Buenos Aires "Once" Station disaster, 22-2-2012

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
daozen

Buenos Aires "Once" Station disaster, 22-2-2012

Unread post by daozen »

I just came across some pics on a train tragedy at station "11" in Buenos Aires that happened last year I think. It's a very fishy country but I have no idea of a possible motivation to fake this, but the pics look odd, no? I'm sorry if it's a genuine tragedy but they just struck me as very familiar to this website....

fbenario

Re: Argentinian Vicsims?

Unread post by fbenario »

2012 Buenos Aires rail disaster

Date 22 February 2012
Time 08:33 ART
Location Buenos Aires
Coordinates 34°36′31.1″S 58°24′30.6″WCoordinates: 34°36′31.1″S 58°24′30.6″W
Country Argentina
Rail line Sarmiento Line
Operator Trenes de Buenos Aires
Type of incident Train wreck
Cause Under investigation
Statistics
Trains 1
Deaths 51 [1]
Injuries 703 [2]

The 2012 Buenos Aires rail disaster occurred on 22 February 2012, when a train crashed at Once Station (Spanish: Estación Once de Setiembre; IPA: [ˈonse]) in the Balvanera barrio of Buenos Aires in Argentina.

There were about 1,000 passengers on board when the crowded eight-carriage train, whose working brakes were not activated, hit the buffers at the end of the line, crushing the motor carriage and the following two carriages, after approaching the station at a speed of 26 km/h. 51 people were killed and more than 700 were injured;[1] the dead and seriously injured were in the first two carriages,[3] packed with people who had moved to the front of the train to be near the station exit on arrival.

The Sarmiento Line, on which the incident occurred, is operated by Trenes de Buenos Aires (TBA). It was the second fatal accident on the line within six months, following the 2011 Flores rail crash, and the third deadliest train accident in Argentina's history, after the Benavidez rail disaster in 1970 (which left 142 dead and 368 injured) and the Estrella del Norte train accident in 1978 (which left 55 dead and an unknown number injured).[4]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Buen ... l_disaster
The ELAs seem untrustworthy.
daozen

Unread post by daozen »

fbenario wrote: The ELAs seem untrustworthy.
ELAs?

I'm also thinking that Argentina is the worse built country I've been to, nothing works complety well, so...
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

daozen wrote:
ELAs?

I'm also thinking that Argentina is the worse built country I've been to, nothing works complety well, so...
Read the Tutorials and the FAQ, located in the upper-right corner.

http://fotoforensics.com/
daozen

Unread post by daozen »

fbenario wrote:
daozen wrote:
ELAs?

Read the Tutorials and the FAQ, located in the upper-right corner.

http://fotoforensics.com/
thanks Fibenario, Ive done it and read the FAQ but I still can't tell wether its normal or not! can someone with experiencie like you or someone else comment on the pic?

reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

For ELA and almost any other form of photo analysis, the 'most' original and least processed copy of the suspect image must be found. That montage is no good for that reason. The faces have all been cropped to fit the uniform size of the tile, the colourmaps will be merged, the compression ratio normalised across the montage, etc., etc.. All that information for image forensics is lost thanks to the montage.

To do it properly, otherwise a waste of effort, first examine each vicsim "photo" individually. After all, the "photos" should have nothing, technically, in common with each other..... But if they do - perhaps sharing similar metadata, it might be a good question to ask why?
daozen

Unread post by daozen »

reichstag fireman wrote:For ELA and almost any other form of photo analysis, the 'most' original and least processed copy of the suspect image must be found. That montage is no good for that reason. The faces have all been cropped to fit the uniform size of the tile, the colourmaps will be merged, the compression ratio normalised across the montage, etc., etc.. All that information for image forensics is lost thanks to the montage.

To do it properly, otherwise a waste of effort, first examine each vicsim "photo" individually. After all, the "photos" should have nothing, technically, in common with each other..... But if they do - perhaps sharing similar metadata, it might be a good question to ask why?
thanks for the info, I'd do it properly but I can't be bothered to be honest... I don't care enough... thanks anyway!
CTGal1011

Unread post by CTGal1011 »

They may not be vicsims at all.
But dying in a rail crash? That doesn't seem like the usual Argentinian way of getting rid of people tptb don't like, is it?
Maybe a front for something more sinister?
That whole country is a mess. They have so much crap going on, I would even guess these people are real victims. The other 300 that aren't mentioned would be the ones I would be interested in.
Seems to be easier to track down a missing person in North Korea than it is in Argentina.
daozen

Unread post by daozen »

CTGal1011 wrote:They may not be vicsims at all.
But dying in a rail crash? That doesn't seem like the usual Argentinian way of getting rid of people tptb don't like, is it?
Maybe a front for something more sinister?
That whole country is a mess. They have so much crap going on, I would even guess these people are real victims. The other 300 that aren't mentioned would be the ones I would be interested in.
Seems to be easier to track down a missing person in North Korea than it is in Argentina.
A mess indeed, yeah could be true...
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

At first I thought I was hallucinating when I read that there was a railway station in Buenos Aires dedicated to September 11th. I mean, it would be like calling it "holocaust" or "Ebola virus"... not that it couldn't happen... <_<

But then wicked told me it is dedicated to a different September 11th:
The station, inaugurated on December 20, 1882, is located in the barrio of Balvanera immediately north of Plaza Miserere, a large public square. The station is named for the September 11, 1852, rebellion of Buenos Aires against the Federal government of General Justo José de Urquiza. Coincidentally President Domingo Faustino Sarmiento also died on 11 September, in 1888, but this is not the date commemorated by the station's name.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Once_railway_station
Of course, it is possible that a bit of research would demonstrate how the nation of Argentina was really designed and created by freemasons (just like Italy), so it is not impossible for that September 11th to have something in common with the more popular September 11th. The world these maniacs live in is a boring one.
It remains a fact that the State of Buenos Aires was founded following that "revolution of September 11th":
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_of_Buenos_Aires

I raise an eyebrow reading that this quite big train wreck happened in a station named as such, and on the 22nd.
daozen

Unread post by daozen »

nonhocapito wrote:At first I thought I was hallucinating when I read that there was a railway station in Buenos Aires dedicated to September 11th. I mean, it would be like calling it "holocaust" or "Ebola virus"... not that it couldn't happen... <_<

But then wicked told me it is dedicated to a different September 11th:
The station, inaugurated on December 20, 1882, is located in the barrio of Balvanera immediately north of Plaza Miserere, a large public square. The station is named for the September 11, 1852, rebellion of Buenos Aires against the Federal government of General Justo José de Urquiza. Coincidentally President Domingo Faustino Sarmiento also died on 11 September, in 1888, but this is not the date commemorated by the station's name.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Once_railway_station
Of course, it is possible that a bit of research would demonstrate how the nation of Argentina was really designed and created by freemasons (just like Italy), so it is not impossible for that September 11th to have something in common with the more popular September 11th. The world these maniacs live in is a boring one.
It remains a fact that the State of Buenos Aires was founded following that "revolution of September 11th":
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_of_Buenos_Aires

I raise an eyebrow reading that this quite big train wreck happened in a station named as such, and on the 22nd.
haha, I did not know any of this!!!! :blink: Someone posted the pic on facebook and it looked fishy... the date also looked weird, and there's some pictures of relatives holding posters with the pictures, it seemed quite familiar... but now all of this might make me look into this further... It's funny to think I lived a few blocks from the station not long ago, the place is a dump though...
brianv

Re: Buenos Aires "Once" Station disaster, 22-2-2012

Unread post by brianv »

It looks like the South East asia crew had a hand in constructing these faces!
daozen

Unread post by daozen »

brianv wrote:
It looks like the South East asia crew had a hand in constructing these faces!
so you vote vicsims? who are the SEA crew?
daozen

Unread post by daozen »

wtf!? of course these are sims! The woman on the first column on the last row. I could have done a better job of putting those glasses on her using windows paint.
Last edited by daozen on Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
r3sist

Unread post by r3sist »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZqM8EQCCo8
CCTV Footage of the train crashing into the station.

At the end of the CCTV footage [0:20 in the above video] a young man carrying a backpack runs out from the front of the train?
Then in the next clip, not much damage to the front of the train?