Who really owns the major companies in the world?

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
MrSinclair

Re: Who really owns the major companies in the world?

Unread post by MrSinclair »

Few things are more heinous to imagine then running prisons for profit but creating a criminal culture to then populate those prisons is truly world-class scumbaggery...
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

All this could be yours. Just become a neighbor-hating psychopath!
kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

MrSinclair wrote:Few things are more heinous to imagine then running prisons for profit but creating a criminal culture to then populate those prisons is truly world-class scumbaggery...
Yes MrSinclair, there does seem to be a serious lack of morals involved here. Especially, taking into consideration, if the below information is to be believed, that Vanguard Group Inc. actually controls the drug trade that help keep the blacks in U.S. ghettos addicted.

"Heck, Pepsi RUNS the drug machine in Asia. During the Nixon years, Pepsi bottling companies were used for refining the tar into powder. Go see AIR AMERICA. It's all there. PEPSI, bold as brass."
http://www.rense.com/political/ciadrug.htm
Vanguard Group, Inc. (The) Shares 83,911,234 Value $6,863,099,828 Jun 30, 2013

"A closer look at available research, including an August 2, 2000 report by the Center for Public Integrity (CPI) at http://www.public-i.org, suggests that drug money has played a role in the successes achieved by Halliburton under Cheney's tenure as CEO from 1995 to 2000. This is especially true for Halliburton's most famous subsidiary, heavy construction and oil giant, Brown and Root."
(see earlier posts for Vanguard Group interest in Halliburton)

"Furthermore, the relationships between key institutions, players and the Bushes themselves suggest that under a George "W" administration the Bush family and its allies may well be able, using Brown and Root as the operational interface, to control the drug trade all the way from Medellin to Moscow."

"Dick Cheney's footprints have come closer to drugs than one might suspect. The August Center for Public Integrity report brought them even closer. It would be factually correct to say that there is a direct linkage of Brown and Root facilities - often in remote and hazardous regions - between every drug producing region and every drug consuming region in the world. These coincidences, in and of themselves, do not prove complicity in the trade. Other facts, however, lead inescapably in that direction."
http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/c ... drugs.html

"Just revealed: the sixties weren't the start of the CIA dealing poppy to ghettos. Colonel Paul Hellwell of the OSS brought heroin from Burma and sold it in U.S. ghettos as far back as the 40's, so Gary Webb is five decades late with his scoop!"
http://www.rense.com/political/ciadrug.htm

"The key to understanding the "crack cocaine" epidemic, which exploded on our streets in 1984, lies in understanding the effect of congressional oversight on covert operations. In this case the Boland amendment(s) of the era, while intending to restrict covert operations as intended by the will of the People, only served to encourage C.I.A., the military and elements of the national intelligence community to completely bypass the Congress and the Constitution in an eager and often used covert policy of funding prohibited operations with drug money."
http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/hall/contra1.html

The below extract is taken from:
CIA, Drugs, and Wall Street
http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/c ... blink.html

The Pop

Corporations trading on Wall Street, including many implicated in money laundering schemes where products are sold with questionable bookkeeping throughout drug producing regions, all have stock values that are based upon annual net profits. Known as "price to earnings" or "The Pop" the multiplier effect in stock values is sometimes as much as a factor of thirty. Thus, for a firm like GE or Piper Aircraft to have an additional $10 million in net profits based upon the drug trade, the net increase in these companies' stock value could be as much as $300,000,000. Did GE make a $10 million net profit on consumer products in Latin America last year? Easily. And since GE owns NBC is there a chance that accurate reporting on the drug trade and CIA's involvement therein might hurt their stock?

Disney owns ABC and has a huge retail, resort and entertainment empire that benefits from the "drug multiplier." Would ABC consider hurting its parent's stock value? Ronald Reagan's CIA Director, William Casey had been Chief Counsel to Cap Cities Broadcasting until 1981. His old law firm represented Cap Cities when it bought the ABC network in 1985. ABC's Peter Jennings, by the way, had been doing a series of investigative reports on the CIA drug bank (and successor to the Nugan Hand bank) Bishop, Baldwin, Rewald, Dillingham and Wong when the buyout was initiated. Cap Cities (not surprisingly) secured SEC approval in record time and effectively and immediately silenced Peter Jennings who had previously refused to back down from Casey's threats. Thereafter ABC was referred to as "The CIA network."

I have no doubt that the ABC "object lesson" was front and center for CNN founder Ted Turner and Time-Warner when Henry Kissinger, Colin Powell and (CIA vet) John Singlaub put the pressure on in the wake of April Oliver's 1998 "dead bang accurate" Sarin gas stories connecting CIA to the killing of American defectors.

Every major media corporation in the country trades on Wall Street. There are no "independents" left and the American people are left with the increasing cognitive dissonance of recognizing that they are being fed useless bullshit. I wonder how they would respond to real a news corporation if they saw or heard one.
kickstones

bostonterrierowner wrote:
diagonal2 wrote:GOD could mean G.O.D = Gold, Oil, Diamonds. :) On a more serious note, look up this site. He has distilled down the topic of who really "owns" the world pretty well. http://www.pseudoreality.org/committeeof300.html

You many want to read the information from it's source. I believe the original researcher of this specific topic is Dr. John Coleman. Check out his book: http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/4598 ... itteeo.pdf

He also did a lecture back in 1994 if you already haven't seen it:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I41pYs05LA
Very entertaining disinfo stuff . I liked this especially :
In the case of John F. Kennedy, the assassination was carried out with great attendant publicity and with the utmost brutality to serve as a warning to world leaders not to get out of line. Pope John Paul I was quietly murdered because he was getting close to the Committee of 300 through Freemasons in the Vatican hierarchy. His successor, Pope John Paul II, was publicly humiliated as a warning to cease and desist-which he has done. As we shall see, certain Vatican leaders are today seated on the Committee of 300.
I bet there is something about 9/11 "atrocities" as well :)

Exposing red herring stuff like this is exactly what this forum is about .
I don't know if this is red herring stuff, or if it's been commented on here before, but I was reading an article on the US banking system / The Federal Reserve and connection with JFK:

"The Federal Reserve" system in order to grant the new bank a quasi-governmental image, but in fact it is a privately owned bank, no more "Federal" than Federal Express. Indeed, in 2012, the Federal Reserve successfully rebuffed a Freedom of Information Lawsuit by Bloomberg News on the grounds that as a private banking corporation and not actually a part of the government"

The article then goes on to reveal:

"As President, John F. Kennedy understood the predatory nature of private central banking, he understood why Andrew Jackson fought so hard to end the Second Bank of the United States. So Kennedy wrote and signed Executive Order 11110 which ordered the US Treasury to issue a new public currency, the United States Note."

"Kennedy's United States Notes were not borrowed form the Federal Reserve but created by the US Government and backed by the silver stockpiles held by the US Government. It represented a return to the system of economics on which the United States had been founded, and this was perfectly legal for Kennedy to do. All told, some four and a half billion dollars went into public circulation, eroding interest payments to the Federal Reserve and loosening their control over the nation. Five months later John F. Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas Texas, and the United States Notes pulled from circulation and destroyed (except for samples held by collectors). John J. McCloy, President of the Chase Manhattan Bank, and President of the World Bank, was named as part of the Warren Commission, presumably to make certain that the banking dimensions behind the assassination were concealed from the public."

http://www.free-energy-info.tuks.nl/Chapt15.html
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Federal Reserve and Us Government are one entity , they work in collusion to fuck a little man :)

11110 decree is just another disinfo idiocy , please do not enter this rabbit hole .

Department of Treasury "borrows" from the fed but 97% of FED's profits go back directly to the Treasury . American Central Bank is just another whipping boy , being there for you to hate ." Good President evil FED" paradigm presents a false reality , truth is they are 2 branches of the same government/oligarchy . Yes it is a private corporation owned by the banks ( remaining 3% of its profits go to the shareholders as dividends ) but so in reality is everything else .

FED chairman takes orders from the Treasury and acts as its agent . United States , contrary to what is believed de facto has no debt at all , is not bankrupt and "out of money" as "Obama" once said . It is all bullshit , another psyop most vigorously pushed by Ron Paul , Tea Party and other shills .

When you print the interest on your debt , how can you go bankrupt ? :) Almost 1000 military bases all over the world are there to make sure everybody plays the ball and asks no stupid questions . It's a pure racket/extortion aka Pax Americana .

I hope you do not fall for this balanced budget crap talk too :)
kickstones

bostonterrierowner wrote:Federal Reserve and Us Government are one entity , they work in collusion to fuck a little man :)

11110 decree is just another disinfo idiocy , please do not enter this rabbit hole .

Department of Treasury "borrows" from the fed but 97% of FED's profits go back directly to the Treasury . American Central Bank is just another whipping boy , being there for you to hate ." Good President evil FED" paradigm presents a false reality , truth is they are 2 branches of the same government/oligarchy . Yes it is a private corporation owned by the banks ( remaining 3% of its profits go to the shareholders as dividends ) but so in reality is everything else .

FED chairman takes orders from the Treasury and acts as its agent . United States , contrary to what is believed de facto has no debt at all , is not bankrupt and "out of money" as "Obama" once said . It is all bullshit , another psyop most vigorously pushed by Ron Paul , Tea Party and other shills .

When you print the interest on your debt , how can you go bankrupt ? :) Almost 1000 military bases all over the world are there to make sure everybody plays the ball and asks no stupid questions . It's a pure racket/extortion aka Pax Americana .

I hope you do not fall for this balanced budget crap talk too :)

BTO, by disinfo do you mean they made the story up and the below never happened?

$4 billion in United States Notes were never brought into circulation in $2 and $5 denominations?

$10 and $20 United States Notes were never being printed by the Treasury Department when Kennedy was assassinated?

Executive Order 11110

AMENDMENT OF EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 10289 AS AMENDED, RELATING TO THE PERFORMANCE OF CERTAIN FUNCTIONS AFFECTING THE DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY. By virtue of the authority vested in me by section 301 of title 3 of the United States Code, it is ordered as follows:

SECTION 1. Executive Order No. 10289 of September 19, 1951, as amended, is hereby further amended - (a) By adding at the end of paragraph 1 thereof the following subparagraph (j): "(j) The authority vested in the President by paragraph (b) of section 43 of the Act of May 12, 1933, as amended (31 U.S.C. 821 (b)), to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury not then held for redemption of any outstanding silver certificates, to prescribe the denominations of such silver certificates, and to coin standard silver dollars and subsidiary silver currency for their redemption," and (b) By revoking subparagraphs (b) and (c) of paragraph 2 thereof. SECTION 2. The amendment made by this Order shall not affect any act done, or any right accruing or accrued or any suit or proceeding had or commenced in any civil or criminal cause prior to the date of this Order but all such liabilities shall continue and may be enforced as if said amendments had not been made.

JOHN F. KENNEDY THE WHITE HOUSE, June 4, 1963

Once again, Executive Order 11110 is still valid. According to Title 3, United States Code, Section 301 dated January 26, 1998:

Executive Order (EO) 10289 dated Sept. 17, 1951, 16 F.R. 9499, was as amended by:

EO 10583, dated December 18, 1954, 19 F.R. 8725;

EO 10882 dated July 18, 1960, 25 F.R. 6869;

EO 11110 dated June 4, 1963, 28 F.R. 5605;

EO 11825 dated December 31, 1974, 40 F.R. 1003;

EO 12608 dated September 9, 1987, 52 F.R. 34617

http://www.rense.com/general76/jfkvs.htm

You could be right, I was reading this from the article JFK Vs The Federal Reserve on Rense com. I did a check on Rense and one commentator voiced about Rense, he has “the most sophisticated disinformation,” so be extremely wary.'

With this in mind I was wary reading the article, but I have to concede some of the article does make sense, and gave me a greater insight how the system(scam)works.

'Today's banks, like the goldsmiths of old, realize that only a small fraction of the money deposited in their banks is ever actually withdrawn in the form of cash. Only about 4 percent of all the money that exists is in the form of currency. The rest of it is simply a computer entry.

Let's say you're approved to borrow $10,000 to do some home improvements. You know that the bank didn't actually take $10,000 from its pile of cash and put it into your pile? They simply went to their computer and input an entry of $10,000 into your account. They created, from thin air, a debt which you have to secure with an asset and repay with interest. The bank is allowed to create and lend as much debt as they want as long as they do not exceed the 10:1 ratio imposed by the FED.' :o

http://www.rense.com/general76/jfkvs.htm
bostonterrierowner

Kickstones ,

10:1 reserve requirement ratio is another bunk and a relic of Gold Standard still present in so called monetary debate . Truth is banks are not reserve constrained , for example Canada has 0% reserve requirement . It means that Canadian banks are not legally obliged to hold any ratio be it 10:1 , 1000:1 etc.
Only thing putting brakes on lending is capital and more important - demand for loans . When people are leveraged and struggling to pay their debts they don't go around searching for new ones . This is exactly why this mythical hyperinflation predicted by Peter Shiff or Ron Paul never materialized , or wait a minute , it's just around the corner :)

When a bank gives you a loan it creates a deposit out of thin air , this is true but later on it has to fund this loan on the market . Reserves are always available . When there is nobody to borrow from , bank just goes into the overdraft with the FED or other Central Bank .
This is a massive subject well beyond the scope of this post . These all lies about America’s insolvency , Congress being in debt to the FED are just another psyop designed to convince us that money is something physical not just a record keeping system and that we can run out of it .
Countries like Greece , Spain , Ireland , Portugal gave up their sovereignty and cannot go into overdraft with their respective central banks that’s why they are fucked but America , UK , Japan are sovereign currency issuers and simply credit bank accounts hitting keyboards .
Treaty of Maastricht was a legal act that began this crime against humanity , restricting monetary sovereignty of all EU members states ( except GB  ) with EURO ZONE putting them all in straight jackets .

Regarding JFK and the silver certificates that he was allegedly killed over , it was another manipulation in order to create false reality where there is good Congress and evil Federal Reserve .

As I said in my previous post on this subject it is baloney . There is one oligarchy , FED, Congress , President are just part of it .

Kennedy as the myth goes tried to take FED’s powers away by issuing notes( silver certificates ) directly out of treasury , just like coins are minted today and always have been bypassing American central bank in the process . Bankers killed him for it …. Right 
It doesn’t matter if the treasury issues notes/dollars directly or via FED/CB IT IS STILL the same oligarchy pulling the strings . FED’s profits go to Treasury anyways , if you really wanted to hold on to this rationale .
This is my favorite field of interest and I could be going for hours and hours .
kickstones

bostonterrierowner wrote:Kickstones ,

Kennedy as the myth goes tried to take FED’s powers away by issuing notes( silver certificates ) directly out of treasury , just like coins are minted today and always have been bypassing American central bank in the process . Bankers killed him for it …. Right 

BTO, I'm not saying you are wrong on the issue, like you say it is very complex.

However, did not Lincoln issue notes (greenbacks),during the civil war, bypassing the world bankers in London, who where financing both sides, by denying them accrued interest ? Could bankers have not killed him for it?

We know that Vanguard Inc have controlling interest in the Fed, and we know people from government have vested interest in Vanguard Inc, but we don't know the very top money men involved with Vanguard, interesting to see if there are any connections to London / Europe.

It's like you infer, there aint no United States in America merely United Corperations.

One thing that does trouble me though, is why, if it is true that the Fed is only for-profit corporation in America that is exempt from both federal and state taxes, doesn't the Fed pay taxes directly to the treasury. Wouldn't this be a easier route to direct its profits to the treasury?
bostonterrierowner

Back in Lincon's days the world has been on Gold Standard including USA . What it means is that any government must have kept certain amount of gold to back up its currency in circulation for example 35 USD for every Troy ounce of gold . Gold was an international currency , similarily to USD today and Lincoln was trying to secure loans in NYC denominated in this precious metal in order to make his dollars accepted outside United States .

The same mechanism works today when eg. Poland borrows money on the market . Foreign buyers of Polish bonds demand the loans to be denomimated in USD or EURO , they are not going to lose their sleep over potential Polish Zloty devaluation in the future when the bonds mature .

America doesn't have these problems , US debt is USD only so FED prints the interest , this is why I claim that United States doesn't have any debt .

UK and Japan ( others as well ) are also in a privileged situation though not as good as America's.

So Lincoln when confronted with usurious interest demanded by New York bankers said fuck it I will just print greenbacks and see if I will get them accepted . He did get them accepted . Was he killed over it ? Who knows ...

Please bear in mind that countries going off Gold Standard during wars were a frequent occurance , Abe wasn't first or last .

Regarding the FED and its "profits" . 97 or 98 % of them GO back to the treasury . Bankers' power lies in a control of the monetary system and money supply not some paultry billions of digits on hard discs that they create out of thin air :)

Money is a record keeping mechanism and the FED and every other bank is just a spread sheet , the trick is to make people work and sell what they have most precious in exchange for these digits or pieces of paper .

Value of a medium of exchange comes directly from issuing's body ability to enforce taxes and fines .

How did the British force blacks in Africa to work for them instead of just going on doing usual things they had been doing for centuries ?

They levied taxes on them and in case of non compliance jailed them or took away their houses , crops and whatnot .
kickstones

bostonterrierowner wrote:Back in Lincon's days the world has been on Gold Standard including USA . What it means is that any government must have kept certain amount of gold to back up its currency in circulation for example 35 USD for every Troy ounce of gold . Gold was an international currency , similarily to USD today and Lincoln was trying to secure loans in NYC denominated in this precious metal in order to make his dollars accepted outside United States .

The same mechanism works today when eg. Poland borrows money on the market . Foreign buyers of Polish bonds demand the loans to be denomimated in USD or EURO , they are not going to lose their sleep over potential Polish Zloty devaluation in the future when the bonds mature .

America doesn't have these problems , US debt is USD only so FED prints the interest , this is why I claim that United States doesn't have any debt .

UK and Japan ( others as well ) are also in a privileged situation though not as good as America's.

So Lincoln when confronted with usurious interest demanded by New York bankers said fuck it I will just print greenbacks and see if I will get them accepted . He did get them accepted . Was he killed over it ? Who knows ...

Please bear in mind that countries going off Gold Standard during wars were a frequent occurance , Abe wasn't first or last .

Regarding the FED and its "profits" . 97 or 98 % of them GO back to the treasury . Bankers' power lies in a control of the monetary system and money supply not some paultry billions of digits on hard discs that they create out of thin air :)

So, the profit the FED, who are controlled by folk at Vanguard Inc, makes comes from the taxpayer, who is paying off the interest of a non-existent debt the Fed has taken over from the Treasury. This profit say, around USD 80 Billion each year, is then is transferred to the Treasury. The Government, which contains some high ranking members linked with Vanguard Inc., then distributes monies ($140 billion) from the treasury, via bailouts, to a company such as General Electric, a company which also happens to be controlled by Vanguard Inc. And a company, who senator John Kerry spouse held $3,500,001 - $4,000,000 shares in? Yes, BTO it doesn't take a genius to see how folk are being taken for a ride here.

This brings us to China, what's happening here?

'China owns an estimated $1.28 trillion in U.S. Treasuries, is the number-one investor among foreign governments, according to the July 2013 figures released by the U.S. Treasury. This amounts to over 22.8% of the U.S. debt held overseas and nearly 8% of the United States’ total debt load.'

In recent times, it also, has expanded its financial balance sheet by 50% more than the assets of all global central banks combined.

'In recent years, the Chinese have been buying up thousands of tons of gold at very depressed prices. Meanwhile, the western world has been unloading gold at a staggering pace.'

'Chinese conglomerate Fosun International Ltd. (0656.HK) will buy office building One Chase Manhattan Plaza for $725 million, adding to a growing list of property purchases by Chinese buyers in New York city.'

Should folk in USA have any concerns about these events? Will there be a currency collapse? Will this lead to war?

Maybe not, because the folk at Vanguard Inc are heavily involved in China (see below). Then again, I seem to recall Prescott Bush / US companies were heavily involved with Hitler and Germany, we know the outcome there. And, as posted earlier, we have noted morals are not one of Vanguard Inc major concerns, as shown by their involvement with genocide in Darfur. Who knows.

Vanguard Emerging Markets Stock Index Fund Investor Shares

Month-end ten largest holdings
(16.7% of total net assets) as of 10/31/2013
1 Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
2 Petroleo Brasileiro SA
3 China Construction Bank Corp.
4 China Mobile Ltd.
5 Gazprom OAO
6 Vale SA
7 Industrial & Commercial Bank of China Ltd.
8 Tencent Holdings Ltd.
9 Itau Unibanco Holding SA
10 Banco Bradesco SA

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/arch ... een-before
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... -2012.html
http://seekingalpha.com/article/105984- ... int-of-aaa
https://personal.vanguard.com/us/funds/ ... IntExt=INT
bostonterrierowner

China , Japan , Germany etc. Keep sending fruits of their labor to US in exchange of what ? Nothing , just digits created by the FED hitting some keyboard God knows where . And you still think , that USA is a losing party in this relationship 

China doesn’t have a choice but recycle its surplus dollars back into the American financial assets ( treasuries , reserves ) or their RMB/Yuan will appreciate through the roof . Any customers buying Chinese crap in Wallmart left ? 

Chinese export oriented economy will tank , billions (  ) of Chinese will lose their shitty jobs and there will be a revolution .
Yeah they can always prop up their internal demand but this process would take decades .

I am anticipating your next question: What can we do to stop China from taking USA over with all these surplus $$$$$ ?

Well .. All the Chinese are entitled to buy are financial assets ( bonds , common stock ) , shitty real estate ( old building in Manhattan that Wall Street boys wouldn’t shit on anymore ) . Anything else is prevented or cancelled by Congress on the grounds of national security . This happens all the time ..

China doesn’t hold American grandchildren hostage all they are are entitled to receive in the future is more dollars/digits .

Imagine this situation : Japan loses the war and American occupant says to the Emperor . You will be sending to my country billions of units of machinery for decades and all you will get in return is …0 , nada  Brutal ? But this is exactly what has been going on since 1945 .

As you can see , this whole national debt , Chinese owning American children and other bullshit is another mind fucking PsyOp. Get over it .

One more thing . Treasuries are just another name for the account in the FED . When Chinese/Japanese/German/Saudis send their BMWs, Toyotas ,oil to the US they end up with more $$$ on their hands ( they export more than they import , they are winning right  ) so these dollars can just sit on their accounts in the FED ( only FED can create dollars ) yielding 0.25 % per annum . They can also move their holdings to another account in the FED ( called treasuries ) yielding 2.2 % , 3% or whatever , depending on maturity .

Back in the Gold Standard days any country holding reserves in the FED ( checking account ) was allowed to demand Gold anytime , when they moved their dollars to the treasuries ( savings account ) their hands were tied in this regard for the period of maturity of the bond .
Now it means shit , just another account in the FED

Uffff…….
edgewaters

Unread post by edgewaters »

I don't think the US could in any way be viewed as the losing party in the relationship, but, the gravy train could be falling apart. Let's face it, I don't think the people running the show are particularly loyal to any nation. If it suits them ... and it will, if the charade starts to get frayed around the edges ... they can just start a new gravy train somewhere else. They just leave the Americans holding the bag and the blame. Already it's average Americans catching all the heat from the rest of the world, as if some guy working at a McDonald's in Milwaukee or something can possibly be responsible for the mess (they just trick him into defending it, and voila, he becomes everybody's scapegoat).
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

edgewaters wrote:Already it's average Americans catching all the heat from the rest of the world, as if some guy working at a McDonald's in Milwaukee or something can possibly be responsible for the mess (they just trick him into defending it, and voila, he becomes everybody's scapegoat).
That's the saddest part of it all : the average Joe Publics defending their own countries' corrupt institutions in the name of 'patriotism'...

Where and how do we start reaching out to economy students whose education is streamlined so as to perpetuate the Greatest of all Scam Schemes, this world's banking system?
bostonterrierowner

simonshack wrote:
edgewaters wrote:Already it's average Americans catching all the heat from the rest of the world, as if some guy working at a McDonald's in Milwaukee or something can possibly be responsible for the mess (they just trick him into defending it, and voila, he becomes everybody's scapegoat).
That's the saddest part of it all : the average Joe Publics defending their own countries' corrupt institutions in the name of 'patriotism'...

Where and how do we start reaching out to economy students whose education is streamlined so as to perpetuate the Greatest of all Scam Schemes, this world's banking system?
Banking should be provided by the state in a subsidized manner , just like autobahns in Germany or healthcare in Sweden , for public purpose/benefit .

Goldman Sachses and JP Morgans of this world could go ahead and try to compete in such an environment :)
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Even supposedly intelligent people get caught up in the mythos that it's Americans' ignorance, Americans' fault and Americans' deserved fate that they should be subjected to such epically terrible leadership. Perhaps, there is some truth to it, but I don't think the key is to examine the leaders or the ignorance. You must see what the culture has produced. Could it be, for example, the "catch 22" of the average person desperately needing fresh education and having the State being the only one capable of giving it in the form of propaganda? I don't think it's wrong, for instance, that America escaped the doldrums of some countries' education systems which are as flawed as America's because their pride and gullibility compensates for the additional knowledge they claim to end up with. Part of 'freedom' means freedom from being a decent person by any moral standards, for better or worse.

For example, the raving genocidal racist president Andrew Jackson did his best to undermine the banking cartels but they just came back. It seems we can never get one totally good leader; they are a little right in some ways and so wrong in others. But it's just what we need — good leaders, who can somehow teach people to not need leaders. Whomever owns the major companies of this world seem to be the opposite. They train people to be dependent on a product flow, and if people slip up or try to escape, they create more dependence. Corporations operate more like the culture of London, obsessed as it is with control, with what is "proper" and bowing to quasi-useless authority figures. Few things are as shudder-inducing for me as the idea of cringing before some tailored lord with a stick up his bum because it's "proper". Not to sound like a right-wing asshole, but it does seem that the question of freedom is part of the self-destructive culture of America. Someone who is ignorant is not necessarily stupid or incapable of reasoning within the territory they know. Americans have a culture which perhaps too deeply craves conveniences, like not having to know what's out one's back yard.

As another personal tangent, I think one of the reasons pure sugar is in most everything in the States is because it creates a general craving for another product with sugar within, it doesn't matter what. It's a catalyst for consumerism and unnecessary cravings and need. (It's also cheap filler, but it serves many purposes, like oil.)

This is too general, sorry. The topic title is better to focus on. Just who "controls" the major companies? Well, thanks to kickstones and others, we do have some names and some sources to examine. A good re-read of this thread would help most people understand how the octopus tentacles of bad culture permeate the chain of command. Also, sceppy made a good point:
sceppy wrote:Those who tax the companies, 'own' the companies. No business runs, unless they pay protection money, or tax...whichever way you want to look at it. That's a simple and short answer.