Pizzagate

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.

Pizzagate

Postby nonhocapito on November 20th, 2016, 9:40 am

You are probably already acquainted with the so called "pizzagate", the "citizen investigation" on pedophile rings allegedly spontaneously started by people on /pol/ (the politically incorrect channel of 4chan) by searching for the keyword "pizza" in Podesta's leaked emails on wikileaks. (apparently "cheese pizza" on 4chan has long stood to signify "child pornography", now I'm thinking this kind of connection might pre-date the "meme" generated on that questionable, to me mysterious for several reasons, website.)

Anyhow, if you're not acquainted, no point for me to repeat the whole story. Here's some links:

Vigilant citizen summary
http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantrepo ... ult-elite/

State of the nation
http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=56142

the email that started it all on wikileaks
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/55433

The millenium report coverage
http://themillenniumreport.com/pizzagate/

the ongoing "citizen investigation" on reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/pizzagate/

I found particularly interesting the look into the real estate on the block of the "Comet Ping Pong" pizzeria (allegedly the center of the pedophile ring, where Podesta apparently goes every so often, and ran by a certain "highly influential" "James Alefantis" (J'aime l'enfants)).
here's some:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comm ... periscope/
https://www.reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comm ... periscope/
https://i.sli.mg/1XVf9d.png

more on "James Alefantis"
https://steemit.com/personsofinterest/@ ... -ping-pong

Anyway I'm not here to declare any of this as authentic or relevant for our forum, although I am undoubtedly contributing to broadcasting this piece of "news" or this "meme" however you wanna call it and thus perhaps guilty of giving voice to a possible distraction or manipulation, perhaps forced on the global public to create more tension, more confusion after Trump's victory.

Needless to say, I am simply interested in what the keen members of this forum might say about this whole story.
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2503
Joined: July 10th, 2010, 6:38 am
Location: Italy

Re: Pizzagate

Postby nonhocapito on November 20th, 2016, 10:46 am

Here's a comment that I find interesting:

Every connecting website to this pizzagate case is total shit. I'm a designer so I may be too judgmental but I couldn't make such a horribly designed site if I tried. Does anyone else find it odd? Every lead has a shitty website don't some of these folks have cash to invest in a site that doesn't appear to be made from 1995?


I remember investigating the several fake websites put up by the 9/11 scam people, and they all looked equally miserable, unfinished, unprofessional, limited. If the same is happening here, this could be an indicator that the businesses behind "pizzagate" are just a front (like people argue on reddit), or that this is actually a fake operation altogether, sloppily put up by the usual suspects, aimed at distracting the public while more important things happen in the background.
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2503
Joined: July 10th, 2010, 6:38 am
Location: Italy

Re: Pizzagate

Postby aa5 on November 20th, 2016, 7:41 pm

One aspect I thought is how often are these 60 something elites having sex. Like when Bill Clinton was a super alpha male and women throwing themselves at him, when he was like 45, I can imagine he was having sex a lot. But now he is 70.

I wouldn't be surprised if they mean cocaine or some type of stimulant to give them mental energy to keep going when it gets intense.
aa5
Member
 
Posts: 180
Joined: April 15th, 2016, 4:03 am

Re: Pizzagate

Postby antipodean on November 21st, 2016, 8:52 pm

Nonho, what do you (and other forum members) make of this video ?


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3m87-hM96o
antipodean
Member
 
Posts: 578
Joined: October 20th, 2009, 2:53 am

Re: Pizzagate

Postby CluedIn on November 21st, 2016, 10:16 pm

The thing that struck me with this video is the narrator refers to the missing girl as Madeline McCAIN but then pronounces her parents name the correct way McCann (pronounced McKahn). Even after he references the parents with the correct pronunciation, he still refers to the girl as McCAIN. Why?

I really don't think Podesta would be snatching kids himself either. Where is all that "confirmation" coming from about the Podesta brothers staying at Freud's villa or that they were even in the area at the time?

One thing I do find "funny" is that McCauley Culkin's band's name is Pizza Underground. Not sure how they picked the name, but it works right in with all of these allegations about kids.
CluedIn
Member
 
Posts: 257
Joined: December 1st, 2015, 1:15 pm

Re: Pizzagate

Postby Vera Obscurata on November 22nd, 2016, 12:48 am

I have no doubts some sick sexual fantasies do exist among the psychos who think they have the right to rule.

But at the same time, aware of the controlled opposition forces around, the stories never exactly are as they are "exposed" by those same psychos; Vera Obscurata.

It will keep the (still) followers of the 'media' busy for a while, that's for sure.
Vera Obscurata
Member
 
Posts: 35
Joined: October 8th, 2016, 9:39 pm

Re: Pizzagate

Postby SacredCowSlayer on November 22nd, 2016, 3:23 am

CluedIn » November 21st, 2016, 4:16 pm wrote:The thing that struck me with this video is the narrator refers to the missing girl as Madeline McCAIN but then pronounces her parents name the correct way McCann (pronounced McKahn). Even after he references the parents with the correct pronunciation, he still refers to the girl as McCAIN. Why?

I really don't think Podesta would be snatching kids himself either. Where is all that "confirmation" coming from about the Podesta brothers staying at Freud's villa or that they were even in the area at the time?

One thing I do find "funny" is that McCauley Culkin's band's name is Pizza Underground. Not sure how they picked the name, but it works right in with all of these allegations about kids.


Good points CluedIn and VO. Plus, the background "music"/noise is a clear play on the emotions. Yes there are sickos that like to diddle children, but this just reeks of the kind of stuff we should be used to by now IMO.

To me it's just a total drama and diversion Story to get people sidetracked from the phoniness of the whole system. If they can get people focused on the players and personalities, then maybe they'll "get behind ____" and "fix" the problem. :rolleyes:

That's my gut instinct on the whole thing (at this point) for what it's worth.

And to be clear, that doesn't mean I think these people are incapable of horrendous things like murder and pedophilia.
SacredCowSlayer
Member
 
Posts: 248
Joined: September 5th, 2015, 10:44 pm

Re: Pizzagate

Postby nonhocapito on November 22nd, 2016, 4:09 pm

I agree, the video is not the best indicator of a good investigation, but why even picking this one and comment it, as if it was the authority on this story? All the info comes from the threads on /pol/ and reddit...

Most of these videos are only created as a second thought for the semi-illiterates who cannot bear reading more than four lines, so of course they will be "emotional" and manipulative... Anyhow garbage videos always happen and yes it can be a sign that the whole story is fabricated, or that a polluting operation has immediately started, which is also possible.

Let's assume the operation is completely fake, which is very likely, then what is the purpose...? The angle chosen by the NYT, with this completely bogus article: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/21/techn ... technology seem to be just the effort to gather support for the "fake news" idea and how facebook is "doing something about it". It's not much. Could there also be the political purpose of alienating the American public with the Clintons a little further? I wonder.

Looking into Alefantis can help. Is this person real? Or is it a digital fabrication? Or an actor?
Here he is listed among the most influential in Washington, with this given explanation: "Liberal twentysomethings in khakis drink beer and eat pizza at Alefantis-owned Comet Ping Pong. More established progressives wine and dine next door at Alefantis-owned Buck's Fishing Camping. Alefantis is also the board president of Transformer, the contemporary art gallery that shamed the Smithsonian for removing an installation offensive to right-wingers. When it comes to D.C. radical chic, Alefantis is unsurpassed. If you don't know him, you aren't wearing your scarf right."
The transformer gallery's website seem to date back to 2007...

To add to the confusion this whole operation is probably aiming for, just now the MSM is running a story using the name of Madeleine MCCann, alleging that a homeless girl living on the street in Rome as been mistaken to be the same person. This is unconnected to the "pizzagate" yet one can only wonder about the timing...
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2503
Joined: July 10th, 2010, 6:38 am
Location: Italy

Re: Pizzagate

Postby starfish prime on November 22nd, 2016, 9:41 pm

I am not sure what to think of "Pizzagate" at this point. It seems also to tie into the stories about Jeffrey Epstein's private child rape island. "Leaking" these sensational stories, such as Obama spending $65,000 to have "pizza and hot dogs" flown to the White House, may simply serve to hide the true nature of child sex trafficking among the elites.

However, it occurred to me that Pizzagate may also be a type of honeypot designed to incriminate those who research it, by leading them to accidentally download child pornography. Before the presidential election, Anonymous was claiming that they had access to and would leak a video of Bill Clinton raping a 13-year-old girl. However, even if such a video were released, anyone who viewed it could then potentially be charged with possession of child porn.
starfish prime
Member
 
Posts: 59
Joined: August 3rd, 2015, 5:36 am

Re: Pizzagate

Postby CluedIn on November 22nd, 2016, 10:49 pm

starfish prime » November 22nd, 2016, 3:41 pm wrote:However, it occurred to me that Pizzagate may also be a type of honeypot designed to incriminate those who research it, by leading them to accidentally download child pornography. Before the presidential election, Anonymous was claiming that they had access to and would leak a video of Bill Clinton raping a 13-year-old girl. However, even if such a video were released, anyone who viewed it could then potentially be charged with possession of child porn.


Good point. That is part of the reason I get uncomfortable looking into things like these, besides the obvious subject matter.
CluedIn
Member
 
Posts: 257
Joined: December 1st, 2015, 1:15 pm

Re: Pizzagate

Postby nonhocapito on November 23rd, 2016, 5:48 am

Well, I'll be.

2016-11-23 10_47_06-News and info.jpg


Notice how all the fake opposition (for example, We are change) is onto the story now (should I say: now that individual, uncontrolled research is being suppressed?), which is a certain sign that nothing will happen, no real consequence will ever materialize (9/11 docet) yet people will discuss things for ten years down the road.

[EDIT:

the pizzagate subreddit was partially archived here: https://archive.fo/MrsGu
"James Alefantis" disturbing instagram archived here: https://sli.mg/a/gaffhM

]
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2503
Joined: July 10th, 2010, 6:38 am
Location: Italy

Re: Pizzagate

Postby nonhocapito on November 23rd, 2016, 8:05 am

And I thought I’d share a couple more notes: We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. Bonnie will be Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in that pool for sure.


the above quote comes from one of the Podesta emails. Apparently sent in preparation of a party on a farm somewhere, organized by Tamera Luzzato of "The Pew Charitable Trusts".

Luzzatto served as then-Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton’s chief of staff from 2001 to 2009. Prior to her service with Senator Clinton, Luzzatto was on the staff of West Virginia Senator John D. Rockefeller IV for nearly 15 years, serving as legislative director and chief of staff. She was Senator Rockefeller’s primary liaison to two major advisory panels which he chaired, the National Commission on Children and the Pepper Commission on Health Care.

from http://www.pewtrusts.org/en/about/leade ... a-luzzatto

This seems a little too much. The gratuitous indication of the age of the children should not be there, and really gives a bad vibe to the meaning of the email, considering that the email is allegedly addressed to people in and around government and not to families and children. You gotta wonder how can this kind of stuff, involving the most powerful elite on the planet, be even out in the open?

Here's some of "James Alefantis" faces:
alefantis.jpg

not that they necessarily look faked, they don't look too real either.

EDIT: John Pedosta ... sigh.

EDIT 2: As the facebook page clearly show, also as most of the pages connected to pizzagate discuss, the beef about wikileaks right now is that Assange is dead or removed, and the whole of wikileaks compromised.

2016-11-23-14_09_00-News-and-info.jpg


This seems to add to the drama and confusion, though as we know and have documented wikileaks has in the past proved to be instrumental to political lies and fabrications, and Ass-ange himself to probably be a fanciful creature.
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2503
Joined: July 10th, 2010, 6:38 am
Location: Italy

Re: Pizzagate

Postby nonhocapito on November 23rd, 2016, 10:45 am

So I keep posting in this thread! but anyway:


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKTiUaloDDA

The inequal digital quality of this video is pretty puzzling. No mention is given as to who are the people filming the video. Overall, the smell of fakery central...?
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2503
Joined: July 10th, 2010, 6:38 am
Location: Italy

Re: Pizzagate

Postby Knapsack on November 23rd, 2016, 11:28 pm

Yes, nonho, that video is absurd. How does a camera glitch out the way it did as soon as it entered the building? I'm assuming we're supposed to believe that this was shot with a smartphone camera, but I for one have never seen and cannot imagine an iPhone camera, for example, glitching in that way when it was working just fine (albeit with low quality) outside. I think it's an obviously contrived video.

I actually had been totally oblivious to this whole Pizzagate investigation until you made this thread, nonho, but now I've spent most of the day looking into it.

I have found this website to be a good primer/overview for showing the circumstantial evidence that has been put together via the Podesta emails, Instagram accounts, and some other sources:

https://dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/

Also, although the Pizzagate subreddit was shut down, it has been moved/resurrected here:

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate

I have to admit that I'm intrigued. Of course the evidence that elites are involved in pedophilia and child trafficking has been shared for decades, and there have been widely-known cases of people who are connected to very prominent elites being caught (Jimmy Savile, Jeffrey Epstein, etc.). This is nothing new, so this adds to the weight of the circumstantial evidence. However, this could certainly be a PSYOP. After all, if it's true that the globalist controllers want to create chaos within the US, well, this would be a fantastic way to do it, no?

It's worrying to see that the same old guard controlled opposition crowd is now heavily covering Pizzagate. Apparently Infowars is working on a big piece about this, and you already mentioned WeAreChange being involved. This can be read as a major sign that this whole thing is a PSYOP, however, I can't yet rule out that this isn't simply a case of a legitimate grassroots investigation being co-opted by the usual suspects in order to control the discussion and eventually stifle all progress.

But to accept that this is all legitimate seems to require one to accept that Wikileaks is a legitimate subversive organization and that Julian Assange is not only a real person but a genuine "freedom fighter" if you will. And if you accept Assange, then you have to accept Snowden. So now you've been routed into believing in an obvious fiction.

Remember, after all, that the Podesta email account that was allegedly hacked and released via Wikileaks was a Gmail account with p@ssw0rd as the password. Is that remotely believable? People keep saying that Podesta is stupid, but again, this is not believable. The person leading a presidential campaign cannot be some moron who uses Gmail and the least secure password imaginable to store highly sensitive communications. Therefore the whole Podesta hack has to be called into question, and therefore so does Pizzagate.

But as I say, I'm intrigued.
Knapsack
Member
 
Posts: 35
Joined: October 2nd, 2011, 1:47 am

Re: Pizzagate

Postby nonhocapito on November 24th, 2016, 6:55 am

Knapsack » Today, 03:28 wrote:Yes, nonho, that video is absurd. How does a camera glitch out the way it did as soon as it entered the building? I'm assuming we're supposed to believe that this was shot with a smartphone camera, but I for one have never seen and cannot imagine an iPhone camera, for example, glitching in that way when it was working just fine (albeit with low quality) outside. I think it's an obviously contrived video.

I actually had been totally oblivious to this whole Pizzagate investigation until you made this thread, nonho, but now I've spent most of the day looking into it.

I have found this website to be a good primer/overview for showing the circumstantial evidence that has been put together via the Podesta emails, Instagram accounts, and some other sources:

https://dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/

Also, although the Pizzagate subreddit was shut down, it has been moved/resurrected here:

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate

I have to admit that I'm intrigued. Of course the evidence that elites are involved in pedophilia and child trafficking has been shared for decades, and there have been widely-known cases of people who are connected to very prominent elites being caught (Jimmy Savile, Jeffrey Epstein, etc.). This is nothing new, so this adds to the weight of the circumstantial evidence. However, this could certainly be a PSYOP. After all, if it's true that the globalist controllers want to create chaos within the US, well, this would be a fantastic way to do it, no?

It's worrying to see that the same old guard controlled opposition crowd is now heavily covering Pizzagate. Apparently Infowars is working on a big piece about this, and you already mentioned WeAreChange being involved. This can be read as a major sign that this whole thing is a PSYOP, however, I can't yet rule out that this isn't simply a case of a legitimate grassroots investigation being co-opted by the usual suspects in order to control the discussion and eventually stifle all progress.

But to accept that this is all legitimate seems to require one to accept that Wikileaks is a legitimate subversive organization and that Julian Assange is not only a real person but a genuine "freedom fighter" if you will. And if you accept Assange, then you have to accept Snowden. So now you've been routed into believing in an obvious fiction.

Remember, after all, that the Podesta email account that was allegedly hacked and released via Wikileaks was a Gmail account with p@ssw0rd as the password. Is that remotely believable? People keep saying that Podesta is stupid, but again, this is not believable. The person leading a presidential campaign cannot be some moron who uses Gmail and the least secure password imaginable to store highly sensitive communications. Therefore the whole Podesta hack has to be called into question, and therefore so does Pizzagate.

But as I say, I'm intrigued.


Knapsack, thank you for your overview. It pretty much sums up how I feel about this, and it highlights both the attraction and the pitfalls embedded in this story. Overall, I find something like this to be a very good case study, for us, of how elements of reality, and the expectations for justice we all have, are morphed into fakery, and how it is all used to further confusion, distraction, feelings of hopelessness, delusion, panic or disgust, depending on the angle.

You are especially right about the Podesta story. A chief of staff using a gmail account is just not believable. The sheer silly fact that his name "contains" the word "pedo", or that the e-fit identikit of a suspect in the McCann case resembles him and his brother at the same time so closely are as ridiculous as having "Obama and Biden" after "Osama bin Laden". Add to this the circumstances of the hacking and you get a completely bogus, faked, preposterous yet intriguing story.

And yes, you are right, by making this impossible not to be believed, or too good to be true, they make sure that we believe Wikileaks and the whole idea of these "hackers" hiding in society and working on our side. Although I must say there is very little critical thinking on that angle: as far as I can tell everyone just plainly believe Wikileaks, Snowden or anonymous to be spontaneous, positive aspects of the otherwise Orwellian society we live in.
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2503
Joined: July 10th, 2010, 6:38 am
Location: Italy

Next

Return to General World Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests