Freemasonry/religious symbolism

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
SmokingGunII

Freemasonry/religious symbolism

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Most long term researchers know all about the numerology that excites TPTB so much, but a recent post I made on the JFK thread made me think more about the symbolism that characterises major global events. 9/11, 7/7/2005 (52 dead). 22/7/11, 77 dead etc.

On the JFK assassination (22/11) thread I linked the road layout in Dealey Plaza with the structural facade of the WTC towers. (replicated below)

Image Image

Further investigation today, opened my eyes to many other connections, particularly in the new "Freedom" tower and Memorial pools. Two trident structures that featured at the base of the towers have also been saved for posterity and placed side by side on the site of the old sphere sculptor in the plaze (another ancient symbol). One commentator correctly identifies the two fork like objects as clearly representing 3 and 3 or 33, the highest degree attainable to Freemasons.

Additionally, a surviving column 36 feet high (3+6=9) features messages amd missing posters etc. ;) Definitely worth a read.

http://www.secretsinplainsight.com/2011 ... dom-tower/

On the other thread, I referenced the twin towers as the pillars of Jachin & Boaz, which feature in both religious & freemasonry writings. It is widely understood that "Boaz" means strength. Boaz is the North pillar that stands outside the Temple of Soloman. It was the North tower that got hit first - a coded sign that America and it's people were having their strength destroyed. Interestingly, beyond the twin towers stood the Soloman Brothers Building, better known as WTC 7, which was also destroyed on 9/11. Coincidence? More info on the pillars can be found here:

http://www.templesecrets.info/pillars.html

I also remember when I first researched the Pentagon hoax I discovered that the Pentagon (Washington DC is also full of coded freemasonry messages within its road layout & memorials) sat on the 77 degree western latitude the same number as the alleged aircraft that hit it! I also discovered that the ground was first broken at the site for its build on September 11, 1941. The same date 50 years later when George Bush Snr spoke of a "New World order" in the senate. These dates are not accidents, they are designed.

The following site makes many connections to both symbolism & numerology. Despite the references to Al Qaeda & suicide bombers, it is still worthy of reading for some of the material contained within.

http://www.enterprisemission.com/tower2.htm

It is clear that whoever runs this global crime family invests a lot of time and energy in reminding us (and their own) of their power.

Please add any other interesting links you feel are relevant to this discussion.
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Re: 9/11 & freemasonry/religious symbolism

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
diagonal2

Unread post by diagonal2 »

Btw smokinggunii, what is your reason for posting this on the 11'th of January? a phun? B)
fizban1977

Unread post by fizban1977 »

Many of the numbers are related to this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sephirot

The Sephirot/Tree of Life also contains many of the occult symbols you see all around Da'at which is the only thing in the Sephirot without a number. Kabbalah is basically the culmination of thousands of years of the occult, and you can see the girls in the movie "The Craft" reading a Kabbalah book with the Sephirot on the front. It is also all over the place on the first Sherlock Holmes movie (Downey Jr), and in many other movies as well. This vid is from my channel from years ago. I got many things wrong as I was just trying to put out everything I found as fast as I could, and I had no idea how far the media fakery went at that point. I was pretty much trying to figure out most things by myself. I was 100 percent convinced that the truther sites had an agenda and were protecting things. This forum is truly a breath of fresh air, because you can actually question more then "Alex Jones" says.

Anyways, my email/youtube account was taken over. Can't log into it :(. The last login (2 years ago?) wasn't me. But here is some stuff on the sephirot that I noticed a few years ago besides the numbers. 7 also represents completeness in the bible (creation). 9 of course is the regenerating "magic" number (multiple add resulting number, always comes back to 9). 3,6 are similar. Nikola Tesla once said if you understood the significance of 3,6,9 you would have the key to the universe (something like that, I forget the exact quote).

http://youtu.be/h5k98nnbWqU?t=6m30s

Anyways hope this helps in your research :).
diagonal2

Unread post by diagonal2 »

fizban1977 wrote:M 3,6 are similar. Nikola Tesla once said if you understood the significance of 3,6,9 you would have the key to the universe (something like that, I forget the exact quote).
“If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have the key to the universe.”

http://www.teslauniverse.com/nikola-tes ... =9&x=0&y=0
fizban1977

diagonal2 wrote:
fizban1977 wrote:M 3,6 are similar. Nikola Tesla once said if you understood the significance of 3,6,9 you would have the key to the universe (something like that, I forget the exact quote).
“If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have the key to the universe.”

http://www.teslauniverse.com/nikola-tes ... =9&x=0&y=0
There ya go :). Yeah 11? Da'at has no number in the Sephirot. So it could be the 11th number. It could mean ascension to godhood, that they can become like their god? Or it could just honor the god. Who knows. I do know that the hexagram (also has numerical properties), the Baphomet Star, the compass and square are all found around Da'at in the sacred geometry.

I always thought that 9/11 meant foundation vessel 9 (Yesod if I remember right) to Godhood. Bloodlines come into it. 007? Two balls and a cain. Tubal Cain. He has a licence to kill because he is not ewe (a female sheep/you). The inbred nobility is inbred for a reason. They actually believe they are different. Also accomplishes something if you believe someone else has been behind the scenes for thousands of years. These people think they are damned from birth, so they are less likely to turn from the family religion. This along with MK Ultra and convincing people that they are "special for a reason" (athletes/musicians), is what keeps the lid on the whole thing.
AngellDust

Unread post by AngellDust »

SmokingGunII wrote:Most long term researchers know all about the numerology that excites TPTB so much, but a recent post I made on the JFK thread made me think more about the symbolism that characterises major global events. 9/11, 7/7/2005 (52 dead). 22/7/11, 77 dead etc.

On the JFK assassination (22/11) thread I linked the road layout in Dealey Plaza with the structural facade of the WTC towers. (replicated below)

Image Image

Further investigation today, opened my eyes to many other connections, particularly in the new "Freedom" tower and Memorial pools. Two trident structures that featured at the base of the towers have also been saved for posterity and placed side by side on the site of the old sphere sculptor in the plaze (another ancient symbol). One commentator correctly identifies the two fork like objects as clearly representing 3 and 3 or 33, the highest degree attainable to Freemasons.
Thinking about the tridents made me think of Neptune, which, astrologically happens to be in the constellation of Aquarius since 1998.

On Neptune
The planet Neptune is a force that moves through the collective, but also envelopes it. Some keywords for Neptune are illusion, mass manipulation, "spiritualized" love, ecstatic devotion, dissolution of boundaries, and the imagination. Neptune's role is to create a pull through images, sounds, dreams, memory that brings us into union with the divine. In astrology, we look at Neptune in the signs to see trends in culture, like theme in movies, music and fashion. Neptune is the planetary inspiration for "what moves us" at the soul level, and brings us together in recognition that we're One.
http://astrology.about.com/od/transitsa ... uarius.htm
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

Discussions about Numerology and Astrology serve only to discredit September Clues. Simon has put this site on the map through his painstaking and verifiable analysis of manipulated images and fake video footage. It it that expertise which has made this website a beacon of light against the dark backdrop of media deception.

Yet, suddenly, we find several posters jeopardising the well-earned reputation of this forum with mindless astrological predictions and numerological acrobatics that can be used to "prove" anything, or nothing.

It is a well-established technique to discredit a group by poisoning its well of wisdom with garbage. Numerology and Astrology should be banished from this forum as toxic. For those with such a tenuous grasp of scientific reality, godlikeproductions.com is there especially for you. It is a site that welcomes all weird and wonderful beliefs so long as they drown out the credible research :lol:

Sir Russell Grant, the Astrologer Royal,
predicted 9/11, 7/7, Prince Philip's bladder infection,
the Challenger Disaster, the winner at Ascot,
and a whole lot more!
Click here to buy his latest audio tape!
AngellDust

Unread post by AngellDust »

reichstag fireman wrote:Discussions about Numerology and Astrology serve only to discredit September Clues. Simon has put this site on the map through his painstaking and verifiable analysis of manipulated images and fake video footage. It it that expertise which has made this website a beacon of light against the dark backdrop of media deception.

Yet, suddenly, we find several posters jeopardising the well-earned reputation of this forum with mindless astrological predictions and numerological acrobatics that can be used to "prove" anything, or nothing.

It is a well-established technique to discredit a group by poisoning its well of wisdom with garbage. Numerology and Astrology should be banished from this forum as toxic. For those with such a tenuous grasp of scientific reality, godlikeproductions.com is there especially for you. It is a site that welcomes all weird and wonderful beliefs so long as they drown out the credible research :lol:

and a whole lot more!

While I cannot speak for the intentions of the other posters in this thread, the fact that it was bumped caused me to re-read Smokey's old post on symbolism and the trident. I'm fairly certain that I offered no astrological predictions. I'm simply pointing to the symbolic meaning of the trident and the connotations of Neptune during this run up to the age of Aquarius. Constellations and planetary transit through them is an area where astrology (soothsaying) and astronomy (science) overlap.

Please don't set a Reichstag fire here, on which you can gain ground as an ardent defender of the virtues of this forum. The thousands of pages of commentary and meaningful research found here can hardly be derailed by a single page on symbolism. And while you denegrate both numerology and astrology, do you not see the the numbers 11 and 93 (thelema) written on the 9/11 planners lunchboxes? In fact, if you look at the falling man thread, you'd also expect to find a pack of tarot cards in that lunchbox. If you watch the fantastic Secrets in Plain Sight series which Smokey linked, you'd no doubt appreciate the interconnectedness of Freemasonry, the layout and design of major international cities, as well as astrological and numerological information stored within the layout of the cities themselves.

As I've not used commas in place of apostrophes, periods in the middle of sentences, I use proper English diction and grammar, and I demonstrate a grasp of the content of this forum, I expect you to deal with the specific details of my post and avoid logical fallacy or attack in any response you shall have to it. I have granted the same to you despite your uneccesary attack and presumption of my intentions.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

AngellDust wrote:As I've not used commas in place of apostrophes, periods in the middle of sentences, I use proper English diction and grammar, and I demonstrate a grasp of the content of this forum
For which I, and many others, are quite happy and remain indebteded to you!

By the way, I generally agree with the substance of your post here, and hope you post more thoughtful, relevant commentary.
fizban1977

reichstag fireman wrote:Discussions about Numerology and Astrology serve only to discredit September Clues. Simon has put this site on the map through his painstaking and verifiable analysis of manipulated images and fake video footage. It it that expertise which has made this website a beacon of light against the dark backdrop of media deception.

and a whole lot more!
Oh really? A) I don't follow or believe in astrology. I have been researching these peoples belief systems for years now though. B) I was asked by someone to post here. C) I am showing people what THEY believe. Want more proof? If has been repeatedly stated that Alex Jones is disinformation or under the employ of other people. This is 100 percent true. How do I know? Symbols, hand gestures. In fact it takes all of a few minutes of watching someone and hand gestures, or looking at symbols on a page to know this. BTW I was BANNED (and very fast) from Godlike productions for pointing some of these out.
See the "unique" W in infowars? This is a magic symbol. You will see this OFTEN.
http://youtu.be/FC3uHJf4IxI?t=3m43s
Hmmm I wonder why Alex Jones doesn't talk about the Vatican much.
Jehovah's Witnesses? Look at the W. Charles Taze Russell was a mason and his grave is a pyramid.
http://www.watchtower.org/
Led Zeppelin IV? Look at the W in Stairway to heaven. The symbols at top all mean something to, but that is a whole nother discussion.
I remember the first Alex Jones video I watched. He was talking to some rapper (think it was the Obama deception) and he comes up to him, the rapper immediately made this hand gesture, before he talked with Alex lol.
Do me a favor and google 666 hand gesture to see every damn celebrity you can think of flashing it. Alex Jones uses it all the time.
He also does this.
In fact you will see that on tv ALL the time. On all news channels, sports channels etc.
They also touch a finger on their hand. What do they mean? Don't know. I am simply pointing out that they use symbols, hand gestures and you can spot these idiots from a mile away once you learn them.
As far as what they believe? Ask yourself why every president, save one is related to John Lackland. The NY times even ran a story on how Bush was related to the Queen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1if6tJO2GA
http://www.nytimes.com/1988/07/05/us/bu ... court.html
This has always been about a bloodline. Their password is Tubal CAIN for a reason. What is George Washington pointing to here? An angel and a woman.
Hell I have even seen athletes be so blatant as to wear papal key shirts (compare this to Vatican key shown on papal seals, this is Westbrook and Harden from the OKC Thunder). BTW Hawking is in the official pontificate of science. Check their website lol.

Are you going to quote some pedophile, elitist, philosophers whom said they talked to daemons? Newton whom translated the Emerald Tablets and worshiped the sun/moon? Perhaps throw me an e.g. or Occam's razor quote? Sorry I have been through this rodeo before.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daemon_(cl ... mythology)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emerald_Tablet
fizban1977

Take a look at an aerial view of the Vatican. It is a KEY. In the head is a sun symbol. and a phallic symbol (aka Union Jack). You will often see this represented by an O with a dot inside it. All these symbols have esoteric meanings, and once you learn them? You realize that Simon is 100 percent CORRECT. This isn't a small group of people. This is a coordinated attack on peoples perceptions. Around the HORN on ESPN has the O with dot inside. Many fantasy novels etc. The O has a star in it in State of the Union on CNN with Candy Crowley. The Islam symbol is just the crescent moon giving birth to the sun. There is a Catholic/Islamic connection and the guy exposing it in the videos? Holds back other things (his own church the seventh day adventist's was started by a woman who has an obelisk grave site). You can also use Google Earth to see a Swastika Naval building in Coronado California (San Diego area). The swastika is a sun symbol. It was a tattoo on Buddha's body... My personal favorite though is using Google Earth on Area 51 to see a rocket in a tv mural, a memorial park (moon hoax). Above the memorial park and to the right, a GIANT mural in one of the bays of astronauts holding theatre masks and a building whose shadow resembles a film strip pointing at the mural. Does this discredit cluesforums? No...This guys channel is amazing btw. He has dedicated his life to exposing NASA.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpMZeU7fVmY
What am I trying to say? You should learn what these symbols mean. Otherwise? You may just fall into another prison (mentally). Most of the people exposing these things have something in common. They A) hate Yeshua, or discredit him, and try to tell you what prophecy means in the bible, instead of you deciding for yourself. B) spread tales of aliens. Perry Stone is a prime example. TBN Network? With the British Royal Symbol on their channel 24/7 in the corner? HAHAHA :). As far as "bible codes" someone showed that the same could be done with Moby Dick. Don't mistake my examination of their idiotic belief systems for me actually believing in them. I studied them so I could EXPOSE them.
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

fizban1977 wrote:Image
Do me a favor and google 666 hand gesture to see every damn celebrity you can think of flashing it.
Fake image.

Yellow Submarine was released 1968. Image above faked 2011.

Photo fraud courtesy of last.fm - a druggie jackboot of the CBS goliath.

Hell I have even seen athletes be so blatant as to wear papal key shirts (compare this to Vatican key shown on papal seals, this is Westbrook and Harden from the OKC Thunder).
Another fake image.

Your point?

Fake Photos from the Manufactured Counter Culture. What's new?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

fizban1977 wrote:All these symbols have esoteric meanings, and once you learn them? You realize that Simon is 100 percent CORRECT.
Huh? :huh:
I can't recall having ever discussed esoteric meanings much (or at all), fizban. Care to clarify what you are referring to? Did you mean another Simon - or perhaps the op of this thread, SmokingGunII?
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

I'm one of the folks who doesn't care about astrology/numerology, although I don't think any topic teaching folks that things are not as they appear can be entirely bad. I've always enjoyed looking at the obvious planning of the layout of Hadrian's Tomb, 2nd Century AD, at the right (later renamed Castell Sant'Angelo, and star-shaped fortifications added in the Renaissance period, by the Vatican).

I also like looking at the obvious planning in L'Enfant's layout for Washington, DC.

ImageImage

Kevin Durant and James Harden of the Oklahoma City Thunder are my two favorite athletes today in any sport (after Tiger, who will remain for the rest of my life my favorite athlete of all-time).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Durant