Israel attack on Gaza, November 2012

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
Dcopymope
Banned

Re: Israel attack on Gaza, November 2012

Unread post by Dcopymope »

You know whats really funny about this entire conflict, or any conflict in history for that matter, especially any recent ongoing one, is that every single time these world 'leaders' give us lip service about "peace and security" and "harmony", destruction always comes soon afterwards, it never fails. You'll see all the cockroaches from all sides in the video below for example preach "peace and security", as they all continually threaten each other with the use of force and throw missiles at each other. This serves as a notice, that no government of human origin and will can ever give us true peace and security, so whenever they start shouting it from the rooftops, its time to take cover. If that "peace and security" isn't coming from God, then its not genuine, that's the bottom line.

"Peace and Security" - Prophecy of the Last Days:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQoyFcaZOC8
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

Oh, and BTW, to achieve peace and security we are going to have to violate your person and property just a little bit, while we threaten you for taxes, threaten you to take our little pieces of paper or computer bits as currency, collateralize you and your children for the debt to pave the way for peace, and criminalize every thing under the sun to threaten you with caging and slave labor. Just relax, we are almost secure. And if you don't mind, could you salute, stand up when we enter and say: "Thank you, big brother"?
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

Farcevalue wrote:Oh, and BTW, to achieve peace and security we are going to have to violate your person and property just a little bit, while we threaten you for taxes, threaten you to take our little pieces of paper or computer bits as currency, collateralize you and your children for the debt to pave the way for peace, and criminalize every thing under the sun to threaten you with caging and slave labor. Just relax, we are almost secure. And if you don't mind, could you salute, stand up when we enter and say: "Thank you, big brother"?
:lol: Exactly, couldn't have said it better myself. Whatever these cockroaches say, I tend to believe its going to be the exact opposite, because that's pretty much what you're going to get.
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

Hooray! Good news for a change. :D

I'm sure everyone has heard, but I figured I'd post anyway.

Cease-fire declared in Gaza conflict

http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/21/world/mea ... ?hpt=hp_c1
LightCone

Unread post by LightCone »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2235635/Gaza-crisis-Six-Israeli-spies-executed-baying-mob.html wrote:
Six men accused of being ’Israeli spies’ were dragged through the streets of Gaza City and executed in front of a chanting mob today as Israel warned Palestinians to evacuate some areas of the territory in apparent preparation for a ground invasion.

Witnesses said the six were taken to an intersection in the north of the city where they were summarily shot for providing intelligence that helped Israel pinpoint key figures in Hamas and the Islamic Jihad targeted by their warplanes.

The names of the men are said to have been scrawled on the road after they had been questioned by Hamas security officials about who provided the ’human intelligence’ necessary to pinpoint targets for ’precision’ attacks that have 118 Palestinians - half civilians, including women and children, dead - in seven days of military operations.

Looks odd to me...

:o
mayor

Unread post by mayor »

LightCone wrote:snip

:o
how exactly is this being shot? out of a moving car? i may be showing my ignorance here, but how can we account for blurred foreground/background and precise midground? shouldn't one expect blur on the objects to remain relative to whatever is being focused? i.e background/midground blur, precise foreground and vice versa

at any rate, i'm smelling the all-too-familiar stink of photo manipulation on this one.