Pizzagate

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.

Re: Pizzagate

Postby hoi.polloi on December 6th, 2016, 4:10 pm

nonhocapito » December 6th, 2016, 8:59 am wrote:
dblitz » Today, 12:29 wrote:Vigilant Citizen has removed the link to his pizzagate article from his homepage.

This is interesting. VC has no problems making all sorts of assumptions into pedophilia and satanic rituals and super-vague secret elites just by commenting music videos, yet backpedals on creepy instagram and emails of Washington influential people connected to the Clinton Foundation and the current political scenario in DC... Alex Jones has also "disavowed" pizzagate saying that the "pizza place" cannot be the center of it all, innocent people can get caught in this etc etc. Yet, as I said earlier, it is incredibly easy to get closer to the "center" just by going to Washington and start talking to people in government, which none of the "independent media" is doing.
Bottom line, why the fake opposition isn't jumping on a story which after all confirms all of their assumptions and theories, all the pedo-elite stories that have been circulating since the eighties?

That is suspicious! Thanks for following this, nonhocapito (and dblitz). You always seem to have patience for things off my radar, and I appreciate your thoughts, even when just speculating. The sugar mountain and now a clusterfuck of pizza.
:puke:
hoi.polloi
Administrator

Postby bostonterrierowner on December 6th, 2016, 4:39 pm

I am surprised this pizzagate nonsense gained so much traction here on CF. The story is IMHO a total bullshit, rabbit hole, distraction etc. etc.

First of all, Clintons are just stooges and clowns working for the true rullers and de facto owners of this world. Even if they are perverts , what I personally doubt especially when it comes to Hillary ( how many women abuse children sexually in the real world? Unless you believe she is actually a man, there are lots of "truthers" pushing so called "transvestigation" crap. Why not discuss it too? :) ) do you honestly believe they run their "operation" from a pizza joint? :)

Pedophilia is real no doubt about that.

Just my 2 cents
bostonterrierowner

Postby nonhocapito on December 6th, 2016, 6:04 pm

bostonterrierowner » 46 minutes ago wrote:I am surprised this pizzagate nonsense gained so much traction here on CF. The story is IMHO a total bullshit, rabbit hole, distraction etc. etc.

First of all, Clintons are just stooges and clowns working for the true rullers and de facto owners of this world. Even if they are perverts , what I personally doubt especially when it comes to Hillary ( how many women abuse children sexually in the real world? Unless you believe she is actually a man, there are lots of "truthers" pushing so called "transvestigation" crap. Why not discuss it too? :) ) do you honestly believe they run their "operation" from a pizza joint? :)

Pedophilia is real no doubt about that.

Just my 2 cents

I wouldn't say it is gaining "a lot of traction". There is this thread, where occasionally some us have posted updates on this crazy story. That's about it. I wish I had more time to take apart pizzagate and make this thread more productive. Unfortunately I can't. But let's not forget that any average pseudo-scientific thread on this forum (at any given moment there's at least three of them, happily ignored by yours truly, on the "active topics" page) gains ten times more traction and endless attention (I wanna say like a big black hole sucking all the light).

Anyway, nothing wrong with "gaining traction" if what we do is taking apart clues and news and see what makes sense or what doesn't. You're welcome to contribute if you want. If this is propaganda it'd be great to show it.

Personally I've agreed with others that there are intriguing elements to this story together with stuff that doesn't make much sense. One thing for sure, it hasn't really made it to the MSM (except as a catalyst for the "fake news" meme), not even when the words "man armed with assault rifle enters venue" made their appearance. If it's just a distraction, it isn't working that well. Or was its role simply to give some fleeting credibility and appearance of usefulness to Wikileaks? But this can only be one of the possible interpretations...
nonhocapito
Administrator

Postby albatrosv14 on December 7th, 2016, 12:39 pm

Okay... I don't know what to make of it all, but here is a link -- https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1467064

I have looked at some 'sources' presented there and some were more like 'musings' and some were... interesting. Why i'm sharing this? Because it seems to me people here have time to investigate this further and look at this topic objectively. I want an objective review(if that's not much to ask), not ''this is fake news and outrageous bullshit and you should forget about this all and do other things''(without providing specifics).

Oh, about this site -- A lot of people moved in after reddit banned all pizzagate subverses. It seems that both msm and alternative media(controlled opposition) is banning any discussion whatsoever about this and both use ''fake news'' terminology. I haven't seen both sides attacking the same thing so fervently. Even with Trump and Hillary it was clear that msm was pushing one and alt media was pushing another.

Edit: I was wrong. Some alt media is talking about this and some not. Anywyas, i looked at the thread and saw that voat was already mentioned. Sorry for double-mentioning.
Last edited by albatrosv14 on December 7th, 2016, 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
albatrosv14

Postby Euphoria on December 7th, 2016, 7:58 pm

bostonterrierowner » December 6th, 2016, 5:39 pm wrote:I am surprised this pizzagate nonsense gained so much traction here on CF. The story is IMHO a total bullshit, rabbit hole, distraction etc. etc.

But on what level? Perhaps this is a new type of PSYOP, using artificial intelligence (AI) to add more layers of deception, dividing the 'aware' among us into smaller and smaller, ineffective segments? That seems very possible.
First of all, Clintons are just stooges and clowns working for the true rullers and de facto owners of this world.

Sure, they are a kind of middle-class, middle-management level. You will also find the likes of the Epsteins (Tavistock connection - remember Brian, manager of the Beatles?) in this crowd, with the Soros family further up. The Clintons are part of it. I don't see which part of Pizzagate is discredited by that.

The central allegations from the FBIanon are around the Tavistock Institute, Clinton Foundation and George Soros, not just on the physical pizza place in DC itself. That entire block is owned by Saudi Arabia though, by the way. I wonder what Simon Shack has to say about that. Maybe that's all faked, too?
Even if they are perverts , what I personally doubt especially when it comes to Hillary ( how many women abuse children sexually in the real world?

I think you're mistaken here. It's a nasty subject so many refuse to look into it. Believe it or not, though, many abusers are women. Remember it's a power and cruelty trip. Not necessarily to do with the sexual drive alone.
do you honestly believe they run their "operation" from a pizza joint? :)

Well, let's step back for a second. If we accept that some power groups in DC are involved in drugs, human/child trafficking etc...then there will have to be a physical location somewhere in the US, most likely in the capital, where operations are managed from. It is real people who are committing these crimes, in real-time. It's not a concept or abstraction, as you admit yourself.

Therefore why can Pizzagate not be a PSYOP on multiple levels? Let's consider it as a form of public ritual. The criminals introduce themselves to us, then they bring the ban-hammer down on alternative media. It would be the ultimate power trip for them.

Honestly, looking at the research on Voat in depth, I'm quite sure a real pedo mafia has been identified. It's very disturbing and not something to be dismissed lightly. The researchers themselves have made a point not to focus too much on the pizza place itself, but on the Clinton Foundation and other connections. What they have found is sickening.
Euphoria

Postby OpticalIllusion on December 21st, 2016, 7:25 pm

I came across this and thought it was kind of funny especially the "CGI" part. Maybe this is a limited hangout/dba against future researchers.

http://www.justicenewsnetwork.com/rudy- ... m-archive/
OpticalIllusion

Postby Prescient on December 22nd, 2016, 12:11 am

#flatpizza
Prescient

Postby anonjedi2 on December 22nd, 2016, 3:14 am

It was posted on a fake Guliani Twitter page.
anonjedi2

Previous

Return to General World Affairs