Influences of Israel and Zionism

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Since he likes to mingle with VicSIM families, here is an ABOUT ROBERT SPENCER

ROBERT SPENCER is the director of Jihad Watch, a program of the David Horowitz Freedom Center, and the author of ten books, including the New York Times bestsellers The Truth About Muhammad and The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (and the Crusades) (both Regnery). He is coauthor, with Pamela Geller, of The Post-American Presidency: The Obama Administration's War On America (to be published July 2010 by Threshold Editions/Simon & Schuster).

Spencer is a weekly columnist for Human Events and FrontPage Magazine, and has led seminars on Islam and jihad for the United States Central Command, United States Army Command and General Staff College, the U.S. Army's Asymmetric Warfare Group, the FBI, the Joint Terrorism Task Force, and the U.S. intelligence community.

His site JihadWatch is here
http://www.jihadwatch.org/about-robert-spencer.html

What a war mongering psychopath this guy is. And now he is connected to the VicSIMs.... ;)

Some info on the people and organizations connected to the so called David Horowitz Freedom Center http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Horo ... dom_Center
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Hmm - Martin ...But what about all the Ass-ymetric Scandinavians involved in the 9/11 scam? Huh?
Perhaps we never hear about them because they are so much higher up that they never get mentioned? :lol:
http://www.septemberclues.org
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

simonshack @ Aug 24 2010, 12:00 AM wrote: Hmm - Martin ...But what about all the Scandinavians involved in the 9/11 scam? Huh?
For some reason they seem to be stuck in that unpopular category of fringe researchers who deny both the official story and the approved conspiracy theory ;)

Norwegians are a bit strange you know. Just look at this criminal

ImageImage

CAN YOU SPOT THE SIMILARITIES? IT MUST BE THE SAME PERSON :P

Norwegians rule the world, no doubt.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

What?

How can a religious site be compared to some destroyed lot in Manhattan? And shouldn't it be "build a non-denominational unitarian multi-ethnic American church at Mecca" anyway? America isn't exactly swarming with synagogues compared to the churches.

The sign on the right is so deluded, that girl's smirk is hilarious. Like someone trying to look cool with a big mustard stain on their shirt.

Although the one on the left ... may draw an accurate parallel between vicsim events. Hmm ... ? :unsure:
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Norwegians are a bit strange you know. Just look at this criminal

Yes Martin, but don't you ever forget that we are universally suspected of having concocted the treacherous myth of Santa Claus.

http://www.septemberclues.org
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

simonshack 4 Aug 24 2010, 12:29 AM wrote:

Yes Martin, but don't you ever forget that we are universally suspected of having concocted the treacherous myth of Santa Claus.
Santa brings presents to all the good children?

;)

*****End of Norway-hugging for today!!
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

hoi.polloi @ Aug 24 2010, 12:28 AM wrote: Image

Although the one on the left ... may draw an accurate parallel between vicsim events. Hmm ... ? :unsure:
You Sir are entering dangerous waters! :rolleyes:
Max Faust

Unread post by Max Faust »

MartinL 4 Aug 24 2010, 12:36 AM wrote: End of Norway-hugging for today!!
Being Norwegian is a question of where your family is from and what language you speak (hvis du ikke snakker norsk teller det ikke!). Being "Jewish" (as an ideology) is something different. And being "Israeli" is still something different.

I don't like people who try to make a point out of themselves or anyone else being "Jewish".

In fact I guess you can say that I not only do NOT like them, I actively dislike them. I find them repulsive in the extreme. But I do not mind anyone being a Jew. Why should I? That's none of my business. The problems begin when this is elevated to some sort of special status - for better or worse. And the same goes for any other kind of assumed group identity -- which, if you think about it, is where the "sim status" begins.

My identity as a "Norwegian" is only applicable in the context of contrasts. I.e. it says a lot about what I'm NOT but not really anything about what I am. It doesn't make me "alike" any other Norwegians in any other sense that we all speak a quite obscure language and are more or less in love with some fjords and mountains and sh#t.

I don't see why this should be any different for people who are "Jewish".
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Max Faust 4 Aug 24 2010, 02:08 PM wrote: I don't like people who try to make a point out of themselves or anyone else being "Jewish".

In fact I guess you can say that I not only do NOT like them, I actively dislike them. I find them repulsive in the extreme. But I do not mind anyone being a Jew. Why should I? That's none of my business.

The problems begin when this is elevated to some sort of special status - for better or worse.

I don't see why this should be any different for people who are "Jewish".
Hei og h? fra Norge!

Max Faust, was an engineer with I. G. Farben during WW2.

May I ask what inspired you to choose this name?

I will try to illuminate some of the points raised in your post.

I don't like people who try to make a point out of themselves or anyone else being "Jewish".

That would make you an Anti-Semite per the official definition, because the religious Jewish community is very much racially aware (even though it is a false notion) and they make sure to build up Jewish communities and take great pride in being Jewish. One hub for synagogues in the US actually proclaims to be a a nation within the nation.

"Belonging to the OU enables your synagogue to be part of the national network of Orthodox congregations. Your membership ensures your community’s role in engaging the top talent within modern Orthodoxy to strengthen our national community."

http://www.ou.org/syng_serv

A fun thing about this particular hub of 800 synagogues is that the synagogues themselves are financed through a hidden kosher tax they have managed to put on 400.000 products, making non-Jews pay money to the Rabbis and Synagogues without being aware of it.

"For over 80 years, the Orthodox Union has maintained the highest standard of kosher certification. Today, the OU supervises more than 400,000 products, making it the world’s most recognized and most trusted kosher symbol."
http://www.oukosher.org/

In fact I guess you can say that I not only do NOT like them, I actively dislike them. I find them repulsive in the extreme. But I do not mind anyone being a Jew. Why should I? That's none of my business.

What if there existed religious laws prohibiting them to help non-Jews in need, and at the same time commanding them to apply max interest on loans to gentiles (non-Jews), not hold their vows and promises given to gentiles?

What if Talmud was the most important book in the religious Jewish community and they actually were raised to feel racially superior to the Goy (non-Jew cattle)?

Would that be a problem, considering the massive over representation of Jews in the leadership of criminal organization such as the mainstream media, Pentagon, government, military contractors, intelligence community, banking industry etc?

The problems begin when this is elevated to some sort of special status - for better or worse.

A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank you God for not making me a Gentile (non-Jew), a woman or a slave. Shabbath 86a-86b

Who is the one being racist here? Me, or someone else?

I don't see why this should be any different for people who are "Jewish

Jewish is not a race, but a mindset and an ideology. The problems arrive when "the chosen people" actually follow the racist supremacist ideology put forward in the Talmud and other law texts used by the religious Jewish community.

Rabbi Shim'on used to say: "The best of Gentiles - kill him; the best of snakes dash out its brains."
- Israel Shahak, Jewish history, Jewish religion.

Book:
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/jewhis ... 20Religion: target="_blank" class="postlink
Max Faust

Unread post by Max Faust »

MartinL @ Aug 24 2010, 03:14 PM wrote: Max Faust, was an engineer with I. G. Farben during WW2.

May I ask what inspired you to choose this name?
I only learned about the historical person after choosing my online name, which obviously is derived from the myth of Faust (Goethe, Marlowe et al). In fact the name "Faust" seems to be a lot more common than what I had imagined beforehand. It was also quite influenced by Oswald Spengler's tag name for "western civilisation", i.e. the Faustian culture, insofar that I'm not much fond of all sorts of hippies who try to become Chinese, Indian and whatnot.

As far as the topic at hand is concerned I can but say that I strongly dislike all attempts at making individuals belonging to one group of people "better" or "worse" than individuals belonging to any other, simply based in their "membership" status. In my opinion you show who you are through what you actually DO. And if what you actually do is to call for extermination and hostility, you're an asshole, plain and simple.
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Max Faust @ Aug 24 2010, 04:16 PM wrote: In my opinion you show who you are through what you actually DO. And if what you actually do is to call for extermination and hostility, you're an asshole, plain and simple.
I am 100% in agreement with this statement. We are at this juncture because we have a sense of moral honor. Hyggelig aa ha deg ombord!
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Regardless of Israel's faults, I'll stick up for the OU here. The OU symbol is a heksher, or a sort of "good housekeeping seal of approval" for kosher food. There are different certifying organizations that issue these hekshers and manufacturers can pay to display it on their packages or not. Different groups consider different hekshers reliable or unreliable based on what the perceive to be the strictness or laxness required. A religious friend of mine used to joke that OU stands for, "Oh, YOU can eat it!" because he didn't consider it to be kosher enough for him, for some reason. It's like the humane society "no animal was harmed in the making of this movie" certification, in the sense that if you want to display their approval, you have to jump through their hoops. There are plenty of packaged foods that don't pay to have the OU or any other organization certify their foods, and all that means is that the tiny percentage of consumers who actually care won't buy and eat their products.

As for the Talmud, it is based on the Mishna, which was a restatement of Jewish law that got rejected by the orthodox rabinate about 2000 years ago. The talmud begins with one law from the Mishna, and then has the various rabbis of the talmudi age debating the mishna. So you get a law from the mishna, and then a bunch of different opinions from the rabbis as to what it actually means. Orthodox Jewish religious law actually follows certain opinions and not the other dissenting opinions. The discourses are long and rambling. The books of the talmud can take up a lot of shelves on your wall

Mamonides also attempted a restatement of Jewish law which got rejected, the Mishneh Torah.

The first restatment of Jewish Law to be accepted by the orthodox Jewish community was called the Shulchan Aruch (from about 500 years ago). There's plenty of stuff to find fault with in it, if one is so inclined, such as a law to curse non-Jewish graves and woe to the dead that their mothers ever gave birth to them, but most of it is actually pretty mundane stuff.

Nevertheless I think the talmud gets a "bad rap" because people pick and choose various opinions of rabbis that sound objectionable a couple of thousand years later. You can actually take free talmud courses online from the OU.org and see for yourself what the fuss (or fun) is all about.

It kind of reminds me of the laws that congress passes. Some of the discussions are pretty interesting, actually.
mdan one

Unread post by mdan one »

Good ole norge . Its red white and blue, packed with elitist groups who are indeed in favour of the world agenda. It's become an extension and a puppet to the power stucture. The bank collapse of the early 1900's says it all. (Theft Really)

I'n not suprised goons are recruited from this country. Theres just too many. :blink:
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

fred 4 Aug 25 2010, 09:41 PM wrote: Regardless of Israel's faults, I'll stick up for the OU here. The OU symbol is a heksher, or a sort of "good housekeeping seal of approval" for kosher food. There are different certifying organizations that issue these hekshers and manufacturers can pay to display it on their packages or not. There are plenty of packaged foods that don't pay to have the OU or any other organization certify their foods, and all that means is that the tiny percentage of consumers who actually care won't buy and eat their products.
"All of this is superstitious nonsense and has absolutely nothing to do with improving the quality of any food product. Still, this clever scheme of requiring kosher labeling has become a multi-million dollar business today!" - Dr. Fields

the Washington Post of 2 November 1987 is cited, quoting orthodox Rabbi Schulem Rubin:

"Kosher doesn't taste any better; Kosher isn't healthier; Kosher doesn't have less salmonella. You can eat a Holly Farm chicken which sells for 39 cents a pound on sale and next taste a Kosher chicken selling for 1.69 a pound and not tell the difference. There's a lot of money to be made. Religion is not based on logic."

How much is the total cost today? While the figure is unknown, there are other things we can tell. For instance, according to both Star-K Kosher certification and EBizAsiaLink, 165 billion worth of food received Kosher certification in 2002.(9) But does this 165 billion figure also include non-food products such as steel and aluminum foil, which are not actually Kosher "food" items despite the fees that are paid and certification received?(10) Probably not, so the figure may be much greater. Another figure that we can look at to determine cost is taken from an article appearing in the Detroit News. It stated that one Kosher certification company brought in an estimated 20 million.(11) (It is not known whether this figure of 20 million is actual net profits, or gross business.) You begin to understand how much money we are talking about when you realize, as stated at the beginning of this article, that there are 275 such Kosher-certification organizations in the United States, and a total of 400 worldwide.

Full article http://www.honestmediatoday.com/kosher_tax1.htm

Since the certification is on 500.000 products, and the non-Jewish consumers make up 98% of the market, and probably does not know about this hidden tax to support the community I would say the whole operation is dishonest at best....
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

I wonder if the perps had this horrid song prepared in advance for all the manufactured controversy over an Islamic community center (not a Mosque) that is actually being built two blocks away from ground zero, and not on it.

"We’ve got to stop the Mosque at Ground Zero
From thumin’ its nose at every victim and hero
Thousands of Americans died in the attack
ITS A SACRED PLACE, AND THATS A COLD HARD FACT

There’s a painful memory in our minds
Our hearts keep breakin’ when we envision that tragic time."

:lol: :lol: :lol: