Was J.F.K. murdered?

Global War deceptions & mass manipulation, fear-mongering terror schemes and propaganda in the Age of the Bomb
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

SimonJCP 4 Jun 13 2010, 11:36 PM wrote: I hope that we can put all of this behind us now, Simon.
Ok - case closed. I know we had been through this before - but your response had been rather ambiguous. Sorry for disrupting this thread.
http://www.septemberclues.org
freewayrickyross

Unread post by freewayrickyross »

in The Gemstone File it states that Aristotle Onassis had kennedies death faked and then kidnapped him and took his wife and his gun(the pentagon) and JFK lived in greece on a private island of onassis`s till he died. This was revenge for his and bobbies attack on organized crime which he was the boss of and through bootlegging became boss of Jo kennedy sr. who ask Onassis to get his son elected so they can serve his(Onassis and OC) purpose but after Joe SR had a stroke and was out of the picture his sons turned renegade on onassis, OC, and the heroin trade amongst others.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

freewayrickyross @ Jun 17 2010, 04:36 PM wrote: in The Gemstone File it states that Aristotle Onassis had kennedies death faked and then kidnapped him and took his wife and his gun(the pentagon) and JFK lived in greece on a private island of onassis`s till he died. This was revenge for his and bobbies attack on organized crime which he was the boss of and through bootlegging became boss of Jo kennedy sr. who ask Onassis to get his son elected so they can serve his(Onassis and OC) purpose but after Joe SR had a stroke and was out of the picture his sons turned renegade on onassis, OC, and the heroin trade amongst others.
That sounds like a compelling novel, but knowing what kind of gangsterism it takes to be President, not entirely in the realm of science fiction. Can you explain more please? What is this file? Where can it be found, and was it found drowning in a sea of misinfo?
SimonJCP

Unread post by SimonJCP »

freewayrickyross @ Jun 17 2010, 05:36 PM wrote: in The Gemstone File it states that Aristotle Onassis had kennedies death faked and then kidnapped him and took his wife and his gun(the pentagon) and JFK lived in greece on a private island of onassis`s till he died. This was revenge for his and bobbies attack on organized crime which he was the boss of and through bootlegging became boss of Jo kennedy sr. who ask Onassis to get his son elected so they can serve his(Onassis and OC) purpose but after Joe SR had a stroke and was out of the picture his sons turned renegade on onassis, OC, and the heroin trade amongst others.
Actually, the Gemstone File states that Howard Hughes was kidnapped, replaced by a double, and forced to live under captivity on an island by the Onassis organization. They say that Onassis then had Kennedy shot in Dallas by Lee Harvey Oswald, Jim Braden, Jimmy Fratianno, and Johnny Roselli.

I'd say the Gemstone File story is a ploy.
hoi.polloi

SimonJCP @ Jun 18 2010, 01:08 AM wrote:
freewayrickyross 4 Jun 17 2010, 05:36 PM wrote: in The Gemstone File it states that Aristotle Onassis had kennedies death faked and then kidnapped him and took his wife and his gun(the pentagon) and JFK lived in greece on a private island of onassis`s till he died. This was revenge for his and bobbies attack on organized crime which he was the boss of and through bootlegging became boss of Jo kennedy sr. who ask Onassis to get his son elected so they can serve his(Onassis and OC) purpose but after Joe SR had a stroke and was out of the picture his sons turned renegade on onassis, OC, and the heroin trade amongst others.
Actually, the Gemstone File states that Howard Hughes was kidnapped, replaced by a double, and forced to live under captivity on an island by the Onassis organization. They say that Onassis then had Kennedy shot in Dallas by Lee Harvey Oswald, Jim Braden, Jimmy Fratianno, and Johnny Roselli.

Can someone please link to their version of the "Gemstone File"?

I find those two very different stories hard to reconcile as coming from the same source.
freewayrickyross

Ya you are right about it being Hughes that was kidnapped but while i havent read it in a while (gemstone) i coyuld of sworn it was jfk also kidnapped i know roselli may have been part of the "surface" plot. the other stuff on jfk , onassis and Joe sr is in the gemstone file and of course its public fact that Jackie kennedy married Ari O soon after burying jfk becoming Jackie O
curiosly both there only sons died when small aircrafts they were piloting crashed under in my opinion suspicious circumstances
check this out for a laugh: http://books.google.com/books?id=oPQDAA ... os&f=false

and here`s a quick summary/outline of the gemstone file: http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/ha ... _files.htm
SimonJCP

Unread post by SimonJCP »

hoi.polloi @ Jun 18 2010, 12:21 PM wrote:
SimonJCP 4 Jun 18 2010, 01:08 AM wrote:
freewayrickyross 4 Jun 17 2010, 05:36 PM wrote: in The Gemstone File it states that Aristotle Onassis had kennedies death faked and then kidnapped him and took his wife and his gun(the pentagon) and JFK lived in greece on a private island of onassis`s till he died. This was revenge for his and bobbies attack on organized crime which he was the boss of and through bootlegging became boss of Jo kennedy sr. who ask Onassis to get his son elected so they can serve his(Onassis and OC) purpose but after Joe SR had a stroke and was out of the picture his sons turned renegade on onassis, OC, and the heroin trade amongst others.

Can someone please link to their version of the "Gemstone File"?

I find those two very different stories hard to reconcile as coming from the same source.
Here's the original Gemstone File, reproduced on a blog:
http://realgemstonefile.blogspot.com/

And yes, Freeway's TheForbiddenKnowledge link contains a shorter, compressed version and timeline of the events described in the Gemstone File.
freewayrickyross

here`s a book i found that postulates that kennedy`s assassination was a hoax that kennedy himself was in on, a slight of hand abdication
its called My God, I`m Hit: A Sherlock Holmes Approach to the Kennedy Incident on Elm Street here`s the website for the revised edition
http://mygodimhit.com/
hoi.polloi

SimonJCP @ Jun 4 2010, 04:49 PM wrote: The secret society inevitably implants a belief of "us-and-them" in the members' minds, and a desire to control/influence things to work in the favor of the covert organization. The "Us-And-Them" mindset that secret-society members have, of course, classifies "them" as all of society around them -- everything other than their club. In a school, this would be the rest of the student body. In an organization, this would be the rest of the co-workers. And an "Us-And-Them" mentality is inherently hostile, and is a one-way road to wanting more control for the "Us" and less for "Them".

This is the way a secret society is inevitably going to be.
Yes, that seems to be logical. I've never heard of any group of people - country, race, ethnicity, what-have-you - that does not consider themselves above others. It is probably dangerous to consider others before ourselves because we must watch out for numero uno as they say. But when any previously innocent group like this who is managing fairly well without deceiving and destroying their neighbor makes themselves secret, the secrecy becomes a part of the important aspect of the "us" and consequently so does the maintenance of that secrecy.

JFK may have said some things against secret societies and other apparent enemies, but this implies he was promoting an "us vs. them" mentality against them. It might be he wanted us to see him as someone who has no dark role as President, especially not a deceptive one, and someone who would be the perfect enemy of Israel's dark side, the Fed and underhanded groups. How could we actually ask for someone like that in real life? Today we should all think someone promising these things is ridiculous. And for good reason. If Ron Paul was fake-assassinated, how many people do you think it would draw into his "Re-LOVE-ution"?

I believe that it could have been a slight-of-hand trick. We've seen something happen recently where Burlusconi was acting in the flesh as though he were attacked. And it was clearly him with bad make up, and not an actor pretending to be him. The background of this scene appeared to me to be a stage backdrop screen with flood lights all around. This was just my impression. Imagine Burlusconi watching his attack video while they are editing it.

Imagine if you could actually use the person who was faking their death to create the scene. Imagine if Kennedy thrusted around like he was shot, Jackie climbed out of the car and the entire thing moved slow enough to be caught on film like a movie scene, which it is. Then, they stopped the camera, brought it into an editing studio, maybe Lookout Mountain like the nuke bomb videos that were edited there, and just fixed it up to be what we all have today: fake evidence of the official story.

This is not a terribly complicated thing to talk about. You don't really need a book like 'My God, I'm Hit!' to analyze the so-called evidence because the suspiciousness of the evidence has already been exposed by SimonJCP as talked about throughout this thread.

I am being persistent on this idea because ... how can somoene who helped the nation buy a bullshit story like the moon landings be a deeply responsible and good person who was fit to be President? Truman "set us up the bomb" with his damned CIA-Air Force plot. "All your base are belong to us."

Perhaps this whole deal with the CIA and Bushes and Permindex is just another way of saying big money deals were being made to create this fake event as a catalyst for much of the crap and fake news we have been seeing result today?

Quothe JFK, who started the Vietnam war: "Burma, Thailand, India, Japan, the Philippines and obviously Laos and Cambodia are among those whose security would be threatened if the Red Tide of Communism overflowed into Vietnam."

Seriously, we are meant to believe that a post-Truman president, after the CIA and Air Force had been working their black magic on America's government for years, could be "tricked" into war? Bull-patootie. You either see the reason for war or you do not. It seems to me more likely that JFK's act was to pretend to be as ignorant of US policy as the average American, just like it was Bush's act to pretend to be a crackhead when in fact he is a devious monster.
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

This is what JFK said in his Secret Society speech:

"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covet means for expanding it's sphere of influence..." etc.

If these were his own heartfelt sentiments it's unlikely he'd mistakenly say "covet" rather than "covert" when the entire intention and the context of the message is about an international subversive element. He's reading a script somebody handed him without even being conscious of the content.

And he's talking about Commies.
hoi.polloi

Good point, oz. JFK was probably as groomed and guided as every other dickhead in the office who couldn't speak for himself since ... who? Woodrow Wilson is often cited as the last real one ... or the first fake.

It makes a lot of sense to me that JFK was in over his head as an eager child of fortune who wanted to appease the Kennedy crime family by volunteering to represent them in that most famous oval of power.

When the 'ruling' class, who monitor the whole 'President' show, discovered that JFK was balking at certain hoops they were having the fictional role of President jump through, they decided they needed a better performer. LBJ was great at the masque - lapped it up with stylish simplicity. So it would be a logical replacement as JFK was quietly exited.

Just look at the guy. He has the same dumb expression as the phonies in the Apollo post-landing interviews. A pretty face who'll make the ladies swoon to the timidness with which he obediently reads his lines. I think he was conniving.

In all likelihood, JFK got some disguise, went to some estate and chillaxed for a while after his father had him removed. And if the criminal elements were really concerned about his reappearance, they could just kill him and nobody would know since he'd gone along so limply with the fake death scenario. He'd be 93 years old if he were still alive.

Question is ... why do all these Kennedys keep slipping away from the public theater?
hoi.polloi

Also, just to add to the 'mystery' of it all, it's curious to note that there's a story about Martha's Vineyard ... there are a lot of deaf people there.

A high rate of hereditary deafness was documented in Martha's Vineyard for almost two centuries. The island's deaf heritage cannot be traced to one common ancestor and is thought to have originated in the Weald, a region in the English county of Kent, prior to immigration. Researcher Nora Groce estimates that by the late 1800s, 1 in 155 people on the Vineyard was born deaf (0.7 percent), almost 20 times the estimate for the nation at large (1 in 2,730, or 0.04 percent).

Nobody to hear. Sounds like a physiologically enforced Omerta.

Officially, JFK, Jr.'s ashes were scattered off the coast of this island from the USS Briscoe in 1999. According to wickedpedia, the entire fleet was sent looking for JFK, Jr.'s downed aircraft by Clinton himself!

That ship recently sank after serving in Operation Iraqi Freedom firing cruise missiles at people.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Is that a neck-join like we've seen in the SIMS? There seems to be some discrepancies in the skin tones above and below the line!

The name "Kennedy" comes from the Irish, Ceann Eide (singular) or Cinn Eide (plural) meaning "Ugly Head".

"Theater" is probably a very good description of what was going on then and now!

I actually remember my mother crying when melon-head was offed!
hoi.polloi

It's taken me a while to process your comment, brianv.

My gut reaction is "No! JFK was filmed all the time, shot with cameras, etc. etc." but then I realize ... hm, this was during the advent of TV fakery.

First, let's be real. Every president gets their photos touched up perfectly for these kinds of public stills distributed across the country. It's some kind of military tradition to make the generals look good, too. It's also a royal tradition to get nice portraits done; nothing odd about that.

But then, I remember Licklider and MITRE and the whole mafia stories about them printing fake pictures of mob guys they "got" and ... well, I suppose fakery has been going on for a long time.

They say Obama is the 11th cousin of Bush or something like that. Makes you wonder. (For a while, I was presuming they were literally going to put digital blackface on Bush and pretend we had a new guy.)

Was JFK a sim ....? Hmm, I wouldn't go that far, no. Not necessarily. We can't prove otherwise, but there's an overwhelming body of evidence that he was a historical figure that created a lot of consequences in our society. I would say - though - that it's very likely that the Rockwell Collins people who put a man on the moon in a little box in your living room had been tinkering with the political system for a while to have such an important propaganda job. Non?

Who is to say just how deeply they'd screwed themselves into our government by the time Eisenhower nodded to his accomplices with the almost tongue-in-cheek "beware the military industrial complex" ... ? (Aye. Thanks, Ike. A little late for such comments.)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

hoi.polloi @ Jun 28 2010, 10:34 PM wrote: It's taken me a while to process your comment, brianv.

My gut reaction is "No! JFK was filmed all the time, shot with cameras, etc. etc." but then I realize ... hm, this was during the advent of TV fakery.

First, let's be real. Every president gets their photos touched up perfectly for these kinds of public stills distributed across the country. It's some kind of military tradition to make the generals look good, too. It's also a royal tradition to get nice portraits done; nothing odd about that.

But then, I remember Licklider and MITRE and the whole mafia stories about them printing fake pictures of mob guys they "got" and ... well, I suppose fakery has been going on for a long time.

They say Obama is the 11th cousin of Bush or something like that. Makes you wonder. (For a while, I was presuming they were literally going to put digital blackface on Bush and pretend we had a new guy.)

Was JFK a sim ....? Hmm, I wouldn't go that far, no. Not necessarily. We can't prove otherwise, but there's an overwhelming body of evidence that he was a historical figure that created a lot of consequences in our society. I would say - though - that it's very likely that the Rockwell Collins people who put a man on the moon in a little box in your living room had been tinkering with the political system for a while to have such an important propaganda job. Non?

Who is to say just how deeply they'd screwed themselves into our government by the time Eisenhower nodded to his accomplices with the almost tongue-in-cheek "beware the military industrial complex" ... ? (Aye. Thanks, Ike. A little late for such comments.)
Sorry Hoi, maybe I should have been clearer. No, I don't think JFK was a SIM as such, this photograph reminds me of those pentagon "hatsims" that have graced the board occasionaly. I would not dismiss the idea that his *ahem* death could have been staged as a global psyop, much like the "moon landings" and Kennedy himself being sequesterered away.

Do we have a definitive JFK? What he looked like I mean? Is there a possiblity that doubles were used? The zapruder film clearly shows that they had the technology then to portray events as they saw fit. I'm just exploring the possibilities!!