Engineering 'disease'

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.

Re: Engineering 'disease'

Postby Peter on May 27th, 2017, 6:53 am

FDA is worse than useless because it gives an impression that approved drugs are safe.

It has already been stated that its results are highly selective, ie the drug company selects the tests to present. In the case of Aspartame the tests paid for by the drug company found it to be safe while the vast majority of independent tests found it to be unsafe. Additionally soon after it was approved the FDA received more complaints from doctors who reported problems with their clients than all other drugs and foodstuffs added together. Just that fact alone is essential, but ignored because it is circumstantial and not a double-blind / placebo / etc. Long term use became a much bigger problem.

You can’t get problems like cancer, heart attack, MS, rheumatoid arthritis etc from ingesting something bad (food or drug) once or twice. You get these problems from ingesting something bad every day for many years. But the FDA approved tests for food and drug acceptance are short term. Another reason why the FDA is worse than useless.

When European man was free, and men were men, nobody would have allowed the government to dictate what someone could ingest or not. In other words all drugs were allowed, street or drug industry. (I don’t know if that applied to every country but certainly most). Freedom again now would give some more deaths in the short term from ingestion (and Darwinianism) but people would become discerning again and not give up their power of thought to the government. As for street drugs, well they weren’t street. What ever you wanted was sold in shops and not from criminals on the street corner. No gangs or murders. (No Al Capones after alcohol was legalized again in the USA). No false belief in a Food and Drug Administration. Sellers would have to prove themselves direct to the public or, in the modern complex age, to consumer groups as well.

The above is not advocating drugs of course, just freedom. My personal limit is the occasional Aspirin.
Peter
Member
 
Posts: 42
Joined: January 3rd, 2017, 7:46 pm

Re: Engineering 'disease'

Postby Peter on May 27th, 2017, 7:04 am

.....If there was still government involvement in foods and drugs (I don't believe in this but many would not want to let it go) then its end product would be advise and not prohibition.
Peter
Member
 
Posts: 42
Joined: January 3rd, 2017, 7:46 pm

Re: Engineering 'disease'

Postby Seneca on May 27th, 2017, 10:28 am

Peter » 24 May 2017, 19:35 wrote:
You have still failed to answer the question - If cancer is caused by shock, as you say, why throughout history did nobody get cancer (when oftentimes people were subjected to much greater shocks than us)?

If you can't answer that, and you can't, then be a man, accept you were wrong and think again. (I can't ask Dr Ryke Geerd Hamer so I'm asking you. You have read him and are his disciple so you can answer yourself).

Cancer is modern and has a modern cause. That much we know for sure.

Searching for likely causes is not done by the multi-billion dollar medical and drug industry because finding the cause would change people's behavior and cease sales of cancer drugs and treatment. So we can search ourselves.


Hi Peter

SInce Sharpstuff is not answering and I am also familiar with Dr. Hamer's work, I will try to answer your question. I think it is likely that cancer did exist in historical times.
The origin of the word cancer is credited to the Greek physician Hippocrates (460-370 BC), who is considered the “Father of Medicine.” Hippocrates used the terms carcinos and carcinoma to describe non-ulcer forming and ulcer-forming tumors. In Greek, these words refer to a crab, most likely applied to the disease because the finger-like spreading projections from a cancer called to mind the shape of a crab. The Roman physician, Celsus (28-50 BC), later translated the Greek term into cancer, the Latin word for crab. Galen (130-200 AD), another Greek physician, used the word oncos (Greek for swelling) to describe tumors. Although the crab analogy of Hippocrates and Celsus is still used to describe malignant tumors, Galen’s term is now used as a part of the name for cancer specialists – oncologists.

This is from https://www.cancer.org. Obviously we should be skeptical of all these sources.
I think an explanation for the modern cancer epidemic could be simply the fact that there is an industry that depends on it. They are able to screen cancers that would have healed naturally and wouldn't have been noticed. Something about the treatment seems to be able to produce new cancers, which is a good thing from a business perspective. This doesn't mean that other factors like nutrition, sunlight deprivation, toxins, stress... don't play a role.
Seneca
Member
 
Posts: 422
Joined: October 21st, 2009, 3:36 pm

Re: Engineering 'disease'

Postby Peter on May 27th, 2017, 11:00 am

Yeah I did say that it existed in ancient Greece a page or two back and also that it became very slightly more prevalent in more recent centuries. But it was nothing compared to today. Negligible.

I don't buy the arguments that it was unnoticed and healed naturally or, another one that I've heard a lot, doctors failed to diagnose it at autopsy. One thing that the medical profession has done consistently is physical description at autopsy if the physical abnormality is obvious.
Peter
Member
 
Posts: 42
Joined: January 3rd, 2017, 7:46 pm

Re: Engineering 'disease'

Postby aa5 on May 27th, 2017, 3:28 pm

I remember reading a science paper from Sweden where they had been doing hardcore breast examinations for the past 10 years. With their raised 'awareness', the rate of breast cancer tripled. And some mathematicians made a compelling case that 2 in 3 Swedish women who used to get breast cancer, their bodies must have healed it.

Part of my questioning of the cancer industry, is their current drugs and surgeries, chemo & radiation does not seem to lengthen life expectancy or improve the quality of life of patients. Now maybe it is like I view some other ailments, where for a specific patient population the treatments are highly beneficial, yet the treatments are given to 10 to 100 times that number of people.

You raise a very good question about the rate of cancer deaths. I was thinking 100+ years ago the person would just sort of die suddenly, as tends to happen in cancer, but the doctors then might not have known the cause. Yet your point about autopsies does make me question that theory.
aa5
Member
 
Posts: 179
Joined: April 15th, 2016, 4:03 am

Re: Engineering 'disease'

Postby Peter on May 27th, 2017, 4:36 pm

Unfortunate for those women with breast cancer that the medical industry discovered them. A lot of old men die with previously unknown prostate cancer. But this is still all of the modern age.

It seems we all agree that drugs and radiation are useless for cancer and speed up death. But, unlike many, I think there is unlikely to be a cure around the corner, if anywhere. The solution is to avoid the chronic habit that caused cancer in the first place. That's why finding the cause, likely something(s) in the modern processed diet, is so important and researching into cures is likely a life wasted.
Peter
Member
 
Posts: 42
Joined: January 3rd, 2017, 7:46 pm

Re: Engineering 'disease'

Postby agraposo on May 27th, 2017, 5:44 pm

aa5 » 27 May 2017, 16:28 wrote:yet the treatments are given to 10 to 100 times that number of people.

Those stupid/ignorant people get medicated because they go to the doctor in the first place. The doctors prescribe drugs because that is what they are being told to do. The medicines are manufactured by companies owned by greedy people, who also own oil companies, banks and the whole world.

The best way to break this chain is: don't go to the doctor, except in case of accidents, emergencies or when there is danger of death. But first the people need to be educated as to what is a disease, what is the cause of disease, and what are the possible no-drug remedies.

I guess all the establishment between the greedy owners and the public is mainly dedicated to block the information to the people that could allow them to break the chain.

Even if the people are re-educated and know the truth, they still have habits and have fear of cancer and other diseases, while the propaganda continually brainwashes them to accept drug remedies and at the end they dismiss the truth as conspiracies, or maybe because they are really dumb.
Last edited by agraposo on May 27th, 2017, 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
agraposo
Member
 
Posts: 241
Joined: June 10th, 2011, 10:48 pm

Re: Engineering 'disease'

Postby Seneca on May 27th, 2017, 7:36 pm

Peter » 27 May 2017, 12:00 wrote:I don't buy the arguments that it was unnoticed and healed naturally


You don't buy the argument because...?
...you think cancer doesn't heal naturally often?
Seneca
Member
 
Posts: 422
Joined: October 21st, 2009, 3:36 pm

Re: Engineering 'disease'

Postby Peter on May 27th, 2017, 7:54 pm

Seneca » May 27th, 2017, 6:36 pm wrote:
Peter » 27 May 2017, 12:00 wrote:I don't buy the arguments that it was unnoticed and healed naturally


You don't buy the argument because...?
...you think cancer doesn't heal naturally often?


I'd love to find evidence of such but so far I've only found evidence of occasional long term remission. (People often live 5 years or so after diagnosis, and they may go up and down, but that's not healing).
Peter
Member
 
Posts: 42
Joined: January 3rd, 2017, 7:46 pm

Re: Engineering 'disease'

Postby sharpstuff on May 28th, 2017, 5:46 am

Dear Seneca,

SInce Sharpstuff is not answering and I am also familiar with Dr. Hamer's work, I will try to answer your question. I think it is likely that cancer did exist in historical times.


Thanks for replying on my behalf (in a sense). I am very busy with other projects at present.

I fully concur with your reply. Given the nature of cancers, at least, Hamer's in view, there is no reason to suppose that 'cancers' are a modern construct. I would also extrapolate to notion to include all flora and fauna.
sharpstuff
Member
 
Posts: 86
Joined: February 4th, 2015, 2:31 pm

Re: Engineering 'disease'

Postby aa5 on May 28th, 2017, 7:29 am

Peter » May 27th, 2017, 7:36 am wrote:Unfortunate for those women with breast cancer that the medical industry discovered them. A lot of old men die with previously unknown prostate cancer. But this is still all of the modern age.

It seems we all agree that drugs and radiation are useless for cancer and speed up death. But, unlike many, I think there is unlikely to be a cure around the corner, if anywhere. The solution is to avoid the chronic habit that caused cancer in the first place. That's why finding the cause, likely something(s) in the modern processed diet, is so important and researching into cures is likely a life wasted.


That is where my poorly received campaign of 'raising unawareness' came in. Without good treatments available there is really no need to worry about it, let alone try and treat it.

The pharmaceutical industry is a subject I am interested in and read a lot on over the last 5 years or so. I would say with many cancers what the latest drugs can give is an extra year of life versus no treatment. Which is a step up from 5-10 years ago where we were talking a few months extra. Also to have each advance reduce the side effects for the person.

To show how hard this problem is, they are realizing that something like breast cancer is actually more like 20 different ailments. One researcher I read said it might even be that it will turn out that it is easier to cure aging than to cure cancer.

Something I find strange is how the public health authorities seem so militant on some issues, going into over-regulation/nanny statism, yet also seem asleep at the wheel or even going into 'debunking the skeptics' mode with regards to some issues.

For example on the autism-vaccine hypothesis, which I am not actually convinced of yet.. the public health authorities jumped right into 'debunking the theory' mode. Yet ok, they may well be right on that, but it doesn't mean you stop looking for the cause and just forget about it, we are paying them to look into these questions.
Last edited by aa5 on May 28th, 2017, 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
aa5
Member
 
Posts: 179
Joined: April 15th, 2016, 4:03 am

Re: Engineering 'disease'

Postby aa5 on May 28th, 2017, 7:40 am

Peter » May 26th, 2017, 10:04 pm wrote:.....If there was still government involvement in foods and drugs (I don't believe in this but many would not want to let it go) then its end product would be advise and not prohibition.


I am a libertarian also, and the 'war on drugs' could be stopped tomorrow by simply legalizing them. There would still be the same percentage of mentally ill people using drugs as now, but at least they would know what they were buying, like with dosages and so forth.

There likely would be an FDA-like organization even without the FDA, that would set the standards for evidence based medicine that the insurers would follow. I don't read or know much about the Food side of the FDA, but I admit to being impressed by the FDA's work on Pharmaceuticals.
aa5
Member
 
Posts: 179
Joined: April 15th, 2016, 4:03 am

Re: Engineering 'disease'

Postby aa5 on May 28th, 2017, 7:48 am

agraposo » May 27th, 2017, 8:44 am wrote:
aa5 » 27 May 2017, 16:28 wrote:yet the treatments are given to 10 to 100 times that number of people.

Those stupid/ignorant people get medicated because they go to the doctor in the first place. The doctors prescribe drugs because that is what they are being told to do. The medicines are manufactured by companies owned by greedy people, who also own oil companies, banks and the whole world.

The best way to break this chain is: don't go to the doctor, except in case of accidents, emergencies or when there is danger of death. But first the people need to be educated as to what is a disease, what is the cause of disease, and what are the possible no-drug remedies.

I guess all the establishment between the greedy owners and the public is mainly dedicated to block the information to the people that could allow them to break the chain.

Even if the people are re-educated and know the truth, they still have habits and have fear of cancer and other diseases, while the propaganda continually brainwashes them to accept drug remedies and at the end they dismiss the truth as conspiracies, or maybe because they are really dumb.


Seems good advice. If your health is in serious trouble, you have nothing to lose by going to the doctor for advice. Otherwise first I would try the really old school ideas of a long rest, relaxation, letting the body heal.

Another thing we have today is that if someone has a serious illness, they can go to pubmed and read 100's of studies and reviews of studies about their condition. Ignorance and laziness is a lot of the reason people blindly trust 'experts'. It means they don't have to think about it, they just have to believe the expert knows everything and has their best interests in mind.
aa5
Member
 
Posts: 179
Joined: April 15th, 2016, 4:03 am

Re: Engineering 'disease'

Postby agraposo on May 28th, 2017, 2:32 pm

sharpstuff » 28 May 2017, 06:46 wrote:I fully concur with your reply. Given the nature of cancers, at least, Hamer's in view, there is no reason to suppose that 'cancers' are a modern construct. I would also extrapolate to notion to include all flora and fauna.

How does a vegetable neoplasm form due to traumatic shock???
agraposo
Member
 
Posts: 241
Joined: June 10th, 2011, 10:48 pm

Re: Engineering 'disease'

Postby Peter on May 30th, 2017, 10:52 am

aa5 » September 22nd, 2016, 5:09 am wrote:When I was young, people who found themselves having trouble focusing their eyes, were given 'corrective glasses'(blacked out glasses with a bunch of holes punched through them, cost $5). These glasses are like hitting the gym for your eyes and after a few days wearing them, normal vision was regained.

Since I saw people use these corrective glasses, and regain normal focus a few days later - the industry is going to need a helluva good reason for why they are not using those corrective glasses today.


You can get temporary focus improvement by the same principle by making a small hole with your fingers and looking through that.

However surely if these glasses worked for long term correction they would have taken off and we'd all be using them? They are available cheaply on eBay but if something so cheap and simple worked I would expect it to spread exponentially by word of mouth.

Edit: I am going to give them a try nevertheless as I hate glasses so much.
Peter
Member
 
Posts: 42
Joined: January 3rd, 2017, 7:46 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General World Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron