News Anchors

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
hoi.polloi

News Anchors

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I remember on the 911movement.org site, before it was pulled, we had posted on news anchors and their strange appearances. I had discovered at least one case where an identity of a news anchor was changed and their age made different and they were transfered to another city with a new name. I suppose that is normal practice for news anchors, and I guess the news is pretty much synonymous with intelligence gathering groups.

The dude that "changed" was Ron Zappolo (Fox 31 Denver, Colorado) and I can't remember what he changed from but it was some place obviously different like Atlanta, or Orlando or something.

I wonder if anyone noticed anything about their local news anchors they found a little "funny" and wanted to post them here. Thanks.
ajimmyadams

Re: News Anchors

Unread post by ajimmyadams »

This is my first post and i am dedicating this to the Introduction Forum as per the forum rules. Before introducing myself,i would just like to thank the Administrator of this forum for giving me opportunity to join this community.Now, let me take the opportunity to introduce myself.This is jimmy Adams.I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members, hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge.

gift to pakistan
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

ajimmyadams wrote:This is my first post and i am dedicating this to the Introduction Forum as per the forum rules. Before introducing myself,i would just like to thank the Administrator of this forum for giving me opportunity to join this community.Now, let me take the opportunity to introduce myself.This is jimmy Adams.I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members, hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge.

Will somebody block this idiot IP
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

brianv wrote:
Will somebody block this idiot IP
I will. But what's the deal with all these Pakistani spammers? :blink: