Exploding Electronic Cigarettes?

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
Farcevalue

Exploding Electronic Cigarettes?

Unread post by Farcevalue »

I am connected to this industry, so this came across my radar screen recently:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_162- ... -injuries/

These devices have small lithium batteries in the "torch" end that pump water vapor up through a cartridge that delivers the nicotine/flavor. I am no expert on demolition but the idea that one of these tiny batteries would have enough explosive force to cause the level of damage claimed on opposing sides of the explosion (knocked out teeth, force of a bottle rocket at the same time the cartridge is flying into the closet to ignite it. From the other end!) Then the family rushes to dowse the fire with salt. I hate when my fires are bland.

Anyway, this is a small story with zero substantiation, including an actual identification, but wouldn't you know the vic er, tim has (had) a Facebook page.

I guess I took too long to post this, the page is gone. Go figure. A cheesy list of simmy mock-ups saying: "We're praying for you" and "God bless you" and the like. Complete with shopped photos of couples on a beach, on motorcycles, at a gathering where everyone is a different color than them. And no, I don't mean race, like they're 96k and everyone else is 32k.

I guess it was a rush job and too obvious, but why? Why bother with ecigs? I don't get it. Sorry this couldn't have been more fun, I would love to have heard Hoi Polloi's comments on the FB cutouts.

[I have moved this topic to "general world affairs", at least until aspects of "deception" should transpire more clearly. ~nonhocapito]
HonestlyNow

Re: Exploding Electronic Cigarettes?

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Farcevalue wrote:Why bother with ecigs?
How much, if at all, do they cut into Tobacco's profits? Just a thought.
hoi.polloi

Re: Exploding Electronic Cigarettes?

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

People who use the ecigs are usually trying to quit completely. So they are a significant threat to the benefiting farmers. CIA-type interests following/guiding the money of the tobacco industry might be putting a squeeze on tobacco in general.

Or else the ecigs are spraying more than nicotine. Perhaps it's easy to spray conventional illegal drugs as well.

Gosh - who knows? Intelligence companies convene and conspire like experts but their motivations are often insane.