Italy under attack / Monti's Italy

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
nonhocapito

Italy under attack / Monti's Italy

Unread post by nonhocapito »

[Note: I changed the title of this thread from the original "Italy might under attack, somewhat". As I write this (end of March 2012) the situation has evolved and Italy is ruled by Mario Monti, which means whoever he represents and takes orders from. The country is changing face and those attacks can now be understood better as a preparation leading to this transformation. The observations can continue from there.]

I have this feeling that Italy might be under some sort of multiple attack. This is just a hunch I am having. The attacks are actually knowing a momentum now, that almost makes me think of Egypt or of other bullshit orange revolutions. Of course, it is early to tell, and the attacks are not yet visible in their wider scheme to the larger audience. But possibly it is not too early to discuss them.

[ Note for the less experienced reader about the facebook "revolutions": We are often told by the lying media that the new revolutions start "from the internet", "from facebook and twitter". Of course this is to give the illusion of spontaneity, of the existence of some grassroot movement with a common goal, all the while enjoying the high degree of manipulation that internet allows. Nothing in fact is simpler, having the means, to fake support to something that still does not exist in reality, using a convenient network of controlled machines and a few peons posting texts over the internet, pushing it and pushing it until it starts to exist in reality long enough to cause turmoil and destabilization on the target country. Everything happens without the hindrance of actual charismatic leaders that actually want to lead the revolution and unify the people.
Also let it be noted that this post is not meant as a defense for a Berlusconi "victim" of a staged coup. I don't give a rat's ass about Berlusconi, I care about the fakery and the manipulation. Mubarak was a dick too, but this does not mean that the transition to the nothing that followed him was authentic.
]

1) Hacker attack. As risible this shit is, it is still part of creating this illusion of "grassroot" movement that is in fact so highly manipulable. So in late june the italian media tell us that the "Anonymous" group hacked important websites of political parties and institutions.

2) Financial attack. Italy is getting close to be another european country to know economic meltdown, and speculations are rampant. The oligarchy in charge is rushing to bleed the citizens dry of their money, but it seems to be very late in the game. All the while, the infighting among the political elite knows no repose.

3) Leaks attack. The political oligarchy in its entirety is being fingered as a mass of parasites "from facebook": "leaking" lists of privileges and robberies of the italian parliamentarians are taking the net by storm. This trivial operation can achieve quite rapidly a high level of indignation among the masses, then the rush to ask generically "for a change".
Unfortunately this demand for change is actually the easiest thing to control and manipulate, based as it is only on disappointment and not on an idea of how thing could work in reality. But you all know this.

This is the blog (originally a facebook account) that "leaks" the information about italian parliamentarians. Just yesterday the author decided to reveal itself as part of the "Anonymous" network, using the Vendetta imagery and the childish language like "we are everywhere" and similar bullshit. I have no doubt now he is part of a conspiracy guided from abroad, which makes me even more sure that this incident will not be without consequences.
Anyway, behaving as they do as an unpunished oligarchy, I am sure the robberies and wrongdoings of the italian political elites are significant. After all they are either tied with the mafia, or with masonic groups. How honest can they be?

However, something bothered when I read this (my translation), in a post that denounces the shameless wages of the barbers at the italian parliament (Montecitorio):
9 barbers work in the barber shop inside Montecitorio, earning 11,000 euros a month (...)
Incidental numbers, right? But then, I started searching the actual news items that can support this piece of information, and found this article: http://archiviostorico.corriere.it/2004 ... 4001.shtml
The article explicitly refers to 6 spots for barbers, not 9. As to the 11,000, the number is quite hard to believe, even admitting for the money wasted for protegees. In any case the 9 - 11 numbers are there and look as another of those tiny little messages we are accustomed to see in the events characterized by fakery.

(Yesterday the news said there was an earthquake that affected the north-center of italy and was felt in the whole Lombardy. Well I was in Lombardy and I felt nothing. Just wanted to note this probably accidental fact.)

Right now, I think all of the above might just be in preparation of a possible real staged turmoil and destabilization that might come around after the holidays, in septmeber or later this year, in order to close the Berlusconi's era with a bit of fireworks, and replace it with who knows what. Maybe with the help of a little fakery terror act, provided they get the territorial support of the mafia. Who knows. I don't want to speculate but I guess it was important to establish here on cluesforum our vigilance on the matter at an early stage.

[edit: I changed the title to a conditional tense, just so we can't be accused of leaning too much on a negative interpretation of facts]
hoi.polloi

Re: Italy is under attack, somewhat

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

"Anonymous" network is either stupid or deliberately ductile.

Why would you claim to have any power whatsoever, and then remove the weight of your words or reputation by disguising it as an easily-copied mask and name? Anyone can operate under the name "Anonymous" and use the V mask. Alex Jones could do it. Little Timmy down the street could do it. Ergo, they shouldn't have real power. The state could "become" them and there would be no way for the average person to notice the transition.

Probably, for this reason, "Anonymous" network is managed by official intelligencia of the typical drug-trafficking CIA mafia kind.

Our best bet as a grassroots movement is to be as forthright as we are willing to be. As little anonymity as is safe.

The "Anonymous" game will blow over quickly unless more identifiable personalities are revealed as leaders of this Italian revolution. Or unless the general public is more idiotic than we assume.

Who isn't anonymous in this strawman revolution? Let's pick some leaders for them, since they are apparently going to allow themselves to be taken over by perps - if they weren't from the beginning. Name names, nonhocapito. :)
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Financial attack on Italy is in full swing . They sell your bonds , stocks short like crazy . Same shit different day (place ) :) Now austerity , more taxes and misery for the little people

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/sigma- ... g-italy-uk

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/europe ... taly-stock

Greek 2 year bonds yield over 35 % !!! no lubrication anymore :)
nonhocapito

hoi.polloi wrote:"Who isn't anonymous in this strawman revolution? Let's pick some leaders for them, since they are apparently going to allow themselves to be taken over by perps - if they weren't from the beginning. Name names, nonhocapito. :)
To name names for "anonymous" would be quite a challenge, no? ;) I know nothing about italian anonymous (or international for that matter). The beauty of this fake thing is how it can take absolutely no responsibility whatsoever. But, if my hunches are correct, and of course I could be wrong, as this destabilization could be just meant to be a short lived one, I am sure there are known political entities that are ready to step into the picture and do their part.

I don't khow much sense it has at this stage to name names that certainly will mean nothing to non-italian readers, and too much to italian ones. I think it has long been recognized that italian politics are probably some of the most complex to understand in the world, based as they are on the layering and layering of secret old interests and deals and groups and lots of doublethink.

Anyway, at the center left there are two characters among others that tomorrow might decide that they support "Anonymous", or more likely, that could tomorrow use that synthetic wave to turn it into something more real in the nation.
One is former magistrate turned politicians Antonio di Pietro, and the other is former comedian turned politician Beppe Grillo.

Di Pietro during a rally in favor of Internet freedom

Beppe Grillo rallying his followers during the V-day. "V-day" meant "Vaffanculo day", "Fuck off day"

Both smell of foreign secret services by a mile, and both lead their own political movements (Di Pietro's significantly represented in the parliament) and both have long based their political strategy on few very distinct elements:
1) Berlusconi is a criminal who should be in jail, not be Prime Minister (and I certainly can't deny that... :P)
2) All italian politicians are corrupted, the entire italian political and financial establishment should be dissolved and re-made
3) left and right are equally responsible of the present situation

Most of the concerned will easily agree with such statements, and this is how the fortunes of these groups are made.

It also must be noted that both own their political fortune to the past piloted destabilization that in the early 90s destroyed the old italian political elite paving the way to Berlusconi, the former and renovated fascists, and the Northern League. In other words they actively collaborated to transform the country so rapidly, that in the void that followed its leadership could be consigned into the hands of a "brand new guy" (in fact a "brand old" one) like Berlusconi without much struggle.

At the center-right, for a long time forces have tried to re-create the once great democratic-christian party, something that Berlusconi and its TV-controlled party would make impossible. One of the main figures that will aim at this goal as soon as Berlusconi leaves the picture, Pierferdinando Casini (himself linked to the Vatican, the mafia, and old interests of Rome), is one of the targets of the "Leaks from facebook", which makes me think that this trip back in the past is not favored by whomever is behind these "facebook revolutions"...

In other words, as you can see, I have no clue whatsoever what is happening :lol:
hoi.polloi

Re: Italy might be under attack, somewhat

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I remember seeing videos of Beppe Grillo. He's like some kind of TED-talk seminar guru meets Alessandro Giovanni (an Italian Alex Jones ;) ) ... what a creep. I hope he doesn't get any political power from this.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Well, Nonho

since I live here in Italy (as a Scandinavian expat) I guess I should be concerned. Of course I am. Yet, as so often is the case, the country one lives in is the place one struggles most to gets to grips with. I'll just post a blog page by Renzo Minari for you to read (maybe you have already):

http://www.lapatatinafritta.com/?p=352

(sorry - this post is only for Italian speakers)

What do you think? Is Renzo on the right track?
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

can we get a volcanic eruption?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

nonhocapito

Just a little update to report how the "anti-Berlusconi" anti-Italy operation described tentatively in this thread seem to be keeping its pace.

Every other day there is a catastrophic report on the news, regarding the economy and welfare of this nation.
The treasure bonds falling, record unemployment, record inflation, riots, hydro-geological cataclysms etc etc.
All the while, it is becoming widespread the feeling that the oligarchy in charge is not doing anything to prevent the disaster. It rather seems that they are preparing themselves for it -- for something that they very well know is required at this point.

I am afraid we are about to see a Greece scenario very soon for Italy. Which does not necessarily mean, like we hear often on the news, that this would cause "the end of the Euro". It would mean probably the further impoverishment of this already battered land (battered by mafia, corruption, cultural decay), while other nations, namely France and Germany, will probably benefit largely from it.

From http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/money_c ... risis.html

Furthermore, it has become apparent for us here at this point that Berlusconi would rather see the country self-destruct before giving up the leadership. So, and here's the possibly interesting point, there is a strange similarity between the last moments of our local king, and the last moments of the kings as portrayed by TV these days: surrounded, hated, stubborn, fighting until the last moment.

Of course in the Berlusconi fable everything happens in effigy and not in "real" flesh and blood. But one cannot help the feeling of artificiality -- of a script laid out in front of our eyes to hide the real unfolding of events we are not deemed able to understand.

Right now it appears as if Berlusconi were charged with bringing down the country with him.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

nonhocapito wrote:Image

Right now it appears as if Berlusconi were charged with bringing down the country with him.
Looks like a purposeful reference to Mussolini.

nonhocapito

So what's new?

Berlusconi is not Prime Minister of Italy anymore. He was forced to resign (or, at least, to promise to do so, as apparently everything will go down next Monday).
This is quite liberating and, after 17 years, sort of unreal. I suppose that (minus the war) this must be how italians felt when Mussolini got out of the picture. I just can't believe it that the crook is not going to sit in that chair anymore.

Of course, no reason to particularly rejoice.
on one hand, of course Berlusconi was shameful, unacceptable, corrupt, dangerous -- you name it.
On the other hand he was, most of all, not trusty enough to the globalists, the big groups, the bankers and even the zionists. Too focused on his own interests and, er, pleasures. So it was important to replace him with a more reliable character. In this sense, Berlusconi was probably the last of his kind in the western world. Puppets are not supposed to have all that power.

Enters Mario Monti. A politician known to the people? Elected into office? Known to be representing the public interest?
You gotta be kidding: Mario Monti is one of the few italians permanently on the board of the Bilderberg Group, member of the Trilateral Commission and the Spinelli group: an all-round trustworthy ally of the banks and the globalists.

From http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/11/ ... MJ20111110

In case you were wondering: Nobody elected Monti into office. Until two days ago he was not even a member of the italian parliament. What happened is that our old puppet president Napolitano made Monti Senator for Life as an honoring title (something that Presidents are enabled to do), after which he could be picked to form a new government once Berlusconi resigns.
This was all the old puppet president's doing, of course, obeying to indications from "above" (EU and the banking cartels, understandably -- apparently the USA were not too displeased with Berlusconi, who would do just about anything they would ask him to).

Also, in case you were wondering: Berlusconi will declare his support to Monti, which is crucial because Monti needs the votes of Belrusconi's party in the parliament-- and more importantly needs support from Berlusconi's media conglomerate. So it is safe to say that there is a lot of theater for the masses in these great "changes", as everyone must have had a fair share in the deal.

Program of Mario Monti, enabled by the disastrous deficit left by the crook that preceded him, will be to strangle the people ever more in a mess of debts and slave labor. Yay. <_<
nonhocapito

To confirm the impression of changes brought forward from a central control room, the same thing is happening in Greece, in the same exact moment and manner:

Lucas Papademos named as new Greek prime minister
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-15671354
Mr Papademos, who is not a member of parliament, will head an interim government until elections can take place in February.
This is also a "technocrat" like Monti who also will serve as a "transitional" leader.

We had some of these in italy in the past decades, always in tragic moments, and they are always the ones to bring around the most oppressive changes in term of economy and welfare. They are enabled by the alleged "emergency" and deficit, and they don't have an election base to please.

They are the real leaders who step forward at the right moment, endorsed as saviors sent from the central banks to balance the books.

"Transitional" and "interim" are just cover-ups.
nonhocapito

bye-bye baby...
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/13/world ... sures.html
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/world_n ... signs.html

People in the street applaud as Berlusconi leaves. The decent citizens feel relieved. Of course, technically, this is a coup. But the country does not seem to realize it. All is well, the pig is gone. And it stopped raining, too.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHbM-Ddp83I

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81vQje8bWmo

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bNDNMhqcwY
:lol: :lol: :lol:

:P
nonhocapito

I know I know, rd. But, well, the whole bunga bunga angle ultimately is a false problem.

The fact that his sexual fixations transpired through his public persona means very little -- at most one can be sorry for the bad example he gave to the young and less young people in my country, but certainly it is not the summary of what he represented, or of the bad things he did.

We are told he is fixated with sex: but this certainly doesn't mean that he is more fixated than others. Rather it tell us that these are the things that are used in the western world to destroy public figures, because of a general misconception on how our society should or should not judge sexual misconduct. Clinton, DSK were officially "destroyed" the same way, or this is what they want us believe. I will not laugh at, and condemn, anyone's sexual activities or preferences because and when the media tell me to. Bunch of hypocrites they are...

A few years from now, Fiat will not exist anymore; Starbucks will have finally won its battle against italian coffee places; and Berlusconi's dumbing-down machine Mediaset will be swallowed by some giant global media conglomerate -- probably its archenemy Newscorp -- and maybe then people will realize what all this "bunga bunga" has really been about.

p.s. the guy in that video with the finger up his nose is not berlusconi... who would never set foot in a bar nor had himself filmed in it. It must be a cut from one of the movies "against" him that came out in the past few years, or it is another politicians altogether. Sign that those videos were made by non-italians... In fact this is clear, because for better or worse italians would never sum up the story, or the character, like that.