Volcano Fakery

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
Serik

Volcano Fakery

Unread post by Serik »

MsQ wrote:With Calbuco volcano being in the news, I am reminded of some of these old nuclear testing clips. Especially my all time favourite clip which is the Soviet Hydrogen Bomb Test. I think they did a really good job at making something that would install fear in so many people. The grim voice, the bleak colours, the sound - especially at the end when the funnel shaped piece comes down out of the mushroom cloud, that's gold! What captured my attention though, was the never ending explosion. It's the explosion that keeps giving and giving. Stuff coming out of some endless source and continuing to move up and up into the mushroom cloud. Terrifying, but how is that possible from just an explosion? :huh:
Well it seems to me that some of the nuclear testing images and footage, part of what we're looking at is nothing more than clouds in fast motion. (I posted a couple of super cell pics earlier on in the thread as examples of stills, as well as my comments a couple of posts back.) I'd say other part's of the footage are made from volcano footage. The moving stem of the mushroom cloud looks just the same as well as volcanic eruptions. If I had time and unlimited internet, I would scour the web for mid 20th century volcano footage and try and find matches. But for now, all I can do is link to some Calbuco footage & images:
Maybe we should question whether volcanoes are real too ?
simonshack
Administrator

Re: THE NUKE HOAX

Unread post by simonshack »

Serik wrote: Maybe we should question whether volcanoes are real too ?
Why, Serik, why? :mellow:

You just made me question the reality of yourself - and why on earth you think this forum is the right place for you to type on.
Serik

Re: THE NUKE HOAX

Unread post by Serik »

simonshack wrote:
Serik wrote: Maybe we should question whether volcanoes are real too ?
Why, Serik, why? :mellow:

You just made me question the reality of yourself - and why on earth you think this forum is the right place for you to type on.
There is a thread about questioning the tsunami in japan and there are people that are sceptical about sinkholes, the shape of the earth etc. Is it too far out to ask sceptical questions about volcanic eruption.
hoi.polloi

Re: Volcano Fakery

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Serik, perhaps you are not aware that our forum is based primarily on evidence rather than mere speculations. I think Simon is trying to tell you to watch your language. We don't doubt the existence of volcanoes. (If you do, I highly recommend you visit one and see what you think.) You might have said something like "Media coverage of volcanoes" is the suspect thing.

You can also start your own threads. Here is an example thread for you to post anything you think you have regarding a fake volcano eruption. Good luck.

I have had my doubts about the Icelandic ones that occur during U.N. Air Force training drills. Perhaps some technology could cause an early eruption, such as TNT or forced water? A smoke cover (or simply falsified media cover of non-existent smoke) could be useful to their purposes.
MsQ

Unread post by MsQ »

The Nuclear Hoax issue has got me thinking a lot about other related things. However, when I first saw Seriks post about questioning if volcanos are real or not, I felt a bit :huh: because I don't doubt volcanos are real. But, this now thread has made me wonder, are volcanos something that the military also experimented with?

Volcano basics:
1. Magma rises through cracks or weaknesses in the Earth's crust.
2. Pressure builds up inside the Earth.
3. When this pressure is released, eg as a result of plate movement, magma explodes to the surface causing a volcanic eruption.
4. The lava from the eruption cools to form new crust.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebitesi ... rev1.shtml

Something I found on the web:

7. Project Mercury and Volcano
From 1987 to 1992, the Russian military detonated nuclear weapons underground, with the goal of disturbing tectonic plates and electromagnetic fields as a weapon, in Project Mercury and Project Volcano.

These experiments sound like the basis for a bad James Bond movie, but four experimental attempts actually happened — until the 1978 Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques banning experiments of this nature. Extended disruption of tectonic plates could cause a series of severe earthquakes and destabilize electromagnetic fields, leading to a number of theoretical and unforeseen issues.

http://io9.com/5915471/10-science-exper ... -the-world

Point 10 on the above page may be worth taking into consideration too. It's a bit of a rubbishy page, however I so far have not found anything more covering this topic. Unfortunately searching the words "Project Volcano" brings up a lot of school projects.
Serik

Unread post by Serik »

When you discover that a lot of what you see on TV and on the news are probably fake you start to questioning more and more things. When I saw the post in the nuke hoax thread comparing nuke footage with volcano eruption footage I started thinking about what if volcano eruption footage could be fake too. If they can fake the smoke from the twin towers and make it look realistic they can fake volcano eruption footage too. Some of the images from the latest eruption in Chile looks strange

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... rupts.html

According to these articles it also seems possible to simulate volcanic eruptions by injecting sulfur dioxide or hydrogen sulfide into the atmosphere.

http://archive.cosmosmagazine.com/news/ ... l-warming/

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science ... 5/4267288/