Oak Tree Sikh Temple shooting, August 5th 2012

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
RetroStereo
Banned

Re: Oak Tree Sikh Temple shooting, August 5th 2012

Unread post by RetroStereo »

ya know , i may have expected that from Reich, as hes just an idiot : what is this the counter counter propoganda to distract" .....ya thats it ,...but not the smartass high brow comment by Matt.

My bad, i joined the WRONG DILDO research forum! I thought I was amongst above average intelligence folks trying to reveal media fakery... I guess i was wrong, as some of you guys are just................ FAKE ....DICKS!! ........
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

RetroStereo wrote:
My bad, i joined the WRONG DILDO research forum! I thought I was amongst above average intelligence folks trying to reveal media fakery... I guess i was wrong, as some of you guys are just................ FAKE ....DICKS!! ........
Your bad indeed, Retro boy. You'll probably feel more comfortable in forums frequented by REAL dicks. Bye now.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack wrote:
RetroStereo wrote:
Your bad indeed, Retro boy. You'll probably feel more comfortable in forums frequented by REAL dicks. Bye now.
Oh, I think I'll join this forum today without reading any of the material posted or getting to know the members' foibles and idiosyncrasies, then foul-mouth my way out when they discover I'm a twat!
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

A son of one of the Sikh Shooting "victims", Amardeep Kaleka, happens to be running for Con-gress this term. Oh, and he happens to be a film maker too.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amar_Kaleka

And in other political news, Ex American Idol contestant and reality show star Clay Aiken is running for Con-gress as well. In a stunning turn of events, his opponent, Keith Crisco is said to have recently stumbled to his death. :wacko:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/keith-crisc ... nent-dies/