Freemasonry/religious symbolism

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
hoi.polloi

Re: Freemasonry/religious symbolism

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

The peace sign doesn't mean what you think it does. It is the rebirth, the upside down triangle, the bottom of the "star of david" (occult symbol) the feminine. Whose rebirth? Most people use it without knowing. Then again Magic Johnson is holding up the same symbol (666) I linked Harden/Lebron flashing during games. Bird rocked the number 33.
The "peace sign" means whatever the fuck you want it to mean. Why are you trying to say it means what the hoaxter buffoons say it means? Step out of that frame.
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

hoi.polloi wrote:Good find, Dcopymope.

This ties into "The Rev" My-chal Judge 1617.html (the html page of "the first vic[s]im" in the CNN memorial, a speculation published in the Vicsim Report) being a reference to Revelations 16:17. It makes a lot of sense that this is a Masonic (mystic Zionist) nod by the hoax conductors. A lot of 9/11 seems to be a private ritual by a small group of mean men, who are worshiping their artificially gained power as if it were divine rather than created from oppressing, mocking and hurting people around them. That more information about their beliefs should come from unconventional interpretations of pop culture and pop religion makes every bit of sense.

Don't mourn the sims!

We have to be able to see their interesting constructions like the 9/11 memorial as "outsider art" rather than "powerful magic". It really doesn't hold power if you don't give their mockeries of humanity your sorrow.
From page 8 of the Vicsim report:
3A. Preface to Understanding the simBible (aka VicSim, Vicsim Monster) and an example from the original

It is established that vicsim Reverend Mychal Judge is at 1617 in the CNN Memorial. His placement was undoubtedly a conscious choice, because of the publicity around his name. In the movie 9|11, as already mentioned, Rev. Judge was portrayed as a critical character, and he may in fact be the most publicized of all the vicsims. So, it is interesting to note that his name and number seem to have a Religious significance used by the simulation operators to dramatize and give weight to their propaganda. Rev(elation) 16:17 in the new Babylonian dictionary (also known as The Bible) begins a passage like this:

REVELATION CHAPTER 16 VERSE 17 - The seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air, and out of the temple came a loud voice from the throne, saying, "It is done!" 18 - Then there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder and a severe earthquake. No earthquake like it has ever occurred since man has been on earth, so tremendous was the quake. 19 - The great city split into three parts, and the cities of the nations collapsed. God remembered Babylon the Great and gave her the cup filled with the wine of the fury of his wrath 20 - Every island fled away and the mountains could not be found. 21 - From the sky huge hailstones of about a hundred pounds each fell upon men. And they cursed God on account of the plague of hail, because the plague was so terrible.

Now, I don’t mean to hurt feelings, but honestly, what writer would claim to speak for God Almighty and know His thoughts and speech but a charlatan? This is clearly mythical fantasy at its highest levels of drama, and is borrowed for the 9/11 drama to play to people’s love of fear and high emotion. Take the many translations of the line “wine of … fury” and it’s evident the poetic monk who wrote Revelation means to equate emotional indulgence with a tasty, intoxicating beverage – shared by God! What more can be said except that 9/11 is – like this passage – a call to your personal love of melodrama and emotion? Once people’s emotions are activated, they cause a fuss – and demand leaders to do things for them. Well, the “leaders” had just such a response ready: war. And to prompt the question, they provided a little “reminder” in The Rev – 1617.html

Interestingly, the first short burst of 5 WTC vicsims in the numerical index starts at 1617 and stops at 1621.html, the end of the Revelation paragraph above.
Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

Superb Dcopymope. I came across revelations 9:11 recently, but never connected its contents with the 'pit'
I am sure this has been posted here before - 'reflecting absence' is the name of winning entry by Michael Arad in the competition to design the WTC meme-or-real? which dates back to 2004.

(Anagram for reflecting absence - Select benign(?) farce)

Reflecting absence - no victims, planes, grieving mourners etc. this sounds like a crap inhouse joke...but there is another absence here ... no Muslims.

I don't subscribe to the Jews as uberbaddy overlords. They have certain skills which are useful to certain people , and the Jewish sense of being 'special' is no doubt a 'neat' recruitment and compliancy tool. I am sure some of them are in at the vortex of all this and others at the edges.

In this light here is the entry for Michael Arad from Zionepedia(!):

"Arad, an Israeli citizen,[1] was born in 1969 in London,[2] where his father, Moshe Arad, a former Israeli ambassador to the United States and Mexico, was on a diplomatic mission. Arad lived in Jerusalem for nine years. He did his military service in a Golani Brigade commando unit."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Arad

It is fitting that the winner of the competition to immortalise the 'attack on the WTC' (surely he won this fairly and squarely!!??) is from a country which has fought and is fighting with it's Muslim neighbours.

The 911 story is the story of an attack by Muslims on US soil.

Behold the 'Kaaba'.
Sacred place of Muslim worship.

It looks like the 'pit' was actually designed to swallow the 'cube' .Diameter of external pool of 911 thing is 180 feet - I make the internal 'pit' out to be 45-50 feet on each side with 65-70 feet on either side to edges. The cube is 13x9 metres inside with one metre walls i.e 15x11 metres = 50 feet by 36 feet.

Rudolf Steiner identifies this intense destructive energy 'Abaddon/Apollyon' as 'Sorat' - the twin horned beast of the book of revelations. I will thread this one.

I agree with you Hoi in theory about not giving more power and mental space to the scatterers of these poisoned fruits; but I think the situation is darker and more serious than can be contained by one mental exercise.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Wow, I see what you mean. The Jewish radicals have created a shrine to anti-Islamic thought.

Sad how this inter-Abrahamic war seems to be continuing ever after Mohamed founded Islam.

You don't see Zionists and Jesuits attacking Ba'hai, Buddhist, Hindi or other massive religions as fervently as they hate on Islam. Probably all of this hoaxing is the external picture of a long-standing "territory" and resource squabble?
Dcopymope
Banned

hoi.polloi wrote:Wow, I see what you mean. The Jewish radicals have created a shrine to anti-Islamic thought.

Sad how this inter-Abrahamic war seems to be continuing ever after Mohamed founded Islam.

You don't see Zionists and Jesuits attacking Ba'hai, Buddhist, Hindi or other massive religions as fervently as they hate on Islam. Probably all of this hoaxing is the external picture of a long-standing "territory" and resource squabble?
You know, as we see the hate being spewed out of the mouths of all sides, whether they call themselves Jews or Zionists, Christians, Muslims or Atheists, all pretty much being instigated big time by the media, the letter below that was said to have been written by Albert Pike seems to be coming to fruition.
Albert Pike's letter to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871:

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Terence.drew wrote:I think the situation is darker and more serious than can be contained by one mental exercise.
More dark and more serious than 2 million dead civilians bodies strewn across Iraq/Afghan over the last decade by US military? Please, fill me in.

[ADMIN: Please double-check spelling after your posts, fbenario. You said "fill me on" rather than "fill me in" and I've noticed a few more of these things from you lately. We all make mistakes. Let's try to keep the forum more legible than less. - hp]
Dcopymope
Banned

fbenario wrote:
Terence.drew wrote:I think the situation is darker and more serious than can be contained by one mental exercise.
More dark and more serious than 2 million dead civilians bodies strewn across Iraq/Afghan over the last decade by US military? Please, fill me on.
With the way things are heading, the blood bath is going to increase ten fold, only this time there will surely be a lot more dead Americans, due to bases in that region among other things being firebombed. After all, Iranian generals have said that should war break out they won't be taking any prisoners, no American serving in the Middle East will go back to America alive and no Israeli will be safe from the barrage of missiles that will descend upon them, basically implying that they will go absolutely ape, using all they've got. Just think what happened in Iraq and Afghanistan only x100.
Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

fbenario wrote:
More dark and more serious than 2 million dead civilians bodies strewn across Iraq/Afghan over the last decade by US military? Please, fill me in.
Sorry fb I am not sure what you are looking for or what you think I have said here.
For this reason I cannot fill you in (.
fbenario

fbenario wrote:

[ADMIN: Please double-check spelling after your posts, fbenario. You said "fill me on" rather than "fill me in" and I've noticed a few more of these things from you lately. We all make mistakes. Let's try to keep the forum more legible than less. - hp]
You are right, hoi, and I am, without reservation, sorry. I will take more time to review my posts.

While I do always (without exception) review them quite closely for general understandability, which I believe shows through in their language, I obviously haven't been focused enough recently on my spelling. My bad.
fbenario

Dcopymope wrote:
fbenario wrote:
More dark and more serious than 2 million dead civilians bodies strewn across Iraq/Afghan over the last decade by US military? Please, fill me on.
With the way things are heading, the blood bath is going to increase ten fold, only this time there will surely be a lot more dead Americans, due to bases in that region among other things being firebombed. After all, Iranian generals have said that should war break out they won't be taking any prisoners, no American serving in the Middle East will go back to America alive and no Israeli will be safe from the barrage of missiles that will descend upon them, basically implying that they will go absolutely ape, using all they've got. Just think what happened in Iraq and Afghanistan only x100.
While I would never defend America (actually, I might be the last person on earth to defend American actions over the last 11 years), I don't actually think Iran has any fighter jets that could bomb US cities, while at the same time eluding American military defenses.

You think differently? What am I missing in my basic understanding of American military capabilities? How could anything evade our defenses long enough to do damage to the mainland? Haven't the untold billions spent on our military actually been spent in part on military hardware?

No, I haven't missed the point of your post about Iran firebombing US bases in the region. But you did predict Iran/Afghan X 100. Get real - killing every American in that theater wouldn't come remotely close to equaling, much less exceeding by 100, the two billion (?) dead bodies America has left strewn all over. What in the world scenario are you contemplating?
Dcopymope
Banned

fbenario wrote:While I would never defend America (actually, I might be the last person on earth to defend American actions over the last 11 years), I don't actually think Iran has any fighter jets that could bomb US cities, while at the same time eluding American military defenses.

You think differently? What am I missing in my basic understanding of American military capabilities? How could anything evade our defenses long enough to do damage to the mainland? Haven't the untold billions spent on our military actually been spent in part on military hardware?

No, I haven't missed the point of your post about Iran firebombing US bases in the region. But you did predict Iran/Afghan X 100. Get real - killing every American in that theater wouldn't come remotely close to equaling, much less exceeding by 100, the two billion (?) dead bodies America has left strewn all over. What in the world scenario are you contemplating?
I wasn't throwing that number out there as a literal equation, just saying it will undoubtedly be much worse than it already is. Of course, an attack from the air on America is out of the question and I never said that will ever happen, as America has military superiority in the air, but in the air only. Everything else that is hyped about America's military prowess is 90% psychological warfare and unproven at that, as Iranian generals admit. As far as I can tell, this is in fact the case, as much of that hardware hasn't even seen real military action in the first place, and that much vaunted defense system they have set up in that region and in Europe has failed on multiple occasions countering missile strikes from Iran in simulated attacks throughout the years. Its like the kind of hype we saw and are still getting from people to this day about the Nazi war machine and its supposed military superiority. Not to say that I'm siding with Iran either, especially after all that new world order drivel Mahmoud Ahmadinejad spewed out of his mouth at the U.N General Assembly.
fbenario

Dcopymope wrote:Not to say that I'm siding with Iran either, especially after all that new world order drivel Mahmoud Ahmadinejad spewed out of his mouth at the U.N General Assembly.
Why in the world AREN'T you on the side of Iran? They are defending their people and their country from outside aggression. While Mahmoud I'm-A-Dinner-Jacket (an almost perfectly equivalent pronunciation) is controlled like all other politicians, shouldn't we all be taking Iran's side - if only to somewhat lessen the number of dead civilians bodies likely to be left strewn across their beautiful country?
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dcopymope
Banned

fbenario wrote:
Dcopymope wrote:Not to say that I'm siding with Iran either, especially after all that new world order drivel Mahmoud Ahmadinejad spewed out of his mouth at the U.N General Assembly.
Why in the world AREN'T you on the side of Iran? They are defending their people and their country from outside aggression. While Mahmoud I'm-A-Dinner-Jacket (an almost perfectly equivalent pronunciation) is controlled like all other politicians, shouldn't we all be taking Iran's side - if only to somewhat lessen the number of dead civilians bodies likely to be left strewn across their beautiful country?
Sure thing, why the hell not. ;)
Dcopymope
Banned

As the twin towers were destroyed, they come together to form the One World Trade Center, previously called the 'freedoms tower' (of Babel).

Quite blatant that we see eight triangles pointing up and down encompassing the building, obviously symbolizing the masonic term "as above, so below". It also has a cube shaped base, the number 8 representing a new birth.
The number eight is the first Cubic number

Eight is the first cubic number, the cube of two, 2 x 2 x 2. We have seen that three is the symbol of the first plane figure, and that four is the first square. So here, in the first cube, we see something of transcendent perfection indicated, something, the length and breadth and height of which are equal. This significance of the cube is seen in the fact that the "Holy of Holies," both in the Tabernacle and in the Temple, were cubes. In the Tabernacle it was a cube of 10 cubits. In the Temple it was a cube of 20 cubits. In Revelation 20 the New Jerusalem is to be a cube of 12,000 furlongs.
Source: http://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/mean ... ble/8.html

Edit: Don't forget the European Unions Tower of Babel as well: