Was J.F.K. murdered?

Global War deceptions & mass manipulation, fear-mongering terror schemes and propaganda in the Age of the Bomb
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Probably before there was video fakery technology, it was more common to have look-alikes walking about in place of the President. Kings have done it. Saddam did it. So why should we be surprised if a double, dummy or actor was used for the infamous assassination clips?

Still, it does look an awful lot like the official JFK fellow. My guess is that his death was faked and he himself was a part of the act. Video and closed off streets are safe enough in a country as naive as USA is.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

I understand that JFK was shot by a Frenchman as follows:
In early 1960's several attempts to kill the French president took place. de Gaulle decided to infiltrate the terrorists to find out who paid them! The infltrator was very successful and became the star sniper of the terrorists = all attempts to kill de Gaulle failed. The terrorists were paid by US (i.e. Texas oil) interests that suggested that the French sniper also assisted another group put together (by some LBJ hoodlum) to kill JFK. The Frenchman agreed of course ... but told de Gaulle about his new assignment. de Gaulle in turn told FBI and JFK security to 'look out' at Dallas but we know what happened. Evidently de Gaulles people filmed the whole thing incl. the Frenchman (and others) killing JFK or look alike at Dallas. After that de Gaulle decided to withdraw French military from NATO command, etc, etc. It is said that French security forces of any kind spend 90% of their budgets on monitoring the USA, e.g. the upcoming US defeat/sudden retreat in Afghanistan. It seems French generals told former US COMISAF McChrystal just that at Paris in April this year with a RS reporter present and that McChrystal lost whatever sense he had and got drunk at an Irish pub at Paris. There are Irish pubs everywhere.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Another interesting take!
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

hoi.polloi @ Jul 1 2010, 09:46 PM wrote: Another interesting take!
Maybe the French Dallas movie from 1963 is shown to US states persons visiting Paris at regular intervals? France is the oldest ally of US. General Stanley McChrystal was in town in April and before him Robert Gates and Hillary C, all begging France, in vain, to assist in Afghanistan. It seems they were all told France just records the events. I wonder what they thought of the movie? Anyway, Mc Chrystal was fired, honorably??, soon afterwards (due to some RS report?) by Obama. It seems US is fast falling apart!
corsarino

Unread post by corsarino »

Hoi.polloi wrote:

My guess is that his death was faked and he himself was a part of the act

I'm not sure about JFK; I'll study it next days.

I guess exactly like you about lady D!

ciao
Rasta84

Unread post by Rasta84 »

Culto

Unread post by Culto »

Still, it does look an awful lot like the official JFK fellow. My guess is that his death was faked and he himself was a part of the act. Video and closed off streets are safe enough

The interactions between the 6 people in the limo are probably the key to debunking the JFK 'assassination'-hoax.
Here are 2 of the many visible interesting interactions:

1.) In Zapruder frames Z259 - Z267

It's best visible in this Youtube: move between 2.52 - 2.54,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MLc0udf_74

Nellie Connally opens some sort of bottle or 'cartridge' which causes a small flame (or an 'ignition') just behind John Connally's backhead.
Then a red fluid is ejected out of this 'bottle' and is sprayed upon John Connally's back.
In Z346 - Z358 Connally's 'blood-covered' back is visible as he turns towards Nellie.
It seems like this was to simulate John Connally's 'wounding', in similar way it has been done in the 'attack' on Berlusconi and Neda's 'shooting' in Iran.

2.) In Zapruder frames Z312 - Z328.

This fascinating GIF I took from The Assassination-Forum.
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/in ... 018.0.html

The purpose of this GIF was to analyse the infamous 'White Blob', visible in the yellow marker.
However, it also shows some very interesting interactions between JFK and Jackie.
At the start of this GIF, at Z312, clearly visible is a dark-coloured 'device' on JFK's cheek. Between Z312 and Z313 this device explodes.
It's obviously an explosion, because of the appearance of:
- a very clear flash right in front of Jackie's face
- a bright flame right between Jackie and John Connally, which clearly comes from the direction of the explosion
- a cloud of white/grey smoke, or the alleged infamous 'Brain Matter'.

Jackie's left hand is suspiciously close to that 'device' at the very moment of the explosion. Looks like she is holding it to JFK's cheek.
Probably it's a so-called 'squib', especially prepared for this very event.
Right after the explosion the device kind of 'rolls up' from JFK's cheek to his temple.
This device is supposed to simulate JFK's 'headwound'. At the same time, Jackie moves her right hand quickly to JFK's neck.
At the last frame (Z328) it's clearly visible that Jackie holds some kind of white 'cord' in her right hand.
Probably this cord is meant to secure the 'headwound'-device before JFK 'slumps' to the left.
So this was an astonishing crappy way to simulate the 'headwound'.

CONCLUSION
Both 9-11 and the JFK-'murder' were simulated events. There are numerous similarities in both events:
9-11:
Plane-shaped holes and lots of 'eye-witnesses' created the illusion of 2 planes hitting the WTC.
JFK:
Some red fluid, some squibs and lots of 'eye-witnesses' created the illusion of 2 bullets hitting JFK and Connally.

In both cases an immense quantity of disinfo and all kinds of decoy-stories tend to keep people away from The Big Lie, which is:
JFK was also a Vicsim....
Rasta84

Unread post by Rasta84 »

ozzybinoswald @ Jun 25 2010, 01:46 AM wrote: This is what JFK said in his Secret Society speech:

"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covet means for expanding it's sphere of influence..." etc.

If these were his own heartfelt sentiments it's unlikely he'd mistakenly say "covet" rather than "covert" when the entire intention and the context of the message is about an international subversive element. He's reading a script somebody handed him without even being conscious of the content.

And he's talking about Commies.
Yeah that whole speech was just a propaganda message about the 'red scare', not different than a speech about the Islamic terrorist threat today. It had nothing to do with the New World Order or whatever. I hate how people take snippets of stuff out of context like that. Jason Bermas has that clip in his recent movie implying that JFK was talking about 'the NWO'.

JFK wasn't a great guy, I think the gist of what happened was that he just wasn't as extreme as they wanted him to be and had a different vision of how to run the empire that conflicted with too many higher-ups. For example he refused to go through with the Operation Northwoods plan.
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

Nice thread guys!
The mainstream media still perpetuates one of the Biggest Farces in the History of this planet! EVERYTHING EVERY TV documentary,single gunman community of Pea Brained idiots(Many who have done complete 180's in their views towards what happening including the curator of the 6th floor museum) rely on that SMOKING GUN piece of Evidence to blame Oswald.. HELLO the ZAPRUDER FILM IS FAKE!
AND the Autopsy photos FAKE! Oswalds back yard photos FAKE! Even the Rifle is FAKE! But guys I hate to burst your bubble JFK's assassination WASN'T faked, one of my best friends great grandfather was Roy Kellerman the Secret Service agent in the passenger seat, he as well as Many Parkland doctors saw the Huge gaping wound in the back of the skull as well as the crew at Walter Reed! The man has been dead since Nov 22 1963!
Yours Truly
CJH
Senior Researcher JFKMI!
Brutal Metal

hoi.polloi @ Dec 13 2009, 09:33 PM wrote:
clemmie71 4 Dec 12 2009, 06:53 PM wrote: Someone will have fun chasing the truth down on this case. It’s obvious that Oswald was not JFK’s killer and the guilty party couldn’t afford to give him time to tell his story.

I spent a few minutes looking at Jack Ruby references online. Didn’t have time to download the Warren Commission report, but if someone has it, maybe they could look for JR’s SSN.

Jack Ruby was reported variously to have been born on 25 March 1911, or 25 April 1910, or 25 April 1911. Reportedly he was named Jacob Leon Rubenstein at birth. Reportedly he died on 3 January 1967. Some sources say he died in prison, some say he died in a hospital. Many sources ask the question, who was he, really?

The Ask.com search results page shows a Wikipedia link followed by a few words stating his birth name to be Jacob Rubenstein, but on the Wikipedia page itself his birth name is stated as Jack Leon Rubenstein. So, sometime after Ask.com’s robot last crawled over the Wikipedia page, the page was revised. Wonder why.

There is no SSDI record for a Jack Ruby, Jacob Rubenstein or Jack Rubenstein who died in 1967 or in Texas. Curiously, one Jacob Rubenstein born 1 July 0000 (year of birth unknown) died in March 1963 in an unspecified location per report issued from the District of Columbia.

Two different mug shots of Jack Ruby, one from the police and one from the sheriff, had the eyes subtly obscured or blurred.

In the late 1960’s, European newspapers printed an interview with an employee of the prison where JR was supposedly incarcerated (I realize this is anecdotal evidence and I don’t have a citation, sorry). He stated that JR didn’t actually serve his time in prison and that he was freed under a different name. This tallies with the story told by former CIA employee Frank Sneppes, author of Decent Interval, who said that Jack Ruby did not die in 1967 and that he had been given a new identity by the CIA (cited from the Covert History blog).

Too interesting!!!
That is interesting. Was LHO a sim??
Not exactly Sir, BUT Jack White the JFK photographic expert who I as well as Many in the research community hold in the highest regard, has uncovered pretty solid evidence that there were two men posing as Oswald, have you ever seen Jack's picture "The Many Faces of Oswald"? He also found large discrepencies with height and weight on different ID's. There's also pictures of Lee in Russia soon after his first child with Morena was born that Jack proved as Fake, he was holding a toy baby?? For what reason we don't know??
I notice you guys often site James Fetzer as a shady character in the whole 911 subject, just curious why?? He's done Amazing work on JFK and his books "Murder in Dealey Plaza" and "The Great Zapruder Film Hoax" are two of the BEST ever done PERIOD! Sorry if I step on toes but I think he's a solid guy!!
OK I feel like I'm gonna be bombarded with links hammering this man so bring em on I can take it, haha! :D
Brutal Metal

SimonJCP @ Jan 18 2010, 08:16 PM wrote: Lee Harvey Oswald spoke at a Jesuit study house in Alabama during the summer of 1963. He was invited by his cousin, Eugene Murret -- a Jesuit. The "Murret" side of Oswald's family was staunchly Roman Catholic.
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/parnell/ce2649.htm

Here, Oswald spoke about favorably of Russia. Were the Jesuits setting him up? Considering that Oswald was not particularly religious, he seems to be an odd choice as a speaker. Did the Jesuits order Eugene Murret to have Oswald speak favorably of Russian Communism at their fortress in Alabama? This would further establish him as a "leftist nut".

At this point, it has been proven that Oswald was an agent of the ONI, CIA, FBI, and US Customs. All four agencies being created and run by Jesuit agents, I think it's quite clear that Oswald was manipulated by the Jesuit Order and it's intelligence community all his life.

He was also "handled" by:
James Angleton (Knight of Malta, Jesuit agent, CIA Chief, CIA-Mossad liason)
David Ferrie (Jesuit-schooled, Jesuit agent, CIA asset/operative, Marcello Henchman)
Clay Shaw (Knight of Malta, Jesuit agent, CIA officer, Former Trade Mart director)
W. Guy Banister (Freemason, JBS member, Minuteman, FBI/CIA/ONI, Jesuit agent)
The Paines (Had intimate links to the Jesuit Intelligence Community)
George De Mohrenschildt (Tied to the Jesuit Intelligence Community and Jesuit Bush)

Oswald was stationed at Atsugi Air Force Base, a hot-spot for the CIA and the CIA/Military's MKULTRA projects.
You left out the MAIN GUY, David A. Phillips! also cancer researcher Oxner,and the Reilly coffee company..
Brutal Metal

freewayrickyross @ Jun 24 2010, 10:45 PM wrote: here`s a book i found that postulates that kennedy`s assassination was a hoax that kennedy himself was in on, a slight of hand abdication
its called My God, I`m Hit: A Sherlock Holmes Approach to the Kennedy Incident on Elm Street here`s the website for the revised edition
http://mygodimhit.com/
TOTAL BS!!
Brutal Metal

Culto 4 Jul 21 2010, 10:23 AM wrote:
Still, it does look an awful lot like the official JFK fellow. My guess is that his death was faked and he himself was a part of the act. Video and closed off streets are safe enough

The interactions between the 6 people in the limo are probably the key to debunking the JFK 'assassination'-hoax.
Here are 2 of the many visible interesting interactions:

1.) In Zapruder frames Z259 - Z267

It's best visible in this Youtube: move between 2.52 - 2.54,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MLc0udf_74

Nellie Connally opens some sort of bottle or 'cartridge' which causes a small flame (or an 'ignition') just behind John Connally's backhead.
Then a red fluid is ejected out of this 'bottle' and is sprayed upon John Connally's back.
In Z346 - Z358 Connally's 'blood-covered' back is visible as he turns towards Nellie.
It seems like this was to simulate John Connally's 'wounding', in similar way it has been done in the 'attack' on Berlusconi and Neda's 'shooting' in Iran.

2.) In Zapruder frames Z312 - Z328.

This fascinating GIF I took from The Assassination-Forum.
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/in ... 018.0.html

The purpose of this GIF was to analyse the infamous 'White Blob', visible in the yellow marker.
However, it also shows some very interesting interactions between JFK and Jackie.
At the start of this GIF, at Z312, clearly visible is a dark-coloured 'device' on JFK's cheek. Between Z312 and Z313 this device explodes.
It's obviously an explosion, because of the appearance of:
- a very clear flash right in front of Jackie's face
- a bright flame right between Jackie and John Connally, which clearly comes from the direction of the explosion
- a cloud of white/grey smoke, or the alleged infamous 'Brain Matter'.

Jackie's left hand is suspiciously close to that 'device' at the very moment of the explosion. Looks like she is holding it to JFK's cheek.
Probably it's a so-called 'squib', especially prepared for this very event.
Right after the explosion the device kind of 'rolls up' from JFK's cheek to his temple.
This device is supposed to simulate JFK's 'headwound'. At the same time, Jackie moves her right hand quickly to JFK's neck.
At the last frame (Z328) it's clearly visible that Jackie holds some kind of white 'cord' in her right hand.
Probably this cord is meant to secure the 'headwound'-device before JFK 'slumps' to the left.
So this was an astonishing crappy way to simulate the 'headwound'.

CONCLUSION
Both 9-11 and the JFK-'murder' were simulated events. There are numerous similarities in both events:
9-11:
Plane-shaped holes and lots of 'eye-witnesses' created the illusion of 2 planes hitting the WTC.
JFK:
Some red fluid, some squibs and lots of 'eye-witnesses' created the illusion of 2 bullets hitting JFK and Connally.

In both cases an immense quantity of disinfo and all kinds of decoy-stories tend to keep people away from The Big Lie, which is:
JFK was also a Vicsim....
Yeah of COURSE this clip is a simulated event cause it's been FAKED!
A real version of the Kill exists, Dan Rather was one of the people to see it on Nov 22 and he initialy said the limo came to a complete stop and there were 6-8 shots.
A French reporter claimed to have seen it in the 90's but would not produce or reveal his source.. uncovering it would send this case into the stratosphere!!
This is the question I always ask my friend Jeffrey that runs JFKMI when I haven't sent an e-mail in a long time.. "Anybody find the tape yet?" haha!!

POST BELOW MOVED BY ADMIN FROM THE MEMORIAL SCAMS THREAD:
pegcarter 4 Nov 2 2009, 02:15 AM wrote:

The argument that the families would agitate for Justice doesn't necessarily hold up: Look at the Kennedys! Somebody got paid off!

WRONG! RFK Knew what happened to his brother and how it was carried out, there was nothing he or his family could do, that was evident on Nov 24 when LBJ ordered all personal belongs of the slain President and first lady removed from the white house, there's even TV news footage showing JFK's oval office chair getting carried out the front door, hhmm?? Why on the eve of that fateful day did J Edgar Hoover(head of the FBI),Nixon,LBJ and his Texas Cronies meet at Oil Baron Clint Murchisons mansion? And why was George Herbert Walker Bush(at the time employed by the CIA) seen outside AND pictured next to the Book depository moments after the motorcade sped through Dealey? Connect the dots lady!!
AND RFK was assassinated by a brainwashed Fall Guy (Sirhan) that was under the mind control of Clandestine factions of our own Gov't, that pretty damm close to FACT at this point in time!
I see in lots of past threads that this lady is a thorn on your side so I thought I'd give her a little jab!! haha!
I'm honored to be here Guys and will ingest all your vast knowledge!!
Culto

Unread post by Culto »

Brutal Metal Posted: Jul 22 2010, 06:24 AM
A real version of the Kill exists,

What could have been, according to you, the purpose of publishing this world-famous FAKED clip

which blatantly shows the JFK 'assassination-event' was a grotesque hoax?
Brutal Metal

Culto 4 Jul 22 2010, 06:58 PM wrote: Brutal Metal Posted: Jul 22 2010, 06:24 AM
A real version of the Kill exists,

What could have been, according to you, the purpose of publishing this world-famous FAKED clip

which blatantly shows the JFK 'assassination-event' was a grotesque hoax?
What are you saying it didn't happen at all? If that's your viewpoint I won't be able to get in a further debate with you, that's something I just can't or won't agree to no matter what simulated vid clips you post.. Sorry...