Empire America continues its Korean Theater?

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
hoi.polloi

Empire America continues its Korean Theater?

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

From "U.S. Takes Control of South Korean Computerized War Game":

U.S. General Walter Sharp, head of the Combined Forces Command, will retake control of the Ulchi Freedom Guardian, the world’s largest computer war game, which simulates an attack from North Korea on South Korea.

American commanders had relinquished control of the annual exercise in 2008 and 2009, but the recent sinking of a South Korean ship by the North prompted the U.S. to reassert its leadership over the war game.

If North Korea invaded South Korea, Sharp would command not only the 28,500 American troops stationed in the country, but also a force of 650,000 South Koreans. But as of April 2012, South Korean commanders are scheduled to assume control of their military forces in the event of war.

http://www.allgov.com/US_and_the_World/ ... ame_100618

Hmm. Since war games brought fictional attack '9/11' onto America, could the gross globalist cabal be targeting another 'evil' country when they want control of its largest computer simulation?
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

hoi.polloi 4 Jun 24 2010, 10:56 PM wrote: From "U.S. Takes Control of South Korean Computerized War Game":

U.S. General Walter Sharp, head of the Combined Forces Command, will retake control of the Ulchi Freedom Guardian, the world’s largest computer war game, which simulates an attack from North Korea on South Korea.

American commanders had relinquished control of the annual exercise in 2008 and 2009, but the recent sinking of a South Korean ship by the North prompted the U.S. to reassert its leadership over the war game.

If North Korea invaded South Korea, Sharp would command not only the 28,500 American troops stationed in the country, but also a force of 650,000 South Koreans. But as of April 2012, South Korean commanders are scheduled to assume control of their military forces in the event of war.

http://www.allgov.com/US_and_the_World/ ... ame_100618

Hmm. Since war games brought fictional attack '9/11' onto America, could the gross globalist cabal be targeting another 'evil' country when they want control of its largest computer simulation?
I don't think they want war with North Korea yet, all indications lead to a war with Iran first, looking at the increasing military buildup around Iran.
hoi.polloi

Could be. I fear at the rate we are increasing our stupid moves, the USA is going to go ahead and try to physically attack what they can - and virtually attack what they can't. Or maybe I'm playing right into the 9/11 perps' volunteered info about their methods?
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

hoi.polloi 4 Jun 27 2010, 05:25 PM wrote: Could be. I fear at the rate we are increasing our stupid moves, the USA is going to go ahead and try to physically attack what they can - and virtually attack what they can't. Or maybe I'm playing right into the 9/11 perps' volunteered info about their methods?
No, not really. As Simon Shack said in the September Clues documentary, total imagery control is a staple of military operations; rather it’s a covert or overt operation. So you can bet that whatever is shown to you of the attacks will be faked, it won't happen the way they tell us it happened, but most importantly, it won't happen the way they show us it happened. For any military operation to be successful, total control of the flow of information and imagery about said operation is paramount, for any era. Deception is the name of the game.
hoi.polloi

Re: Empire America continues its Korean Theater?

According to the U.S. Stratcom news feed, about a month ago, Park Seon Woo received a tour of the place where Simon and I have speculated may be the simulation headquarters, in Omaha, Nebraska. It seems they are trying to get the U.S. and Korean military PsyOp agencies better coordination.
Republic of Korea Army Gen. Park Seon Woo at USSTRATCOM

OFFUTT AIR FORCE BASE, Neb. (July 16, 2014) Commander, U.S. Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM), Adm. Cecil D. Haney hosts Republic of Korea Army Gen. Park, Seon Woo, 24th Deputy Commander of Combined Forces Command during his recent visit to USSTRATCOM. Haney and USSTRATCOM leaders provided Park with an overview of the command's mission and capabilities through a series of discussions, briefings and tours of simulation and operations centers. USSTRATCOM is one of nine DoD unified combatant commands and is charged with strategic deterrence, space operations, cyberspace operations, joint electronic warfare, global strike, missile defense, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance, combating weapons of mass destruction, and analysis and targeting. (U.S. Air Force photo by Steve Cunningham/Released)
Oh "photographer" Steve Cunningham, is there anywhere you cannot physically be at one time? :wub:

http://www.stratcom.mil/image_library/e ... SSTRATCOM/
140716-F-SM465-006.jpg
140716-F-SM465-006.jpg (1.58 MiB) Viewed 5998 times
Just in case you are wondering what I am on about, in regards to the COM bases and why I believe them to be crucial to the PsyOps, please read our "Historical Developments [to 9/11]" article at septemberclues.org: http://septemberclues.org/historical.shtml
bostonterrierowner

Re: Empire America continues its Korean Theater?

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Maybe slightly off topic but helpful in grasping the "big picture" hopefully

I recently posted 2 charts in Chatbox thread that clearly point that "war on terror" coincided with Chinese " going out" policy .

What is "going out" policy about?

Well, before I elaborate we need to realize how "Pax Americana" works. System is designed to force nations around the world to accept payment in USD for virtually everything of importance. Countries run current account surpluses with America which is nothing else but the colonial exploitation. Fruits of their labor, their resources, know-how etc. are being sent to the US in exchange for computer digits. Everything works just fine until someone wants out of this stranglehold ( "going out" is exactly about this ). If it's a small nation CIA organizes a coup, color revolution or in most extreme situation its military invades. This is why United States keeps building up its military potential, paid for by the very nations its designed to suppress/police.

China is the most important factor in this order of things. Until 1999 when our "going out" policy was publicly announced by CHRL , the Chinese were almost exclusively holding their dollar surpluses in T-bonds but after this date they went "shopping" and started to purchase real things all around the world.

1999 - destroyer "Cole" was a first ( IMHO ) strike against China, a slap in a face in a response to the Chinese "cheekiness" in defying their Anglo-American masters. Anyways Chinese dollars keep being spent and the progress becomes exponential.

2001- 9/11 and the world against China quasi- officially begins, Afghanistan is being invaded from where the huge NATO presence will be used to destabilize Chinese western provinces or even in the future to invade the country. Afghanistan military value is being a natural fortress and I am sure this is exactly why this country is in a permanent war for ages. Whether it was Alexander the Great, British, Russians it is always about China . Public is sold the moronic fairy tale about "terrorists" and the war against Beijing expands.

If you look at Chinese location on the map you will see that the country can easily be "choked" because 90 per cent of its in/outbound trade goes through American controlled south east China see. Client states like Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia, Korea, Brunei etc. all have some territorial feuds with China ( yes Vietnam war was about China too ) and will be used to provoke Beijing when the signal from Washington arrives ( why did they choose Malaysia Airlines for these 2 recent psyops ? ) .

Chinese were investing heavily in Libya ( triple digit growth yoy for years), Egypt , Syria, Nigeria, Kenya , Ukraine, Uganda etc. mainly to secure resources and bypass American controlled international markets and strengthen their position in these areas. Remember that Chinese government has trillions of accumulated dollars. USA only allows China to spend it in a way it considers in line with its strategic interests. Buying stuff at China's discretion is out of the question.

Very recent “tensions” with Russia are a smoke screen , designed to camouflage another “fault line” ( Halford Mackinder’s term ) that will be used in central Asia to destabilize China . It’s extremely interesting that for all these years USSR and Russia never built any direct pipeline to China! It’s true about other former Soviet republics like Kazakhstan too. I believe that Russia is an imaginary foe of Anglo-Americans and in reality it takes orders from Washington/London . Crimea was a “reward” for the good behavior. We can only guess what is the screenplay for the future.

I think that China will keep spending its dollars worldwide and fund “insurgents/terrorists/separatists” whatever we call them in defiance of USA. War has already been declared so they do not have a choice but to try to make the best of their handicapped situation. I am sure that for example in Afghanistan some tribes/gangs are paid and armed by the Chinese to harass NATO troops and MSM calls them “ the Taliban”. It’s the same scenario all over the world.

Major strike in a full blown war against China ( South Korea will be a major ally in this ) will come from the direction of its southeastern border clogging the trade routes and cutting CHRL from resources. Another front will open on its western frontiers with NATO forces coming out and in from their secure bases in the Hindu Kush mountains. Uyghur “separatists” will destabilize Xianjiang and Tibet provinces . I am not sure about Russia’s potential behavior but these 2 pipelines will not be built.

Iran... It’s just a smokescreen and another “friendly enemy” of Anglo-Americans , a perfect reason to build up American military forces in Persian Gulf area. Strait of Hormuz is where 80% of the Chinese Oil/Gas imports go through.

Some charts:

Chinese outbound foreign investment , "going out" in numbers.

existing pipelines and the planned ones.

"Air sea battle", American official strategy in case of Chinese "hostility"

"War on terror" , "Arab spring" , Ukrainian "Separatists" , "Darfur" and so on and so forth debunked? :)

It's all about China...