Malala Yousafzai

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
reichstag fireman

Malala Yousafzai

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

@Mercurial: No one is biting on the Sir Jimmy-Paedo PSYOP because it's as dull as ditch water. ^_^
A distraction from altogether grander mind-bending manoeuvres.

Whaddabout Malala Yousafzai, anyone? The world's first fully-simmed Nobel Peace Prize Nominee :blink:

CGI SIM: Malala Yousafzai
Alfie

Unread post by Alfie »

reichstag fireman wrote: The world's first fully-simmed Nobel Peace Prize Nominee :blink:
Agreed, I'll second that comment.

What I hate about it most, she is going to be a sim for 70 years plus!

A future Aung San Suu Kyi? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aung_San_Suu_Kyi
Alfie

Unread post by Alfie »

Although it is obvious to members that this sim is sheer nonsense, I think we do need a separate topic on this Malala Yousafzai creation. Charities all over the world are being created and stealing money on this ridiculous story.

I was shot in the head once and I survived? :P
reichstag fireman

Alfie wrote:Although it is obvious to members that this sim is sheer nonsense, I think we do need a separate topic on this Malala Yousafzai creation. Charities all over the world are being created and stealing money on this ridiculous story.

I was shot in the head once and I survived? :P
I agree, Alfie. What a mess. Where does it go though? Which sub-forum does it belong? Do Simon and Colleagues know where best to put it? :wacko: Can a half-started thread be moved?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

reichstag fireman wrote: I agree, Alfie. What a mess. Where does it go though? Which sub-forum does it belong? Do Simon and Colleagues know where best to put it? :wacko: Can a half-started thread be moved?
There you go. :)
reichstag fireman

Re:

simonshack wrote: There you go. :)
Thank you Simon! There's about 200 millisecs of motion picture here of "malala" (precious stuff!) so hopefully it'll excerpt!
MrSinclair

Re: Malala Yousafzai

Unread post by MrSinclair »

This had the stink of sim about it from the very first report. I just presumed it fakery from the preposterous story and never gave it a real look.

Maybe its time to hand out awards The Simmies. Malala could easily win for Best Shot in the Head and Survived in the youth category. :lol:
Mercurial

Unread post by Mercurial »

I'm with MrSinclair, so obvious it's bullshit story not worth our consideration. They've been bombing the crap out of Pakistan for so long they need a bleeding heart story to make it okay in the public's eyes. She's clearly an actress and lucky for her it doesn't seem to be a speaking part, her father though who has been tasked with talking is a piss poor actor indeed.

Who cares if she is nominated for that bullshit prize - this year's recipient proved to everyone who wasn't already aware what a crock of shit that is.

And if people want to give their money away based on lame-arse sob stories - fuck em - they deserve to be conned.

Hardly a major feat in psyop-ery!
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Personally, I don't think she's a sim, just an actress. Used to push ideas like "education" [indoctrination] for women, etc. This back and forth that she has with Jon Stewart is a great example of a scripted interview.

http://www.businessinsider.com/malala-y ... ss-2013-10
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

Yes, this is definitely a fishy case and rehashes an old perp-favored "against-all-odds" plot point/trope (get shot in the head, survive, become a hero) a la Gabby Giffords.
dblitz

Unread post by dblitz »

Looks like the Syrian chemical weapon op takes priority.

Nobel for anti-chemical weapons unit, edging out Malala

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/wo ... e0iX2.dpuf

Look how they now have to justify their decision, since Malala, according to the rules of psy-op, really should have taken this one.
In recent days, Malala, who was shot in the head by Taliban gunmen a year ago for campaigning for girls' rights to an education, had firmed as favourite to win.

The rumours had prompted fresh threats from the Taliban, who claimed she had "done nothing" to deserve the prize.

Even some supporters opposed her winning, with the head of the influential Stockholm Peace Research Institute warning that imposing such a prestigious prize on a child "might not be ethical".

Others suggested the 16-year-old was "too good" for the Peace Prize, which has invited great controversy - most recently when US President Barack Obama was awarded it even as he authorised a military surge in Afghanistan.
icarusinbound

Unread post by icarusinbound »

Again, the BBC's flagship tv documentary programme 'Panorama' gave this tale a full Spielbergian treatment. Hopefully it'll appear on YT as well as the restrictive and limited BBC Iplayer.

The imagery from Pakistan had a highly 'Borat' staged feel to it, and, as for the docudrama reenactment of the alleged shooting itself...just amazing.

See http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-24379018

*Please* have a look at this link- it even purports to show CT scans of the skull and wound-path. The rest of the written detail in the article is equally extreme in it's efforts to embody the 'victim'.

The strong feeling of this being a marketing panto, a modern parable, just fills this tear-jerker. And all very worrying.
dblitz

Unread post by dblitz »

After reading this crap:

How young heroines helped redefine girlhood as a state of strength

'Malala is one of a number of girls being idolised by adults – following a change parallel to the women's movement of the 1960s and 1970s'

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/o ... d-strength

I felt very sorry for these young women, so I did some more reading on the Malala story and made a blog to post my questions and speculations.

http://defiction.blogspot.com.au/

I wonder if she is even an actor, I feel sorry for her. It would have been simple to knock her out with some non-lethal spray or something and then just have her wake up in a British hospital where she learns 'what happened.' I don't want to think people so young can lie to the whole world like that.

When I'm done I'll post a condensed version here.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

A sickening and explicit propaganda piece:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuLShwbo9nQ
Strength, fervor and courage was born!
Heil Malala!
We are Malala!
We even get to see Die-in-a-Sewer for a whole four seconds!
dblitz

Unread post by dblitz »

That's a man with a beard and a gun. Okay? These people have beards, do you get that? Beards! :blink:

Oh, and the magical doorway of school? :puke:
School can be a real yawn. Two out of three high-school students in a large survey say they are bored in class every single day.
http://www.livescience.com/1308-student ... chool.html