Engineering disease

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
Peter

Re: Engineering 'disease'

Unread post by Peter »

Sharpstuff says "In the event, I will no longer participate in this thread as it is going nowhere positive."

That's good news tbh. Your last post (from which I took the above sentence) was incomprehensible, and people who are unable to bend an inch in the light of new info are boring to read.
Last edited by Peter on Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peter

Unread post by Peter »

As I annoyed someone talking about our ancient past earlier: I mention evolution sometimes because in this world of hoaxes and disconnect I think it's essential to work out what we are. A Catholic once told me that Catholic scientists mostly believe in evolution but just think that God started it all off. Who knows, that might be right, but it shows that the two are not incompatible. I have found that the most intelligent believers don't believe in the literal exactness of biblical time spans. (Just as well, as there is so much that is contradictory it would make a true literalist go mad).
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear sharpstuff,

that last post of yours was truly messy. Since you are the OP of this thread, I find it odd that you would be so careless with regards to your own thread.

A couple of members have been mailing me in private suggesting I lock this thread for a while as it has, for some reason, triggered some quite uncharacteristic bickering and ill-feelings between our forum members which, allow me to say, I deplore. Perhaps a little "let's-all-be-nice-coz-it's-xmas" rest is in order.

See, the last thing I wish for this forum to 'generate and diffuse' - is anxiety, in any of its forms or shapes. This thread has, alas, not met this criteria.

I also have to say that I never imagined this forum featuring dietary theories / or counseling of any kind. On the other hand, I'll admit to have read almost every single post here (as the coscientious moderator that I am...) - and even with a fair amount of interest, since I'm getting on with the years - and hope to live as long as possible on this beautiful planet. However, don't get me wrong: I am well aware that the Nutwork (and their Big Pharma buddies) conspire to engineer diseases - for their own profit. In this view, exposing their execrable antics here on this forum is not a bad thing.

Now, since I've been eating - and always have been - pretty much EVERY KIND of food that has been mentioned on this thread, including canned sardines (as well as fasting for days on various occasions) while keeping reasonably fit and healthy, I will just pray the Heavens that I may keep doing so for another few decades - without turning into a vegetable all-too-early.

This said, season's greetings to all - and keep fit as best you can ! :)

PianoRacer
____

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by PianoRacer »

Darwin, Pasteur or Fleming did not pop up out the earth like potatoes, do you agree? They were the product of a profound transformation for the better.
Evolution? Pasteurization? Antibiotics? These are your examples of scientific progress that were "the product of a profound transformation for the better"? Wow, no wonder you dislike the open discussion of scientific fraud on this site - you are still thoroughly indoctrinated in the ridiculous mythos of the cult of modern "psience"!

These people were liars and frauds. Darwin's "theory" is absurd and nonsensical. Go watch Berlinski utterly destroy Darwin's "theory" with panache and wit:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qx0doX8eXE
[Darwinism is] a kind of amusing 19th-century collection of anecdotes that is utterly unlike anything we see in the serious sciences.
Some relevant quotes from the interview that I think applies to some other things you said:
We don't know anything about the progress of science. As far as we can tell it depends on unique unrepeatable events, the confluence of genius and inspiration, and in between those events there is a lot of patient work on the accumulation of data. It's not even clear that science is progressing, it may be moving in a circular pattern, an ever deeper entrenchment of a single set of ideas.
I don't think we should make any large claims about the progress of science, we understand science as little as we understand the cosmos.
Pasteur recanted his ideas on his deathbed and the "pasteurization" process has greatly contributed to the chronic malnutrition of the human race.
On his deathbed Pasteur, who once said that germs created illness and that the human body is sterile – basically a blank slate free of germs, then made his final statements admitting and condemning his “Germ Theory” and said, “Bernard was right. The microbe is nothing; the milieu is everything.”
I don't know much about Fleming but I do know how terribly destructive antibiotics can be. They are purported to have saved many lives, but the same has been said of vaccines and I know for a fact that that is a complete and utter lie. I would never willingly take antibiotics.

The scientific method is sound and a good tool for obtaining knowledge. Modern "science" has very, very little to do with it. Like most good things, the idea of science has been co opted by evil people and the end result is the exact opposite of what science is supposed to achieve - namely, the spread of destructive lies and the obliteration of truth.

It baffles me that people with the courage and perspicacity to see through the lies of 9/11, NASA, nuclear weapons, etc. can be so fooled by the ridiculous nonsense peddled by the likes of Darwin, Pasteur and their ilk.

Frankly, you'd be much better off having ignorance of the former and knowledge of the latter. There is literally nothing actionable that an individual can do about the "media hoax" topics that are the main subject of this forum. On the other hand, knowledge of the depravity and faith-based nature of the modern food and medical systems could save your life or the life of a loved one.

I'll take the cure for cancer (which I posted here to the sound of deafening silence) over the truth about 9/11 any day of the week. The media lies - events are faked - this has been proven beyond any shadow of a doubt at this point. Further analysis is beating a dead horse. Instead of constantly asking the question "was the most recent nonsensical [mass shooting/infrastructure collapse/NASA tale] faked yet again?", we should be asking "what other, more important things have we been lied to about?"

I guess for some it is safer to focus on lies (and truths) that are completely outside of our control or influence. As I wrote in my cancer post, people don't actually want to know the truth about cancer, and I completely understand why. As painful as it is to watch someone die slowly and painfully of cancer (or more accurately, the modern, barbaric "treatment" for cancer), it's actually worse to watch someone die slowly and painfully of cancer when you know you very likely could save their life if they could actually bring themselves to open their minds to logic and evidence instead of the faith-based authority of their medical priests.

EDIT: Also, just for the record, and not even remotely surprisingly, Fleming was a Freemason:

https://www.ugle.org.uk/about-freemason ... er-fleming

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXz4Nk6rlH4

Darwin's grandfather was as well, and I have little doubt that Charlie's apple didn't fall too far from the family tree:

http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/biography/dar ... win_e.html
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Just to clarify, I don't necessarily want to defend science, I just find myself doing so on here. It you guys' fault. :mellow:
Darwin was a fraud, a freemason voted to robbing humanity of their cherished harmonic relationship with God and Nature?
1) such relationship was not harmonious , it was a struggle and our traditions or spiritual ambitions didn't always help. People were kind of annoyed with their priests being incapable of logically explaining pretty much anything that could be observed.
2) freemaaonry is everywhere, mostly to give white men a career. But when Darwin sat observing nature was he being a freemason or an observer of nature? And Leonardo? And Galileo? All malicious frauds? Any chance they were people like you and me trying to shed some light on the mysteries?
3)as I said before, all scientific discoveries are flawed and waiting to be contradicted. This doesn't necessarily mean that they have been purposefully designed to dupe humanity.
4) humans malnourished? Antibiotics bad? Do you ever look around in the world or do you see everything through your computer? Sure I avoid antibiotics or vaccines if I can, but i am intellectually honest enough to recognize how incredibly powerful and trasformational these things have been.
Unless you think all these millions of people are around despite antibiotics or hygiene or the processing of food. Just by chance, I suppose, we have multiplied and live longer lives?
I remember reading of that doctor who found out how necessary it was to wash your hands when operating or treating patients. This led to the observation of the microbes and parasites that caused death in children touched by the hands of medical practitioners who had no idea of what hygiene was. That doctor was shunned for his ideas, not because of some conspiracy but because we are all prone to go with what we already know. Eventually truth and logic prevailed. This happened a couple of centuries ago.
You now wash your hands, don't you? Why?
And don't you also, see in nature how selective of fitness traits all creatures are? It's incredibly obvious too see, right? Do you think you would even see this, hadn't it been for Darwin?
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Summer break at CF is over. I love it. Thank you for so many interesting thoughts, stemmed from my less interesting one. I like to put things out there to get a discussion going. But I still find my tidbit interesting – That Kubrick and Clarke (“father of the communication satellite”) had “How the solar system was won” as a working title of 2001. But let’s just leave it that.

I would like to write a very long answer, but don’t have the time now. That Youtube about Darwinism was interesting. I agree that Darwinism is problematic and don’t qualify as a scientific theory. But I disagree with the speaker that Kepler and Newton are examples of good science and the implication that a mathematical abstraction constitutes scientific proof. As Simon have laid out to us, Keplers planetary motion equations can be seen as a description of how an object moving in a circular orbit would appear to move when viewed from the side. The appearance of the object slowing down is because it is moving towards or away from us in its circular orbit. And let us also remember that Kepler falsified Brahes observations to make them fit the Copernican model. Why he did, we will most likely never find out, but it’s been shown that he did. http://articles.adsabs.harvard.edu//ful ... 7.000.html

As for Pianoracers view on what we should devote our limited time and attention to, I could not agree more. Health is the foundation for every human activity, and if we follow the official guidelines - Eat less, run more and take your prescriptions, we will have less of it. Modern medicine is a scam, and it has been that way for a very long time. If you are subject to a severe accident, your chances of survival and recovery are much greater today because of improved trauma care. But if you suffer from a so called western disease like diabetes, cancer or dementia, our health care will worsen your condition and the likely reason you got sick in the first place was because you followed general health advice. And this is something many people in the “conspiracy scene” will not accept, and if they do they often fall prey to what I regard as disinformation. There are quite a few medical “Ace Bakers” and “Jim Fetzers” out there, and understandably so. If we accept the notion that the Nutwork are psychopaths that want not only less for us, but also less of us, medicine is an important area right?

As for cancer, vaccines and antibiotics I can only but wholeheartedly agree Pianoracer. And we suffer seriously from the Cassandra complex when we are unable to save to ones we truly care for, even though we know that we can. It is a horrible situation to find oneself in. I have also investigated cancer and other metabolic diseases and the cure is fasting and a carbohydrate and protein free diet just as Thomas Seyfried stresses. Cancer is not a disease, but a part of our immune response that fights off acute infection by encapsulating and suffocating it. And if we leave it to do its job, and refrain from adding more fuel to the infection by ingesting carbohydrates and protein that will turn into sugar, the body will heal itself.

Vaccines are neither safe nor effective. We all know vaccines have side effects, and we probably suspect some serious side effects like Autism are covered up by the “greedy Big Pharma”. But what we can’t see because of the wall of tears in this area, is that vaccines are useless. Immunization does not work. Period. So why risk serious side effects when the benefit is zero?

Antibiotics. I must admit I am not fully up to speed in this area, but I find it very likely that antibiotics in general do more harm than good. Colloidal silver is a product I find remarkably effective for treating small wounds and skin spots. It is a potent antibiotic that not only fights bacteria but also fungal growth as opposed to regular antibiotics. I also see the propaganda and disinfo train having Collodial silver on board (Google it and find the blue smurf :-) which strengthens my notion that this is a safe and effective product.

All the best dear Cluesforumers and have a great autumn. Looking forward to more interesting discussions and research /Patrik

Edit, I just have to comment on this interesting piece by you nonhocapito:
Those traditional sciences however struggled for millennia to figure out the nature of almost everything they observed. And because their science was based on their traditions, they were absolutely incapable to rethink their premises or to share their discoveries or to put them to the test. Imagine having a conversation about the Tychos with a Mayan priest. You think you'd get out of that one alive? Think again. You'd be disharmonious alright. Not even with Dante or Aristotle you'd be successful, precisely because their idea of the world was shaped by their intellectual prejudice, to a much higher degree than the so-evil scientists you have to face today.
This is the exact problem we have with the science of today and they will never change stance on things like the Copernican model. And we would be fools to think otherwise. No matter how much evidence is laid before them, this will never happen. We have “rocket science”. The problem is not that it’s difficult to understand, but that it’s impossible because it defies fundamental laws of physics. But that doesn’t stop them from receiving grants. Admitting to it would however.

And I think our past rulers was just as politically aware as todays. If you cut out a mans tongue you will only show that you are afraid of what he has to say. If someone said something damning publicly in the Mayan culture it would be ignored or laughed at and then perhaps dealt with secretly.
Last edited by patrix on Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

patrix » August 17th, 2018, 5:02 am wrote:Cancer is not a disease, but a part of our immune response that fights off acute infection by encapsulating and suffocating it. And if we leave it to do its job, and refrain from adding more fuel to the infection by ingesting carbohydrates and protein that will turn into sugar, the body will heal itself.
What is called "cancer" is nothing more than a result from an overly acidic lymphatic system. This system surrounds every one of the cells in the body. Lymph collects the cellular wastes to be removed from the body. When the exit channels from the body are blocked (mainly the kidneys), then the lymph gets blocked up and stagnant. This stagnant lymph around the cells turns acidic from the accumulated cellular wastes. Try holding some Coca-cola in your mouth for a few minutes, and then you can begin to imagine what it would be like for your cells to be living in it's own waste matter. Witness a baby not being changed in a timely manner, as well. Anyway, these accumulated wastes are the cause of one's bodily discomforts that many people have been calling a disease, by one name or another. All of this is simply reversed by removing the cause, which is to remove oneself from taking in acid-ash forming substances in their daily life.

I have pointed to the teachings of Robert Morse ND on YouTube a few times on this board. ICfreely went into detail starting at this post in November 2016. Using one's own reasoning, after obtaining all of the facts that pertain, would lead one to give this serious consideration, at the very least. Remember to not avoid a fact because it seems inconvenient to one's own conditioning or preferred way of seeing things.
patrix wrote: I also see the propaganda and disinfo train having Collodial silver on board (Google it and find the blue smurf :-) which strengthens my notion that this is a safe and effective product.

I've seen several times at a weekly class someone who had an unmistakably blue tinge of his skin. I was told that he takes colloidal silver. (Yes, this is obviously anecdotal.) Dr. Morse has plenty to say about the use of anti-biotics, but I'll leave it to you to do the research.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I do understand this is anecdotal.

Colloidal silver, when made at home, should be made with very specific conditions. Buying commercial colloidal silver is not the answer unless you are willing to test its contents for yourself. I shouldn't make any health recommendation on the forum but it is my understanding that it is a powerful anti-microbial with many uses — the solution will contain impurities or form overly large silver spheroids if done improperly. But for many of those that manufacture it safely it is used safely with no yet discovered down side when used for ailments where it is known to be effective; not that you should be chugging it but you can read about some of its uses and see if you get a proper recommendation from a health practitioner you trust for those specific treatment practices. Some claim that coupling this medicine with another form (some use of marijuana for other health issues) makes them a golden shining pillar of health. I am glad this is just the CHATBOX, though. I am not going to test this for myself or post test results of others, and I don't think this forum is for that.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Hoi,

Since I brought this up I feel compelled to add that I strongly advise against trying to make your own colloidal silver since it's then you have no way of knowing the strength and purity of the solution. Commercial colloidal silver with 10ppm (one gram silver per hundred liters) is well within the WHOs limits for silver intake even if you would consume a cup daily for 80 years. I do not advice daily intake however since it kills healthy gut bacteria.

It's not possible to get argyria (blueness) from 10ppm colloidal silver. What's been known to cause this is silver nitrate that was used in the early 20th century that contained more than 300000 ppm of silver. However for some reason media loves to mix these things up.

There are tens of millions of colloidal silver users worldwide and only a handful of known cases of argyria in history. And those cases do not have anything to do with colloidal silver intake.

I have a strong feeling that the rumors surrounding colloidal silver has to do with its effectiveness since it kills both bacteria and fungi without any toxicity.

Edit:
And there's a long history of use of silver for treating infection and food conservation that goes back to roman days. A silver coin in the milk bottle prevents it from going sour. The expression "Born with a silver spoon in the mouth" stems from the practice of upper class families giving their babies a silver spoon to suck on to prevent illness. Blue blood has also to do with this. Older silver products that didn't have as small particles as todays electrolyte produced colloidal silver, could give the blood a bluish tint, and upper class people treated themselves with silver products.
Last edited by patrix on Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:27 am, edited 7 times in total.
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

Funny but I was taking colloidal silver today to fight off a respiratory infection that I seem to get annually. I bounce back quickly since I started using it and that was not true when I either waited it out or took a course of antibiotics.

Nono's point of the value of antibiotics is well taken and when I was close to death some years ago I'm so glad they were available and the doctors were pumping me with loads of them. While I have not taken antibiotics in many years and would not think to do so ever again I am grateful they exist and know quite well that they could be the only way to stay alive under certain conditions.

Along the same lines one can point to DDT as having saved untold lives worldwide or on the other side subscribe to Rachel Carson's view in the famous book Silent Spring that it is a scourge and killer. I used to fall for that because it was taught in school as the only truth when I was young but when I finally was presented with an opposing point of view I saw the weakness of her beliefs and arguments.

There is such a pervasive mindset to label things as good or bad without examining the context in which they are used. People living in luxury in Malibu are going to decry the use of pesticides but in areas where they prevent malaria the feelings are going to be entirely different. When I was trekking in Thailand a year ago I was grateful to slather myself in these toxins because the potential alternative was dengue fever.

And thank you PianoRacer for getting me back to reading the Engineering Disease thread last night. There is a tremendous amount of useful information to be found there.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Nobody has answered my question yet. Do you wash your hands? Why?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

MrSinclair wrote:There is such a pervasive mindset to label things as good or bad without examining the context in which they are used.
This also applies to science.

This discussion has made good points on many sides. The way it applies to my thinking is this: questioning whether Newton or Kepler (or others whose science is in question) have been worshiped to the point of hurting science is an understandable pursuit, and so is asking if they gave anything of merit to the discussion of science, but labeling everything they've done as good or bad (via the "religious zealotry" or "heathen thoughts" pejorative labels that aa5 points out) is problematic, diplomatically speaking, when we've "finished" the discussion and we're supposed to resolve with some final "take away" from it.

Discussions on the basis of bias can be visceral triggers for people of the conflicting biases (which, given the diversity of belief systems, will greatly outnumber any given bias). Many things like that apply on our site. We are a confluence of very different ideas and we waver between trying to be diplomatic with each other and condemning any biases that we are stupid or brave enough to reveal to each other. It's actually amazing that given our "diversity" of thought (though to be honest it seems we are barely able to question our own culture) we've been able to bully each other in to any unifying notion at all — save for the notion that trying to agree on anything in general (except identifying a bias) is a pretty challenging exercise.

I generally think I have learned a great deal about diplomacy in trying to moderate this site, and yet it seems sometimes I haven't learned anything at all or that applying what I've learned is not possible because people keep proving to be so very different — and really even be attracted (subconciously or not) to the possibility of being more different from those they are in discussion with the minute they find out they can choose to be. It's probably some deep human instinct attached to the ego. We need to assert, confess or even belligerently yell our bias to one another given a chance.

And here I go with mine, too, to patrix: I would agree that it's bad to recommend on a web site that people make their own colloidal silver but knowing personally people who have made it as perfectly as can be done (and knowing when to throw out a batch with the slightest flaw) I have come to understand that it really depends on who is using it that helps determine which method (buying or manufacturing or a mixture of both) that will best help that user determine the true sensitivity of the matter. For many people (maybe even most) careful buying is "easier" (emotionally, or due to personal habits or cognition or other factors) than careful making. Nevertheless, whatever the method of acquiring and using it, the user needs to appreciate that it is something you don't want to mess up. I hope that's something we can agree on.

However, sometimes I must give up on the possibility of agreeing on things on this site. We are just filled with so many cantankerous egos (including my over-present one) that certain people must find the site truly intolerable. Given our low and decreasing numbers, it should be clear to us that very few people have the patience or tolerance for the methods of our discussion of these topics and we can't keep blaming it on the idea that we are smart/brave/sensitive/etc., while others are not. It's more like we are in a noisy classroom where the arrogant teacher has left and each student is now trying to call "bullshit" as fast as possible on so many things that in person we wouldn't (or even shouldn't) say to those who have ears unless we want to traumatize, trigger or upset one another.

Are we really demonstrating that anarchy is better than authoritarianism? Or have we demonstrated that they are the same thing?

I love what CluesForum has brought to the table in trying its damnedest to depersonalize pure information, but the most disgusting thing about our site is the pride with which this unsavory culture prizes its "truth" and characterizes itself as an enlightened discussion. There is good being done here, but until we are willing to discuss what can be done with the useful information, how to communicate it to others with humbleness, grace or a willingness to exchange cultural understanding and not merely take turns playing the lecturer, I am not sure how to really be anything except yet another example here of how to clumsily, egotistically and/or self-righteously decry conclusions from very different ways of attempting to know the world. I just pray that readers who find us and learn something from the site can themselves use their own skills in diplomacy and listening when trying to talk about it with people, because they are not going to gain much of it here.
aa5

Re: Einstein and other gods of science

Unread post by aa5 »

patrix » October 6th, 2018, 11:50 pm wrote:
aa5 » September 17th, 2018, 6:50 pm wrote: We are now in a period where the technological advances are cool, like cell phones and video games, computers doing things.. but they aren't so overwhelming in a physical sense. (in the way say the airplane was).
This is because we are now in a period of de-enlightenment or dark ages if you will. The computers and cellphones we make today are a result of the short period of enlightenment and real physics that occured during the 19th century. Now the stones are back in place with Relativity and Quantum "physics". The Nutwork will always seek to keep the knowledge for themselves and give us believable crap. Knowledge is power you see.

And we scoop it up through their controlled media and science. Partly because they are very good at crafting believable lies but mostly because we want these things to be true. Medicine is the perfect example. From reading old books, for example
https://people.wku.edu/charles.smith/wallace/S536.htm
https://ia802302.us.archive.org/34/item ... itrich.pdf
it becomes pretty crystal clear that most of modern medicine and nutrition is utter bullshit, but we don't want this to be true.
So we refuse to look into it and buy the BS of all these all mighty drugs and syringes that cures us and makes us immune from disease, when the end result is in fact more disease.
Yes, we want to believe that we can control our own mortality and health. For example that by not smoking you won't get all these illnesses. Vaccines are the perfect example, where all you have to do is give your child this shot and for their whole life they won't get that disease. I noted that in ancient societies they had potions and such that they gave to or rubbed on the child at ceremonies and the people then honestly believed that these rituals protected the child against disease throughout the child's life.

Where I knew vaccines were fake is when I read placebo controlled studies have never been done. To prove anything works in medicine requires double blinded, placebo controlled studies, with sufficient participants to show a P value of <.0001. Some medicines do reach that standard, and often we don't have a clue why they work, only that they do work consistently better than placebo. And that is a key, that if I give the medicine to 100 people, say 30 will have improvement. Whereas with placebo maybe 10 will have improvement. Improvement is different than cure. The idea that any medicine would give a 100% cure to everyone who takes it is not believable.

You are right that computers and cellphones are using the 19th century physics breakthroughs. One factor for the people in power is that new science and technology can make their current wealth obsolete. For example a new technology for electricity that replaces coal power might be great for society, but not so great if your family owns mountains that are mined for coal. When you already are the people at the top, any change is risky.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

aa5 » October 7th, 2018, 8:27 pm wrote: Where I knew vaccines were fake is when I read placebo controlled studies have never been done. To prove anything works in medicine requires double blinded, placebo controlled studies, with sufficient participants to show a P value of <.0001. Some medicines do reach that standard, and often we don't have a clue why they work, only that they do work consistently better than placebo. And that is a key, that if I give the medicine to 100 people, say 30 will have improvement. Whereas with placebo maybe 10 will have improvement. Improvement is different than cure. The idea that any medicine would give a 100% cure to everyone who takes it is not believable.
Exactly my path as well. I had understood that general nutrition advise was causing illness because of the recommendation to reduce fat consumption and choose processed vegetable fats before natural fats. I had also understood that cholesterol lowering drugs and many other medications was in fact causing illness. But I was in denial about vaccines until I found out exactly what you mention. NO proper double blind studies has ever been performed on vaccines. They ONLY test them against OTHER vaccines. An anology is to say a cigarette brand is safe because it's been tested against another brand and been found not to cause more lung cancer than that brand. Effectiveness of vaccines have never been proven either. The decline of disease is because of better nutrition, sanitation and overall living conditions. The side effects of vaccines are very real and proven however. They are poisoning us and have even made it illegal to refuse vaccination in some countries.
aa5

Unread post by aa5 »

The vaccine believers said that its not ethical to do placebo controlled studies, and besides the duration of the studies & the number of participants would be too large to be feasible. To which I said, that may be so, but without such trials there is no way of knowing if the vaccine is better than sawdust.

Comparator studies are totally pointless if the comparator is another treatment that has never been rigorously tested against placebo.

I agree on the increased nutrition. Its little known, but in the 1700's there were big breakthroughs in biology. One thing that was figured out was the components of food and specifically protein content. With that knowledge, agricultural scientists increased the protein content of grain by 3 times during that century. This made protein much more widely available. For example it became a lot cheaper to raise cattle, have chickens laying eggs, and getting milk. Along with the bread itself having a lot higher content of protein.

Imo children who are getting surplus amounts of protein are very unlikely to be overwhelmed by infectious disease. Once we moved 99% of children into surplus protein intake, the infectious diseases were reduced to minor sicknesses that go around from time to time. Before the 1700's poor and working class children in the cities were sitting ducks with protein malnourishment.

The only thing I'm not sure of is damage from vaccines. It would be really hard to prove the damage done from them. Yet that is one of the reasons why medicines need to have placebo controlled studies.