Engineering disease

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
Peter

Re: Engineering 'disease'

Unread post by Peter »

Thanks, I'll give those things a try. I first needed reading glasses in my 40s. Now in 50s and I've needed progressively stronger glasses. Now I even need (less powerful) glasses for longer sight. I find $3 glasses from ebay give perfect clarity so I don't really understand the point of expensive opticians, but I loathe wearing glasses.

Otherwise perfect health. I've been to a Doctor a couple of times in the last 10 years, I was doubtful of their prescriptions, and the problems cleared up naturally on their own or, phrased differently, through mind and body (as I didn't take the prescribed drugs). Therefore next time I won't mildly panic, I'll just relax and wait a few days.
Peter

Unread post by Peter »

The medical farce gives itself away without realizing.

Both times I returned for my final doctor's appointment beaming with joy and wanting to share the good news and information and expecting them to be interested and question me as to how I cured myself much faster than usual. They were uninterested and angry that I had disobeyed their instructions, and got rid of me in less than a minute.
agraposo

Unread post by agraposo »

Peter » 01 Jun 2017, 10:49 wrote:the problems cleared up naturally on their own
I could refer similar personal cases, as I don't take any pills.

Six months ago I was suffering from a slight constipation and uncomfortable eructations, nothing serious, but I decided to reduce my food intake by 50% and take only vegetable soups and fruit meals. In less than a day, my body immediately started a healing crisis (what doctors would label as 'disease'). I got headache and a mild fever that lasted 8 days. In that time I had no evacuations. Then I had my first bowel movement and the fever went down a little bit. I followed this routine for 7 days more until the fever disappeared on its own.

After two weeks of healing crisis, I lost about 20 pounds of weight, and then I resumed my usual food intake. In a few days I regained my usual weight, but the bowel and stomach problems had disappeared as if by magic. Incidentally, a eczema I was suffering in my ears also disappeared completely. And all this without a pill!

I will not explain in detail the theory behind the healing crises, there is ample literature with hundreds of cases of self-healing. I wish only to mention that 'disease', as labeled by doctors, and there are several dozens of thousands of 'diseases', is in reality the body effort to regain health, or normal state. By taking pills, the symptoms are suppressed, but the body is not healed. After years of interfering with the natural ability of the body to heal, the consequence will be chronic disease, like cancer, arthritis or diabetes.

Still, some people would think that pills are necessary in some cases. I would ask them: do you trust more the doctors and their treatments than your natural self-healing power (as demonstrated in wounds, for example)?

It's a matter of choice, but if you trust the charlatans (doctors), at the end you will lose the game!
aa5

Unread post by aa5 »

The glasses/optometrist scam is a good one. Every year >90% of the population where I live has to go and spend $500-$1000 at the optometrist and their eyesight progressively weakens each year.

Why we are inventing all of these 'jobs', is that in the age of machinery, and now the age of programmable machinery, there just is not a need for most people to work. With 1-2% of the working population on the farms we can provide enough food to make everyone in the country obese. Logging, mining, metallurgy, shipping all take a fraction of the labor that they used to. Concrete, steel & glass buildings can be constructed today that won't need to be replaced anytime soon.

Our economic system is not designed to function in a society where only a fraction of the available labor is needed.
aa5

Unread post by aa5 »

Peter » May 30th, 2017, 1:52 am wrote:
aa5 » September 22nd, 2016, 5:09 am wrote:When I was young, people who found themselves having trouble focusing their eyes, were given 'corrective glasses'(blacked out glasses with a bunch of holes punched through them, cost $5). These glasses are like hitting the gym for your eyes and after a few days wearing them, normal vision was regained.

Since I saw people use these corrective glasses, and regain normal focus a few days later - the industry is going to need a helluva good reason for why they are not using those corrective glasses today.
You can get temporary focus improvement by the same principle by making a small hole with your fingers and looking through that.

However surely if these glasses worked for long term correction they would have taken off and we'd all be using them? They are available cheaply on eBay but if something so cheap and simple worked I would expect it to spread exponentially by word of mouth.

Edit: I am going to give them a try nevertheless as I hate glasses so much.

:D Imo its precisely because the solution is so cheap and simple that it could never take off. Its like a chiropractor who had a vast knowledge and technique so that she could fix your back in 1 session. She would quickly run out of clients, and then have to leave chiropractic work for some other profession so she could pay her bills. Thus her vast knowledge and technique would soon be lost, as her efforts and energies were focused on her new career.

She could not even start a college like a 4 year college where students paid to go, if it was a simple technique. And even if a complex technique few would go to that college if there was 0 chance of making a profession out of it once complete.

Maybe she could write a book about it and sell it online or something. But since there is so little money this way, how would it even be promoted.
agraposo

aa5 » 01 Jun 2017, 18:18 wrote:The glasses/optometrist scam is a good one.
Dentistry is another good one, although different. It's possible to regain good sight when there are refractive problems, but how do you revert a rotten tooth? No way! The only solution is to extract the tooth or replace it with an artificial one, and that costs a lot of money, because we have so many teeth.

So, dentists make a good job repairing our rotten teeth, but why on earth don't they tell the people how to avoid rotten teeth?

Simple answer: they don't now it. Even if they knew it, it's not their business to help the people avoid rotten teeth, only to repair them.

Instead, their profession has invented the lie that brushing your teeth three times per day and using fluoride toothpaste you can prevent caries. This is completely false! as everyone gets rotten teeth.

The solution is to avoid completely manufactured or processed foods since we are born. The conclusion is that to have healthy teeth, and healthy body, we must reject our modern industrialized way of living, and that means a crumble of our modern society. I don't see a solution to this problem in the near future, anyway, but we must suffer all the scourges of modern civilization. And doctors exist to alleviate our health problems, in the short term, and make a good amount of money of it.
aa5

Unread post by aa5 »

I believe the solution will be a national dividend, from the central bank pumping in quantitative easing. I've believed this since ~2003. The first aspect of my prediction that interest rates would go to 0%, and then the central bank would have to print vast amounts of money each month and the government spend it into the economy to prevent deflation - this part has happened.

Because I am a libertarian people think my ideas will always be capitalist. But for profit business and even jobs are just one of any number of ways people can work together voluntarily. It so happened that this was an effective way to organize in the industrial era, so (relatively) free societies migrated to this way of organization. And indeed its not like any one type of way that people organize together is going to disappear, just some will rise while others decline.

Already in my city, the majority of adults do not work or run businesses as their main source of income. There are old age pensions, disability payments, welfare, housing support, food stamps, heating subsidy, health care subsidies, primarily from the state. Others are simply living off of the increasing house and asset prices, caused by bringing interest rates to near 0.

These changes won't stop the various scams anytime soon. But they do allow people with integrity a means to live without actively participating in the scams. Which is a big step. I see a lot of people like government workers, where their whole careers are non-valuable to society, and often even damaging to society, but those jobs are how they pay their mortgages and bills.
agraposo

aa5 » 02 Jun 2017, 03:22 wrote:I believe the solution will be a national dividend, from the central bank pumping in quantitative easing.
I don't understand an iota of economy or finance, what I'm saying is that the food and pharmaceutical industries do harm to people's health. When people realize that because they have a hole in their faces (called mouth), they can't swallow all the manufactured products sold in the supermarkets, and all the pills sold in pharmacies, then people will have good health. If, as a consequence, those industries go bankrupt, the economy will suffer, but first is people's health, no?
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

"Our economic system is not designed to function in a society where only a fraction of the available labor is needed"

Automation doesn't make human labor obsolete, it merely transfers it elsewhere Aa5 :)
aa5

Unread post by aa5 »

Some times in history automation/rising productivity, freed up labor so that it could be redeployed to other endeavors.

I think today automation has moved beyond that, and is reducing the demand for most peoples labor across the board. As evidence of this, I look at the falling real wages for most people, this is from supply and demand. Meanwhile for the top couple percent in iq and capability there is lots of competition from firms for their labor, so rising wages.

For average iq people, the only real middle class jobs are in the expanding governments. Eg.. in the public health programs. To staff a hospital for 24 hour a day, 7 days a week, takes a huge number of employees. And these are good paying jobs like nurses and doctors and administration staff. Even in the USA today more than 50% of health spending is by the government. In Europe it tends to be around 75%.

Whether half of what they are doing like operations makes any sense, millions of people depend for their livelihoods on continuing to do those operations.
agraposo

Simon, you live in Italy.

What do you think of this?

Italy makes 12 vaccinations compulsory for children
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39983799

Are there really protests in Italy against that law?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPEVJSM8tbA
agraposo

Enough has been said in this thread about chemotherapy and its dangers. I was shocked to know about a new study that concludes that chemotherapy (neoadjuvant type) induces metastasis when treating breast cancer in animals and persons. Although the study is of small size, and does not contradict chemotherapy in general, I was unable to find any reference of the study in spanish media!

http://stm.sciencemag.org/content/9/397/eaan0026

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... -says.html
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

agraposo » July 28th, 2017, 2:19 pm wrote:Simon, you live in Italy.

What do you think of this?

Italy makes 12 vaccinations compulsory for children
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39983799

Are there really protests in Italy against that law?
Dear Agraposo,

I think it sucks & stinks to utter high heaven. To force people to vaccinate their kids is - uh well - undemocratic (to put it as mildly as possible)... Yes, of course people are protesting - I personally don't know anyone who is supportive of this sham. As it is, I have (mild) hopes that the whole thing is going to implode on itself - when too many parents won't comply. As ever the optimist I remain...
agraposo

Thanks, Simon.

On the other hand, Sweden bans mandatory vaccinations:

http://yournewswire.com/sweden-mandatory-vaccinations/

referring to this swedish report:

http://www.thenhf.se/riksdagen-rostade- ... nmotioner/

What are the globalists psycopaths playing with?

Hey! this is the 60000 post of the forum :)
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

agraposo » July 28th, 2017, 8:15 pm wrote:Thanks, Simon.

On the other hand, Sweden bans mandatory vaccinations:

http://yournewswire.com/sweden-mandatory-vaccinations/
Woah! I'm no 'nationalist' by any means - nor do I ever brag of being a crossbreed (Norwegian/Swedish) Scandinavian - but in this case I'm rather pleased and proud of my fellow countrymen!

Could a vaccine-war break out between Sweden and the rest of Europe?

Hey, we could ask Big Pharma to finance it! :P

(And if Sweden wins, they will get to inoculate an ebola-'vaccine' into the butts of the Big Pharma clowns!)