March11-2012 AFGHAN bloody Sunday

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
nonhocapito

Re: March11-2012 AFGHAN bloody Sunday

Unread post by nonhocapito »

warriorhun wrote:Dear All,

You remember the movie Matrix, when they say the first version of Matrix was a place of happiness and harmony and peoples brains rejected it?
Dear W, I will quote myself from a few posts above:
"Suppose they really aim at creating an alternative, completely fake reality in which to keep us all the time... This alternative reality must also have contradictions, and reasons for disgust and indignation, and hits of missed opportunities to reach a better world: otherwise, like "the matrix", it won't work. People with a little bit of rage and a bit of disgust for the system are the most important to control, and you gotta give them something to chew on."

There are no doubts in my mind that "The Matrix" is really a commentary and a metaphor about the faked world of news and the media, in preparation of its greatest achievement, 9/11.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

nonhocapito wrote:
There are no doubts in my mind that "The Matrix" is really a commentary and a metaphor about the faked world of news and the media, in preparation of its greatest achievement, 9/11.
Neo's passoprt expires on September 11th 2001 :)
disinpho

Unread post by disinpho »

bostonterrierowner wrote:Neo's passoprt expires on September 11th 2001 :)
... and hes dressed like a Jesuit Priest:

Euphoria

Unread post by Euphoria »

Did anybody else notice Robert Bales' resemblance to the British actor Christian Bale, notorious for the role of Patrick Bateman in 'American Psycho'?

warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear bostonterrierowner,

you say:
Neo's passport expires on September 11th 2001
WTF????
You joking, right???
Are you?

Dear disinpho,

you say:
... and he's dressed like a Jesuit Priest
...or dressed like a:

:)
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

warriorhun wrote:WTF????
You joking, right???
Are you?
Whoa, are you not aware of this little nugget? It has been discussed a few times on this board and, obviously, the internet...
I took this screenshot from the newly released "HD" version of that movie:

"9/11 was an hollywood job" :)

It is also interesting to notice that, while "Agent Smith" quickly browses through Neo's file, another contradictory document is shown, where Neo's birth date is given as 11th March 1962 rather than 13th September 1971. (And the date of July 22nd is shown at the top.)

(My tentative interpretation is that on Neo's passport both the 11th of March and the 11th of September were meant to appear, but in the end they changed the passport as having all subsequent dates in September, to make the choice of the 11th less conspicuous.
As to the mother's name, "Michelle McGahey", that's credited as one of the production designers of the movie: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0568894/. Same goes for the name of the school, "Owen Paterson High": http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0665517/
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Good heavens - not again!... :puke:
US compensates Afghan families

The families of the dead received the money at the governor's office, said Kandahar provincial council member Agha Lalai.
Each wounded person received 11,000 dollars (£6,930). :rolleyes: [augghhh!!]

They were told that the money came from US President Barack Obama, Mr Lalai said

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/feedarticle/10162493
The alleged 38-year-old Robert Bales purportedly indicted for the March 11 massacre...
Euphoria

Unread post by Euphoria »

simonshack wrote:Good heavens - not again!... :puke:
US compensates Afghan families

The families of the dead received the money at the governor's office, said Kandahar provincial council member Agha Lalai.
Each wounded person received 11,000 dollars (£6,930). :rolleyes: [augghhh!!]

They were told that the money came from US President Barack Obama, Mr Lalai said

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/feedarticle/10162493
The alleged 38-year-old Robert Bales purportedly indicted for the March 11 massacre...
Much wider shoulders than in the original picture.

Less wrinkly skin. I think maybe his nose is slightly different here.

In this image they are going more for 'The Joker' look aren't they?

I am sure the perps sometimes take inspiration from Hollywood for their trauma-based mind control ops.