Swiss Coach Crash March 13 - 2012

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
Terence.drew

Swiss Coach Crash March 13 - 2012

Unread post by Terence.drew »

Just reporting the facts...

28 people died in this tragic crash, 22 children. The Bus was carrying Belgian schoolkids and their teachers, 52 in all, and were heading home from a skiing holiday in the Swiss Alps. The injured and dead were brought to hospitals and morgues in the nearby town of Sion.
At 11 am this morning the Belgian Nation held a minutes silence.

In what was an incredibly freak accident, the bus somehow hit a kerb and ploughed straight into a lay by wall. These are the small areas in tunnels that a vehicle can pull into. There were 2 of these in this tunnel. At any other location other than these 2 exact points, the bus would have maybe grazed the wall after hitting the kerb and there would not have been such carnage.

There was no suggestion of over speeding or the occupants of the bus not wearing seat belts.

Here a SKY news reporter reports from Lommel where 15 of the children died came from. There are extra seats placed outside a church for the memorial service in the expectation of huge crowds arriving in the next few minutes, although the place is empty as yet.
http://www.news.com.au/world/first-pict ... 6301109879

One British child died in the accident.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/worl ... 74803.html

His father, Edward Bowles, is a well known banker and one time upper Civil servant.
Here is his twitter page:
http://twitter.com/#!/edwardbowles1

Quote "Former civil servant, sometime barrister and prosecutor of crims, MBA and now at Standard Chartered Bank. Views certainly professionally personal... "

There is no explanation as to why the edges of Mr. Bowles mouth have been drawn in Joker style.

brianv

Re: Swiss Coach Crash March 13 - 2012

Unread post by brianv »

That is one weird bus photo, here's it ELA. Dial-a-Photo Polygonal Matrix Version 2.0

That is one weird bloke photo...

Euphoria

Unread post by Euphoria »

I noticed that there are 28 victims.

There are 27 EU member states + Croatia = 28 EU nations.
Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

Thanks BV and E.

Here are some more updates about this major disaster story.

Photo from 'The Sun' article below

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... 195796.ece

Although the sun photo looks very tampered with, esp. at both ends of the front line, the original photo below looks more natural. I do not understand though the shadows cast on the ground coming from both directions at once, although maybe there is a rational explanation.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... 19306.html

Tight security for Swiss bus crash commemoration

Dutch police officers will be deployed in the Belgium town of Lommel to help keep order during Wednesday’s commemoration service for the victims of a coach accident in Switzerland last week.

Security will be tight during the service following reports of a sect which disrupted earlier commemoration services for the 28 Dutch and Belgian victims of the crash. Mayor of Lommel Peter Vanvelthoven informed the press on Monday, that members of a sect shouted slogans that the crash, in which 22 children and six adults died, was a punishment from God because the Belgian church has let abortions be allowed. The mayor says anyone shouting slogans will be arrested.

The proceedings will be televised live by the Flemish broadcasters VRT and VTM. Photos are only allowed to be made by a photographer from the Belgian press agency Belga. The families of the victims have asked not to be recognisable in any of the photographs.

http://www.rnw.nl/africa/bulletin/tight ... memoration

Also.

The coach, which had been hired for the trip by a Christian trade union, belonged to Toptours, a company from the town of Aerschot with an 'excellent reputation', according to Belgian transport minister Melchior Wathelet.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... illed.html
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Terence.drew wrote:Just reporting the facts...

28 people died in this tragic crash, 22 children. The Bus was carrying Belgian schoolkids and their teachers, 52 in all, and were heading home from a skiing holiday in the Swiss Alps. The injured and dead were brought to hospitals and morgues in the nearby town of Sion.
At 11 am this morning the Belgian Nation held a minutes silence.

In what was an incredibly freak accident, the bus somehow hit a kerb and ploughed straight into a lay by wall. ]
Dear Terence,

There are indeed a few things that don't add up in this affair.

I won't spend much time on it - but I have 3 questions:

The bus supposedly crashed head-on into this green wall in the tunnel (which doesn't look much worse for it - must be some tough Swiss paint!):

QUESTION1: How can a large part of the center/right front end of the bus possibly be still intact - number plate and all?

Now, here are two other images showing the bus and the wall:
IMAGE A
IMAGE B

QUESTION2: Why is that wall portion grey - in IMAGE B? Note that the rest of the wall in IMAGE B is 'correcty' green - so it cannot be ascribed to the different chromatic RGB balance of the 2 images. Also, notice how the bus (in IMAGE A) appears to have hit the wall: its rightmost front end must have absorbed the brunt of the impact: so again, how on Earth can a large part of it possibly be still intact?

Lastly, here are 2 images of the bus being towed:

QUESTION3: Is that background scenery in grey-scale? Also, as we compare the 2 images (and their very similar angles/perspectives), does it all add up? Can the 2 images possibly co-exist? (hint: compare extreme right and left sides of the images).

I hasten to say that I have no idea why this bus crash would be suspicious. As Terence said on top of this thread, "just reporting the facts"...
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

When they use the device of "somebody holding a photograph" [think vicsim funerals] "to give it emotional impact" and to "make it appear more real", you have to ask why?
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

I know these are obvious . . . (-ly ridiculous.)
What, exactly, is that?

How surreal.
herrnimrod

Unread post by herrnimrod »

Lol! Wtf?

It's almost like there's an agenda to expose it.

Edit: Actually, that's an out of focus mountain side. http://www.aftenposten.no/nyheter/uriks ... 2nnidUeclg

Could the motivation be the future ban on human driven cars? The driver evidently crashed while changing a cd.
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

There are also these photos of the children. The photos seem odd as does the whole accident. The given story hardly seems to explain so many claimed deaths.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... illed.html
MsQ

Unread post by MsQ »

HonestlyNow wrote:*
I know these are obvious . . . (-ly ridiculous.)
What, exactly, is that?
I was about to ask the same thing.
Also, what is going on here?
I hope it was ok to use one of the above pics to draw the arrows in on. I thought searching for the same photo might take a while...
When I zoomed in on the pic, the square white thing towards the bottom right of the photo looks slightly transparent in a couple of places.

Edited to add: Also, is this shadow within another shadow, within what appears to be another larger shadow of the bus possible?
Last edited by MsQ on Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
MsQ

Unread post by MsQ »

Also, I can't believe I've done this, but I noticed the number 126 on the left side of the bus, and then the numberplate GWU 329.
So G is the 7th letter of the alphabet, W the 23rd, and U the 21st.
Adding the numbers together:
1+2+6+7+2+3+2+1+3+2+9=38
3+8=11
At least I think thats right - I really dislike maths, even the simple stuff!
asta

Unread post by asta »

It's interesting you mention about the number plates. I've noticed on the vast majority of vehicle registration plates (UK, NL, BE and Polish) contain this numerlogy.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Adding the numbers together another way:
1+2+6=9
7+2+3+2+1+3+2+9=29
2+9=11

9/11 !!! Maybe the bus was hijacked by some arabs? :rolleyes:

According terrorist physics the bus should then punch a hole in the tunnel wall and the tunnel + mountain above should collapse into a hole! :o
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Heiwa wrote:Adding the numbers together another way:

9/11 !!! Maybe the bus was hijacked by some arabs? :rolleyes:

According terrorist physics the bus should then punch a hole in the tunnel wall and the tunnel + mountain above should collapse into a hole! :o
And the driver was inserting the "Theme Music from Titianic" CD when the bus crashed :wacko:

The NYT carries the "All the news that's fit to print" logo.

We should adopt an "All the news that's fit to invent" logo!
Juju-la-trouvaille

Unread post by Juju-la-trouvaille »

Hi everyone,

As I'm from Belgium, I write this small message to give my opinion on this "accident".

I am very dubious about this accident. There are of course the strange pictures. But above all, the number of deaths is amazing : 28 ! Indeed, it is difficult to believe that a bus crashed in this way against the tunnel wall may have caused many deaths. A little bird tells me that the coffins are empty. There is also the belgian medias coverage of this accident. And it’s totally disproportionate. Several people around me (who do not suspect anything about this "accident") have shared their astonishment about the media behavior.

Anyway, I can tell you that in terms of manipulation, Belgium is not a beginner.

A few examples :
- Dinosaurs of Bernissart. It seems that, in 1870, skeletons of these animals have been found at the bottom of a mine in Bernissart, a small village near the french border).
- The 28 deaths of the “Brabant killers” in the '80s. (In my humble opinion, the answer to these killings is the same as for "Jack the Ripper", namely that there was no killing ... it was just misinformation).
- Our two famous "cosmonauts": Dirk Frimout and Frank de Winne. Frank de Winne is the "spaceman" who "acted from space" during a U2 concert in Dublin (if you believe it...).

I leave you on this and carry on my investigation on the former cattle market of... oups... I mean the Colosseum of Roma.

Cheers. :)