WALL STREET occupation and truth telling trader

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Re: WALL STREET occupation and truth telling trader

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

As it happens, I've been sick with the flu for the last 2 days and catching up on a lot of old threads while I lay in bed with my laptop. I know this is an old topic that isn't really relevant anymore but I didn't find this particular incident posted, so I'm putting it here because I do think it's an important one. In my opinion, this is damning proof of a staged Occupy Wall Street protest. I had originally found this posted somewhere last year, forgot about it and then stumbled across it again tonight.

Synopsis:

Police officers (actors?) cordon off a section of sidewalk where they trap a handful of "protestors" in a confined area with their orange netting, in perfect position for "amateur videographers" to capture the event.

The main woman in question who has the leading role in this psyop signals for pepper spray with her right hand and then moves into position at the front of the barrier. A few moments later, an "officer" shows up and sprays her and her friend (supporting actress), right on cue and for what reason? Meanwhile, the "officers" on the far and near sides open the barrier and let the rest of the "protestors"/photographers/media agents out.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moD2JnGTToA

This area was completely contained (away from the large crowds of possibly real protestors which you can see in the background, assuming that's real and not a green screen which it very well could be). You can clearly see the woman signal for the pepper spray on the left at the very beginning of the video (between 1 and 5 seconds). At about 6 seconds, a gentleman in khaki pants and a white/gray shirt enters the frame from the right. He seems to give instructions to a few of the folks and then walks away, undisturbed by the police officers.

At about the 17 second mark you can also see a gentleman on the left of the screen holding up 2 fingers, likely another signal for something. Also note that almost EVERYONE in the contained area is filming the event, some of them using expensive cameras, as if they're all supposed to be there together. The mannerisms of a few individuals seem a bit suspect to me. The entire thing feels staged and as if it has been rehearsed several times.

As you can see very clearly, as soon as the pepper is sprayed, the "cops" on both ends at about :25 seconds (near and far/foreground and background) suddenly decide to let everyone else out of the netted area, and the protestors walk out calmly so that the camera people can get their close up shots of the two girls screaming in agony. :rolleyes:

2 other supporting actresses remain in the area on the left to give the scene a little more realism but they do a horrible job of acting as if they've been pepper sprayed.

Now, having watched the above video, have a look at this still shot of the same event.

Notice anything odd? The large handful of police officers and their orange netting have completely disappeared! In fact, you can see an orange net further down the street in the background. My guess is they didn't get the still shot they needed so they walked down the street and shot it again. This is confirmed by looking at the red vehicle in the photo (just over the woman's left shoulder) and comparing it to the position of the same vehicle in the video. Now, perhaps this might be a perspective issue, but to me, the red car looks much closer to the action in the video. Also the gentleman with the beard in the photo is nowhere to be seen in the video. I'm sure there are other anomalies as well (see the positioning of the red awning and other markers in the area for comparison). Whether or not they are in the same spot is irrelevant. The main point is that this photo was obviously taken at a different time than the video and is completely staged. Watch the mannerisms of all the people with cameras in this video. They are obviously waiting for the event to happen.

Comparison of another still shot from the same moment:

:o

Here's another photo of some of these actors getting "arrested" ... why were they the only ones arrested? What about the mob of hundreds of protestors in the background? What were these specific individuals doing differently that warranted arrest versus the hundreds of other folks? And why are these specific individuals allowed into this area of the street and the hundreds of others not?

As for the "supporting actresses", their names are Elizabeth Mahony (black and white striped shirt) and Kelly Schomburg (redhead). Kelly is an 18 year old (at the time) photography major at the New School of Design in New York. :angry:

The other woman in the video is Chelsea Elliot who works as a digital imager in NYC. http://www.womanaroundtown.com/sections ... sea-elliot

Here she is giving an interview about the incident. http://animalnewyork.com/2011/interview ... a-elliott/

Finally, here is a photo of the cop in question who was outed by Anonymous :rolleyes: after refusing to identify himself, Officer Anthony Bologna, aka Tony Baloney! As Simon would say, who writes this stuff? :wacko: :D :P

EDIT - After taking another look, it seems that the still shot with the missing orange netting might be shot in the same area due to the positioning of the water bottle and cardboard box on the ground in relation to the line on the sidewalk, I'm not sure. In any case, that would mean the police quickly left the area, allowing for more staged photos, or perhaps this is a composite?
edgewaters

Unread post by edgewaters »

Interesting tidbit about OWS. It was (apparently) conceived and created by an outfit called Adbusters. This is an anti-advertising group ... comprised mainly of people who used to work in some sort of related media (film, television advertising, graphics design, etc). It was founded by a pair of film directors. One of the two describes Adbusters like so: "What we're trying to do is pioneer a new form of social activism using all the power of the mass media to sell ideas"

So while they're obviously against advertising and consumerism, this is a group that is in no way opposed to the idea of using mass media to control perceptions ... in fact, they're champions of the idea. I think, casting this group as the pioneers and heroes of this noble farce, is intended to sell THE idea - not anti-consumerism, which the participants intuitively understand already, but to sign the disenfranchised on to the idea that using the mass media to manipulate people is, in and of itself, acceptable. They'll only object to the specific content and purposes of whatever manipulations they detect, not to the practice itself.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

edgewaters wrote:Interesting tidbit about OWS. It was (apparently) conceived and created by an outfit called Adbusters. This is an anti-advertising group ... comprised mainly of people who used to work in some sort of related media (film, television advertising, graphics design, etc). It was founded by a pair of film directors. One of the two describes Adbusters like so: "What we're trying to do is pioneer a new form of social activism using all the power of the mass media to sell ideas"

So while they're obviously against advertising and consumerism, this is a group that is in no way opposed to the idea of using mass media to control perceptions ... in fact, they're champions of the idea. I think, casting this group as the pioneers and heroes of this noble farce, is intended to sell THE idea - not anti-consumerism, which the participants intuitively understand already, but to sign the disenfranchised on to the idea that using the mass media to manipulate people is, in and of itself, acceptable. They'll only object to the specific content and purposes of whatever manipulations they detect, not to the practice itself.
So! So! Just like the stars and creators of TV programs who seem to have no qualms with their abuses of such power.

I think our site hopes to awaken people to the way we've been abused by these powers in order to create/bolster a natural defense against any such sim, not just the mainstream ones we find the most distasteful.