Reagan Assassination Attempt, US 1981

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.

Re: Reagan Assassination Attempt, US 1981

Postby Heiwa on October 5th, 2012, 5:05 pm

simonshack wrote:Yes, dear Pov,

And did you know that the allegedly Jerusalem-born Sirhan's full name is actually Sirhan Bishara Sirhan?

Meaning of Bishara: "Good News"
http://www.ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=bishara

Here are a few more triple-named, infamous entities:


Jacob Leon Rubinstein (aka "Jack Ruby")
Charles Joseph Whitman (Texas University shootings, 1966)
Anders Behring Breivik (Oslo/Utoya shootings)
Nidal Malik Hasan (Fort Hood shootings)
Eric David Harris (Columbine shootings)
Dylan Bennet Klebold (Columbine shootings)
Theodore John Kaczynski (aka "Unabomber")
Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (aka "The Underwear bomber")
Seng Hui Cho (Virgina Tech shootings)
Timothy James McVeigh (Oklahoma bombing)
James Earl Ray (convicted of Martin Luther King murder)
Mark David Chapman (convicted of John Lennon murder)
Sirhan Bishara Sirhan (convicted of Robert F. Kennedy murder)
Rodrick Shonte Dantzler(Grand Rapids shootings, 7/7 2011)
Jeffrey Brian Johnson (Aloha shooting, Jan 26 2012)
Jeffrey T. Johnson (Empire State shootings, Aug 24, 2012 )

(The list is far from complete) <_<


Do not forget Christer Pettersson, (very common Swedish full name shared by 1000's other) convicted killer of Swedish PM Olof Palme but later declared innocent on appeal for whatever reason. :lol: OK, Mr Petterson is only two-name. Imagine if it had been Christer Adolf Petterson, or Christer Napoleon Petterson, or Christer Benito Franco Petterson? Sorry, the latter is a four named entity. Would it make a difference? :blink:
Heiwa
Member
 
Posts: 1064
Joined: October 20th, 2009, 7:20 pm

Re: Reagan Assassination Attempt, US 1981

Postby Libero on September 14th, 2014, 9:08 pm

Courtesy of Pulitzer prize winning photographer Ron Edmonds, I found some photos with additional details relating to "The cop who escaped the pack" pointed out in the previous page. (Placed in order as shown in related youtube video.)

Image
Image


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5mWy75N3zU

http://lightbox.time.com/2011/03/30/beh ... visited/#1
Libero
Member
 
Posts: 333
Joined: August 24th, 2012, 9:21 pm

Re: Reagan Assassination Attempt, US 1981

Postby Libero on September 15th, 2014, 12:04 am

Aside from the curious coincidence of his wife's working directly across the street from the location of this incident (you may need to recall the frantic screaming woman that the gun-wielding agents allowed to approach the alleged crime scene), here's another factoid out of the "it's a small world" (circle of) life details of hero secret service agent Jerry Parr, according to his wiki.

Parr's interest in joining the Secret Service originated as a boy after watching Code of the Secret Service (1939) starring Ronald Reagan as agent "Brass" Bancroft.


:P

Image

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Parr
Last edited by Libero on September 15th, 2014, 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Libero
Member
 
Posts: 333
Joined: August 24th, 2012, 9:21 pm

Re: Reagan Assassination Attempt, US 1981

Postby simonshack on September 15th, 2014, 2:50 am

*

James BRADY - the first Gabby Giffords of our times... reportedly shot in the head - with hardly any blood to be seen.

And yet again - with presposterous imagery of the alleged event :

Image

Image

When is America going to wake up to this shit ?
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6384
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: Reagan Assassination Attempt, US 1981

Postby Libero on September 15th, 2014, 4:44 am

Aw, Simon... it looks like there's a little bit of an off color substance beneath his head, no? It is a bit tough to tell with that big gun in the way. Perhaps we are just spoiled by the ultra-realistic(not) looking stuff of Boston bombing fame.

Did you prefer it fresh to the last drop (dropless in this case)
Image
http://www.corbisimages.com/stock-photo ... -explosion

or

Day-Old ? :D
Image
http://bigstory.ap.org/photo/carlos-arredondo-1


Whoops!... back to topic.

Sadly, since this thread was started, Mr. Brady has allegedly passed, but not without controversy, mind you. You see... it appears that the medical examiner decided to call his death a homicide with an astonishing (yet somehow numerically unsurprising) 33 years having elapsed since the alleged shooting event!


http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/cri ... story.html
Libero
Member
 
Posts: 333
Joined: August 24th, 2012, 9:21 pm

Re: Reagan Assassination Attempt, US 1981

Postby lux on September 15th, 2014, 6:32 pm

Libero wrote:Sadly, since this thread was started, Mr. Brady has allegedly passed, but not without controversy, mind you. You see... it appears that the medical examiner decided to call his death a homicide with an astonishing (yet somehow numerically unsurprising) 33 years having elapsed since the alleged shooting event!


http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/cri ... story.html


This is so preposterous that even the dumbed down masses may see through it. :lol:
lux
Member
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: October 1st, 2011, 11:46 pm

Re: Reagan Assassination Attempt, US 1981

Postby MrSinclair on November 19th, 2014, 3:43 am

Nodisinfo.com just published the following piece on the Reagan "shooting". They do mention cluesforum at one point in the article.

http://nodisinfo.com/shooting-ronald-re ... trol-hoax/
MrSinclair
Member
 
Posts: 388
Joined: December 23rd, 2011, 2:29 am

Re: Reagan Assassination Attempt, US 1981

Postby brianv on November 19th, 2014, 5:47 am

MrSinclair wrote:Nodisinfo.com just published the following piece on the Reagan "shooting". They do mention cluesforum at one point in the article.

http://nodisinfo.com/shooting-ronald-re ... trol-hoax/


Well nearly...
At this moment in an animated gif seen on cluesforums the agent in the grey suit instructs the man in the trench coat to do something. Suddenly, the trench coat man opens his coat and disguises the scene of Brady’s head.


Pity about all the "arch-zionist" bollox - whatever that is <_< A sure turn-off to many a casual reader! They might have had the decency to post a link to "cluesforums" also. On second thoughts no perhaps not! :rolleyes:
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3878
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 11:19 pm

Re: Reagan Assassination Attempt, US 1981

Postby MrSinclair on November 20th, 2014, 4:18 am

brianv wrote:
MrSinclair wrote:Nodisinfo.com just published the following piece on the Reagan "shooting". They do mention cluesforum at one point in the article.

http://nodisinfo.com/shooting-ronald-re ... trol-hoax/


Well nearly...
At this moment in an animated gif seen on cluesforums the agent in the grey suit instructs the man in the trench coat to do something. Suddenly, the trench coat man opens his coat and disguises the scene of Brady’s head.


Pity about all the "arch-zionist" bollox - whatever that is <_< A sure turn-off to many a casual reader! They might have had the decency to post a link to "cluesforums" also. On second thoughts no perhaps not! :rolleyes:


I have very mixed feelings about that site. They do provide some good exposures of media fakery but I agree with you Brian that the zionist talk is counterproductive and a real distraction. Their comments sections can often be a sad cesspool of venting.
MrSinclair
Member
 
Posts: 388
Joined: December 23rd, 2011, 2:29 am

Re: Reagan Assassination Attempt, US 1981

Postby brianv on November 20th, 2014, 12:27 pm

MrSinclair wrote:
brianv wrote:
MrSinclair wrote:Nodisinfo.com just published the following piece on the Reagan "shooting". They do mention cluesforum at one point in the article.

http://nodisinfo.com/shooting-ronald-re ... trol-hoax/


Well nearly...
At this moment in an animated gif seen on cluesforums the agent in the grey suit instructs the man in the trench coat to do something. Suddenly, the trench coat man opens his coat and disguises the scene of Brady’s head.


Pity about all the "arch-zionist" bollox - whatever that is <_< A sure turn-off to many a casual reader! They might have had the decency to post a link to "cluesforums" also. On second thoughts no perhaps not! :rolleyes:


I have very mixed feelings about that site. They do provide some good exposures of media fakery but I agree with you Brian that the zionist talk is counterproductive and a real distraction. Their comments sections can often be a sad cesspool of venting.


It strikes me that sites like that provide the hoaxers aka the "Governments" and "Medias" with another means of hiding stuff in plain sight. If they had simply dealt with the facts of the Hoax instead of shrouding it in "jew-bait".
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3878
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 11:19 pm

Re: Reagan Assassination Attempt, US 1981

Postby MrSinclair on November 21st, 2014, 2:12 pm

I agree. They put together a credible article exposing one or another event as fake and then ruin the credibility of their own findings by finishing with a finger pointed at the Zionists.
Until it is firmly established that an event is faked and a lie I see it is as counterproductive to make accusations as to who is responsible for it. One of the many strengths of this site is keeping the focus on what really did and didn't happen.
MrSinclair
Member
 
Posts: 388
Joined: December 23rd, 2011, 2:29 am

Re: Reagan Assassination Attempt, US 1981

Postby MsQ on April 25th, 2015, 7:17 am

Back in the news...

Psychiatrist: John Hinckley Jr., Man Who Shot Reagan, Wants to Start a Band

A psychiatrist treating the man who shot President Ronald Reagan in 1981 says he wants to start a band and should be allowed to publish his music anonymously.
Dr. Giorgi-Guarnieri testified Friday during court hearings that will ultimately determine whether and under which conditions John Hinckley Jr. will be allowed to live full time outside a mental hospital.
Giorgi-Guarnieri says Hinckley should be allowed to start the band, but not perform publicly.


http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local ... 34051.html
MsQ
Member
 
Posts: 101
Joined: February 13th, 2012, 5:40 am

Previous

Return to General World Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests