The implications are obviously enormous here.
After going through this thread
and being somewhat convinced, I picked a few photos (widely available from a google image search) and did my own (very basic) comparisons.
I have added a few crude indicators (all that my skills allow) and briefly list the individual
1. We observe a visible circlular mark with a freckle below in the 7 o'clock position.
1A. We can see a distinct diagonal scar.
1C. Again We can observe a circular mark.
2. Where Obama's inner eyebrows end, We observe faint outlines/traces of where the
eyebrows have once been extended to, matching the length and shape of bin ladens eyebrows,
where the relevant sections appear to have been added in.
3. We can observe a similar cluster of small freckles.
4. We can see that the ears are an almost exact match, taking into account the
difference in camera angle and bin laden's turban pushing down on the right ear.
5. We can observe that the top teeth are a close match, especially the tooth indicated.
6. We see similar lines below the eye.
7. We notice a very similar line/scar between the eyes.
The eyes are an almost perfect match.
The highlighted area is a cosmetic addition. The lips are filled and the beard
is fake! I believe they have photoshopped in subtle charaters and fake scars
to help disguise some of obama's (small 'o' from here on in!) more obvious forehead
marks and scars.
Understanding this, I see obama every time!
Here is a last picture to show just how closely the noses match.
I believe we have had (necessarily) many 'bin ladens', but that we can all agree
that the bin laden pictured here can be considered the original.
I don't know what else to say. The implications are enormous and unless I am
being somehow punked or am horribly mistaken...
Barack Obama in disguise is/was Osama Bin Laden!
Oh Man, Oh Man, Oh Man!
Sources for the photos: http://robtshepherd.tripod.com/illinois.htmlhttp://www.shallownation.com/2008/08/25/barack-obama-time-magazine-cover-september-1-2008/
- bin laden.
I will post a similar thread on ATS.