"Obama Sin Laden" & other stories about Barack Obama

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
lux

Re: "Obama Sin Laden" & other stories about Barack Obama

Unread post by lux »

brianv wrote:Image

You dont need a weatherman to know what way the wind blows.

Phonies, cronies and fakes.
Yes, I spent a couple hours yesterday looking at the ELA results from those "Freedom Award" photos. There's quite a bit of "work" done on them, especially the ones with Dylan.
wtc-wtf

Unread post by wtc-wtf »

Examples of flash effect. This is "amateur footage" of Obama. I cannot remember the youtube vid that I pulled this from, so no link sorry, however there are many examples of this effect with Obama.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Dig the prosthetic hand, and the nearer one sans thumb [?] with peculiar fingers! Hmm, notice how the toon curvature leads the eye to the subject! And there's always someone in the background taking a photograph!
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Here's the Whitehouse video on YT of that "Medal of Freedom" ceremony. John Glenn @ 22:00 minutes & Bob Dylan @ 30:52
LightCone

Unread post by LightCone »

Obama Attorney’s Desperation Leads Him to Tell Florida Judge He is Not the Democratic Nominee
http://godfatherpolitics.com/5733/obama ... c-nominee/

The case before Florida Judge Terry Lewis claims that Barack Obama does not meet the constitutional requirements for President of the United States. The lawsuit, believe it or not, was filed by a registered Democrat. Just last week I wrote about Sheriff Joe Arpaio and Cold Case Posse Investigator Mike Zullo filing affidavits in the case.

At that time, Obama’s attorneys had asked Judge Lewis to dismiss the case because Barack Obama met the legal definition of a natural born citizen. Lewis didn’t buy their argument and demanded they provide documented evidence to back up their claim. He pointed to the fact that the claimant’s attorney had provided a Supreme court decision that had defined natural born citizen to mean that both parents were US citizens.

In the latest round before Judge Lewis, Obama’s attorneys evidently could not produce the requested documentation to support their claim that Obama is a natural born citizen. Out of what seemed to be an act of desperation on their part, they tried to divert addressing the central claim in the case by telling Lewis that Obama is not the Democratic nominee and therefore the case is irrelevant.
:wacko:
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

LightCone wrote:Obama Attorney’s Desperation Leads Him to Tell Florida Judge He is Not the Democratic Nominee
He pointed to the fact that the claimant’s attorney had provided a Supreme court decision that had defined natural born citizen to mean that both parents were US citizens.
The bolded sentence doesn't seem to make sense. Today, many of the fascists of the political right-wing and Christian Right want fewer illegal immigrants because any child born on US soil is automatically a citizen - meaning neither parent must be already a citizen.

What gives?
LightCone

fbenario wrote:
LightCone wrote:Obama Attorney’s Desperation Leads Him to Tell Florida Judge He is Not the Democratic Nominee
He pointed to the fact that the claimant’s attorney had provided a Supreme court decision that had defined natural born citizen to mean that both parents were US citizens.
The bolded sentence doesn't seem to make sense. Today, many of the fascists of the political right-wing and Christian Right want fewer illegal immigrants because any child born on US soil is automatically a citizen - meaning neither parent must be already a citizen.

What gives?
What I find stunning is that it is said that Obama's attorneys can not provide the proper documentation proving that Obama is a citizen. Yet, I recall that Obama's alleged birth certificate was posted online many months back. This seems to be a theatrical performance of sorts.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

^
Before being a Citizen with a Berth Certificate on the "Good Ship Lollypop", or a Person or some other fictitious legal entity, one must be a living flesh Man or a Woman. I've seen no proof that that he's any of this!
lux

Unread post by lux »

Here's an interesting photo (The caption is part of the image):
It appears to have been scanned from a half-tone newspaper page.

BO looks very "pasted in." So do the 2 suits in foreground. "Flash shadows" look fake too.

It's located here:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_2uE_QBbJQ_E/T ... DJE/s1600/

But the site (2.bp.blogspot.com) just gives an error if I try to access it and tineye can't find another instance of the photo.
LightCone

§

Another "historical" picture of Obama:

Maat

Unread post by Maat »

MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1yo9cbHBB

I'm not very good at seeing shadows at all but something about the one here looks quite suspicious. Besides, if it were a real photo both would have a look of total revulsion on their faces. :D
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

brianv wrote:^
Before being a Citizen with a Berth Certificate on the "Good Ship Lollypop", or a Person or some other fictitious legal entity, one must be a living flesh Man or a Woman. I've seen no proof that that he's any of this!
Yes, this sin-laden Mr. Obama does seem to be loosely placed in reality.

I wonder if the "Obama: absolutely laden with sin" anagram is deliberate. :P
LightCone

brianv wrote:^
What about his presence at rallies and other assumedly public events? Is an actor/impersonator used?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

He is probably played by a consistent actor, but the "remains" of his public background are pretty mysterious. I was just thinking about how it would be pretty easy for a government like ours to clean out a real series of any online files of a real person and it would resemble the exact same thing as fabricating a few items from scratch -- either way you end up with fewer documents and more control of those few. Since we are faced with that, and nobody really has access to Obama outside of his public appearances, we can really only conclude we don't know if he's a real person or just an actor propped up as a figurehead character to represent the corporate interests.

I suppose if we went to Chicago, Illinois, we'd be off to a good start on an investigation into what was real about his political career there.