Engineering Nutrition

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
patrix

Re: Engineering Nutrition

Unread post by patrix »

The Blame for Fat Shaming
There are two main changes in the American diet since the 1970s. First, we were advised to lower the fat in our diet and increase the amount of carbohydrates. This advice to eat more white bread and pasta turned out NOT to be particularly slimming. But there’s also another problem that had largely flown under the radar. The increase in meal frequency.

In the 1970s, people largely ate 3 times per day – breakfast, lunch and dinner. If you were not hungry, then it was perfectly acceptable to skip a meal. That was your body telling you that you didn’t need to eat, so you should listen to your body.
As people gained more weight, the calls for people to eat more and more frequently grew louder. It didn’t actually work, but that was beside the point. As people became obese, doctors would say to cut calories and eat constantly – graze, like some dairy cow in a pasture.
https://idmprogram.com/the-blame-for-fat-shaming/
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

sykkelmannen » December 17th, 2018, 6:48 pm wrote: What if this topic is so crucial that it warrants a storm? What if attempting to solve the issues at hand is worth disturbing the balance? Besides, I find the debate highly civilised.

However, I must say that - at least to me personally - this (domesticated animals) is a question that pertains not to nutrition but rather to morality. Which is, as I understand it, unfortunately OT. To bring in the environment though is just another OT. So either both of them are permissible, or none of them is.

Because you see, when talking veganism, it usually rests on exactly those 3 pillars: morality, environment and nutrition. (I tend to ignore the last two because that knowledge is entirely dependent on scientific authority, and you all know that you can hardly trust anything that comes from that corner).

Patrix said that Veganism is a Psyop; in a way, I cannot but agree. They clearly do push it. They ALWAYS go for Nutrition and Environment to muddy the waters, spamming both sides of the argument. Morality is a bitch though and not subject to 'facts' pulled out of a hat.
patrix » December 6th, 2018, 5:22 am wrote:The emotional Vegan propaganda is a Psyop.

Do we not all want to live in a non-violent world?

Do we not all within ourselves want to be free?

Can a world exist with complete freedom for all when there is any violence in it?

Is the creation of purposeful violence to peaceful creatures a way to experience freedom?

Is not the spreading of the fruits of this purposeful violence to those who are unconscious of that violence, and keeping it an occult violence, keeping the unconsciousness alive?

Is it not good to disseminate the words and pictures and sounds of this violence to those who are unaware of such violence and cruelty, so that they may have a choice to change their ways to peaceful ways?

Is it not within each one of us to be open and conscious to ourselves, our environment, our fellow beings?

Can this world much longer live in the ways of unconsciousness?

Is it not why we are here, communicating with each other and the world, to help make this into a non-violent and free and conscious world?
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

HonestlyNow » December 21st, 2018, 12:47 pm wrote:
sykkelmannen » December 17th, 2018, 6:48 pm wrote: What if this topic is so crucial that it warrants a storm? What if attempting to solve the issues at hand is worth disturbing the balance? Besides, I find the debate highly civilised.
However, I must say that - at least to me personally - this (domesticated animals) is a question that pertains not to nutrition but rather to morality. Which is, as I understand it, unfortunately OT. To bring in the environment though is just another OT. So either both of them are permissible, or none of them is.
Because you see, when talking veganism, it usually rests on exactly those 3 pillars: morality, environment and nutrition. (I tend to ignore the last two because that knowledge is entirely dependent on scientific authority, and you all know that you can hardly trust anything that comes from that corner).
Patrix said that Veganism is a Psyop; in a way, I cannot but agree. They clearly do push it. They ALWAYS go for Nutrition and Environment to muddy the waters, spamming both sides of the argument. Morality is a bitch though and not subject to 'facts' pulled out of a hat.
patrix » December 6th, 2018, 5:22 am wrote:The emotional Vegan propaganda is a Psyop.
Do we not all want to live in a non-violent world?

Do we not all within ourselves want to be free?

Can a world exist with complete freedom for all when there is any violence in it?

Is the creation of purposeful violence to peaceful creatures a way to experience freedom?

Is not the spreading of the fruits of this purposeful violence to those who are unconscious of that violence, and keeping it an occult violence, keeping the unconsciousness alive?

Is it not good to disseminate the words and pictures and sounds of this violence to those who are unaware of such violence and cruelty, so that they may have a choice to change their ways to peaceful ways?

Is it not within each one of us to be open and conscious to ourselves, our environment, our fellow beings?

Can this world much longer live in the ways of unconsciousness?

Is it not why we are here, communicating with each other and the world, to help make this into a non-violent and free and conscious world?
And what does this have to do with nutrition? Let me tell you. To create the emotion that it is wrong to eat animal products has been (in my humble opinion) a long term goal of the Nutwork. Need I say Disney? Mad cow disease? Cowspiracy? I like animals and I dislike that animals suffer. But I also understand that our food production requires animals to be sustainable and that we require some animal products to not become malnourished. We do neither ourselves nor the animals any service by destroying our own health and the Earth’s ecosystem.

The motive? A sick/malnourished population is easier to control and more susceptible to PsyOps. A centralized food production system where food is delivered from abroad with countries that are not self sustainable is also favorable. Small scale local farming is not.
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

patrix » December 21st, 2018, 9:08 am wrote: And what does this have to do with nutrition? Let me tell you. To create the emotion that it is wrong to eat animal products has been (in my humble opinion) a long term goal of the Nutwork. Need I say Disney? Mad cow disease? Cowspiracy? I like animals and I dislike that animals suffer. But I also understand that our food production requires animals to be sustainable and that we require some animal products to not become malnourished. We do neither ourselves nor the animals any service by destroying our own health and the Earth’s ecosystem.

The motive? A sick/malnurished population is easier to control and more susceptible to PsyOps. A centralized food production system where food is delivered from abroad with countries that are not self sustainable is also favorable. Small scale local farming is not.
What the ""nutwork"" wants is a violent world. The continuation of the torture and killing of animals for a human's pleasure is pure violence.

Do they use their "authority" to cease and desist the cruel slaughterhouses of this world? Let me know of any examples of this.

And you can continue to believe that living on the raw foods (fruits, which are made to be eaten by man and other primates) of nature is a malnourishing way to live. That doesn't make it a truth, and each will live or die by their daily actions and habits. Keep it coming. This world has a split in consciousness, which shows that we're living the ol' Chinese curse "May you live in interesting times."

I was going to post this in the Derailing Room, due to the contentious nature of my writing, but I see that it is now locked. I will not apologize. I expected no less from this member.

Edit to add:
On the alleged psyop of veganism:
Think of it this way. People are waking up to the use of animal products and dead animal flesh as a health detriment. The PTB is aware of this phenomenon. "If you can't beat them, join them." What do they do? They go along with the concept of no animal use for food, and then steer the food supply into the other four mistakes that man is making (cooking, processing, chemicalizing, using grains/beans) as a means to stay in business.
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

Strategy of Tension

Is vegetarianism a psyop? Perhaps it has been manufactured into a strategy of tension for a specific demographic, as stakeholders of empire have done so many times before.

How many demographic groups are there? Races, genders, sexuality, religions, ages, places of birth, education level, ethnicity, culture, social group, eating habits, living situations, family structure, environmental opinions, science opinions, political identity, etc.

The strategy of tension is an important tool to keep each group stressed out, which is good for destroying the adrenal gland which controls kidney function and thus our ultimate health. Also, the strategy of tension is good for making us feel picked on, victimized and separated from each other.

Experiencing a demographic specific strategy of tension neither confirms nor denies truths of any sort.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Re: Engineering disease

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

ICfreely » December 24th, 2018, 12:27 pm wrote:
. . .

Fair enough. If you don't think herbs will work for you, then avoid them. But if they work for others, then good for them, right?

Allow me to make another analogy. A Google Maps analogy.

Your current location: State of Illness

Your destination: A Healthy State

You can drive, bike, take a bus, take the subway, taxi, Uber, Lyft, walk, use highways, main roads, side streets...

Is there a single "right" way to get to your destination?

[Bold inserted by SCS for emphasis.]
That nearly summarizes the tremendous advice that a cherished friend gave me years ago.

She said, “don’t think of life like a railroad track that must be rigidly followed. Think of it more like a beautiful park with lots of activities to explore. Otherwise you’ll constantly be second-guessing yourself and wondering if you are on track, as if you might miss a crucial turn or something.”

That turned out to be liberating advice for me at the time. And I’ve reminded myself of it a few times since then.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

For the same reason Simon stated in the “Engineering Disease” topic, I am going to (preemptively) temporarily Lock this thread as well. Maybe it’s just healthy to lock these topics from time to time. We shall see.

Dani and I have been taking our time working on a post, but have not decided whether to make it a new topic or not.

In any event, I think this is a good time for us to think it through, and finish developing the work.

Have a Happy New Year everyone. :)
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

"The Carnivore Code"- Interview with Paul Saladino, MD

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdqzbW1r6F4
Peter

Unread post by Peter »

The "carnivore diet" is for ex vegans. Veganism makes them ill so they lose it but maintain their eating disorder. So instead of eating normal, historical meals ie meat, potatoes and greens, with fruit or ice cream for desert they go meat only until they get ill again.
Peter

Unread post by Peter »

Kham wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:32 am Strategy of Tension

Is vegetarianism a psyop? Perhaps it has been manufactured into a strategy of tension for a specific demographic, as stakeholders of empire have done so many times before.
Yes. And especially veganism. Big push for that now. NWO written all over it. And big pharma - vegans get malnourished and then turn to supplements (which are garbage).
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

Peter,

My 2 daughters, in their 30’s, and I are all vegan. I went a step further and strive to be #rawvegan but mostly #fruitarian. Our health is at its best. All our poor health symptoms have been melting away. My oldest daughter has been vegan for 10 years. Her initial change was for ethical reasons, not health.

While starting out vegan, my oldest had been plagued with health issues, including colds and flu-like symptoms, arthritis, feet problems, dental issues, etc. We now know this is because she was a bean vegan. She ate way too many beans, soy products and grains and almost no vegetables or fruit at all. Now, however, she is eating way more raw, way less carb and beans and her health has improved markedly and continues to improve. I have seen this pattern again and again in the vegan community: bean and grain vegans are sickly while raw vegans thrive.

Most people are not aware that raw fruits and vegetables have protein, while cooking them destroys it. For example, watermelon has 7% protein. This type of protein is easily broken down and utilized by the body without leaving residual damage.

The campaign against meat pushes a meat substitute which I believe to be unhealthy as it is still a form of the standard American diet which is way to high in hard to digest proteins, bad fats and altered (Frankenstein) ingredients. To a mystery meatless patty made in a factory downtown I say no thank you.

Take care,

Kham
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Sorry, I don’t want to trivialize the topic but I had to laugh about the persons’ names in the video:
Person 1 & 2 go to lunch and are asked what would they like to order:
Person 1: “Salad? I? No!”
Person 2: “Me? Er...cola”
The topic is fascinating, by the way, and as my partner has just had a serious health scare/wake-up-call she and I are about to embark on a lifestyle change - but which one we are yet to fathom out.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Nina Teicholz - Vegetable Oils: The unknown story

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2UnOryQiIY

https://youtu.be/Q2UnOryQiIY
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Nina Teicholz - 'Read meat and health'

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rz-8H_i1wA

https://youtu.be/1rz-8H_i1wA
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Dr. Georgia Ede - 'Our Descent into Madness: Modern Diets and the Global Mental Health Crisis'

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXlVfwJ6RQU

https://youtu.be/TXlVfwJ6RQU