Engineering disease

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
agraposo

Re: Engineering 'disease'

Unread post by agraposo »

patrix » 14 May 2017, 03:56 wrote:aa5 wrote:
I am guessing in the natural world, animals like chimpanzees go through periods of weeks with little or no food. I believe these periods allow their bodies to clean out non-functioning cells & surplus cells, and clean out all sorts of debris that has been piling up throughout their bodies.

With our organization and technology, we are essentially never going through a sustained period with little or no food. So our bodies are never getting that chance to clean out all those dead cells & debris.
This is my main hypothesis regarding most of the so called Western Diseases. They are a result of toxic buildup and cell damage caused by foods we are not suited to consume in large amounts combined with a frequent eating pattern, to little sleep and stress.

We are for example recommended to eat lots of whole grains, fruits and vegetables and choose unsaturated fats. And to eat several meals during the day.
Grains, especially whole, contains lots of so called antinutrients that the body cannot break down if consumed in excessive amounts. Same goes with many vegetables and fruits. Most vegetable fats are also problematic. Some is no problem. It's the dosage that makes the poison. And the frequent meal pattern and buisy lifestyle gives the body no time to repair. The digestion is running all day and the night ours are too few. So we get into a downward spiral of toxic buildup and cell damage.
Patrix, your hypothesis is well explained in some books recommended in the first page of this thread, have you read any of them? For example, Tilden's Toxemia Explained is one of my favourites. He was not the first to propose such ideas, but he was a very successful doctor curing disease without medicines.

And it seems to me that you are advocating a diet mostly consisting of animal products. Then for you the Eskimos' diet should be the perfect one for humans?
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

agraposo » May 15th, 2017, 12:42 pm wrote: Patrix, your hypothesis is well explained in some books recommended in the first page of this thread, have you read any of them? For example, Tilden's Toxemia Explained is one of my favourites. He was not the first to propose such ideas, but he was a very successful doctor curing disease without medicines.

And it seems to me that you are advocating a diet mostly consisting of animal products. Then for you the Eskimos' diet should the perfect one for humans?
No I had not read those posts. Thank you for pointing that out. Those physicians in the early 1900, like Otto Warburg, are not mentioned much today. Of course intentionally. This correlates perfectly with my own ideas mostly derived from Thomas Seyfrieds research. This is spot on:
The medical world is struggling to find the cause of cancer. It is the distal end of an inflammatory process whose beginning may be any irritation.
In other words, cancer is the end stage of all disease.
Without Toxemia there can be no disease. The waste-products of metabolism are toxic, and the only reason why we are not poisoned by them is because they are removed from our body as fast as they are produced. Toxins are only retained in the blood when there is a checking of elimination. So the cause of the checking has to be determined.
(http://www.chrisbeatcancer.com/the-caus ... explained/)

Ah, you're laying up for a shot with the Inuit study that points out their short life span? I'm not sure how well conducted that study is and Eskimos probably had a hard life in general and high infant mortality. And maybe Inuit diet is problematic because of a too high protein content. But I do believe I've read that cancer and heart disease was nonexistent with Eskimos. I'm not recommending a diet with mostly animal products but a low carb high fat diet which means protein stays the same, no processed vegetable oils, less grain, lots of vegetables but low starch types. Little fruit because sugar. And lots of butter, cream, lard, fat fish etc and maybe coconut oil for those who like that.
agraposo

patrix » 16 May 2017, 14:45 wrote:Those physicians in the early 1900, like Otto Warburg, are not mentioned much today. Of course intentionally. This correlates perfectly with my own ideas mostly derived from Thomas Seyfrieds research. This is spot on:
The medical world is struggling to find the cause of cancer. It is the distal end of an inflammatory process whose beginning may be any irritation.
In other words, cancer is the end stage of all disease.
Without Toxemia there can be no disease. The waste-products of metabolism are toxic, and the only reason why we are not poisoned by them is because they are removed from our body as fast as they are produced. Toxins are only retained in the blood when there is a checking of elimination. So the cause of the checking has to be determined.
(http://www.chrisbeatcancer.com/the-caus ... explained/)
That quote is precisely from Tilden's Toxemia Explained. He, and other hygienic doctors like Herbert Shelton, and others before them, proposed that cancer pass through the following stages: irritation, catarrh, inflammation, induration, ulceration and fungation, or cancer. And the cause is enervation and toxemia, due to lifestyle and environment conditions. Nothing to do with viruses or genes. And what is the solution? Fasting and hygienic living, not drugs.

Warburg studied the problem at the cell level, and concluded that cells get sick because they can't breathe properly. Why? Because of toxins! When the body is full of toxins, and they are not handled properly, normal metabolism can't work, and fermentation is the result. This is true for every disease, not only cancer. That is the meaning of the 'unity of disease' concept, that there is really only one disease.

It's refreshing that a modern researcher, like Seyfried, endorses these ideas. At the end, he proposes as cancer therapy fasting and calorie restriction diets! Well, that was known long before him. He speaks of DER (dietary energy reduction) and KD-R (restricted ketogenic diet). But I don't understand why he doesn't even mention Max Gerson's therapy for cancer patients (very successful in the middle of the 20th century, but ignored and fought by the medical establishment).

Regarding ketogenic diets like the one you propose (and Atkins diet), I always thought they were dangerous, because they promote fat ingestion instead of sugar or carbohydrate consumption. The reason is because their proponents think that fat is a better fuel than sugar for the body.

But I warn you: don't believe that the physiology and metabolism as studied in the schools is 100% correct! Maybe 90% or more of the modern theories, as studied by doctors, could be wrong. For instance, there are theories that propose that the body doesn't get the energy from foods, but from air!, or that the immune system is a lie! : leukocytes would not be destruction agents, but the debris itself, and the microbes, instead of enemies, are our friends! (see Antoine Bechamp's microzyma theories).

Have a nice day and good luck with your health pursuit.
Last edited by agraposo on Wed May 17, 2017 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
agraposo

Flabbergasted » 25 Apr 2017, 15:22 wrote: The modus operandi of the research branch of the major pharmaceutical companies is described in a book by another Danish physician, Peter Gøtzsche, specifically in the field of psychiatric drugs, though the strategy is everywhere the same.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4046551/
I read the book, and it's funny that it is reviewed in an official government site. Maybe this sentence could explain why is this:
He agrees that there are indeed many valuable drugs
He documents the corruption and practices of the pharmaceutical industry, known since decades from other sources, but he still promotes the idea that medicines are needed for health. He is not in line with doctors contrary to drugs in general. This no-drug health movement was suppressed in the early 20th century (see Eustace Mullins' Murder by Injection).

It's good that people know all this information, but it is still not the complete truth. For example, he doesn't mention that AIDS is a scam.

I think he is a controlled opposition clown.
Last edited by agraposo on Wed May 17, 2017 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

patrix » May 16th, 2017, 7:45 am wrote:I'm not recommending a diet with mostly animal products but a low carb high fat diet which means protein stays the same, no processed vegetable oils, less grain, lots of vegetables but low starch types. Little fruit because sugar. And lots of butter, cream, lard, fat fish etc and maybe coconut oil for those who like that.
I wonder how you can continue to recommend any particular diet when you have admitted that you haven't looked into what wondrous blessings that a diet high in fresh, RAW fruits can do for a person. What have you learned about the lymphatic system since I last brought that to your attention?
agraposo

HonestlyNow » 26 Apr 2017, 19:14 wrote:Cooking foods does nothing to enhance its nutrition, but instead brings down the electro-magnetics of the food, and coagulates the fats/oils, and makes the food harder to digest. Living foods (I don't mean animals), is the place to go for regenerative healing.
(edited to correct grammar)
In my opinion, the concept of 'living foods' is strange, as nobody knows exactly what life is (think of vitalism, vis medicatrix naturae, etc). Raw foods can be thought of as living foods, but the fact is that humanity has been thriving with cooked foods for centuries. Regarding the debate raw food-cooked food, I'm more on your side, but it's dangerous to give advice on these matters to people in general.

First, people have habits, and won't change them easily. Second, civilized people are so full of toxins that a raw food diet (juices, fruits or nothing at all, i.e. fasting) will certainly cause them many troubles. Many uncomfortable symptoms will arise that will be seen as diseases, instead of the cleaning process. In some cases, the detoxification process could produce even death. There are diets adapted to a more progressive detoxification, like Arnold Ehret's mucusless diet.

Even if the body is completely clean, a raw food diet against a cooked food diet is not a guarantee of living longer, because in our modern world there are more factors that influence health.

At the end, each person is responsible of educating himself and take the appropriate decisions regarding diet and lifestyle.

BTW, as a factor contributing to good health, I should be sleeping right now, instead of writing this. :)

Edit: HonestlyNow, I just read your post after writing mine.
HonestlyNow

agraposo » May 16th, 2017, 6:47 pm wrote: In my opinion, the concept of 'living foods' is strange, as nobody knows exactly what life is (think of vitalism, vis medicatrix naturae, etc). Raw foods can be thought of as living foods, but the fact is that humanity has been thriving with cooked foods for centuries. Regarding the debate raw food-cooked food, I'm more on your side, but is dangerous to give advice on these matters to people in general.

First, people have habits, and won't change them easily. Second, civilized people are so full of toxins that a raw food diet (juices, fruits or nothing at all, i.e. fasting) will certainly cause them many troubles. Many uncomfortable symptoms will arise that will be seen as diseases, instead of the cleaning process. In some cases, the detoxification process could produce even death. There are diets adapted to a more progressive detoxification, like Arnold Ehret's mucusless diet.

Even if the body is completely clean, a raw food diet against a cooked food diet is not a guarantee of living longer, because in our modern world there are more factors that influence health.

At the end, each person is responsible of educating himself and take the appropriate decisions regarding diet and lifestyle.
Surviving, or thriving?

Nature is resilient. Our bodies that Nature made are resilient. We can beat up our bodies for years and decades ingesting substances that are acid-forming inside the body. One day, depending on genetics, and of course other factors (I don't discount other lifestyle factors, but putting substances in the body every single day multiple times a day is something I would call a major contributing factor to health/non-health) . . . one day, something will want to break free, and up pops what some people would label a "disease."

What that will show one who is informed enough to understand, is that the kidneys stopped filtering, and the lymphatic system is backed-up and stagnant. What now? Drugs, surgery, radiation, hot-acid treatments (chemotherapy)? That's what people have been conditioned to think. Drop the conditioning. Become aware.

Who cares about the living longer part, if one isn't feeling healthy and vibrant in their living?

Yes, one must learn the basics of regenerative detoxification if one wants an easier (not necessarily easy) time of it. Do not go into any type of fasting without becoming informed by people who are knowledgeable on the subject. Start slow, lower on the detoxification scale, for those who want to ease into it; start higher for those who have more courage, and those who need to clean at a faster rate due to highly congested lymph. Number One thing to do is to get your kidneys filtering (sediment in the urine).

Especially at higher levels of fasting, always know how to properly break a fast, as being haphazard in the breaking of a fast can cause death.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

HonestlyNow » May 17th, 2017, 12:36 am wrote: I wonder how you can continue to recommend any particular diet when you have admitted that you haven't looked into what wondrous blessings that a diet high in fresh, RAW fruits can do for a person. What have you learned about the lymphatic system since I last brought that to your attention?
Lol! Let's not do this again man :)
I'll give you this - Eating exclusively fruit actually seems to work for some and may have some detoxing benefits. Fruit is high sugar but that may actually not be so problematic when it's consumed together with all the fibers you get from fruit. The problem I have with it is long term. You miss out on some essential nutrients but it may take a long time before that manifests in any health problems.
agraposo

HonestlyNow » 17 May 2017, 02:50 wrote: Who cares about the living longer part, if one isn't feeling healthy and vibrant in their living?
It was implied in the context, living longer in a healthy state.
agraposo

HonestlyNow, are you a doctor, naturopath, homeopath or something? Or do you have a youtube channel like those crazy raw foodists liars? :P
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

agraposo » May 16th, 2017, 10:20 pm wrote:
Have a nice day and good luck with your health pursuit.
Thank you agraposo, and I wish you the same. Many thanks again for the info. It seems researchers today and hundred years ago, has more or less independently reached the same conclusions, which serves to validate the theories, and also the hypothesis of this thread that medical science has deliberately been led astray for a very long time with the objective to induce sickness.
agraposo

patrix » 17 May 2017, 13:50 wrote: Thank you agraposo, and I wish you the same. Many thanks again for the info. It seems researchers today and hundred years ago, has more or less independently reached the same conclusions, which serves to validate the theories, and also the hypothesis of this thread that medical science has deliberately been led astray for a very long time with the objective to induce sickness.
Thank you too. My objective is not to find the best diet in the world, or understand all the details of how our body works at the molecular level, but to stay away from doctors and their treatments as much as possible! I think we can all agree on that.

Doctors on doctors:

- Prof. Alonzo Clark, of the New York College of Physicians and Surgeons, says:
"In their zeal to do good, physicians have done much harm. They have hurried thousands to the grave who would have recovered if left to Nature."

- Sir John Forbes, Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians, and Physician to the Queen's household, says:
"Some patients get well with the aid of our medicines, some without, and still more in spite of them."

- John Mason Good, M.D., F.R.S., says:
"The effects of medicine on the human system are in the highest degree uncertain, except indeed, that they have destroyed more lives than war, pestilence, and famine combined."

- Sir John Forbes is thus quoted in the British and Foreign Medical Review, 1846:
"In a large proportion of cases treated by allopathic physicians, the disease is cured by nature and not by them. For a less, but not a small proportion the disease is cured by nature in spite of them. In other words, their interference opposes instead of assists the case. Consequently, in a considerable proportion of diseases it would fare as well or better with patients, in the actual condition of the medical art as now generally practiced, if all remedies, at least active remedies, especially drugs, were abandoned."

- The celebrated Majendie, lecturing to his class, said:
"Gentlemen, medicine is a great humbug. I know it is called science. Science indeed! It is nothing like science. Doctors are merely empirics when they are not charlatans. We are as ignorant as men can be. Who knows anything in the world about medicine?"

- Professor Gregory, of Edinburgh, author of a work on The Theory and Practice of Physic, said:
"Ninety-nine out of every hundred medical truths are medical lies; and medical doctrines, are for the most part, stark, staring nonsense."

- Dr. Oliver Wendell Holmes, the well-known author, and a professor of anatomy in the Harvard University, in his " Border Lines of Knowledge " says:
"If all drugs were cast into the sea, it would be so much the better for man, and so much the worse for the fishes."

Sources:
Emmet Densmore - How Nature Cures (1892)
Hereward Carrington - Vitality, Fasting and Nutrition (1908)
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

agraposo » May 17th, 2017, 3:13 pm wrote: My objective is not to find the best diet in the world, or understand all the details of how our body works at the molecular level.
Sounds great! Please share your findings when you're done :)
agraposo » May 17th, 2017, 3:13 pm wrote: Doctors on doctors:
:D
Well the doctors are mostly doing the best they can with what they're taught. They're a bit like carpenters that have been taught to use a screwdriver to drive down nails and that there's absolutely no better way of doing it. And if anyone figures out how to use a hammer, they lose their carpenter license and get sued for carpentering malpractice :)

I think the fungus theory around cancer has merit, but I've not been able to find much about it. It rimes well with Seyfried since fungus often produce aflatoxins that could destroy the mitochondria of our cells making them carcinogenic. I think cancer can been seen as a last line defense against invasive fungus growth when cell damage, toxic buildup, high blood sugar and weakened immune system has created a favorable environment for fungus.
Dough Kaufmann seems interesting

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmhHyq_Fv3s
HonestlyNow

patrix » May 17th, 2017, 9:59 am wrote: I think the fungus theory around cancer has merit, but I've not been able to find much about it.
Study the lymphatic system, my dear one. That's where you'll find your answers. The backed up and stagnant lymph fluids are bathing cells in acid wastes. Cancer, anyone?
agraposo

patrix » 17 May 2017, 16:59 wrote:
agraposo » May 17th, 2017, 3:13 pm wrote: My objective is not to find the best diet in the world, or understand all the details of how our body works at the molecular level.
Sounds great! Please share your findings when you're done :)
Sorry, I meant I'm not interested in studying molecular biology.