Influences of Israel and Zionism

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

An excerpt from Henry Ford's newspaper The Dearborn Independent,

Lawsuits regarding the anti-Semitic material caused Ford to close the paper, the last issue being published in December 1927.

Issue of September 11th 1920, Start quote:

Here are the Three Degrees of Jewish Journalism, which are not only stated in the Protocols but are observable in the everyday world of the present.

"The leading place will be held by organs of an official character. They will always
stand guard over our interests and consequently their influence will be comparatively small.

"The second place will be held by semi-official organs whose aim it will be to
attract the indifferent and lukewarm."

"In the third category we shall place organs of apparent opposition. At least one
will be extremely antagonistic. Our true opponents will mistake this seeming
opposition as belonging to their own group and will thus show us their cards.
"

"I beg you to notice that among those who attack us there will be organs founded
by us, and they will attack exclusively those points which we plan to change or
eliminate."

"All our papers will support most diverse opinions: aristocratic, republican, even
anarchist, so long of course as the Constitution lives. These fools who believe
they are repeating the opinions expressed by their party newspapers will be
repeating our opinions or those things which we wish them to think."

"By always discussing and contradicting our writings superficially, and without
touching upon their essence, our press will keep up a blank fire against the official
newspapers, only to give us opportunity to express ourselves in greater detail than
we could in our first declaration. This will be done when useful to us."

"These attacks will also convince the people of the full freedom of the press, and it
will give our agents the opportunity of declaring that the papers opposing us are
mere wind-bags, since they cannot find any real arguments to oppose our orders."

Undoubtedly that would be the case were all the papers controlled. In the case of the present series of articles, however, the tables appear to be turned. It is the Jewish Press which has so signally failed to bring forward disproof either by fact or argument.

"When necessary, we shall promulgate ideas in the third section of our Press as
feelers, and then refute them vigorously in the semi-official press."

"We shall overcome our opponents without fail because they will not have organs
of the Press at their disposal."

"The pretext for suppressing a publication will be that it stirs up the public mind
without basis of reason"

-- a pretext which has already been urged time and again,
but without the legal power to effect suppression, although without legal power the
Jewish interests in the United States have effected a pretty complete suppression of
everything they do not desire.

How far does Jewish influence control the Newspapers of the United States?
In so far as the use of the word "Jew" is concerned, the Press is almost completely dominated. The editor who uses it is certain to hear from it. He will be visited and told -- contrary to everything the Jew is told -- that the word "Jew" denotes a member of a religious denomination and not a member of a race, and that its use with reference to any person spoken of in the public prints is as reprehensible as if "Baptist," "Catholic," or "Episcopalian" were used.

- Henry Ford

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am posting this because of its historial value, plus I feel it describes the media situation of today. If one was to change the term "Jew" into Zionist-Jew I think it's mostly correct. In addition the underlined sentence gives a rather good description of Alex Jones.....

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOJHLAI0 ... r_embedded

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOROBQ8v ... re=related
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Yes, but Martin, you haven't once posted about Israel.

I am not saying what you are doing isn't work, and we appreciate you are trying to interest people on subjects you feel interested in. However, in what way does this help us really understand anything for the better? What have you done besides forwarded us to references to articles or media about extreme Zionism?

Please don't take offense, but tell me why you are posting all this in a thread called "Israel" will you please? Are you implying something about the bigot Hitler-funding Ford and an eventual connection to what would become a government of Israel ... or am I missing the point?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

I think Martin wants to bring to people's attention the mindset of the group of people who undeniably (because of statistical figures) run most of the news media in this world. If this thread was called 'Norway' I think Martin would have posted elsewhere.

We, as a research community (I hope I may call it this way ) cannot fail to see the tactics that are routinely employed to thwart our efforts. I believe that knowing where they MIGHT come from is historically relevant and represents some quite useful knowledge to be equipped with when facing further challenges to our work.
http://www.septemberclues.org
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

hoi.polloi @ Apr 25 2010, 09:37 PM wrote: Yes, but Martin, you haven't once posted about Israel.

I am not saying what you are doing isn't work, and we appreciate you are trying to interest people on subjects you feel interested in. However, in what way does this help us really understand anything for the better? What have you done besides forwarded us to references to articles or media about extreme Zionism?

Please don't take offense, but tell me why you are posting all this in a thread called "Israel" will you please? Are you implying something about the bigot Hitler-funding Ford and an eventual connection to what would become a government of Israel ... or am I missing the point?
What exactly are we gonna focus on here if not the ideology behind the creation of Israel and the influence of its supporters on our media, government and institutions?

Israel in it self is just the place these people want to establish a powercenter imo

Is it even possible to discuss Israel if we dont focus on the ideology and way of thinking that lead to the creation of Israel?

Israel seems to be as much a state of mind as a state in the middle east.

Edit: Simon said it better than me.
hoi.polloi

MartinL 4 Apr 25 2010, 09:52 PM wrote:
hoi.polloi 4 Apr 25 2010, 09:37 PM wrote: Yes, but Martin, you haven't once posted about Israel.

What exactly are we gonna focus on here if not the ideology behind the creation of Israel and the influence of its supporters on our media, government and institutions?

Israel in it self is just the place these people want to establish a powercenter imo

Is it even possible to discuss Israel if we dont focus on the ideology and way of thinking that lead to the creation of Israel?

Edit: Simon said it better than me.
Well, actually you said it better than Simon.

What I wanted to hear from you - or provoke from you, at the very least - was your reasoning behind connecting the extreme Zionism to Israel. I am sorry to be this basic, but if we are going to have the average person understand A-B-C without leaping from A (government of Israel) to C (the extremist Zionist's mental problems and/or "evil" achievements), you have to include the middle ground B.

If you leave out that element, and you say "here are the problems with extremist Zionism ... oh and by the way Death to Israel! Ayiyiyiyiyiyi"

Then you are making us look just as stupid and bloodthirsty as the Jihaadists, even if you say you want peace. You have to draw the lines for people and make it very clear how one thing leads to another.

If you don't explain that the middle-road B is a series of specific historic incidents and traceable actions (this is hardly asking much of any true historian without a specific non-humanitarian agenda), then you are going to have most people assume that B stands for your prejudice or racism or personal bias alone.

With all due respect to everyone who has posted info in this thread, not one of us - myself included - has been able to actually draw any sort of documented historical reference, let alone anecdotal evidence, that Zionism has anything to do with Israel.

Of course we all know Zionism and Israel are related. But draw the lines. Connect the dots with credible writing and research. We can't just "all know the Jews did ___[blank]___" by saying they "own" the news or what-have-you.

Start the topic of "Israel" by explaining how it got started and what its significance is today, in new, relevant writing.

Nobody wants to read quote after quote, link after link. People come here for good research, sound historical writing. Please help us provide that. Then we will really start to add a valuable dialogue to the discussion and be able to address the many instances of Zionism and determine what if anything they have to do with Israel instead of re-hashing what has been already re-hashed a thousand times over by every creepy "White Power" site from USA to Australia. Does that make sense?

I will enthusiastically join and encourage any discussion that is written thoughtfully. This is the kind of inspiration needed.

ps: Sorry for the run-on sentences - sometimes I type how I talk
Rasta84

Unread post by Rasta84 »

MartinL @ Apr 12 2010, 01:37 PM wrote: Seriously now... the joooos are so harmless!

NOTE:
There are hundreds of statements in the links provided below. It would be amazing if there were no errors of any kind in such a large collection of information.
If you note any significant errors, please send me a message quoting
the erroneous part and a brief statement of the correct information,
preferably with reference citations. (stolen from McCob)

Alan Sabrosky 100% Sure Israel Zionist did 9/11 - Part 1 - Director of US Military War College: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GemBPvSsbG4

Obama's Zionist Jews in Power:
http://www.texemarrs.com/102009/zionist ... _power.htm

You never want a serious crisis to go to waste. ... This crisis provides the opportunity for us to do things that you could not before.
- Rahm Emanuel in an Interview to the Wall Street Journal, November 19, 2008

On the FBI’s official website, there exists a chronological list of all terrorist attacks committed on U.S. soil from the year 1980 all the way to 2005. It shows Jews being guilty of 7% of the terrorist acts perpetrated in that period, while Muslims only make up 6%. http://www.loonwatch.com/2010/01/not-al ... e-muslims/ (This of course counts 9/11, 7/7, Bali and Madrid as "Muslim terrorist acts" so the actual number is WAY smaller with regards to Muslims.

Of a total of 502 offices of first rank in the organisation and direction of the Communist revolution in Russia and in the direction of the Soviet State during the first years of its existence, no less than 459 posts are occupied by Jews, while only 43 of these offices have been occupied by Gentiles of different origin.

The idea of accumulating all the money in the world through Communism appears in all transparency with many famous Jewish writers like Edmond Fleg, Barbusse, Andre Spire and others; in particular most expressly in the well-known letter that the famous new Messianer Baruch Levy sent to Karl Marx, which was discovered in the year 1888 and published for the first time in the same year. The text is as follows:

The Jewish people as a whole is its own Messiah. Its kingdom over the universe is obtained through the uniting of the other human races, through the suppression of frontiers and of monarchies, which are bulwarks for particularism and hinder the erection of a world republic where citizenship is everywhere recognised to the Jew. In this new organisation of mankind, the sons of Israel, who at present are scattered over the entire earth surface, will all be of the same race and of the same traditional culture, without, however, forming another nationality, and will be without contradiction the leading element in all parts, particularly if it is successful in laying upon the masses of workers a permanent leadership by some Jews. The governments of peoples all pass with the formation of the universal republic effortlessly into the hands of the Israelites in favour of the victory of the proletariat. Then the personal property of the rulers will be able to be suppressed by the rulers of the Jewish race who will everywhere govern over the property of the Peoples. Then the promise of the Talmud will be fulfilled, that when the time of the Messiah has come, the Jews will have the goods of all peoples of the world in their possession.
Source: Salluste, Les origines secr?tes du bolch?visme: Henri Heine et Karl Marx. Jules Tallandier, Paris, 1929, p. 23.

Soviet Genocide: http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/NOTE4.HTM
Marx, first advocate of genocide? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40GT0AuGHEI

Congressional Archives:
During the ensuing Great Terror, which
included the notorious show trials of Stalin's former Bolshevik
opponents in 1936-1938 and reached its peak in 1937 and 1938,
millions of innocent Soviet citizens were sent off to labor camps
or killed in prison.

By the time the terror subsided in 1939, Stalin had managed
to bring both the party and the public to a state of complete
submission to his rule. Soviet society was so atomized and the
people so fearful of reprisals that mass arrests were no longer
necessary. Stalin ruled as absolute dictator of the Soviet Union
throughout World War II and until his death in March 1953.
http://www.loc.gov/exhibits/archives/reps.html

The purpose of Communism is, as we have indeed seen in Russia and in the other lands where it has been introduced, none other than to enslave the people in the economic, political, social, human and super-human sense, in order to make possible a minority rule through violence. From an international aspect, the goal cannot be clearer:

“To attain through violence world domination by an insignificant minority, which destroys the rest of humanity by means of materialism, terror and, if necessary, by death, completely indifferent to whether in the process the enormous majority of the population must be murdered."
http://holywar.org/txt/pinay/default.htm (book)

The Jesuit Order in its founding was very much Jewish; all five of the founding members of the Jesuit order were Marrano Jews from Spain.
http://wideeyecinema.com/?p=4363

If you trace up Masonry, through all its Orders, till you come to the grand tip-top head Mason of the World, you will discover that the dread individual and the Chief of the Society of Jesus [i.e., the Superior General of the Jesuit Order] are one and the same person.
- James Parton (American historian)

The Jesuit Order was formed around the same time as the Reformation. Did the Jesuits create Freemasonry as a tool to infiltrate the protestant Church?

On the Jews and Their Lies (German: Von den J?den und iren L?gen; in modern spelling Von den Juden und ihren L?gen) is a 65,000-word treatise written by German Reformation leader Martin Luther in 1543.

In the treatise, Luther writes that the Jews are a "base, whoring people, that is, no people of God, and their boast of lineage, circumcision, and law must be accounted as filth." Luther wrote that they are "full of the devil's feces ... which they wallow in like swine," and the synagogue is an "incorrigible whore and an evil slut".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies

Ignatius Loyola came from a Noble Spanish Family. He was part of a secret society called "Illumbrado". When he created his society with the purpose of reclaiming Jerusalem from The Muslims, he wanted to call it "Illuminati" but was denied(by who?). He then changed the name to Society of Jesus, and created the Order in 1537. It is interesting to ... notice that The Spanish King carries the Title, "King of Jerusalem".

In 1540 they were adopted into the Church, and in 1815 the Jesuit General was granted universal jurisdiction over the Society.
- Thomas Boisen

What do Fidel Castro, three founding members of the Jesuit order, Saint Teresa of Avila and Cardinal Jean Marie Lustiger of Paris have in common with Secretary of State Madeleine Albright?

A Jewish background.
http://www.nytimes.com/1997/02/08/news/ ... gewanted=1

In addition, he argues that the Jews were never exiled from the Holy Land, that most of today’s Jews have no historical connection to the land called Israel and that the only political solution to the country’s conflict with the Palestinians is to abolish the Jewish state.
http://www.thenational.ae/article/20081 ... /279853798

According to Sand, the description of the Jews as a wandering and self-isolating nation of exiles, "who wandered across seas and continents, reached the ends of the earth and finally, with the advent of Zionism, made a U-turn and returned en masse to their orphaned homeland," is nothing but "national mythology.
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/966952.html

There's no good jew or bad jew just no jew, the lie that the ancient isralis are here among us is the central problem. If a group can create historical fact as it pleases then and make religion out of whole cloth to justify mass murder and land theft we have problem we have, solution is talking the truth and not using false terms in any discussion.
- Rafael Ontiveros, April 2010.

Point being, the criminals posing as Jews are no more Jews than you and me. They follow the anti-human teachings of the Talmud, such as:

Even the best of the Gentiles should be killed.
http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/talmud_tidbits.html

What's interesting is how Messianic Jews are persecuted by their fellow Jews.
Messianic Jews believe, just like Christians and Muslims, that Jesus was Messiah, in stark contradiction to the Talmudic Jews who still await their Messiah. Considering this fact, many Muslims and Christians consider the Jewish Messiah as their Anti-Christ.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messianic_Judaism

Speaking of Anti-Christs! http://rael.org/rael_content/index.php

Containing stuff like:

Geniocracy,” the 1st English edition of Rael's classic work, allows a new generation to consider an ingenious worldwide solution to man’s biggest problems: war, hunger, poverty and the exploitation of genius under “mediocracies” backed by military might. The solution, says the author, is geniocracy: collegial government by geniuses elected under a selective democracy. Such a system ? revolutionary but truly just ? would work for the good of all rather than just a privileged few, Rael explains. After illustrating how geniocracy would work on various levels, he asks us to consider how scientific advances under collegial government by geniuses ? geniocracy ? would create a better world: one in which every person would be entitled not only to basic necessities of life but to an existence in which “the right to work would be replaced by the right to self-fulfillment.
http://geniocracy.org/

The 'Evelyn Rothschild' Facebook page contains a central link directly connecting to the bizarre RAELIAN movement
http://www.henrymakow.com/illuminati_li ... lians.html

:ph43r:

Edit: then there are the good guys;

http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/
http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/
:)
I'm not sure about that supposed letter that Marx wrote saying that the Jews were taking over and that was the secret purpose for Communism. There's a lot of quotes like that out there and you can't source any of them so they easily could just be made up. All the quotes I posted from government officials saying that the Zionists run thing are verifiable I believe. And there's more out there too I think.
Rasta84

Unread post by Rasta84 »

MartinL @ Apr 17 2010, 04:16 PM wrote: The Jewish Community Federation (JCF)

"is a non-profit organization that fundraises for and supports Jewish organizations, agencies, programs and services -- locally, in Israel and around the world. Here in the Bay Area, our local community includes San Francisco, Marin and Sonoma Counties and the Peninsula.

http://sourcewatch.org/index.php?title= ... Federation

Thomas A. Dine is chief executive officer of the Jewish Community Federation of San Francisco since 2005. He was the President of Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty (RFE/RL) (1997-2005).

Affiliations

* Jewish Community Federation of San Francisco, Chief Executive Officer (2005- )
* Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty President (1997-2005)
* AIPAC former President (1980-1993)
* Committee for the Liberation of Iraq
* Brookings Institution ? 1979 Senior Fellow, Washington [3]
* Council on Foreign Relations ? since 1974 [4]
* Leadership Group, U.S.-Muslim Engagement Project [2]

"Because money for Israel originates in Senate and House foreign affairs committees, AIPAC has long ago insured that each and every member of these committees is unconditionally loyal to Israel. Beyond this, AIPAC insures that every other member of Congress consistently votes and speaks out for Israel; that AIPAC's candidate is selected for every "interesting" assignment. In 1983, Secretary of State George Schultz appointed the head of AIPAC himself, Thomas A. Dine, to a blue ribbon panel of prominent citizens to recommend changes in the foreign aid program. Dine was the only lobbyist on this panel composed of 27 Senators and Representatives, a fact that made Senator James Abourezk remark "It would make as much sense to let the president of Lockheed Corporation serve on a Defense Department board which decides what planes our air force will buy" (Paul Findley, pp. 31).
? Michael Poulin, The Lobby, June 1989.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of The Jewish Community Federations directors is Laurence Moskowitz.

He is the President, Chief Executive and Chairman of the Board of Medialink Worldwide. Moskowitz owns over 551,089 Medialink shares, representing 8.88% of the company stock.

Moskowitz is a graduate of the Journalism School at Pennsylvania State University and was a professor of investigative journalism at Temple University. Moskowitz worked as a reporter and editor at United Press International and later as a foreign correspondent. In 1986 he founded Medialink.

His biographical note states that "soon after Medialink's inception, he worked closely with the Radio-Television News Directors Association to establish a code of ethics based on full disclosure relating to the production and distribution of VNRs and other broadcast publicity tools"

http://sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Larry_Moskowitz

Video news releases or VNRs (also referred to as fake TV news) are segments designed to be indistinguishable from independently-produced news reports that are distributed and promoted to television newsrooms. TV stations incorporate VNRs into their newscasts, rarely alerting viewers to the source of the footage. While government-funded VNRs have been most controversial, most VNRs are paid for by corporations; non-governmental organizations also put out VNRs.

http://sourcewatch.org/index.php?title= ... ws_release

As for the best strategy for the industry, Moskowitz was determined that any concessions in increased identification in VNR's should be confined only to government funded VNR's. "Let's remember this debate, from everything I've seen, read, heard, and talked to, is purely the government ... And I'm glad the story is kind of focused there, because I would hate to see it broaden," he said.

Medialink Worldwide (commonly referred to as Medialink) states on its website that it helps "professional communicators and the media engage their intended audiences with compelling video and audio distributed via the Web, television and radio."[1] In July 2009, the broadcast public relations firm The NewsMarket announced that it was purchasing Medialink. [2]

An earlier version of the company's website described the company as "a global leader in corporate media communications services,"
connecting corporate clients with news industry producers.Medialink boasts proprietary databases used in audience research, while a partnership with the Associated Press puts the news releases of Medialink clients on the desks of most United States' television news editors. Medialink claims credit for having pioneered the video news release.

"By leveraging relationships with news organizations, Medialink rapidly alerts and disseminates clients' news to every major newsroom in the United States. Similarly, international distribution relationships enable Medialink to reach virtually any audience, in any country, through any news medium. Each year, Medialink generates tens of thousands of broadcast news airings worldwide reaching billions of viewers, listeners and readers on media as diverse as CNN, The New York Times, ABC, Sky News, The Washington Post, BBC, Bloomberg Radio, AOL, Yahoo! and China Central Television, the national television station of the People's Republic of China," Medialink stated in its 2003 annual report.

http://sourcewatch.org/index.php?title= ... _Worldwide

Medialink makes no pretense that it is neutral when it comes to helping its clients. "Whether a situation calls for expert counsel during a high-profile litigation crisis or an ongoing campaign to introduce a new consumer product or defeat proposed legislation, Medialink is an integral member of the client’s strategy team".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moskowitz worked closely with these guys....

Radio-Television News Directors Association (RTNDA) is "made up of more than 3,000 news directors, news associates, educators and students. Founded as a grassroots organization in 1946, its purpose was to set standards of news gathering and reporting."
:rolleyes:

In an April 2005 interview RTNDA President Barbara Cochran argued against mandatory on-screen identification of video news releases so the viewer was informed of the origin of the material. While acknowledging that VNR material "is now flooding into stations from all different directions" she downplayed the extent of its use. "I don't think we really know how prevalent that [use of VNRs] is," she said.

Concrete data on VNR use is hard to come by, she said. " It's kind of like the Loch Ness Monster. Everyone talks about it, but not many people have actually seen it," Ms. Cochran said.
:angry:

In response to the revelations in the Center for Media and Democracy report the Federal Communications Commission began an investigation into the use of VNR's by 77 television stations. In October 2006 the RTNDA wrote to the FCC urging the investigation be terminated and the letters to the 77 stations rescinded. (!)

Barbara Cochran

Before joining RTNDA/F, she held the following positions: Vice president and Washington bureau chief, CBS News; Executive producer, NBC's Meet the Press; Vice president of news, National Public Radio; and, Managing editor, Washington Star. ... Cochran is a founding board member of the International Women's Media Foundation and serves on the National Advisory Board of the Poynter Institute, the Board of Visitors of the University of Maryland College of Journalism, the Advisory Committee of the Newseum, and the Accrediting Council for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication. She is a juror for the DuPont-Columbia Awards and the Peabody Awards. ... She and her husband John Cochran, senior correspondent for ABC News, live in Washington."
Interesting
Rasta84

Unread post by Rasta84 »

simonshack 4 Apr 21 2010, 10:51 PM wrote: My two cents:

Since my prime interest at this time is in exposing the news media for playing games with the world, I can't deny that heaps of jews are involved: It is a statistical fact that they've cornered that 'market'. However, in any serious investigation, the origins of the suspects shouldn't be a lead - only the evidence of wrongdoing. In my ideal world, I would like to see all greedy, arrogant and warmongering people disabled from doing further harm. If that happens one fine day, we'll have all sorts of folks in the courtroom.

To try betting on / or predicting just which ethnicity will make up the most numerous group of culprits is the least of my worries at this stage. I was recently called 'the most dangerous no-planer' by a clearly deranged individual/entity who presented himself as "my new infiltrator". Was he a Russian jew? I don't care. Whatever he was makes no difference to me.

Can we not just concentrate on exposing the psychopaths - wherever they come from? Let's keep a poker-face and get on with our job.
I like to expose the Zionist power configuration in a precise way, not just talk about 'the Jews' and what not. If a government official words it that way in describing Zionist domination of the government then I'll quote it but that's it.

BTW this shouldn't really be in the solutions section in my opinion b/c it has little to do w/solutions, more like current events or something. I wanted to start another thread about the girl in this video fake crying cause it goes with the fakery issue but I see I'm unable to.
McCob

Unread post by McCob »

There is no Jewish race! Even from the times of Jacob the sons of Israel married into other tribes. For instance Joseph married an egypitian; David's grandmother was a women named Ruth who was from the land of Moab. It goes on and on. Given the diaspora and the centuries of living on all of the other continents of the planet I have to believe there is a little bit of Jacob in practically all of us.

Just what is a jew? I couldn't say. I am sure it isn't genetics. And I do believe there is in the jewish culture a horrible criminal, even Satanic, organization. The book of Revelation talks of, "false jews" and a "synagogue of Satan".

Israel has been getting away with murder. Israel gained from 9-11. I can't prove Israel did 9-11 but I have to admit to being very suspicious about them.

As Dostoyevski said the heart of man is a battleground for good an evil. Jews are not necessarily bad people. And I don't believe for 1 minute that any of the rest of us are any better. There is no master race. There is no such thing as race, only culture.

We are at war. With just exactly what I can not say. But soldiers are true believers and not necessarily sociopaths. Brutality and deceit are the stock and trade of soldiers. Soldiers do whatever they have to do in order to win. I am convinced that those who did 9-11 are extremely accomplished and intelligent, even erudite, and they are working to an agenda. I would say the formation of the state of Israel is a step in this plan.

To me it seems the state of Israel and the Rothschilds/Rockefeller banking cartel are at the eye of the storm.
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Prohibition 'Thou Shalt Not Murder' applies only 'to a Jew who kills a Jew,' write Rabbis Yitzhak Shapira and Yosef Elitzur.

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/new ... r-1.261930

Guess it's time to convert soon....
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Some quotes:

"Israel controls the Senate...around 80 percent are
completely in support of Israel; anything Israel wants. Jewish
influence in the House of Representatives is even greater."

"...[Israel] is able to stifle free speech, control
our Congress, and even dictate our foreign policy."

"AIPAC sometimes finds out what congressmen say about Middle East policy even in private conversations, and those who criticize Israel do so at their political peril."

The e-book is only available though torrent-download, but I think it is worth a read.
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Since we there is a discussion going in another thread about Cynthia McKinney, I thought it would be of interest to post this:

“What is disturbing to me is that many of these pro-Israeli lawmakers sit on the House International Relations Committee despite the obvious conflict of interest that their emotional attachments to Israel cause... The Israeli occupation of all territories must end, including Congress.” - Former congresswoman Cynthia McKinney's Communications Director stated in 2001.

Following McKinney's concession speech (2006), a reporter attempted to ask the Congresswoman why she thought she lost. The New Black Panther member interrupted, shouting, "Why do you think she lost? You wanna know what led to the loss? Israel. The Zionists. You. Put on your yarmulke and celebrate."

What's interesting with this ADL article is how they only interview people from their own organization, and how the ADL/AIPAC controlled mainstream media have been totally silent on this "episode".

Source: http://www.adl.org/PresRele/ASUS_12/4869_12.htm
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

Declassified documents PROVES Israel manipulates the US and it's media

Files declassified in America have revealed covert public relations and lobbying activities of Israel in the U.S. The National Archive made the documents public following a Senate investigation. They suggest Israel has been trying to shape media coverage of issues it regards as important. You can download the files from the web-site of the Institute for Research on Middle Eastern policy. And we can cross to Washington now and talk to Grant F. Smith who is a director at that Institute.

US pressured to attack Iran by zionist Israeli lobby groups

I am sure Israel will create a reason for the US to attack Iran. Secret files declassified in America have revealed covert public relations and lobbying activities by Israel. The National Archive made the documents public following a Senate investigation. Alison Weir of the Council for National Interest in the U.S. - a pressure group on Middle East policy - believes Israeli influence is corrupting the American media, which no longer represents the views of the country's people.
hoi.polloi

I guess this can reasonably be construed as good news ... US policy-makers barely understanding Israel's manipulative tactics?
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Zionist Jews arrange Ground Zero demo to remind the world of the VicSIMS on 911....

Set in motion by SIOE whos motto is, “Racism is the lowest form of human stupidity, but Islamophobia is the height of common sense.”

From the Muslim site Loon Watch

One demented SIOA member believes that the “rules of engagement with Muslims” are “#1: Kill the enemy, #2: There is no rule #2,”

The anti-mosque rally was initially pitched as a gathering for 9/11 family members, DNAinfo has learned. http://dnainfo.com/20100527/manhattan/w ... cotti-park

Purposes
1. Divide and conquer and confuse
2. Prepare for civil war
3. Reinforce 911 VicSim propaganda
4. Anniversary coming up. Ramadan ends on Sept 9th right before the 911 anniversary so Muslims will be celebrating....

Looks like something that is designed to erupt..

links
http://www.loonwatch.com/2010/07/sioa-i ... ate-group/
http://sioanetwork.com/