Cancer epidemic in the leadership of the south Americas

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
Terence.drew

Cancer epidemic in the leadership of the south Americas

Unread post by Terence.drew »

Argentina's President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner will undergo surgery on Jan. 4 for thyroid cancer. What are the odds of so many leaders of S American countries suffering from the same disease?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-16345988

Doctor i feel a little unwell, maybe I have got a flu.....lets do a blood test..... OMFG the results are back you have got cancer we must start to inject you with cell killing organisms as soon as we can we are so lucky to have caught this at such an early stage.....o thank god doc.......I am an international person who does not fully go along with materialist/US foreign policy and I am dying to get back to work to continue my struggles.......mmmm well lets see......best a few more semi lethal injections first.....

I have always wondered about this since the death of Bill Hicks. Some of em you just cannot blow away.

T
pov603

Re: Cancer epidemic in the leadership of the south Americas

Unread post by pov603 »

It's an interesting point.

I am not sure what age group thyroid cancer tends to 'attack' so the general public will put this down to 'well, they are of that age'.

One thing I would be interested in is how quickly or at what stage the cancer has been diagnosed.

It must almost be mandatory for leaders of countries to undergo regular and strenuous health checks, much more so than us mere 'mortals'.

Accordingly, if the cancer is very virulent/advanced in such a short time [whatever that might be] then that would be cause for alarm certainly amongst the leaders of countries not 'toeing-the-line' with 'UN-cle Sam'.

I am currently reading Jim Marrs's 'The Trillion Dollar Conspiracy' and in the part I am reading he is touching on vaccinations [Troops/Babies] etc and the cocktail of drugs within them some of which have not even been fully tested out [in some people's opinions] and/or are even outright dangerous to health in the long term.

So coming up with something to knock a potential enemy of their perch is not something I think is beyond the capabilities of TPTB so long as they have continued access top that person via cronies something they probably didn't have with the likes of OBL and Saddam.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Seeing Chavez bald, as in haircut bald, while preserving the same body mass and healthy look, honestly made me think... fakery.
A bit of drama, a bit of self-victimization, maybe. Without even bothering to get on a diet.

From http://english.people.com.cn/90783/91321/7457945.html

From http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2 ... -american/

And now he puts it in a way so as to say that these "revolutionary" rulers of latinoamerica are so individually important that the CIA is desperate to take them out of the picture. All right. And yet "the CIA" would do so in a way that takes months or years, and can be cured? :P

Yes they're all being cured. So what was the bloody point of giving them cancer then?

But of course it is very possible that people can be deliberately poisoned with certain kinds of cancer. Who knows? I just would expect this to happen more often, and more effectively, if this was the case.
Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

Just to be clear here ( sorry the title didn't help), I am not suggesting that anyone was 'given cancer'.

I am just pointing out that in the general scheme of things, and given that we are now living in Weirdo park central, the following series of events is plausible. Far fetched maybe, but very plausible.

-A person ( not in good books of the powers that be) goes to a doctor feeling a little unwell as people do very often.

-Doctor is nice and takes a blood sample or does some tests.

-The person is later on informed they have cancer (except they don't - how would you know)

-They are given treatment for this 'cancer' which kills them.

-The family doctor may not know anything as it is not him or her which does the testing.

The level of cancer among the top political brass in S America is very very high. This could be co incidental sure (Maybe the U.S. has totally withdrawn from meddling in South American business now that a lot of the Corps. are there and basically controlling these countries anyway)

I mention Bill Hicks.

'Rant in E minor' below is not only comic genius, but also perceptual and insightful genius as to the order of the affairs of the 'Land of the free'.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-51V-gUaPxY

The Bush stuff is so close to the bone ( the imagining of them pissing on Rush Limbaugh in the bath tub and the arrival of a horned up Barbara Bush are images never to be forgotten) that it would not surprise me if they had the last pitiful laugh here.

He jokes about dying from cancer and within a year he is dead. Same thing for Bob Marley. These could be real cancers for sure, but when you consider the amount of artists and talented people who are now in the 27 club it is worth considering the possibility of a death by cancer club also.

Pov you rightly mention vaccines. Perhaps the biggest role now of a big modern army is not actually fighting but the availability of a large group of healthy young people to test chemical agents on. I posted on reality shack in 2009 about the swine flu vaccine which was since been proved to be a hoax and which has in now linked with narcolepsy in young people.
http://www.news-medical.net/news/201107 ... xists.aspx

This 'medicine' had major questions about it right from the start because it contained the same chemical agent ' squalene' which was linked with Gulf war syndrome.

These poor fuckers join up to the army - not having much else to fall back on, and then get guinea pigged with chemicals which fry their nervous systems. These chemical agents are then toned down for use on the general public. To lower the IQ of the population. To damage the minds of young people.
31 million took swine flu vaccines in Europe alone.
The medical world, like the artistic and political worlds, is now fully corrupted and hard. There are great things and possibilities about modern medicine. Mass vaccine stabbings which kill and maim and possible medical assassinations are not 2 of these however.
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a