Military prosecutor "sucide attempt".Hungary under attack?

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
warriorhun

Re: Military prosecutor shoots himself in head

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear bostonterrierowner,

1. Pension? It is something from history books, isn't it? <_<

2. Global Depression? Of course a pre-planned staged event!

3. State debt? Ever heard what Iceland did with their state-debt recently? It was not newsworthy in the Mainstream Media. Check it out! :)

4. Orbán? I hold the view he is not a simple NWO plant. He is a political genious. I can't tell if he is the greatest Hungarian patriot ever or the greatest traitor ever. I think Soros must feel the same! :)
Orbán just stood up for Hungary in the European Parliament brilliantly! I back him as long as he acts pro-Hungary!

5. By the way, it is heart-warming that in Warsaw there was a pro-Hungary demonstration in the recent days, and also that Poland stood by us in the EU Parliament! Thank you Polish brothers! Long live the eternal Polish-Hungarian brotherhood, we drink together, we fight side-by-side! :)
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Warriorhun ,

There was a pro - Hungary demonstration in Warsaw actually and PM Tusk said something like " anti Orban hysteria is a bit exagerated " indeed :) But other whores in parliament spill venom on Hungary and call for EU to discipline you ,our brothers . Fuck them !!

Regarding Iceland :

They didnt escape from their public debt but refused to take Icesave gambling obligations on the public balance sheet . Its a small diference but it still constitutes showing the finger to banking cartel , good for them .

Unfortunatelly , dont expect such a scenario in Hungary or anywhere else . Iceland is an equivalent of a district in Budapest , it means nothing thats why they let it get away with it , kind of ...

Ireland was in exactly the same situation but unlike Iceland they took all the debts of Allied Irish Bank on public balance sheet and went from a budget surplus to 30% of GDP annual deficit just like that .
Now they are set for decades of stagnation , high taxes , higher emigration numbers when Iceland is recovering .
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear bostonterrierowner,

Don't you think we should re-name this topic, as we are covering a wider variety of recent events? Something along the lines of "Polish military prosecutor shoot himself in head, and Hungary's freedom fight against International Finance"?
Maybe that way we could "lure" more people into joining our discussion? What do you think?
bostonterrierowner

Re: Military prosecutor shoots himself in head.

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

warriorhun wrote:Dear bostonterrierowner,

Don't you think we should re-name this topic, as we are covering a wider variety of recent events? Something along the lines of "Polish military prosecutor shoot himself in head, and Hungary's freedom fight against International Finance"?
Maybe that way we could "lure" more people into joining our discussion? What do you think?
I guess admins won't mind and stuff going on in Hungary is very interesting :)