Influences of Israel and Zionism

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Influences of Israel and Zionism

Unread post by simonshack »

sentientlinergy wrote:Who runs the white house independent of who wins the elections ?
http://www.bollyn.com/11305

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxdaHM7rgag
Dear sentientlinergy,

The video you linked to features an Anthony Lawson voice-over.

How surreal. We truly live in an Orwellian, "doublethink" kind of world.

On the one hand, we have this Anthony Lawson spending years trying to debunk my September Clues documentary.

On the other hand, here we have this very same Anthony Lawson defending and supporting the Palestinians' predicament which, ever since my brain started thinking and learning about world politics, I've naturally also defended and supported.

So what's going on here? Can anyone help me out? Is this not exactly what the PTB is aiming for, i.e. TOTAL CONFUSION?
sentientlinergy
Banned

Unread post by sentientlinergy »

I do not know who is Anthony Lawson, but I just wanted to show what is wrong with american politics.
I try to avoid false opposition. Only some people can see that the plane is fake, so they stick with other "theories".
As an example, Christopher Bollyn has a very good investigation about the demolitions, but fails to understand the tower hits.

For shure I will check Anthony's claims about your work.
Confusion is the aim of the criminal establishment, so that the majority of the population returns to the official lie.
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

simonshack wrote:
sentientlinergy wrote:Who runs the white house independent of who wins the elections ?
Dear sentientlinergy,

On the one hand, we have this Anthony Lawson spending years trying to debunk my September Clues documentary.

On the other hand, here we have this very same Anthony Lawson defending and supporting the Palestinians' predicament which, ever since my brain started thinking and learning about world politics, I've naturally also defended and supported.

So what's going on here? Can anyone help me out? Is this not exactly what the PTB is aiming for, i.e. TOTAL CONFUSION?
I personally don't think so. Just because you agree with someone on something, doesn't necessarily mean that you should agree with them on everything. Who wants that power held over them?
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

simonshack wrote:On the one hand, we have this Anthony Lawson spending years trying to debunk my September Clues documentary.

I would suggest Lawson is just another garden-variety gatekeeper on media fakery. It's real easy to be against the US on every other point, and thus 'appear' to be with those of us who despise the current system - but as long as he never mentions media fakery, all the poor little misled gullible sheeple will automatically believe the next big psyop coming down the road is a real event that actually killed some of their beloved fellow Americans.

Bloodthirsty American population.
sentientlinergy
Banned

Unread post by sentientlinergy »

Anthonys "Absurdity of the no-planes" claim is absurd. The missile penetrator (head) is seen leaving the building. The sound of all videos are forged.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

"As an example, Christopher Bollyn has a very good investigation about the demolitions, but fails to understand the tower hits. "

What demolitions?
bostonterrierowner

Re:

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

iCONOCLAST wrote:. The only place that is immune to Jewish influence , ironically , is presstv the Iranian language news service.
Why hasn't anyone catch this idiotism :)
brianv

Re: Re:

Unread post by brianv »

bostonterrierowner wrote:
iCONOCLAST wrote:. The only place that is immune to Jewish influence , ironically , is presstv the Iranian language news service.
Indeed.

"Iran's Jewish population was reduced from 100,000–150,000 in 1948 to about 80,000 immediately before the Iranian Revolution, due mostly to immigration to Israel. While immigration to Israel had slowed in the 1970s and the Jewish population of Iran had stabilized, the majority of Iran's remaining Jews left the country in the aftermath of the overthrow of the Shah. In recent years, the Jewish population of Iran was estimated by most sources to be 25,000,[13][14][15][16] though estimates varied, with some as low as 17,000[17] and as high as 40,000.[18] However, a census in August 2012 revealed that there were only 8,756 Jews still living in Iran.[19] Notable population centers include Tehran, Isfahan (1,200),[20] and Shiraz. Historically, Jews maintained a presence in many more Iranian cities. Jews are protected in the Iranian constitution and seat is reserved for a Jew in the Majlis.[14] Iran hosts the largest Jewish population of any Muslim-majority country.[21] After Israel, it is home to the second-largest Jewish population in the Middle East.[13]"

Source : Whacky http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_Jews
bostonterrierowner

simonshack wrote:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxdaHM7rgag
Dear sentientlinergy,

Simon ,

I have been struggling with Israel related issues for a while now . This whole process was greatly accelerated after a fake Gaza Flotilla event which two of us discussed on this forum before . I tend to think that Israel was created as a whipping boy to canalize the bad emotions caused by Anglo American imperialism . We are fed the bullshit in which this small , desert country supposedly pulls the strings in Washington and London . Israel is purposely showed in a much worse light that it really deserves . The Zionist rule the world and cause its misery but their main nest is in London , DC and Vatican not in Tel Aviv . I also believe that Jewish State is expandable and has been from the very beginning.
bostonterrierowner

brianv wrote:
bostonterrierowner wrote:
Indeed.

"Iran's Jewish population was reduced from 100,000–150,000 in 1948 to about 80,000 immediately before the Iranian Revolution, due mostly to immigration to Israel. While immigration to Israel had slowed in the 1970s and the Jewish population of Iran had stabilized, the majority of Iran's remaining Jews left the country in the aftermath of the overthrow of the Shah. In recent years, the Jewish population of Iran was estimated by most sources to be 25,000,[13][14][15][16] though estimates varied, with some as low as 17,000[17] and as high as 40,000.[18] However, a census in August 2012 revealed that there were only 8,756 Jews still living in Iran.[19] Notable population centers include Tehran, Isfahan (1,200),[20] and Shiraz. Historically, Jews maintained a presence in many more Iranian cities. Jews are protected in the Iranian constitution and seat is reserved for a Jew in the Majlis.[14] Iran hosts the largest Jewish population of any Muslim-majority country.[21] After Israel, it is home to the second-largest Jewish population in the Middle East.[13]"

Source : Whacky http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_Jews
All this being true we need to see that Press TV operates mainly from London and is owned by Rupert Murdoch . Correct me if I am wrong .
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

All this being true we need to see that Press TV operates mainly from London and is owned by Rupert Murdoch . Correct me if I am wrong .
I didnt know that but..."Press TV began its activities in London during 2006."

also
" Kevin Barrett a Holocaust denialist[33] who writes for Veterans Today, is a member of the Scientific Panel for the Investigation of Nine-Eleven (SPINE),[34] and is a founding member of the Muslim-Jewish-Christian Alliance (MUJCA)[35]

Mark Dankof also contributes to American Free Press[36]
Gordon Duff of Veterans Today.[37]

James H. Fetzer a contributor to Veterans Today,[38] American Free Press[39] a co-founder of the discredited 9/11 conspiracist organization Scholars for 9/11 Truth,[40] and maintains the (Lee Harvey) Oswald Innocence Project website.[41]

Mark Glenn who contributes to American Free Press.[42]

Paul Craig Roberts whose syndicated column has been carried for years at the racist website VDARE[43] and whose work is also published at other anti-Semitic websites such as American Free Press,[44] and Veterans Today.[45]

Webster Tarpley also contributes to the American Free Press[46][47]
"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_TV
bostonterrierowner

This fucker Tarpley again :D

This whole Press Tv PsyOp just entrenches me in an opinion that this Iran-Usa-Israel fear mongering story is just a dog and pony mind fuck game
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

bostonterrierowner wrote:This fucker Tarpley again :D

This whole Press Tv PsyOp just entrenches me in an opinion that this Iran-Usa-Israel fear mongering story is just a dog and pony mind fuck game
That would make two of us! I would not be surprised to see Iran allowing an "attack" to grease the wheels for some arsewipe to be elected into office in the fiction known as the "USA".
bostonterrierowner

brianv wrote:
bostonterrierowner wrote:This fucker Tarpley again :D

That would make two of us! I would not be surprised to see Iran allowing an "attack" to grease the wheels for some arsewipe to be elected into office in the fiction known as the "USA".
When the shitstorm finally breaks out as a debt clearing mechanism as it has always been the case maybe we will be able to connect some dots .
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

brianv wrote:
I didnt know that but..."Press TV began its activities in London during 2006."

also
" Kevin Barrett a Holocaust denialist[33] who writes for Veterans Today, is a member of the Scientific Panel for the Investigation of Nine-Eleven (SPINE),[34] and is a founding member of the Muslim-Jewish-Christian Alliance (MUJCA)[35]

Mark Dankof also contributes to American Free Press[36]
Gordon Duff of Veterans Today.[37]

James H. Fetzer a contributor to Veterans Today,[38] American Free Press[39] a co-founder of the discredited 9/11 conspiracist organization Scholars for 9/11 Truth,[40] and maintains the (Lee Harvey) Oswald Innocence Project website.[41]

Mark Glenn who contributes to American Free Press.[42]

Paul Craig Roberts whose syndicated column has been carried for years at the racist website VDARE[43] and whose work is also published at other anti-Semitic websites such as American Free Press,[44] and Veterans Today.[45]

Webster Tarpley also contributes to the American Free Press[46][47]
"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_TV
Another couple of PressTV goons...

Lauren Booth, "muslim convert" and sis-in-law to world's most dastardly gangster, Anthony Charles Lynton Blair.

Yvonne Ridley, "muslim convert" former scribbler for jewish-owned Daily Express Newspapers. Taliban plaything who was "held captive" 2001 by the Tally-bahn, fuelling cassus belli for invasion of Afghanistan. Thrice married to three British spooks. At least that's what it says on her many passports. Occasional double act with phony jew-hater Gordon Thomas.

PressTV is broadcast into Western Europe as part of Murdoch's FTA Sky TV package, via the Astra skywave multiplexes. These are transmitted by ASTRA/SES, under the control of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
Last edited by reichstag fireman on Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.