London 2012 Olympics

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
Dcopymope
Banned

Re: London 2012 Olympics

Unread post by Dcopymope »

daozen wrote:...mmm, maybe I can save my 1/2 oz. I lost on my bet for an olympics attack if this happens. Fingers Crossed... :P
I actually thought the Olympics was over with, completely forgot about the Paralympics. Its not being as hyped up as the regular games were, and I wouldn't have known at all since I don't really watch TV. I guess we should wait until the 21st according to the author of the videos.

Here is what I had to say about that in the comment section:
I find it interesting that the poster for the new Dredd movie shows two towers burning in the background, a possible allusion to 9/11. Other than the new Dredd movie being released on the 21st and a sign saying 'Caution 219' in the new Total Recall movie, I'm still not seeing why you think something will happen specifically on that date. Or IS that in fact what you are trying to say?
Dcopymope
Banned

Symbolism behind the Paralympic 2012 Opening Ceremony EXPOSED!:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THYt-X5cbe4
daozen

Unread post by daozen »

so it's the 21st 27th? this time I'm not watching the videos unless something happens.... but I know where they are now.
pshea38
Banned

Unread post by pshea38 »

Dcopymope wrote:Symbolism behind the Paralympic 2012 Opening Ceremony EXPOSED!:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THYt-X5cbe4
Not to be taken too lightly, IMO.

Regarding rihanna's umbrella and the storm soon to come, it is interesting to note
that bob dylan releases his latest album 'Tempest' on 09-11-2012, exactly 11 years
after the release of his 09-11-2001 album 'love and theft'.

And we all know what (didn't) happened then.

Miranda, as featured in the opening ceremony, is the daughter of prospero
from shakespeare's play 'the tempest', the leading drama in all complete collections of his works.
I haven't read it in years, but i do remember it striking some sort of chord when
I did read it.

http://www.sirbacon.org/mwbook.html

What interesting connections, eh?
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

In all of my channels that I receive via 'satellite', not one is dedicated to Paralympics. Strange isn't it? None of my local news stations even mention any of the winners either... not even a slight mention.

Seems like it would be a good Op for a true human story.

Oh.. Bloody Hell.. for the tennis fans. Please, tell me why they would not allow them to play at Wimbledon.
Alfie

Unread post by Alfie »

Libero wrote: Oh.. Bloody Hell.. for the tennis fans. Please, tell me why they would not allow them to play at Wimbledon.
Grass
icarusinbound

Unread post by icarusinbound »

Libero wrote:In all of my channels that I receive via 'satellite', not one is dedicated to Paralympics.
Apologies, missed this observation, and now only one day left...

Assuming that you're UK (or mainland Europe with an ex-pat hacked viewing card), it's being carried via Sky (apparently), as well as 'Freesat'. And Mr Branson's customers can get the extra channels as well...

http://paralympics.channel4.com/news-pictures/news/newsid=1233885/index.html wrote:

Sky
If you have Sky, you can press the Red button, where you will be taken to a screen where you can choose between the three extra feeds.

You will also find these three feeds directly on the Sky Guide at channel numbers:

C4 Para 1 450
C4 Para 2 451
C4 Para 3 452
C4 Para 1 HD 453
C4 Para 2 HD 454
C4 Para 3 HD 455

Freesat
If you have Freesat, you can find three C4 Paralympics Extra channels in the guide at: 150, 151, and 152 - in either SD or HD, depending on your box.

C4 PG1 150
C4 PG2 151
C4 PG3 152
C4 PG1HD 150
C4 PG2HD 151
C4 PG3HD 152

VirginMedia
If you have VirginMedia-HD, you can find the C4 Paralympics Extra channels in the guide at: 550, 551, & 552.
If you have got VirginMedia, but not the HD version, then they’re at 553, 554, and 555.

C4 PG1 550
C4 PG2 551
C4 PG3 552
C4 PG1HD 553
C4 PG2HD 554
C4 PG3HD 555

Freeview HD
If you have Freeview HD, please go to channel 304.

On some Freeview HD equipment you can also Press Red whilst watching C4HD and a banner will pop up that will allow you to switch between the extra video service and D4H

Libero wrote:Strange isn't it? None of my local news stations even mention any of the winners either... not even a slight mention.
The coverage has been sidelined (see above) to the 'old' new-money Channel Four, as opposed to coverage by the BBC. So saying, the coverage of the event has been odd, in that certain events have been covered in what I'd call just superficial depth, whilst the rest has been very low-key compared to the main Olympics.

Some of the images feel odd, though. I don't just mean the ELA of images like the one below, I mean their composition.
http://www.independent.co.uk/incoming/a ... euters.jpg
http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?i ... c098.35698

Did anyone notice the very slick 'same-studio' pre-event TV advertisements which contained plenty of artificial 2012 imagery (false team uniforms in a trad style, with non-TeamGB logos) , also used by some of the official merchandise/sponsors advertisers? In fact, the same goes for the stills, used especially on hoardings and in filling-station forecourts. I got the strong impression that the use of real models/actors was a lot less likely than the content having just been digitally created directly. It was extremely clinical and shiny....all of it.
Dcopymope
Banned

Paralympics SunKing Rises: Rihanna (Isis), Nimrod & the NWO Religion:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQTSPJRSrLY
daozen

Unread post by daozen »

Dcopymope wrote:Paralympics SunKing Rises: Rihanna (Isis), Nimrod & the NWO Religion:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQTSPJRSrLY
with all due respect I don't know what this vid is doing in this forum... :huh:
Dcopymope
Banned

daozen wrote:
Dcopymope wrote:Paralympics SunKing Rises: Rihanna (Isis), Nimrod & the NWO Religion:
with all due respect I don't know what this vid is doing in this forum... :huh:
This thread has to do with the London Olympics, so I posted a video about the symbolism of the 'ceremony' of the Paralympics, something I've been doing since the thread was started, as you have noticed, real simple.
resolution

Unread post by resolution »

Time to close this thread?
daozen

Unread post by daozen »

Dcopymope wrote:
This thread has to do with the London Olympics, so I posted a video about the symbolism of the 'ceremony' of the Paralympics, something I've been doing since the thread was started, as you have noticed, real simple.
I honestly appreciate it but when we are explaining the symbolism through bible quotations ( :puke: ) we are throwing any rational thought out the window.
Dcopymope
Banned

daozen wrote:
Dcopymope wrote:
I honestly appreciate it but when we are explaining the symbolism through bible quotations ( :puke: ) we are throwing any rational thought out the window.
Given the blatant in you face satanic nature of these "ceremonies", quoting the bible is exactly the rational thing to do, because these "ceremonies" are religious in nature to the core and has absolutely nothing at all to do with sport.
daozen

Unread post by daozen »

Dcopymope wrote:
daozen wrote:
Dcopymope wrote:
Given the blatant in you face satanic nature of these "ceremonies", quoting the bible is exactly the rational thing to do, because these "ceremonies" are religious in nature to the core and has absolutely nothing at all to do with sport.
I think there is blatant symbology indeed but the purpouse behind it is anyone's guess. It can easily be religious but it could also be just trying to appear religious, or it could have a programming purpose that's completly void of religious basis, among many things. There is no rational explanation that can come from quoting the bible, (which is nothing but an amalgam of plagiarized myths created by the roman empire to create the mass control cult christianity is) EVER!
Dcopymope
Banned

daozen wrote:I think there is blatant symbology indeed but the purpouse behind it is anyone's guess. It can easily be religious but it could also be just trying to appear religious, or it could have a programming purpose that's completly void of religious basis, among many things. There is no rational explanation that can come from quoting the bible, (which is nothing but an amalgam of plagiarized myths created by the roman empire to create the mass control cult christianity is) EVER!
You mean the same pagan roman empire that burned millions of professed Christians at the stake and fed to the lions for over three centuries for testifying to the divinity of Jesus? This doesn't sound like the actions of a group that approved of Christianity at all. Your response is predictable, and your claims of the bible being "plagiarized" is no different than the rubbish promoted by Zeitgeist and isn't taken seriously at all by any real biblical scholar, to the most ardent Christian, to the most hard line atheist. It wasn't my intent to turn this into a religious discussion, but you seem dead set on doing so. Maybe it is time to close this thread now as resolution suggested, as the Olympics are over with and there is nothing more to discuss.