Influences of Israel and Zionism

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
nonhocapito

Re: Influences of Israel and Zionism

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Just to replay to those that say that Israel and the zionists are the whipping boy of the anglo-american alliance: this is the oldest debate and for sure everything is possible, personally and I am not sure of anything. But I think that to consider the zionist mafia anyone's whipping boy is plainly naive. When not deliberately misleading.

Any concept can be reversed with a little bit of anti-conformist thinking, and this way anyone can be turned into anyone's puppet, in a continuous chasing of conspiracies that has no end and leads us nowhere.
However sometimes it is useful to stop at the appearances and to try to understand this world interpreting the signs rather than the pure possibilities.

The way I see it, just a superficial look to the world today shows how the desires and ambitions of the zionist mafia are being served more than they are of service. And I don't even think "anglo-american" ambitions or powers can be identified clearly anymore, since they are now one thing with the ambitions of corporations and banks, and nobody can even clearly tell who own those. The concept of an "anglo-american" or "western" force had sense when it was one thing with an instrumental but socially real christianity as opposed to "irrational" "brutal" forces like communism or fundamentalism and I don't think that is going to work anymore either.
Plans across decades or centuries can be worked only if people are united by ideas or creeds: the glue cannot be just profit and aside of the zionists and possibly the freemasons (whatever they are, I wouldn't know) I cannot see anyone else to fit that description.
On the other end, I suggest reading Abraham Lincoln's diaries or aphorisms to count how many times the word "Christianity" is mentioned. (Hint: It's a lot. And suddenly today this sounds really, really outdated.)

As to the misuse of the Palestinian genocide by the global propaganda (probably with the use of fakery to hype and manipulate at will the global attention this issue has to capture, regardless the expansionist operations of Israel that go on all the time): everything is good as long as it makes the problem of Israel the one unsolvable problem at the center of the world attention. Once the problem becomes incredibly complex and tragic and unsolvable, once victims and terrorists become more and more mixed up and unclear, then all entities involved become more and more willing to negotiate, grant favors, provide money in exchange of small, useless, microscopic steps towards a possible definitive solution that is never meant to come.

So it is not surprising to me if global propagandists and shills use this topic to gain attention, credit, or simply keep Israel at the center of attention.

[EDIT: then there is the issue of 9/11 and whose interests it was meant to serve first and foremost. I think we can exclude the arab world, africa and other similar real whipping boys of today's world. What I know is that 1) the idea that terrorism is here to stay is the one idea that keeps Israel together, so would be no surprise if the zionist wanted to spread this system across the globe; 2) 9/11 was a product of Hollywood, the land of make-believe and so were many other big fakery scams like it. Well I have a hard time seeing the zionist mafia in Hollywood as a "whipping boy".]
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

@ NoHo

Israel is for sure a Zionist creation , a private state created by the ones behind the misery of this world but it's not the entity pulling the strings . Hollywood mafia , banking mafia , big pharma etc. are under Zionist/Jewish control and nobody's whipping boys . The real culprits reside in London , NYC , Paris with only their side-kicks in Tel Aviv . The roles are reversed in our , public perception . We are trained to hate Israel for its treatment of Palestinians and these emotions are constantly re-kindled by various PsyOps like Gaza Flotilla , Palestinian boy shot along with his father during the 2nd Intifada , American activist killed by the Israeli bulldozer while protecting Arab homes from being destroyed etc. In this way Israel is a whipping boy brought to "public opinion" to take punches for its older and bigger criminal brothers in USA/UK . Think for a moment . Why is the Zionist media/propaganda machine creating fake stories showing how bloodthirsty and criminal Israeli government really is ? :) Jews in Israel control these outlets . Why are these stories surfacing then ? Fuck , they are not only surfacing but being completely fabricated .

Have you heard from this fuck George Galloway lately ? :) He is such an Israel hater that he completely supports an official 9/11 story.

I visited Israel not long ago and it was a short , 2 day adventure . I saw a heavily militarized place , with soldiers/checkpoints practically everywhere ( I only went to Jerusalem ) . I saw the wall surrounding Palestinian Autonomy and it was a sinister sight but I also was a witness of Arabs and Jews living right next to one another in peace and prosperity . I am talking about the ones in Israel proper I can't construct a quality opinion about the residents of of the occupied areas . I just haven't seen enough .

Israel is needed to keep the world in a constant state of aggravation and seemingly on the brink of a devastating conflict. Young leftist activists in Europe hate it for causing Palestinian misery and grabbing Arab land , young Muslims have their completely understandable reasons too .

I hope it is clear now that I am not a Zionist apologist , I am just saying that Israel is a tool remotely controlled from the City of London :)
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

My opinion is: look at the wealthiest people on the planet in terms of the real amount of currency passing through their hands rather than the amount they have. They live all over the world. There are a handful in every country. But some countries have a greater number of these people's technological power centers: Canada, USA, UK, Israel, Saudi Arabia ...
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

Talking politics in any situation is like asking the guy with matted hair, rags for shoes, holding a "The End is Near" sign for tips on streamlining your workflow and maximizing productivity. All politics is by nature irrational. There are only two ways to acquire anything: trade or theft. Politics is the latter.

The indoctrination of children worldwide, who have the remarkably similar experience of thousands of hours of Prussian mind control inflicted upon them (it's no coincidence that the German and Japanese constitutions are identical) are made vulnerable to the superstition of authority. Once deference to authority is in place, i.e., the condition of being pliable to those who manipulate others to act against their own self interest, the siphoning off of productive capacity from those who actually produce goods and services is very economical for TPTB. There may be jockeying for power at the upper levels, after all, they do use violence and coercion as a matter of principle to achieve their ends. But they will always rally when the source of the gravy train is threatened: the legitimacy of their authority. Which is nil, zip, zero, nada.

Exposing media fakery is one component of breaking people out of the authority trance, but if you want bonus points and a bit of fun, start saying things to people like: "All taxation is theft.", "States do not exist.", "A judge is just some dude in a black dress.", "Laws are a lunatic's scribblings on paper."

Once people realize that no good can ever come from the initiation of violence against peaceful people, in the form of taxes, regulations, laws or dare I repeat myself, governments, the world will see a level of health and prosperity that dwarfs the industrial revolution and the inappropriately named "Age of Reason". Of course, in most cases this make the fabric of one's entire existence unravel and can be quite disorienting and uncomfortable for a time. Far easier to play my dog is better than your dog and keep pretending that pulling a lever attached to nothing in some booth every few years will make a difference.

It would be very encouraging to see those applying the principles of logic and rationality to debunking media fakery apply those same principles to the idea of the state, as well as to see those debunking the idea of the state start recognizing the preponderance of media fakery. Strangely, I have not seen those Venn circles intersecting just yet.
sentientlinergy
Banned

Unread post by sentientlinergy »

brianv wrote:"As an example, Christopher Bollyn has a very good investigation about the demolitions, but fails to understand the tower hits. "

What demolitions?
These
[SwtwJwGsWm4]

[ADMIN: This YouTube link is computer generated imagery. You are banned for one month for trolling, erratically endorsing/decrying hoax investigations, and pushing your pet 'Chemtrail' stuff in a non-cooperative manner. Wait, what am I saying? Why do we need you back? You're banned for good. -hoi.polloi]
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Farcevalue wrote:Talking politics in any situation is like asking the guy with matted hair, rags for shoes, holding a "The End is Near" sign for tips on streamlining your workflow and maximizing productivity. All politics is by nature irrational. There are only two ways to acquire anything: trade or theft. Politics is the latter.

The indoctrination of children worldwide, who have the remarkably similar experience of thousands of hours of Prussian mind control inflicted upon them (it's no coincidence that the German and Japanese constitutions are identical) are made vulnerable to the superstition of authority. Once deference to authority is in place, i.e., the condition of being pliable to those who manipulate others to act against their own self interest, the siphoning off of productive capacity from those who actually produce goods and services is very economical for TPTB. There may be jockeying for power at the upper levels, after all, they do use violence and coercion as a matter of principle to achieve their ends. But they will always rally when the source of the gravy train is threatened: the legitimacy of their authority. Which is nil, zip, zero, nada.

Exposing media fakery is one component of breaking people out of the authority trance, but if you want bonus points and a bit of fun, start saying things to people like: "All taxation is theft.", "States do not exist.", "A judge is just some dude in a black dress.", "Laws are a lunatic's scribblings on paper."

Once people realize that no good can ever come from the initiation of violence against peaceful people, in the form of taxes, regulations, laws or dare I repeat myself, governments, the world will see a level of health and prosperity that dwarfs the industrial revolution and the inappropriately named "Age of Reason". Of course, in most cases this make the fabric of one's entire existence unravel and can be quite disorienting and uncomfortable for a time. Far easier to play my dog is better than your dog and keep pretending that pulling a lever attached to nothing in some booth every few years will make a difference.

It would be very encouraging to see those applying the principles of logic and rationality to debunking media fakery apply those same principles to the idea of the state, as well as to see those debunking the idea of the state start recognizing the preponderance of media fakery. Strangely, I have not seen those Venn circles intersecting just yet.
I fully concur with these sentiments!

The purpose of a system is what it does! Politics, no matter what clown holds "power", he upholds the system, the same goes for "law", banking and education.

To paraphrase Stafford Beer "Everyone alive today will be dead in 100 years, it would therefore be possible to change the world in a benevolent way in a very short period of time. Those institutions are in place to ensure that this never happens."
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Farcevalue wrote: Exposing media fakery is one component of breaking people out of the authority trance, but if you want bonus points and a bit of fun, start saying things to people like: "All taxation is theft.", "States do not exist.", "A judge is just some dude in a black dress.", "Laws are a lunatic's scribblings on paper."
I've recently starting saying "all law is just white-man's law".

My personal motto on all this stuff:
The very act of running for office can be construed as an attempt to coerce others, a violation of their fundamental right to self-ownership and freedom from violence. In that light, even the ‘best’ politicians are thugs.
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

Farcevalue wrote:Talking politics in any situation is like asking the guy with matted hair, rags for shoes, holding a "The End is Near" sign for tips on streamlining your workflow and maximizing productivity. All politics is by nature irrational. There are only two ways to acquire anything: trade or theft. Politics is the latter.

Kudos to your post from me, Farcevalue as well as to brianv's observations the other day of both the EU and U.S.

Had a buddy visit me not long ago from another state. He got nailed by an officer for talking on his cellphone while driving (legal in his state but not in mine.) Should I want to visit him in his state, although it is legal to pump my own gas in my state, if I want to visit him in his, it is not legal through a passing state. In another bordering state, prostitution and gambling are legal in certain areas but not in mine (except on Indian reservations re: gambling (but the house is not supposed to have an advantage... only take a commission)). Laws regarding gun cartridge capacity are also different in yet another bordering state vs. mine.

United indeed!

And Farcevalue...regarding your "my dog is better than your dog" comment... perhaps more should pay attention. I know why my dog chooses to get out of control or decides to be calm when passing another dog on our walks, and it is not because the dog that crosses is a 2 thousand dollar spoiled breed (I might mention that the spoiled breed does not know the difference either). Too bad that the typical human animal can't/won't recognize what the 'survival of the species' actually entails... why the hardest working (or strongest or smartest) doesn't necessarily mean the best lifestyle. I, myself have noticed that the 'gift of gab' is the most profitable of traits in likely every occupation I have ever known.
DeeJay

Unread post by DeeJay »

"The little Knesset"

-- Secretary of State James Baker describing pro-Israel
Congressmen, quoted on the Zionist Organization of America
web site, which in turn quotes the Los Angeles Times, March 7, 1992.

"The Capitol Hill is an Israeli occupied territory".

-- Patrick Buchanan, St. Louis Dispatch, October 20, 1990.

"The Israeli Prime Minister has a lot more influence over
the foreign policy of the United States in the Middle East
than he has in his own country."

I came across a very interesting talk, albeit a bit long (just over an hour), by an English pastor who describes the US Evangelicals', aka Christian Zionists, total support for Israel based on their belief that the Jews need to get conditions right in Israel before the much-awaited "Rapture" can occur. These people, it seems, are more Christian Zionist than American in spirit, although I am sure that they would have trouble recognizing this. In any case, they wield untold influence in the corridors of power and have actually created Israel's "best friend" status.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNfFDk8KVEY
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Gygès wrote:I'm now collecting informations and documents for the "Aids thread", so I think I ll post them tomorrow. I've also many quotes about the zionism issue that I'm organizing before sharing them.
if you find yourself with a few extra minutes, you might try to find evidence that the phrase "6,000,000 dead Jews" appeared in pre-World War I newspapers, half-a-century before the HoloHoax. I've seen the references in print, showing a selection of the newspaper articles, but failed to save the article's URL - and I've never since been able to locate the article. (Is it somewhere here on the forum? Might be, but I can't find it.)

Possibly the archives available to you are different than they are here in America.
Gygès

Unread post by Gygès »

fbenario wrote:
Gygès wrote:I'm now collecting informations and documents for the "Aids thread", so I think I ll post them tomorrow. I've also many quotes about the zionism issue that I'm organizing before sharing them.
if you find yourself with a few extra minutes, you might try to find evidence that the phrase "6,000,000 dead Jews" appeared in pre-World War I newspapers, half-a-century before the HoloHoax. I've seen the references in print, showing a selection of the newspaper articles, but failed to save the article's URL - and I've never since been able to locate the article. (Is it somewhere here on the forum? Might be, but I can't find it.)

Possibly the archives available to you are different than they are here in America.
Yes, I've heard about this and I saw the newspapers and the articles too. In fact, the number of "6 millions jews" appeared several times during this period, in particular denouncing the way the russians were supposed to treat the jews in Russia, quite a long time before the 1917 revolution. Remember that in France, we had the "Dreyfus affair" at that time, which contributed a lot to divide the french and to bring into relief the so-called "jewish question", which was therefore given a spectacular coverage by the newspapers. I think I will be able to find these newspapers : I' ll post them as soon as I have found them or I' ll let you know.

Edit : I've found some :
Here is a good link (with newspapers pics) : http://autoreflexion.wordpress.com/2012 ... -millions/
Here a link with some others : http://www.propagandes.info/product_inf ... -1900-p-66

Kind Regards
Gygès

Unread post by Gygès »

Here are some extracts from letters written by Einstein, that might interest you :

"The letter was written on 10th April after the massacre of Arabs at Deir Yassin by the Stern Gang terrorists or Lohamei Herut Yisrael (LEHI) meaning fighters for the freedom of Israel.
The Stern Gang terrorists were supported by American Friends of the Fighters for the Freedom of Israel and Mr. Shepard Rifkin was the executive director after the UN Partition of Palestine and prior to the creation of Israel in May 1948."

Transcript

April 10, 1948

Mr. Shepard Rifkin
Exec.Director
American Friends of the Fighters
for the Freedom of Israel
149 Second Ave.
New York 3,N.Y.

Dear Sir:

When a real and final catastrophe should befall us in Palestine the first responsible for it would be the British and the second responsible for it the Terrorist organizations build up from our own ranks.
I am not willing to see anybody associated with those misled and criminal people.
Sincerely yours,
Albert Einstein

"Letter to the New York Times, December 4, 1948, from Albert Einstein and other prominent Jews, denouncing Menachem Begin, a future prime minister of Israel who is highly regarded by the current ruling Likud Party, as a fascist. After the death of the first president of Israel in 1952, the Israeli government offered the post of president to Einstein. He declined the offer". http://www.newdemocracyworld.org/old/einstein.htm

The undersigned therefore take this means of publicly presenting a few salient facts concerning Begin and his party; and of urging all concerned not to support this latest manifestation of fascism.

ISIDORE ABRAMOWITZ, HANNAH ARENDT, ABRAHAM BRICK, RABBI JESSURUN CARDOZO, ALBERT EINSTEIN, HERMAN EISEN, M.D., HAYIM FINEMAN, M. GALLEN, M.D., H.H. HARRIS, ZELIG S. HARRIS, SIDNEY HOOK, FRED KARUSH, BRURIA KAUFMAN, IRMA L. LINDHEIM, NACHMAN MAJSEL, SEYMOUR MELMAN, MYER D. MENDELSON, M.D., HARRY M. ORLINSKY, SAMUEL PITLICK, FRITZ ROHRLICH, LOUIS P. ROCKER, RUTH SAGER, ITZHAK SANKOWSKY, I.J. SHOENBERG, SAMUEL SHUMAN, M. ZNGER, IRMA WOLPE, STEFAN WOLPE.

Albert Einstein, on April 17, 1938, in a speech at the Commodore Hotel in New York City, said:

"I should much rather see reasonable agreement with the Arabs on the basis of living together in peace than the creation of a Jewish state. Apart from practical consideration, my awareness of the essential nature of Judaism resists the idea of a Jewish state with borders, an army, and a measure of temporal power no matter how modest. I am afraid of the inner damage Judaism will sustain -- especially from the development of a narrow nationalism within our own ranks, against which we have already had to fight strongly, even without a Jewish state."
[1]

In January, 1946, in a reply to the question of whether refugee settlement in Palestine demanded a Jewish state, Einstein told the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry,

"The State idea is not according to my heart. I cannot understand why it is needed. It is connected with narrow-minded and economic obstacles. I believe it is bad. I have always been against it." [2]

"Alfred M. Lilienthal, in What Price Israel? , recounts that on April 1, 1952, in a message to the Children of Palestine, Inc., Einstein "spoke of the necessity to curb 'a kind of nationalism' which has arisen in Israel 'if only to permit a friendly and fruitful co-existence with the Arabs.'" Lilienthal also relates a personal conversation with Einstein: "Dr Einstein told me that, strangely enough, he had never been a Zionist and had never favored the creation of the State of Israel. Also, he told me of a significant conversation with [Chaim] Weizmann [leader of the World Zionist Organization.] Einstein had asked him: 'What about the Arabs if Palestine were given to the Jews?' And Weizman said: 'What Arabs? They are hardly of any consequence.'" [3]

1. Albert Einstein, in Ideas and Opinions, Crown Publishers, New York, 1954, p. 190
2. Alfred M. Lilienthal, What Price Israel?, 50th Anniversary edition, 2003, pg. 130
3. Lilienthal, pg. 131

Source : http://www.newdemocracyworld.org/old/einstein.htm
Gygès

Unread post by Gygès »

There is also an interesting letter from Sigmund Freud :

"From Edward C. Corrigan 3-7-8

Here is an important letter from Dr. Sigmund Freud written in 1930 opposing Zionism.

The Arab-Israeli Conflict

Vienna: 26 February 1930: Letter to the Keren Hajessod (Dr. Chaim Koffler)
by Dr. Sigmund Freud

Freud would not have been surprised at the continuing conflict in the Middle East. He predicted as much 70 years ago. We can predict Freud's response because of a letter he wrote to Dr. Chaim Koffler in 1930. In February 1930, Freud was asked, as a distinguished Jew, to contribute to a petition condemning Arab riots of 1929, in which over a hundred Jewish settlers were killed. This was his reply :

Letter to the Keren Hajessod (Dr. Chaim Koffler)
Vienna: 26 February 1930

Dear Sir,

I cannot do as you wish. I am unable to overcome my aversion to burdening the public with my name, and even the present critical time does not seem to me to warrant it. Whoever wants to influence the masses must give them something rousing and inflammatory and my sober judgement of Zionism does not permit this. I certainly sympathise with its goals, am proud of our University in Jerusalem and am delighted with our settlement's prosperity.

But, on the other hand, I do not think that Palestine could ever become a Jewish state, nor that the Christian and Islamic worlds would ever be prepared to have their holy places under Jewish care. It would have seemed more sensible to me to establish a Jewish homeland on a less historically-burdened land. But I know that such a rational viewpoint would never have gained the enthusiasm of the masses and the financial support of the wealthy.

I concede with sorrow that the baseless fanaticism of our people is in part to be blamed for the awakening of Arab distrust. I can raise no sympathy at all for the misdirected piety which transforms a piece of a Herodian wall into a national relic, thereby offending the feelings of the natives.
Now judge for yourself whether I, with such a critical point of view, am the right person to come forward as the solace of a people deluded by unjustified hope.

Your obediant servant,

Freud"

source here : http://rense.com/general81/oppos.htm