks. Almost all are studio stock sounds of wooshes & roars often with some stirring/eery music. Sounds are always synched with the explosion as well. Except for one test... Annie

Huge number of cuts
Nigh on endemic with all the test footage but a classic example has got to be French Tests Canopus & Toucan.

Hiroshima destruction
Including burned images of vaporized people and shadows of objects

Water tests
Almost as cool as Crossroads is the Russian underwater water test RDS9… It features a‘ship’ seemingly being sucked towards the blast? ‘Flashes’ of vapour/Wilson clouds@ 0:25 & Falling debris @ 0:50. I also like operation swordfish (Note the first 2-3 mins... oh & give the ground burst at 10:33 a perusal).

Chinese fireworks
For example at 0:26 the Chinese H bomb

Slowly shrinking balls of light
For instance Upshot knothole's ‘shot 4’ at 5:11

Ghost effects
Multiple examples... for instance this at 0:29 onwards. Here at around 5:00 you can see ghosted hands & a face. The hand is particularly clear at 5:19. Joe-1 features a ghosted blast at 0:39.

General poor quality of all original test footage

Particularly the High atmospheric test footage which borders on the ridiculous.

The HD re-releases
The original footage is being cleared up & re-released new & improved. Some of it is quite good but often it just actually make it easier to spot that these images are suspicious. Dominic in HD for instance.
It is important to now what is original footage & what is HD footage. For instance the Chris's Hoaxbuster call linked too previously was actually analyzing an improved version of this at 16:50.

H bombs
The Soviets first one

The destruction
When reviewing the destruction of Models being blasted can we be certain what size they are or how they are being demolished? Check out some of these Chinese effects.

Why do air bursts create such bizarre columns of dust?
See Tumbler-Snappers 'shot 4' at 25:10 for a good example.

CHIC-4
This actually appears to be a pretty standard aerial explosions bar the initial ‘flash’.

Bizarre physics
Test shot Bravo in HD @ 1:14 Initial Fission flash (not the usual whiteout though). Screen darkens & we have a ball of ‘sparkly fluid’? Then we have a new glow appear as Fusion takes place? Is this plausible? Would a camera pick these up (Notice the missing mushroom cloud @2:14 as well)? The 'sparkly fluid' effect appears in Operation Ivy as well (57:21). More sparkly fluid.

Some interesting Notes
What color should a multi-million degree nuclear fireball be?
What is critical mass? How does it/can it work?
Mass evacuations took place in Hiroshima & Nagasaki before the events.
Curtis le May who firebombed all of Japans cities was rewarded by Japan with an 'order of the rising Sun'.
Operation sailor hat(notice the falling debris at 1:25... compare with RDS9)
Compare the effects of firebombings vs those seen at Hiroshima/Nagasaki. It should be noted there were over 400 B-29 bombers in the air during the time of the Hiroshima bombing. Officially 61 of them attacked a nearby city.
All the US films & test footage were produced by a Hollywood production company.
Can some of the effects seen be produced by Fuel air vacuum bombs? Or chemical reactions...Aluminum Alkyl & Water for instance?
Bad acting... again check out the ‘GI’ ‘witnesses’ to the tumbler snapper event
All the original test films feature a huge amount of technical foreplay then a few scenes of 'action'. Are these propaganda films? Scientific studies? Or promos? Or a movie illusion?
Original skepticism from the early days?

Could it be faked? A test case... China's first test

0:00 to 0:20 Some text screens... I notice a 33
0:21 to 0:30 Stock Footage of no particular note
0:30 to 0:32 Goggles
0:32 to 0:50 Weird Doctor who/James bond style computer scene with pointlessly flashing lights... this is clearly a prop
0:50 to 0:52 Odd looking white out, stock explosion sound, at the end of the scene for a frame or two you see a vague shining Mushroom cloud shape relatively far off the ground. I don't see any change to any shadow in terms of direction or size throughout the scene (though they do disappear & then reappear with the end of the white out)
0:53 to 1:00 Film cuts to an apparent 'pre Mushroom cloud shape' so we have apparently gone back in time... it appears to be a sooty, hydrocarbon explosion... If I was forced to guess I'd say we're looking at some kind of Thermobaric explosion (an FAE or vacuum bomb) in slow motion & zoomed in. Is this a multimillion degree plasma fireball shining brighter than the sun?
1:00 to 1:06 Random cheering soldier scene... no context
1:07 to 1:10 Random 'fire fighters'... no context
1:11 to 1:12 Random soldiers... no context
1:12 to 1:17 Zoomed in, slow motion, dark sooty fire storm?
1:17 to 1:21 A model of indeterminate size appears to be destroyed by a vacuum style explosion & implosion.
1:23 to 1:28 More soldiers
1:28 to 1:33 A fireball (again dark & sooty) now apparently the same height as the glowing white 'mushroom cloud' at 0:52... however again it isn't shining... at all. More importantly this scene appears to be a layered image composited onto the desert background. I notice an unusual brownish aura around the fireball usually alleged to be the nitrogen burning.
1:34 to 1:43 More soldiers... these guys could be anywhere & at anytime
1:44 to 1:51 A white mushroom cloud high in the sky, the camera pans to some cavalry... How big, how high is the mushroom cloud? Thirty thousand feet or a thousand feet?
1:52 to 2:01 More cavalry... again no context (I like how the horses have gas masks).
2:01 to 2:07 We have again gone back in time now... I don't even know what I'm looking at nor how big it is or at what speed we are viewing it.

I'd love to see the original non HD... here's a black & white unedited version (in HD)

And finally...

Fun with propaganda

Regards & enjoying chewing on all of that!

Kieron
lux

Unread post by lux »

Though this comedian/reporter doesn't know what the real joke is about nukes, his commentary on various nuke-related incidents is still funny on several levels and helps illustrate the absurdity of the nuclear weapon hoax:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y1ya-yF35g
Critical Mass

A great video of Nukes...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEASKjAItHY

... it's difficult to pick a favorite 'shot' but I particularly like the stupidly glowing nuke cloud at 10:57
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Maybe some of you will remember the "NEUTRON BOMB"... <_<

Well, here's the obituary of its purported inventor, Samuel Cohen (yet another Jewish "nuke scientist"? - this is getting ridiculous!)

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/80bea ... -iRlzjZCVP
Father of Neutron Bomb, "The Most Moral Weapon," Dies
Some critics worried that the neutron bomb’s limited damage could make nuclear strikes acceptable and even routine, while others faulted its emphasis on preserving structures. Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev called the neutron bomb the ultimate capitalist weapon, built “to kill a man in such a way that his suit will not be stained with blood, in order to appropriate the suit.” Cohen, however, never stopped seeing his weapon as good for humanity, rather than evil. “The neutron bomb has to be the most moral weapon ever invented,” Mr. Cohen wrote in his 1983 autobiography, “Shame: Confessions of the Father of the Neutron Bomb.” (After the U.S. dismantled its neutron bombs, he retitled the book,
“F*** You! Mr. President.”)
What a F***ing silly world we live in... :rolleyes:
Critical Mass

simonshack wrote:What a F***ing silly world we live in... :rolleyes:
Perhaps Sammy boy says it best (@ 2:46)...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_QFXGxw6Tk
"It's not about logic and it's not about rationality... it's not even about sanity"
Oh & check out this silly 'Lord' wanting to make a silly war even sillier...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRZnAp1jeew
Critical Mass

Headline of story...

How Atomic Particles Helped Solve A Wine Fraud Mystery
In a laboratory, deep under a mile-high stretch of the Alps on the French-Italian border, , a physicist at the University of Bordeaux, is testing the authenticity of a bottle of wine.
First, Hubert takes the bottle in the hand and puts it close to a detector. After he closes the shielding, which blocks the radiation, he records the gamma rays. The level of those gamma rays emitted can often tell him something about when the wine was bottled. For example, if it was bottled before about 1945, there shouldn't be any cesium 137 — radioactive evidence of exploded nuclear bombs and the Atomic Age — in the wine.
"I started looking in Scientific American magazine," said Elroy, "and I found an article that Philippe Hubert, a French physicist, had written about using low-level gamma ray detection for cesium 137 to date wine. Cesium 137 did not exist on this planet until we exploded the first atomic bomb."
As physicist Philippe Hubert explains: "The cesium radioactivity we find in the wines reflects exactly the history of the Atomic Age. It is radioactive isotope, which is not natural. It's a fission product. First you had the development of the nuclear bomb: Hiroshima, Nagasaki. Then in the '50s and '60s, the Cold War between the U.S. and Soviets, and the nuclear atmospheric tests. Then in 1986 — the Chernobyl accident, which released a lot of cesium activity into the atmosphere. And then Fukushima Daiichi in Japan — we are following that."
This radioactivity is everywhere on Earth — in our food, clothing, the cells of our body. "It is in the atmosphere," says Hubert. "And then with rain this radioactivity falls on the grapes. When you make the wine, this comes into the wine and stays into the wine."
Nice theory... how did the test go?
The experiment took place a mile underground to shield the test from the gamma rays in the atmosphere. "In order to shield the detector even further," says Elroy, "we had to use lead that was smelted prior to 1945. In this case, it was Roman lead smelted shortly after the birth of Christ."
And the results?
"Unfortunately," says Hubert, "we could not detect any cesium inside the wine."
So it was certain that the wine had been bottled before the Atomic Age. But there was no way this test could prove whether or not this wine was as old as Jefferson.
And so how was the mystery actually solved?
Bill Koch's investigators tracked down the people in Germany who had engraved the Jefferson bottles with Th.J. They used a modern dentist tool that could not possibly have existed in the time of Thomas Jefferson.
So in other words, assuming we take this story at face value, the actual headline should have been...

How Atomic particles didn't help solve a wine fraud mystery

OR

How the history of dentistry helped solve a wine fraud mystery

Of course the initial 2010 version of this story had a completely different result...
Koch had the wine in the bottle tested for Cesium 137, an isotope only found since widespread atomic testing began, and the suit claims the 1870 Lafite tested positive, proving that the wine is from post-1952
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

:lol: Hilarious story, Critical Mass - thanks !

And of course (and no, I won't apologize for the numerological trivia), "Cesium 137" adds up to : 1+3+7=11
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

So somebody set up a lab "a mile underground" and shielded the equipment with "Roman lead smelted shortly after the birth of Christ"? To test the authenticity of a bottle of wine? :blink:
Next time they feel like playing wine detectives they should do the testing in high Earth orbit and save some money!
Critical Mass

Why was the Manhattan project called the Manhattan project?

Allegedly because it began in New York...

Who knows how much of this article is bovine excrement but even so it has quite a few interesting tidbits...
“The story is so rich,” Dr. Norris enthused. “There’s layer upon layer of good stuff, interesting characters.”
“That’s amazing,” Alexandra Ghitelman said after learning that the buildings she had just passed on inline skates once held tons of uranium destined for atomic weapons. “That’s unbelievable.”
We headed north to the childhood home of J. Robert Oppenheimer, the eccentric genius whom General Groves hired to run the project’s scientific side as well as its sprawling New Mexico laboratory.
Those into the numbers might like the whole article but this section in particular stands out...
Oppenheimer and his parents lived at 155 Riverside Drive, an elegant apartment building at West 88th Street. The superintendent, Joe Gugulski, said the family lived on the 11th floor, overlooking the Hudson River.
Dr. Norris said the front company’s 3,700 employees included Klaus Fuchs, a Soviet spy. “He was a substantial physicist in his own right,” Dr. Norris said. “He contributed to the American atom bomb, the Soviet atom bomb and the British atom bomb.”
Despite this dispersal, Dr. Norris said, scientists and businesses in Manhattan, including The New York Times, continued to aid the atomic project.
The statue survived the atomic bombing of Hiroshima, standing a little more than a mile from ground zero. It was brought to New York in 1955. The plaque calls the statue “a testimonial to the atomic bomb devastation and a symbol of lasting hope for world peace.”
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Sounds like a "world power" alright.
The spot is on Riverside Drive between 105th and 106th Streets. There, in a residential neighborhood, in front of the New York Buddhist Church, is a tall statue of a Japanese Buddhist monk, Shinran Shonin, who lived in the 12th and 13th centuries. In peasant hat and sandals, holding a wooden staff, the saint peers down on the sidewalk.
"We'll be symbolically taking that cultural artifact now, as a way to be a bully on the world stage. A-thank a-you."

Which surviving statue was it? The world art market is over saturated with fakes. What is likely to be true is: there is a statue at the University where "much of the bomb program" began. The real war for our minds seems to be the story of how it got there, when, by whom, and for what purpose. It really does seem TPTB would like us to live in a "post-truth" world.
Critical Mass

Could it be faked? A test case... China's first test

0:00 to 0:20 Some text screens... I notice a 33
0:21 to 0:30 Stock Footage of no particular note
0:30 to 0:32 Goggles
0:32 to 0:50 Weird Doctor who/James bond style computer scene* with pointlessly flashing lights... this is clearly a prop
0:50 to 0:52 Odd looking white out, stock explosion sound, at the end of the scene for a frame or two you see a vague shining Mushroom cloud shape relatively far off the ground. I don't see any change to any shadow in terms of direction or size throughout the scene**** (though they do disappear & then reappear with the end of the white out)
0:53 to 1:00 Film cuts to an apparent 'pre Mushroom cloud shape'** so we have apparently gone back in time... it appears to be a sooty, hydrocarbon explosion... If I was forced to guess I'd say we're looking at some kind of Thermobaric explosion (an FAE or vacuum bomb) in slow motion & zoomed in. Is this a multimillion degree plasma fireball shining brighter than the sun?
1:00 to 1:06 Random cheering soldier scene... no context
1:07 to 1:10 Random 'fire fighters'... no context
1:11 to 1:12 Random soldiers... no context
1:12 to 1:17 Zoomed in, slow motion, dark sooty fire storm?
1:17 to 1:21 A model of indeterminate size appears to be destroyed by a vacuum style explosion & implosion.
1:23 to 1:28 More soldiers
1:28 to 1:33 A fireball (again dark & sooty) now apparently the same height as the glowing white 'mushroom cloud' at 0:52... however again it isn't shining... at all. More importantly this scene appears to be a layered image composited onto the desert background***. I notice an unusual brownish aura around the fireball usually alleged to be the nitrogen burning.
1:34 to 1:43 More soldiers... these guys could be anywhere & at anytime
1:44 to 1:51 A white mushroom cloud high in the sky, the camera pans to some cavalry... How big, how high is the mushroom cloud? Thirty thousand feet or a thousand feet?
1:52 to 2:01 More cavalry... again no context (I like how the horses have gas masks).
2:01 to 2:07 We have again gone back in time now... I don't even know what I'm looking at***** nor how big it is or at what speed we are viewing it.

I'd love to see the original non HD
In my long email I sent several months ago I expressed a desire to watch the original Non-HD Chinese test footage.

I found it...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FB41TZw77Ms
What becomes apparent is that the HD video you find on the net is actually a bizarre mash up of several alleged nuke tests/scenes...

-The countdown scenes* for Chic-1 occur at 10:56+ in the original
-The 'explosion' at 11:17+ is a 'blinding white out' followed by the 'sooty fireball' scenes** from the HD mash up... the 'sooty fireball' scenes here are absurdly colored & luminescent with different colored backgrounds.
-The more distant shot*** lasts considerably longer & I can see no 'brownish aura' of 'burnt nitrogen'

-The second test, Chic-2, begins at 17:07+... it is just a distant, nondescript fireball followed by poor 'nuke blast weapons effect' scenes at 17:38+ & then followed by a very odd looking 2-stage Mushroom cloud at 17:47+. Much of Chic-2 was dropped from the HD mash up.

-The third test, Chic-3, begins at 26:11+ and features the 'frozen shadow white out scene'**** before moving onto an appalling 'glowing light in the sky' shot at 26:24. Then following some 'weapons effect' scenes we have the 'freaky white cloud thing'***** & some silly 'weapons effect dog' scenes. Again much of this was dropped from the HD footage.

Interesting differences... I can't seem to find out who made/released the HD footage however

-
Critical Mass

The Elephant’s Foot of the Chernobyl disaster, 1986

I won't comment on the visuals...

... however I will say that this quote...
With the help of a remote camera an intensely radioactive mass was found in the basement of Unit 4, more than two meters wide and weighing hundreds of tons, which they called “the elephant’s foot” for its wrinkled appearance.
...must be false.

Pure uranium, using the numbers we have, is 19.1 tonnes per M3 and the foot allegedly is composed of...
only a small percentage of fuel; the rest was melted concrete, sand, and core shielding that all melted and flowed together.
By comparison Lava is about 2.5 tonnes per M3.

I doubt the 'thing' even weighs 20 tonnes.
Critical Mass

The 1944 science fiction story that predicted the atomic bomb

I'm trying to find the actual story or at least some key quotes.

A lot of interesting stuff here, for instance...
In 1932 Harold Nicolson, diplomat and biographer (also the husband of Vita Sackville-West), published another early muscular disarmament novel, Public Faces; in it the British impose universal disarmament through their monopoly of atomic bombs delivered by rockets strongly resembling cruise missiles. Nicolson's weapons are far more powerful than those of Wells: one dropped off the coast of Florida creates a tidal wave which kills eighty thousand people, shifts the course of the Gulf Stream, and permanently alters the climate.
Also in the news; the Argentinian economics minister has recently declared...
talk of default "atomic nonsense,"...
Critical Mass

The 'image' that proves Atomic bombs are real (or at least their alleged fall out)...
Image.

Surely this is proof that will convince even the most skeptical cluesforum readers?

Not-so-secret atomic tests: Why the photographic film industry knew what the American public didn’t
Eastman Kodak investigated, and found something mighty peculiar: the corn husks from Indiana they were using as packing materials were contaminated with the radioactive isotope iodine-131 (I-131). Eastman Kodak at the time had some of the best researchers in the country on its team (the company even had its own nuclear reactor in the 1970s), and they discovered something that was not public knowledge: those farms in Indiana had been exposed to fallout from the 1945 Trinity Test in New Mexico -- the world's first atmospheric nuclear bomb explosions which ushered in the atomic age. Kodak kept this exposure silent.
It's a bizarre and dark chapter in the history of the United States; one where the government knowingly and wittingly exposed its people to dangerous levels of radiation and fallout. And rather than warn the populace where they thought it would fall, the only outside entities who knew were those making film. After all, you wouldn't want your holiday snaps to turn out all cloudy, would you?