Swiss Coach Crash March 13 - 2012

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
SmokingGunII

Re: Swiss Coach Crash March 13 - 2012

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Terence.drew wrote:Thanks BV and E.

Here are some more updates about this major disaster story.

Photo from 'The Sun' article below

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... 195796.ece

Although the sun photo looks very tampered with, esp. at both ends of the front line, the original photo below looks more natural. I do not understand though the shadows cast on the ground coming from both directions at once, although maybe there is a rational explanation.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... 19306.html

Tight security for Swiss bus crash commemoration

Dutch police officers will be deployed in the Belgium town of Lommel to help keep order during Wednesday’s commemoration service for the victims of a coach accident in Switzerland last week.

Security will be tight during the service following reports of a sect which disrupted earlier commemoration services for the 28 Dutch and Belgian victims of the crash. Mayor of Lommel Peter Vanvelthoven informed the press on Monday, that members of a sect shouted slogans that the crash, in which 22 children and six adults died, was a punishment from God because the Belgian church has let abortions be allowed. The mayor says anyone shouting slogans will be arrested.

The proceedings will be televised live by the Flemish broadcasters VRT and VTM. Photos are only allowed to be made by a photographer from the Belgian press agency Belga. The families of the victims have asked not to be recognisable in any of the photographs.

http://www.rnw.nl/africa/bulletin/tight ... memoration

Also.

The coach, which had been hired for the trip by a Christian trade union, belonged to Toptours, a company from the town of Aerschot with an 'excellent reputation', according to Belgian transport minister Melchior Wathelet.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... illed.html

Terence - the shadows in that photo are bizarre! The sun is clearly lighting the children's heads from the right as we look, yet the relection in the far left window suggests the light source is coming from the left. maybe they have two suns in belgium - or perhaps the photo was taken on the moon. ;)

I have no idea why this should be a fake story, but something isn't right.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

SmokingGunII wrote:Terence - the shadows in that photo are bizarre! The sun is clearly lighting the children's heads from the right as we look, yet the relection in the far left window suggests the light source is coming from the left. maybe they have two suns in belgium - or perhaps the photo was taken on the moon. ;)
I am not sure i understand what you mean... in the far left window we see a wall illuminated by light, which would be to the left of the photographer, hence the light would be coming from the right of the photographer.
But the two suns do appear to exist judging from the kids' shadows on the ground...
SmokingGunII

Nonho - there is a cylindrical shaped thing in the 3rd pane from the left edge of the photo and the light is hitting this from the left. At least it loof like a cylinder to me when I enlarge the photo on my screen?

I've taken a look at the school in streetview and nothing seems amiss with the look of the building.

Having young children, I know that you get to know a lot of the children's surnames from the same school years as your own, so I would think it highly unlikely that they would name dead children that didn't exist and the whole school would be aware that children were on a trip and didn't return.

As I said before, I have no idea why this would be a fake story, depsite some of the imagery looking suspect? Very strange.
Pug

Unread post by Pug »

Hey guys,

There was ANOTHER coach crash incident today, 24th March 2012, here in the UK, which is receiving a lot of news coverage, however the images on TV just come across a little staged to me. It could of course be genuine and perhaps, once again, I am just looking too hard and wanting there to be a link or falsehood - but news - to me.. everything is engineered.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-17500107 - Coach driver arrested after M5 crash kills one and injures 39
wtc-wtf

Unread post by wtc-wtf »

Last edited by wtc-wtf on Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
icarusinbound

Unread post by icarusinbound »

SmokingGunII wrote:
I've taken a look at the school in streetview and nothing seems amiss with the look of the building.
The imagery of the background appears incredibly flat, it has the muted pastel blur of a painted stage drape. Why do the trees appear to be effectively upon the walls?

What on earth is that weird grey object above the head of the taller boy, third from the right (as viewed)??

Is there a sharpness/focus gradient affecting the background, from left to right?
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

icarusinbound wrote:What on earth is that weird grey object above the head of the taller boy, third from the right (as viewed)??
It looks like a very out-of-focus "basket" used in an odd form of basketball played by young girls. Toss the ball in, and the bottom of the "basket" has 4 openings through which the ball can drop, allowing many girls to participate without having to run up-and-down a basketball court.
SmokingGunII

icarusinbound wrote:
SmokingGunII wrote:
The imagery of the background appears incredibly flat, it has the muted pastel blur of a painted stage drape. Why do the trees appear to be effectively upon the walls?

What on earth is that weird grey object above the head of the taller boy, third from the right (as viewed)??

Is there a sharpness/focus gradient affecting the background, from left to right?
I agree that the image isn't great but the trees appear at least 3m away from the wall to my eye and one can be seen in streetview, with foliage. Unfortunately the right side of the facade can't be seen due to builders vans.

FredB is correct. The upturned viking's helmet is a basketball practice apparatus that randomly spits out the ball from one of its chutes. Fred, any ideas on the cylindrical looking thing I alluded to in my previous post?
fbenario

SmokingGunII wrote:FredB is correct. The upturned viking's helmet is a basketball practice apparatus that randomly spits out the ball from one of its chutes. Fred, any ideas on the cylindrical looking thing I alluded to in my previous post?
You are right that the light appears to be hitting the cylinder from the left. It could be anything at all in a classroom, from a planter growing a small plant, to a pencil holder, to a container of small supplies, etc.
SmokingGunII

But that is not interior artificial light, Fred. Otherwise, we wouldn't see the dark shadowing on the right side due to ambient light from outside. This means the object is a reflection and hence the sunlight is hitting the wrong side. Curious. :(
Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

Thanks to everyone for your contributions to this thread. Multi angle intelligence rocks!

The number 1 thing that struck me about this story was the numbers.

22 children dead. The 11 million inhabitants of Belgium where having a moments silence at 11 am etc. etc.

Euphoria brilliantly pointed that there are now 28 Euro states. 27 + Croatia.

A closer look, a little zoom in, and we find that the founding fathers of the EU, the adult members of the EU, are actually 6 six states - Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg and the Netherlands.

http://europa.eu/about-eu/eu-history/index_en.htm

EU total right now is 28 with 6 founding fathers. i.e. 22 children members(One as yet a fetus - Croatia).

The Costa Concordia ferrytale seemed to also hint at a capsize of the EU with it's decks stacked up with EU nations.
Costa Concordia = OS = Ocular sinister

Both events happen on the 13th of the month.

All these things could be very co incidental and OMG :wacko:

(But once you know about the numbers games your gullibility virginity is lost forever -a shop soiled item in the fakery world :( )

The next thing that struck me about this event was the crash physics. I truly am astonished at the high numbers of deaths. You can bet that everyone on the bus was wearing a seatbelt - this did allegedly happen in Switzerland. Having driven through Switzerland a few times, you can also bet the buses were limited to a certain speed lower than normal traffic. http://ec.europa.eu/transport/road_safe ... licies.htmThe bus in this incident came to a very abrupt halt we are told, but I fail to see how there were so many deaths. There was no fire. The front 1/3 of the bus is damaged as you would expect. The story does not add up as to why so many people died - over half the occupants.

The next thing about this incident which seemed strange was the photo trail. Starting with the joker photo of the english banker and leading on to the other strange photos as discussed above.

Excuse my language ... but what the fuck is this??

And this..

and this..

Why on Earth are there only Police/military people carrying coffins? Surely if your child died (and perhaps your only child being central Europe) family members would wish to be near their departed loved one at all times and not let some stranger take over?

Excuse my language again, but what the fuck is this???

A black mass? I am not sure about the norms on main land Europe regarding large funerals but this seems extremely creepy and weird.

There are no relatives seen. Why? What is the big secrecy issue? Why is being seen to grieve such a bad thing?

More weirdness here..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picture ... me=2173968

At no point have a said this incident is 'a fake'; and maybe I am willing it to be, given the horrific nature of the details.

I will say this though. If I was one of these dead children looking down from the next world on my flesh and blood relatives, I would not be resting in peace knowing that they had abandoned my mortal remains to the instruments of the state at the very end.

What is the unfortunate first thing that pops to mind when you think of the Belgium state? (besides the EU itself)

This may be the engine behind this love in of the B state and dead children.

On a broader note fakery is coming thick and fast recently and well done everyone for exposing the recent one in France .

I will propose this.

MEDIA-OCRACY.

A country must stage a big media driven hoax to be in the big boys club. We now know of most of them but there may be other events which have happened of which we don't yet know about.

peace.
nonhocapito

From http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picture ... me=2173924

Well said, Terrence. This has turned into a psy-op at least in the sense that the media has taken over any expression of grief, pity and fear, and have tunneled them to benefit the establishment, in this disgusting, rhetorical ceremony given for mass consumption.

"Nobody steps out of line". "Everything is for consumption". "Everything happens in public". "The state provides". "The military oversees".

And of course there is the required memorial wall...

From http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picture ... me=2173926

:puke: :puke: :puke:
pdgalles

Unread post by pdgalles »

nonhocapito wrote:Image
From http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picture ... me=2173924

Well said, Terrence. This has turned into a psy-op at least in the sense that the media has taken over any expression of grief, pity and fear, and have tunneled them to benefit the establishment, in this disgusting, rhetorical ceremony given for mass consumption.

"Nobody steps out of line". "Everything is for consumption". "Everything happens in public". "The state provides". "The military oversees".
Very good, Nonho! Serendipity led me to this:

3 November 2002: Italy quake 'angels' laid to rest

An emotional mass funeral has been held in the devastated Italian village of San Giuliano di Puglia, which lost an entire class of children in Thursday's earthquake.

Twenty-six small white coffins were lined up under a marquee as local community and political leaders said goodbye to the children.

The children and their teacher were killed when their primary school collapsed.

[...]

Correspondents say the grief of the children's parents was being shared across Italy, with almost every family expected to watch the funeral on live television.

[...]

Monsignor Tommaso Valentinetti, one of six bishops to hold the funeral ceremony with the village's priest, addressed the president when he pleaded for San Giuliano not to be forgotten once the dead were buried.

"I want to say one last thing to those who are representing the state, public life: help us more than ever to keep a watchful eye for those tragedies not to happen, to prevent them, for such a terrible experience never to be repeated.

"Help us in keeping a watchful eye, help us in prevention."

[...]

The service was held outside to avoid any risk of mourners being hurt by loose debris from the village's buildings, which have been heavily damaged, as aftershocks continue to shake the region.
Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/2392925.stm

So many events, so little time to pull the rug out from under them... :rolleyes:
nonhocapito

pdgalles wrote:So many events, so little time to pull the rug out from under them... :rolleyes:
Wow thanks for scooping out this event from long ago, pdgalles. Really remarkable similarities in the rhetorics of the ceremony, probably to so many other events in the news that periodically have generated this same message and that (luckily) we have forgotten by now.

The news really seem to work like commercials, insisting on the same messages over and over -- only they do not sell shampoo, they sell ideas, feelings, thoughts.

Consciously or not, the "children" here are really an excuse to suggest the need for everyone to comply to the rules and subject to the rulers. Because a child would normally "disobey" (and that disobeying child inside us is never completely quelled) it is probably persuasive to show how in death even the child, in his white coffin, eventually "obeys" and is "the same as everyone else". Certain chapters of Milan Kundera's "Immortality" come to mind.

You're right, the work is enormous. We have a chance today to simply start something that might take generations of investigators and thinkers to finally come to the surface enough to be showed to everyone for what it is. But it is also exciting when you see these patterns, and get such a clear feeling of the forms and expressions of the oppressive, deceiving force that generates them. It reduces that oppression each time a little bit. :)
fbenario

nonhocapito wrote:The news really seem to work like commercials, insisting on the same messages over and over -- only they do not sell shampoo, they sell ideas, feelings, thoughts.
The news, like all advertising, is psychological manipulation intended to change the reader's perception/understanding of something.