Africa massacre suspect David Simpson 26/08/2012

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
Euphoria

Africa massacre suspect David Simpson 26/08/2012

Unread post by Euphoria »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-yo ... e-19384917

A man imprisoned after being suspected of involvement in a massacre in Africa has been moved from prison.

David Simpson, 24, was working in the Central African Republic when he reported coming across 18 bodies, which led to his jailing in March.

Mr Simpson, from North Yorkshire, was now in his employers' compound, the Foreign and Commonwealth Office said....

...Mr Simpson was working for Swedish company Central African Wildlife Adventures, which takes clients game hunting, and had been looking for a water supply when he said he found the bodies in remote bushland.

He told his family it was believed the suspected massacre had been carried out by the rebel group the Lord's Resistance Army.

Ah, so we are back in Kony territory again!

Anyway, I researched the company Central African Wildlife Adventures. The contact is Emelie Mararv. Is that a regular Swedish surname, I wonder? Sounds very odd.

Images from her Facebook profile:

Noted, from above, she seems to have a problem with the Swedish Democrats (soft anti-immigration party), but esteems the United Nations. Is this the typical tour guide for the Central African Republic?

My thoughts are that Mararv is working for a Marxist group akin to USAID, maybe a Swedish version. I will have to look more into her background.

The authors/playwrights mentioned above in her Likes are also maybe a little suspicious. She seems very politically motivated for a tour guide, but this could be a coincidence.

Why suspicious? Well, let's zoom in on the author Jonas Hessen Khemiri:

Now, it seems that Jonas Hessen Khemiri IS a real person (see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPEFYPBeW4E). But the above image feels like a smack in the face - a joke for insiders.

This guy is heavily promoted by Riksteatern, which was established in 1933 (eek) and has been on-tour all over Sweden since. The Royal Dramatic Theatre (the national stage) tours regularly with Riksteatern around some of its more popular productions.

I'm going off tangent a bit here, but it helps to give more clues about Mararv and her associations.